Bring Your 'A' Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Round two begins.
1.3k words
4.16
37.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick word from the author.

Folks, I enjoyed the feed back from the readers in the first part of this story. I hope you enjoy round 2.

The tournament over, life went back to normal. Angie and Mary remained close friends. The kids played winning and losing as it should be.

I think the three of us were avoiding the discussion about what happened at the hotel. I know that I had problems with the whole thing. I could no longer talk with Randy at the games and I was completely avoiding Mary.

We were all at the team season ending party, the kids were all doing their thing and the parents hung by the bar when Mary came up and started to chat. I was trapped, no where to go and no where to hide.

"Al, I know you have been avoiding me"

"You know Mary; your right. I must confess that I have really struggled with this. I can't look Randy in the eye."

Here I was trying to be a responsible adult, talking civilly with a friend and neighbour like nothing in the world could ever be wrong. Why was I starting to get hard? My brain was overflowing with scenes from the hotel bedroom. Mary had been talking and I hadn't heard a word that she said.

"Hello. Are you in there?"

"Huh? Oh sorry. What were you saying?"

Mary was grinning from ear to ear and said "What exactly were you thinking about?"

"Hockey" I lied.

Looking down at my crotch she said. "Wow, I never knew you were such a fan."

At that time Randy came up and the conversation really turned to hockey.

The following morning I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee while reading the Saturday paper. I heard the side door open and wondered why Angie was coming home so early. She and a few girls ran every Saturday morning and they did not normally get home this early.

As she entered the kitchen I asked if she was all right thinking that she must have hurt herself and came home early. Her reply was mumbled but I wasn't really listening anyway. She leaned over and kissed me on the neck.

My greatest fear and my best fantasy seemed to come true in that one kiss. I knew it was Mary right away. I put my hand up to the side of her head and dragged her around so she was sitting on my lap.

We kissed, our tongues touching and exploring. After a moment I said, "What are you doing here?"

"I was fine until last night when I realized you were getting a hard-on in the bar. I don't know why but it excited me. You nearly got a blowjob in the men's room."

"Why didn't you rape Randy?" I asked as my hand found my way between her legs.

"Believe me I tried." She said readjusting her position so I could touch her better.

"God I love these Lulu Lemon pants. They look good and feel like they aren't there."

"They're going to get all wet if I don't get rid of them, besides you need a shower"

I figured we had about and hour to be really safe. Even though this whole thing was started by Angie I wasn't sure how she would react to Mary and I romping around in our bed. The shower was a safe bet.

As soon as we were in the shower Mary started to wash the hairs on my chest while I was doing my part by washing her but. Mary started moving lower and was concentrating on my balls and my prostate area. She went down on her knees and took me in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she took me all the way in and the back out right to the tip using a slow erotic pace, never stopping but never going too fast. Time seemed to stand still for me as I felt wave after wave of pleasure building inside me. She was using one hand to massage my balls while her other hand started to tease the bud of my anus. Her soaped up finger kept slipping further and further into me. I was having to fight for control. Not so gently she thrust her finger all the way up my ass until I lost control.

Mary took me out of her mouth and I came all over her face and in her hair. Using her free hand she stroked me until I was dry. My knees were week, my head was dizzy as I muttered, "Wow, I guess there is a god"

She stood up and started kissing me, smearing water and cum all over my face. For a brief second I was frightened that I would get some of my own cum in my mouth but I put that thought out of my mind and concentrated on kissing.

I gathered up some energy and started to soap Mary's pussy. I positioned her so she had her back to the wall and I went down on my knees to eat that magnificent pussy. I couldn't tell if she was wet from the shower or if it was her juices but I went to work. I took the entire clit area in my mouth and gnawed on it like a man with no teeth while I finger fucked her with two fingers. Water and juices poured down my chin and onto my chest.

Within a minute Mary grabbed me by the hair and started to grind her pussy into my face. "Faster" she cried as I ran my tongue up and around her clit. I picked up the speed with my fingers and Mary started to shake.

"Yesssssssssss" was the only thing that came out of her mouth as she bucked with her hips and then relaxed letting her arms drape over my back.

By this time junior was back in action and was standing at attention. I led Mary out of the shower dripping water all over the floor. I got in behind her and rode my cock up the crack of her ass while held her breasts from behind. She bent over from the waist and put both of her hands on the side of the bathtub giving me a great view of her pussy. I took hold of my cock and started to massage her clit with my head. My cock was so hard I could feel the blood pulsating through it. I could hear her breathing start to increase in speed and she was muttering something that sounded like "fuck me , please just fuck me." Wasting no time I went as deep as I could on the first stoke.

"Yes Al, I think you should fuck her"

Both Mary and I turned at the sound of the voice. There was Angie standing in the doorway.

"Oh fuck," was all I could say. Angie simply turned and left.

I made a quick decision. I was already in a much trouble as I was going to get into. It spurred me into action. I started pounding Mary from behind. I was giving each thrust as much as I could and going as fast as I could muster.

Mary reached down between her own legs and began to massage her clit. Both of us intent on finishing. Very soon she went over the edge matching me push for push. I could feel her juices running down the front of my legs and her vaginal muscles were gripping me like a vice. Knowing that she had already cum I slowed down my pace and came into her.

"I guess I had better go see her" I stepped back into the shower and had a very quick wash. I put on a bath robe and went down to face the music.