Bring Your Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

I felt exposed and vulnerable, a little afraid, but when David's fingers began to move in a slow circular motion, pressing against my vulva with increasing pressure, an intense upsurge of heat made me gasp as pleasure overwhelmed me.

"You're so wet, I can feel it on my skin already."

He watched me, still smiling, and bent his fingers, letting one fingertip slip between my wet pussy lips. I whimpered and he made an appreciative noise low in his throat, clearly aroused. He made a few long, slow passes and brought his mouth down to my breast and opened it over my nipple. He touched my clit at the same moment his tongue touched my nipple and I squirmed, wanting to free my arms and grab something in support. He held me firmly and continued his careful, focused attention at my breast and between my legs.

Tension built painfully inside me. I sighed and squirmed, unable to keep still. My head swam with revelations of what was happening, of whose mouth was on my nipple, whose fingers stroked my pussy.

"David?" I said, alarmed to feel my body tensing, my hips moving to meet his strokes. I didn't want to come yet, but my body was seeking it, longing for it. "David?" I said in a gasp.

He lifted his eyes, his tongue still making passes over my nipple, and pressed two fingers inside me. Immediately, I felt it. It was hard to breathe, hard to think.

"David," I panted, "I'm—"

But I never finished the thought. A second later my body shook and I came, panting and whimpering, biting my lip and pulling hard to free my arms from his grasp. He drew back to look at me and once my whimpering had stopped a huge smile spread across his face.

"You just came," he said with disbelief. "I barely touched you."

"I'm sorry," I said, panting. I was sorry. It had happened so fast. "I didn't mean to."

He laughed a throaty laugh and slid his fingers from inside me. "Don't apologize. It was sexy."

He straightened, letting go of my arms. I rubbed at my aching wrists and leaned against the door frame, my breathing still a little ragged. He began tugging his shirt from the waistband of his trousers. He took a step into the living room and reached one hand out to me. I took it and let him lead me through and to the stairs. He ushered me in front of him and I climbed, looking back over my shoulder once to see his eyes on my ass, his shirt half unbuttoned.

At the top of the stairs he laid a hand on my shoulder and steered me toward his bedroom. My pulse quickened as we stepped through. He flipped the light switch and as he passed by me, he ran his hand over my shoulder lightly, sending a shiver down my spine. He turned on a lamp by the bed and crossed back to stand in front of me, a few steps away.

I watched, not sure what to do, and still a little shaken from my sudden orgasm, while he removed his shirt and belt, tossing them onto the bed. He stepped backward and beckoned to me with a smile. I followed, suddenly nervous. He stopped at the edge of the bed and took me into his arms when I got near enough. He kissed me and took my hand and slid it between us, placing it over his erection. I felt my mouth go dry as a different kind of thrill swept through me. I ran my fingers up and down, tracing the outline and applying gentle pressure as I did.

He moved his hand from mine and I felt the tug on the fabric as he worked his zipper down. He guided me, slipping my hand into the opening, pushing his shorts down and directing my hand over his cock. It was hot against my skin as I ran my fingers down the length and further until my fingers curled around his balls. He sighed and lifted his hand away, leaving me to explore.

He kissed me again and I closed my eyes as my fingers gauged the thickness and length, conjuring an image in my head before I closed my fingers around it and began to stroke slowly. David sighed against my mouth, kissed me once more and drew back. His eyes were wide and full of desire as he brought his hand to my face and ran a fingertip along my bottom lip.

"I'm having some very indecent thoughts about this pretty, soft mouth of yours. About how nice it would feel on my cock," he murmured. "I confess I've thought about that a lot lately. How it would look with your lips wrapped around it."

The shock of hearing David talk that way immediately became a thrill of excitement. I'd certainly fantasized about my mouth on his cock, but I'd never expected such a direct approach from him—never expected such explicit language.

"Show me, Edie." He closed his fingers around my chin and pulled my head toward his, kissing me wetly. "Use this gorgeous mouth," he said, his lips still on mine. "Suck my cock."

He laid his hand on my shoulder and gently pressed down. I looked at him, my head nearly spinning with excitement and surprise, and knelt, his cock still in my hand.

"Oh—" he said softly. He reached for my hand and moved it away. "No, I meant only your mouth."

I stared, my surprise turning to shock, and he winked. It was a moment before I recovered and brought my focus lower, shifting forward a little to get closer.

David's cock angled upward 60 degrees, directly at the level of my mouth. I looked at it and licked my lips in anticipation. I bent closer, running my tongue over the very tip, glancing up to see him watching me closely. I licked it teasingly a few times before dragging the tip of my tongue down along the underside of his shaft and thrilled to the sound of David's heavy sigh. I moved slowly, careful to make contact as I licked my way lower until I could curl my tongue beneath his testicles.

He moaned and I angled my head and pressed my mouth beneath them, licking and teasing and nuzzling in close, drawing each testicle into my mouth briefly as I explored. His skin and hair was warm against my nose and the realization of what I was doing made me groan. I brought my hand up, wanting to feel his cock in my palm, but he scolded me gently, reaching down to move my hand away again.

"No, Edie. Just your mouth." There was a soft authority in his voice, gentle but firm, and I was surprised to find it thrilled me.

I scooted closer and licked my way up to the base of his cock. I looked up the length of it, then further on until I met David's eyes.

"Don't stop now," he said, smiling.

I had no intention of stopping. I looked back to his cock and followed the length of it with my tongue, pausing to backtrack, tracing a vein that ran down its length then moved back to the base and worked my way up again. David's breathing changed as I moved along, growing deeper, quicker, and by the time I reached the head of his cock there was a drop of fluid ready to drip from the tip, which I eagerly licked up much to his delight.

I teased a little longer, though I longed to go faster, and once more moved my hand without thinking, reaching to close my fingers around the shaft. He pushed my hand away again and I looked up to find his expression dark and intense—an expression I'd seen on his face before, when he'd asked me if he trusted me. It sent a shiver down my spine and made me hesitate for a second.

"Take me in your mouth," he said.

I let my eyes drop back to his cock and carefully angled my head to bring the tip to my mouth. My hair fell around my face, creating a curtained space in which nothing else existed but the heat and rubbery hardness as I eased him between my lips. He sighed as I let my tongue swirl over the head a few times. I was dying to use my hand to stroke him, but I remembered his expression and focused again on the action of my lips and tongue.

His cock was long, like all his other proportions, and I wasn't sure how much of it I could take into my mouth. But I wanted to take as much as I could. The thought of my mouth being full of his cock made me moan and I had to stop myself from going too fast.

I was so excited, almost drunk with arousal and disbelief, the urge to suck him down in one swallow and take him as deep as I could was almost overpowering. I closed my eyes and took it slowly, working my tongue around the thick head then letting it slip from my lips as I drew my tongue down the length again. Each time I took him back into my mouth my lips slid a little lower until I thought I had more than three quarters of him inside me.

I sat back and shook the hair away from my face and looked up at him. David stared, his mouth a little slack, his chest rising and falling in deep breaths.

"Don't stop yet," he said in a throaty voice. "Keep sucking me, Edie."

I moved back and brought him into my mouth again, thrilled by his words. Not being able to use my hands was more difficult than I would have thought and it somewhat limited how quickly I could move. I closed my eyes and focused on finding the right angle and rhythm.

David pushed the hair away from my face and held it to the side. I knew he was watching as I took him deeper, and the idea of it made me moan. I continued moving downward slowly until I reached my limit and then drew back as far as I could without letting him slip from between my lips. He sighed and his hand tightened in my hair.

"Do it again," he said. "Go all the way down."

I happily obliged, drawing him deep until his cock nearly made me gag. He moaned with pleasure.

"Again. Take me deeper."

I repeated the whole motion again—slowly up to the head, letting my tongue play along the underside as I moved, and then slowly down again and as deep as my mouth would allow.

"Oh," he said. There was something like alarm in his voice. "Oh God."

I opened my eyes and raised them to meet his, holding them a second before I let my head drop just a little more, my lips flaring over his shaft. I saw his eyes close briefly as his cock met the back of my throat. I started to draw back again, but his hands moved to the sides of my head.

"Stay deep," he said. His voice and his expression were strained as he pushed me gently down again. I gagged slightly and tried to pull back. "Right there, right there," he said urgently, his hands spread to hold me steady. "Oh God, hang on, sweetheart. I'm so deep..." I tensed with fear and squirmed, pushing against his legs with my hands. He released me and I drew back, coughing.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly, reaching down to pull my face to his. His breath was fast and hot on my mouth as he kissed me. "I'm sorry, Edie. That was too much, I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

He looked at me with concern. When I nodded, he kissed me with passion, his tongue between my lips making my whole body throb. It had turned me on, despite the fear, it had been intensely exciting to feel his urgency, to have him in control. I kissed him back, meeting his hunger with my own, and he looked at me with surprise, his expression slowly changing to pleasure again.

He pulled me to my feet and into his arms. In one motion, he turned and lifted me onto the bed, dropping me onto my back. He bent my knees, pushing them back toward my shoulders, and in an instant I felt his fingers against my vulva—hot and hard and impatient—spreading my labia. I squealed when his tongue touched me and groaned a moment later as he swept it up and over my clit.

Again, I was surprised by his forcefulness, his hurry. His fingers slid inside me while his tongue danced around and over my clit, making me jump and moan. When he raised his eyes I shivered, overwhelmed by excitement and pleasure. I saw him smile and then he ducked his head lower and as his fingers retreated, his tongue advanced, slipping into the entrance to my vagina. It was a different sensation from anything I'd ever felt—soft and fluid and undeniably alive.

He brought his hand to my face and pressed his fingers against my lower lip. The scent of my own body was arousing and I almost unconsciously opened my mouth to taste the wetness. I sucked his fingers eagerly as he slid them between my lips and heard him moan from between my legs.

"Give me your hand," he said, lifting his head and taking my wrist.

He brought my hand to my pussy and let go, leaning close again and very slowly running his tongue over my fingers.

"Feel how hard your clit is," he murmured, "Touch it."

He gently nudged my fingertips toward it. I gasped when I touched it and felt David gently pushing my legs further apart. He bent close again, his tongue darting out over my fingertips, making me groan. He slipped his tongue between them to touch my clit and I bit my lip to stifle another groan.

"Stroke yourself, sweetheart," he said gently. "You're so beautiful."

Despite how intimate we'd already been, I was a little self-conscious touching myself in front of him, but it quickly faded as my first careful strokes made my insides tense with pleasure and brought an appreciative noise from David. I circled my clit with a light touch and felt David's fingers lower down, exploring and stroking just at the entrance to my vagina, adding to the tension building inside my body.

He bent his head again and I felt him enter me as his tongue joined my fingers, licking and sucking teasingly, over and under my fingers, urging me on. I felt his fingers inside me, stroking and thrusting in even motions and then his other hand slid to my breast, covering it gently with his hot palm.

"I want to feel you come again," he said, raising his head. "I don't want to miss it this time."

He smiled and a sudden heat rose up inside me. I gasped and stroked myself more quickly, making his smile widen. When he brought his head close again I felt him nudge my fingers aside as his tongue took over my efforts.

Almost immediately I was panting, all self-consciousness gone as he licked and sucked, experimenting with pressure and location while I gasped out desperate directions. "A little lower...right there...harder...oh fuck, that's it!"

David's tongue and fingers brought me close, so close, but the peak stayed just out of reach. The pleasure rolled and rolled through me like waves that wouldn't break. I slid my hand back to my pussy and for a second my fingers and his tongue tangled and whirled over my clit in a slippery dance, then David sat back a little, his eyes on the frantic motion of my stroking fingers, his own still moving in and out of me, gradually bringing me a little closer to orgasm.

"You're getting so tight," he whispered. His voice was a little bit strained and I could see he was turned on too. "Are you close?"

"Yes, yes," I panted. "So close."

I swore and groaned and whined, bearing down on my clit as the tension built and built and built. My hips and stomach muscles ached from holding myself so tense. I looked at David's expression of expectation and a sharp thrill made me gasp. And then the edges of my vision went dim and I felt like my whole body was being squeezed—my head ached, my lungs strained, and nothing came from my throat but a desperate whine.

"Oh God!" I managed to say once the pressure receded a little, and then a second later the orgasm broke hard and I returned to swearing and groaning.

It was a powerful orgasm, more violent than the first one I'd had. It didn't last very long, but it was intense—taking me high before dropping me hard. I barely heard David's encouraging words as I came, my senses all shut down for a minute while my pussy convulsed.

Even after the spasms stopped, my cognitive mind was lagging, so lost in a fog of pleasure and disbelief that when he closed my legs and rolled me onto my stomach it took me a second to react. He dragged me toward him, my legs hanging off the edge of the bed, and I felt him press his body against mine, his cock slipping between my ass cheeks as he rocked against me.

"The look on your face when you come is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," he growled.

I was still breathing fast when he lifted my hips in his hands and angled his penis to enter me. I tensed slightly and then groaned as he began to penetrate me. Three quick thrusts and he was deep inside and we groaned together.

"Oh Edie, your body is heavenly."

He pulled me toward him until my feet touched the floor. I straightened and he shifted his body, adjusted the position of his legs, and moved his hips experimentally, looking for the right angle. He grasped my arm in one hand, snaked his arm around my waist, and drew me up, straightening my back and pulling me tight against his chest.

He brought his face close to my ear. "Put your legs together," he said softly.

I closed my legs and he made a low sound of pleasure as the pressure on his cock increased.

"Oh that's nice," he said. "The way your pussy grips my cock..." He drew his hips back and buried himself inside me. "God, I want to fuck you so hard, but I don't want to hurt you."

A chill ran through me, a little shiver of alarm. His arms loosened a little and he started to thrust in a steady rhythm. Our bodies made a solid slap when they met and for a few seconds that sound dominated the room. He moved his hands to my hips and increased the force of his thrusts. I fell forward slightly, arms outstretched to catch myself, but his hands shifted and he pulled me back against him again, never interrupting his rhythm.

He held me close, his fingers digging into the flesh of my arms. I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder, the occasional pressure of his mouth. My breasts bounced with each forward motion, and my hair swung down over my face. David was breathing fast, pushing harder until he stopped abruptly, wrapping his arms around me and rocked a little, buried inside me.

"Bend over, Edie." He let go of me and put his hands on my shoulders, applying pressure, pushing me forward. I lowered my chest and head to the bed's surface, propped up on my elbows. It was thrilling and embarrassing at the same time. I felt exposed and on display. I strained to look over my shoulder as he slowly rocked back and forth, and saw him staring, watching his cock penetrate me. He groaned with pleasure and ran his hands over my back, leaning forward to drape himself over my body.

He braced himself on the bed, his chest against my back, and began to move back and forth, forward and back, pressing his pelvis tight against my ass. The sensation was a more subtle pleasure, producing a warm calm that spread through my whole body, like the warmth of satisfaction. He kissed my neck and stroked my hair away from my face until he was breathing a little more slowly.

When he started to thrust he moved slowly at first, drawing back and penetrating me deeply, but without force. I groaned on every forward motion and was soon clutching the blanket beneath me as he picked up steam, filling me again and again. He wound his hand in my hair, making a messy ponytail in his fist, and brought his mouth directly to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you, Edie," he whispered with a ferocity that scared me. "Hard." He tightened his grip on my hair and I froze. "I won't be gentle, but I don't want to hurt you either. If you tense up, it will hurt." He tugged on the handful of hair and I felt my scalp tighten. I stiffened in fear.

"You need to relax," he said gently. "Just breathe..."

He waited, giving me time to collect myself, but didn't loosen his hold. I managed to relax a little and he twisted his hand, pulling tighter on my hair. I stiffened again, remembered, and exhaled the breath I'd been holding.

He pulled again and I gasped, but didn't tense. It was uncomfortable, but it wasn't painful.

"Does that hurt, sweetheart?" His voice was soft and calm.

"No."

"Do you trust me?"

The same question, but now it scared me. I could remember his expression from earlier, his intense focus and wasn't sure what to say. I wanted more. I wanted him to fuck me, but the whole thing was confusing too.

"Do you?" He asked again. "You have to trust me, sweetheart. I won't hurt you; this isn't about pain. I'll stop the second to tell me to stop."

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers