Bring Your Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,023 Followers

I nodded and took a breath, trying to stay calm, but his assurances made me even more nervous. My heart beat fast and confused emotions flooded my head. He was scaring me, but exciting me too. I did trust him, but there was still a thread of fear running through me. Fear and confusion—why did it turn me on when he acted like this? What did it mean that I liked it? What did it say about me that I wanted it?

He moved his hand a little, tugging my hair so my head turned toward him. I forced myself breathe, to feel that it didn't hurt. He leaned against me, squashing me into the surface of the bed, and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said again, the lust back in his voice. He raised himself from my body, one hand propping him up, and let go of my hair gently. He smoothed it against the surface of the bed. "You have to tell me how hard. Otherwise, I'm going to hurt you."

He drew back and thrust. Our bodies met with a slap. I whimpered and sighed—it was sudden, but pleasurable.

"Harder?" he asked, still smoothing my hair.

He drew back again, pushed with more effort and the slap of his body against mine was accompanied by a grunt from deep in my throat.

"Harder?" He asked. I tensed in alarm. He ran a hand over my back, soothingly. "Relax, Edie."

I took a deep breath and let it out, sighing as he rocked from side to side, holding himself inside me. This hadn't been how I'd imagined it would be. It was exciting, but I couldn't get over my surprise at the intensity of David's lust.

He thrust again, then again with the same force, moving slowly but steadily and a warmth like sunlight spread through me. His hand returned to my hair again and I cried out as he pressed my head down into the mattress, his fingers twisting hard in my hair. I took another calming breath and tried to focus. It hurt, I was scared, but the pain was a dull, humming pain, a bearable pressure.

"Can I fuck you harder?" He waited for an answer.

"Yes," I said into the surface of the mattress.

"Tell me, Edie. Tell me to fuck you harder." He was pushing my head down against the bed and the pain on my scalp was intensifying. But I didn't want him to stop.

"Fuck me harder," I said and groaned the next second when he filled me with a quick, short buck of his hips.

He straightened his back after a few more quick forward thrusts, released his hold on my hair so he could hold my hips as he fucked me. I had to focus on not holding my breath as his thrusts pushed me forward. A distinct pleasure built between my legs. I turned my head and strained my eyes to see his face, red and twisted with effort—I could see he was trying to hold back, but wanting more.

"Harder?" he said, his jaw clenched.

He reached one hand forward and grasped my shoulder. He used my body as leverage to thrust a little more vigorously. I could hear his excitement in his voice.

"Edie?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Harder, harder. Fuck me harder, David."

The bed bounced beneath me as he buried himself again and again. I could feel the flesh of my ass jump at each penetration and knew David's eyes were focused there, watching his cock enter my pussy. He reached forward and grasped my other shoulder, pulling hard against the momentum of his hips and found a rhythm, punctuated by his quick breathing and my increasingly desperate cries.

It was not how I'd imagined sex with him, not any of the hundred times I'd imagined it. My fantasies had been thrilling and I'd varied the scenarios, but they'd all been romantic. David was gentle and patient and I'd imagined he'd be the same sexually. In my fantasies I'd imagined the kisses lasting and the caresses lingering. I'd imagined us moving as one, wrapped in each others arms in his bed, beneath his sheets. Even my lustiest fantasies paled in comparison to the reality of this violent fucking.

But I couldn't deny I was turned on. My skin was flushed, my mouth was dry, my head swam with confused arousal, and tension was building inside me again, that familiar urgent ache that had me moaning and clutching at the blanket on the bed.

David groaned and abruptly stopped. He leaned over me, his chest hot against my back. I could feel his heart beating hard. He kissed my shoulder and curled a hand around my waist, holding me lightly for a full minute.

"Let's get on the bed," he said. "I want to be able to see your face."

I waited for him to pull himself out and began to climb toward the middle of the bed. I was soon wrapped in David's arms as he joined me. He rolled onto his back and led me to get on top of him, pulling me tight into his arms. We kissed for a few seconds and he snaked a hand down between us, taking his cock into his hand. His other hand nudged my hips away from his and without thinking about it, I rose, shifted and positioned myself so the head of his cock touched the entrance to my vagina. He sighed, took my hips in his hands and urged me down. I took him all the way inside and sat up, legs splayed around his hips, adjusting the tilt of my pelvis so his cock entered me deeper.

I looked down at David who smiled and reached for me. "Kiss me," he said.

I leaned over and felt the delightful pressure of him inside me shift. I brought my mouth to his and he took my head in his hands and kissed me hard. His hips began to move beneath me, thrusting upward.

"Don't move," he said against my mouth as I started to move my hips in response. "Just let me fuck you."

I stopped moving and gripped the surface of the bed as he started lifting his hips, pushing himself into me with short, quick thrusts. He breathing grew fast almost immediately and the look on his face plainly showed his arousal. He kissed me, his tongue making a rough swipe between my lips.

"Could you come again?" He panted, still thrusting into me. "With me inside you? I want to see that expression on your face again."

"I don't know," I said truthfully.

He kissed me again and pushed his hips high, holding them against me for a second.

"Touch yourself," he said. He slowly lowered his hips back to the surface of the bed. "Stroke your pussy, Edie."

I slid a hand between us and was surprised by how wet I was. I jumped when my finger slid over my clitoris and David smiled a hungry smile.

"That's it, sweetheart," he said softly. "Stroke yourself."

He watched me for a minute while I slid my fingers all around my labia, slipping them down to feel his cock penetrating me. He moved then, pushing himself against me and trapping my hand between us. His hips bucked hard and I gasped as he filled me.

"Stroke your clit." His voice was full of admiration as he watched me react to my own touch. "God, you're sexy when you do that. So sexy."

I gasped again, thrilled by his words, and stroked myself faster. His hands moved to cover my breasts and he started thrusting up into me again. The pleasure spiked and I cried out. David urged me on, his voice a harsh whisper. I groaned and panted and let my fingers fly over my clit.

I began to move my hips, riding him, but he reached up and took my head in his hands again. His grip was tight enough it sent a rush of alarm through me.

"Don't move," he said sharply. "Don't move." He brought my mouth down to his again and for a second neither of us moved. "Stroke your clit, Edie. Nothing else."

The look in his eyes was thrilling, scary, but thrilling.

"That's it, sweetheart. I can feel your pussy getting tighter."

I let my fingers swirl and circle again and for a few seconds David just watched my face. I sighed and bit my lip, conscious of a frustrated desire to move my hips, to have him moving in and out of my pussy. I could feel the orgasm building.

"Please," I said. "David."

He held my head firmly, his fingers curling so they dug into my scalp, and drew it closer so our foreheads touched.

"Oh David, please, please."

He was breathing fast as he watched me, but he didn't respond to my pleas.

"David." My voice was a whine. I started to move my hips a little, tentatively lowering myself over his cock. "I'm going to come."

I could feel the tension in his whole body as he waited.

"Please," I said again. "Please, I want to come. Please fuck me."

He groaned and his hips moved before I even finished the request. They rose and fell in a rapid rhythm and I groaned and concentrated the motions of my fingers, chasing the spot that would start my orgasm. David held my head tight in his hands. I could see the effort in his face, his arousal and expectation.

"Harder," I said and he thrust so hard my knees left the bed.

He shifted suddenly, pushing me off him and I fell onto the bed, confused and frustrated—I'd been on the verge of coming, right on the edge and he'd stopped me. A half second later he was pushing my legs back toward my shoulders and bringing his cock to my pussy again.

He grabbed my hand and brought it back down between my legs. At the first touch, I felt my body tensing inside. I rolled and stroked my clit and looked up at David's flushed face.

"Look at how beautiful you are," he said, his wild eyes on my pussy as he pushed forward, entering me. "God, I want to fuck you so hard." He drew back and thrust again, making my legs jump.

"Oh God," I squealed. "Yes, David. Fuck me, fuck my pussy."

My own words were thrilling to me, but the look on his face as he braced himself and began to thrust harder was unlike any expression I'd ever seen. It made me cold with fear. He ran his hand over my face and neck, closing his fingers around my throat. There was only a little pressure, but I tensed in alarm.

"I won't hurt you, Edie."

He didn't move his hand away and he didn't slow his thrusts.

"Trust me," he said. There was an edge in his voice, an authoritative edge. "Stroke yourself again." I stared at him, unsure of what I felt or wanted, but I obeyed. Almost immediately I felt the ache of my orgasm return. I swore and crushed my head back against the bed. I felt David's hand tighten over my throat a little, and he made an excited noise, putting a little more force into his thrusts.

"So sexy," he growled. "So fucking sexy."

By then I was panting and squealing, my whole body tensing in anticipation of the release.

David's grip on my throat increased as he thrust, grunting at each forward motion. It hurt. But it felt so good.

"I'm so close, so close," I panted.

"Come on, Edie." He sounded almost angry, his voice full of force. "I want to feel you come. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock."

I looked at his face, full of an intense animal lust, and felt the pleasure break. David's hand released my throat, and I gasped, writhing and squirming beneath him as the intensity of his thrusts and my quaking pussy overwhelmed me. I heard myself whimpering and locked eyes with David. "Oh sweetheart," he breathed. "I feel it, I feel you coming, baby."

His face twisted slightly, in an expression of pleasure and agony as he held himself inside me while my orgasm ebbed.

"I'm going to come soon," he said. He started moving again, quickly returning to the pace and intensity of a few moments before. "Inside you," he gasped. "Inside your gorgeous pussy." His jaw was set as he fucked me, using the bounce of the bed against the momentum of his thrusts to penetrate me deep and hard.

He suddenly shifted my legs, bringing my hips off the surface of the bed, driving his cock even deeper. His fingers dug into my hips, fingertips hard on my hip bones, and he filled me again and again, panting hard. He swore, and bucked forward, grabbing me hard. He threw his head back as his thrusts slowed suddenly and he buried himself in me deep, groaning.

"Oh God, I'm so deep—Edie I—I'm so deep inside you." I felt the tremble in his hips and the pulse at the entrance to my vagina as his cock jumped, spurting jet after jet of cum, filling me up.

He seemed to come for a long time, throbbing within me, then he fell on me a moment later and kissed my face. His kisses were hot and breathy, desperate and grateful. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my body trembling from the intense release.

"Oh God, oh God," he murmured as he crushed me in his arms and applied more kisses. "Edie. Edie, sweetheart. That was incredible."

He held me for a full minute, his hot chest against mine, his heart hammering, kissing me again and again. When he moved from between my legs, he dragged a soft hand over my hip and thigh. He rolled to my side and kissed me softly, his breathing slowing.

"Was I too rough? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He pressed his mouth to mine, looking at me with a familiar expression of concern. "I tried to be careful, but I was so turned on."

I shook my head. "You didn't hurt me," I said, and realized it was true. I'd been startled and afraid a few times, but though there had been pain, it was nothing that would linger. I'd enjoyed it, despite my fear, his rough treatment and those few moments of control had made my head spin and my pussy pulse. "I liked it," I admitted.

He smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Next time, I promise not to be so rough," he whispered.

My heart quickened at the thought of a next time. "You don't have to," I said and saw him grin.

My bliss was interrupted by a sudden thought of Ben—if I'd had sex this great with anyone else, I would have told Ben. Maybe not in detail, but I would've been dying to tell him what a great night I'd had. But this was his dad. I couldn't.

David trailed his fingers up my arm, sending goosebumps popping all over my skin. "What's on your mind?" he asked, studying my face.

"I was just thinking about Ben," I said. David nodded, but didn't respond. He ran his hand idly over my skin, tracing the curve of my waist. "What if he finds out?"

He regarded me seriously for a second. "It's a little late to think of that," he said, smiling gently. "He'll just have to deal, won't he?"

My head swam with questions and fears. This night hadn't gone how I'd expected, it had gone beyond my expectations, but now I had no idea what would come of it.

David leaned close and kissed me softly on the mouth. His hand glided over my skin, his fingertips trailing over my breast, and a little flame of arousal flared inside me again. "There's nothing we can do about that now," he said. "Anyway, I'd much rather think about all the things I still want to do with you." He brought his mouth close to mine again. He licked my lower lip and I sighed, surprised to find myself getting turned on again, already.

"We can worry about the consequences later."

I shivered as he zeroed in on my nipple with the tip of his index finger, swirling around it in slow, tight circles. My questions and fears melted away and I sighed in response to his touch.

"I'd much rather continue where we left off." He gave me a slow, thorough kiss that made my heart race. "Unless your curiosity is satisfied...I know mine isn't."

He closed his teeth on my bottom lip and trapped my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me squirm and forget my conflicting emotions, my questions and fears. Nothing else existed but the pleasure, the possibilities, and the desire stirring inside me again.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,023 Followers