Bring Your Daughter to Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy."

"What?" he said as he lightly smacked her face..

Jessica cried out in pain, tearing up, whispering, "Yes, Master Daddy."

The guests began to arrive

Simple black dresses. Blue crushed velvet short gowns. Diamonds dangling around necks, around fingers, lit up the room with more sparkle. Expensive perfume and cologne waifed the air. Business suits, expensive ties, and the look of sex in their eyes.

After receiving their drinks, the many guests would mingle or gather around Jessica, the centerpiece, the place in which to nibble and feel young flesh beneath a taste of this or that. A man took a cracker and scooped some of the caviar from her navel. She felt the scraping of the edge of the cracker scratching her skin. He smiled at her, then took the bite into his mouth, then slid his big cold hand down the side of her body as he grabbed a couple of figs. Then he bent over her and took a blueberry covering a nipple into his mouth, chewing on it as he nibbled on her--sending electric shock waves down to her small clitoris, causing her body to gently shake. He swirled and sucked on her young nipple for a couple of minutes, cleaning up the whipped cream, leaving it completely exposed.

Jessica felt like a little whore, as her father fed those words into her throughout the night. But she was proud with all the attention as more guests were licking and sucking her, uncovering her as they snacked on her.

"Look how much my baby girl is enjoying this. She is already master Daddy's little slut. She wants to be licked out then fucked by all the guests. Wants all their tongues to clean her up. My baby wants to be used and feel all the pleasure that she deserves; don't you, my little slut?" he said into her ear, then lightly kissed her cheeks, and her mouth.

Jessica nodded yes, and was hanging on every one of her daddy's words, making her pussy wetter and wetter.

Daddy continued to kiss her, as his boss, the CEO had some baklava and licked up the honey syrup on her ankles. He moved up to right above her pussy, then said, "What do we have here---a pussy cream pie?"

And with that he began to lick and suck the filling out along with the whipped cream, catching his teeth and his hot hard tongue on Jessica's clitoris----flicking it back and forth, while using his mouth like a vacuum cleaner to all the sweetness that had been pumped into her earlier by the caterers.

"Leave some for us, Frank! We all want a taste of that young pussy pie," said his wife who set down her glass, moved her husband to the side, and gently sucked out more pie filling, licking big circles inside the young girl's labia walls, spreading them with both hands and then sucking and caressing gently the ridged little clitoris, building a feeling of wanting to cum. But every time she was about to cum, with each guest eating out her little cream-filled pussy, they would stop. Jessica felt like a ravaging animal and pushed her pelvis up high to catch against any tongue, any finger, any mouth, just to gain the pleasure from the pending explosion. But none of the guests would allow it.

Daddy came up looking directly in her eyes, and said in a very serious tone, "Jessica, repeat after me."

"I am Master Daddy's slut. I want cocks and pussies all the time."

Jessica was restless, her pussy on fire, feeling like she wanted to be raped by anything, she repeated, "I am Master Daddy's slut. I want cocks and pussies all the time."

Silence entered the room. Only Jessica's hyper-sexual heavy breath of wanting and needing filled the room.

"Please Master Daddy, I need to be fucked. I want to be fucked by everyone here. I want to give the room pleasure. Use me for your desires."

Daddy smiled big at his little girl.

The men began to stroke their cocks, taking off their pants. The caterers cleaning her with warm white towels. Some of the women where sucking their partner's dicks, getting them hard so they could fuck this newly broken in whore.

Wrists untied, Jessica was taken to a red cherry desk and laid over the edge on her back, her feet dangling. Daddy was stroking his large cock for her, he was going to be the one to take her virginity. She already felt tingles come over her, like a bitch who's in heat for the first time, ready to stretch and mate with her first lover, the first of many.

Some of the guests held little Jessica down and others played with her nipples. One woman traced the outer edges of her lips.

Daddy stroked it and rubbed it a little inside to cover it with slippery pussy juice. Someone got a pillow propped up so Jessica could watch herself get fucked for the first time.

Daddy's cock looked so big, like it would not fit into her neat little pristine naked pussy. But he widened her legs more and opened her up wider, pressing a couple more inches of thick cock into her tight pussy. She moaned in pain, scared for the rest to penetrate her.

"It's okay my baby, this might hurt a little but I promise you it will start to feel very good. Are you ready?"

"Yes Master Daddy, I am," and he saw the look of hunger in her eyes as he grabbed her hips and pushed all 10 inches all up inside of her, breaking her hyman, falling into an ecstasy of being inside his lovely little girl.

Jessica was reeling in pain, grunting and holding back tears best she could, but some escaped and rolled down her face. Her father just stood there, letting her pussy get used to the feel of a big cock. It stung and pulsed and she had felt like her body had been ripped in half.

She looked to see how her father's balls were right up against her skin---amazed that that long piece of meat was hidden inside her now. She looked back up.

Daddy's eyes didn't leave hers, as he began sliding in and out, all the way in and all the way out, so the walls of her little vagina could feel the pleasure of his monstrous shaft. She felt he was so big that she could feel it in her throat, her daddy's cock.

He began to speed the tempo along and told her to let her body go and just move with the rhythm the way it wanted to. It would come naturally. And soon little Jessica was surrendering. Just as he was banging her, hearing the beauty of a young slut daughter's deep moans of being taken, a glorious sensation took over Jessica. All of her gateways and doors were opening up to pleasure hijacking her entire being, and she screamed out and shook like a child caught without a jacket in the winter rain.

Spasms. The men and woman now released her, some still biting her little nipples.

As she was cumming for the first time from fucking, her father came with her and pumped three loads of warm cum deep inside her pussy. Daddy kissed his daughter and said that the night was young and there was more to come. They were just getting started.

Daddy told her to get on her hands and knees.

Daddy handed to the CEO the swivel rainbow candy lolly she had chosen from the office cafe the day before, and said, "use this, and really twist it up her like a cork screw. It'll get my baby girl's ass used to penetration. Then every once in a while make her lick the candy stick clean."

"No daddy---this is going to hurt, nooo!" and with that, little Jessica started sobbing and whimpering, her hands struggling from above her head.

Daddy smacked her face and her ass...hard. "Do we need to go over obedience again, darling?"

Jessica nodded no, with tears streaming down her face.

"We are preparing your ass for pleasure, my darling girl. After we are done with you, you are going to enjoy, even crave, all kinds of objects pumping in and out of your ass. We are training you now to become daddy's best little slut this world has ever known. And I'm doing it because I love you, do you understand?"

"Yes, master Daddy, I do. I want to be the best for you."

Little Jessica, now on her hands and knees, trembled in fear and felt like the spotlight was on her as she looked around and saw all eyes on her freshly fucked tender body. She felt the scratchy carpet that her knees and hands dug into.

She heard her father asking his secretary for her purse. He said, "It's time to go to the dentist," and laughed gentlely.

"Watch how I open up my darling's fresh ass," dadddy said; and with that she felt her father's fingers smearing paste up around her little rosebud. She groaned with the burning and tingling sensation of cool and hot numbing effect it had to her virgin asshole. With this, she squirmed a little as her father's finger took more of the toothpaste and crammed it deeper into her ass. It tingled and hurt slightly but felt oh so good, and soon her nipples were totally errect for what was coming next.

"Sharon, give my beauty a makeover."

His secretary moved to her face, gently kissed her on the cheek, smiled as if to say 'everything is going to be okay,' and with makeup bag unzipped, began to apply base to her lovely face.

"We are going to amplify your feminine beauty, with makeup like a fully grown woman. Close your eyes darling, and hold still," Sharon said.

Jessica closed her eyes and felt her rubbing in the makeup and applying powder, blush. Then gently lining her lips slowly and carefully, applying expensive makeup that felt like satin on her pouty lips.

As this was happening, four hands began to massage oil into every inch of her body--her skin glistening all over. It felt so relaxing, Jessica breathed a sigh of relief.

Then Daddy said, "I'm going to remove the tingling from your beautiful ass, my baby girl. But I need you to hold still."

"Yes, master Daddy," said Jessica.

Sharon moved away from her face for a minute, and

Jessica felt the wet slippery warmth of her father's tongue in her ass, swirling around in circles. Then she heard something being placed on the floor between her legs, followed by an oiled hose being shoved up her behind. She began to tremble once again, for she did not know what was coming next. She still felt the burning of the toothpaste that had been rubbed into her anal walls.

Suddenly she felt a burst of water going up her ass, and she cried out. It was turned off and Daddy said, "Now let it out, baby--open up your ass and let it pour out of you. Let your bottom open up for the pleasure that is to come, baby."

"Yes, master Daddy."

And with that she relaxed all of her muscles and let the water flow and fall into the bowl. After it was finished, a servent came and washed her ass thoroughly with soap and water.

Sharon told Jessica to close her eyes again, and continued with the makeover---applying eyeliner, shadow and mascara for a complete look.

Daddy handed his Jessica a mirror. "Look what a beautiful slut you are. You are gorgeous, my dear!"

Jessica looked and barely recognized herself--she looked so sophisticated and grown up! She looked like a glamourous model about to have a photo shoot. Just as she thought that, she saw a flash of a camera.

"We're going to document this day, baby. Daddy loves you," and Daddy kissed his girl on the head, another photo was shot.

The CEO was waiting behind her. She saw him in the mirror that she gazed in when looking at her makeover. He had the lollipop in hand. She took the mirror and gazed again to watch what was happening to her from behind.

"Good baby girl, watch how we are going to take you. You are so interested and that pleases daddy so much. But you must be a good girl, and know that everything that happens to you tonight is for your own good. Is that understood?" Daddy's voice got real stern.

"Yes, Daddy."

"What was that Jessica?" daddy said with anger and smacked her ass hard.

Jessica cried out.

"One other thing, young lady. There will be no crying tonight. I do not want you destroying that pretty face."

"Yes, Master daddy," whined Jessica, holding back her tears.

Jessica held the mirror. Her hand was shaking. She wanted to see what was happening to her. Daddy was squeezing something into his hand. It was slick as he lubed up her ass. He also moved his hand into her small pussy and rubbed her little clit button. Jessica moaned as her father looked directly into her eyes. She looked back at him with lust.

Her father spread her ass cheeks away from one another, stretching her. His boss took the cork-screw 6 inch twisted lollipop and put it to the surface of her rosebud, then began to push it in. A couple inches and Jessica began to panic. The pain was unbearable as she felt it sliding in deeper. Daddy came over to her side, and began twisting her nipples into hard rocks. Jessica moaned, "Daddy, this feels funny, but good. It hurt me at first, but now I kind of like it."

"Good sweetie. Daddy is so proud of his daughter,"

he said as he continued to carress and fondle with her budding breasts.

Jessica felt the movement of the long candy, twisting up and down and in and out of her bowels. She pushed back and moaned. Her little clit was getting stiff and her pussy wet with a need unfulfilled.

Now the CEO was moving the twisted 6 inches deeper and faster into her and twisting it into her at the same time. Daddy went to watch and spanked his baby, soft at first, at a rhythmic pace, getting harder each time.

"Baby, remember there is no crying. Just focus on what is moving in and out of your asshole. Feel the pleasure like the slut that you are destined to be, Daddy's little whore. I want you to take it deep," and he continued to smack her ass until it was a bright pink.

"Noooooooo," Jessica began to scream with the spankings. "Please daddy, stop," she said holding back the tears, "that hurts. No!"

As she pleaded, the ass fucking got more frantic. Then the spanking stopped as the candy was removed from her mouth and shoved into her mouth. Daddy positioned himself at her crack and rubbed his penis up and down. It was hard as a rock, all 10 inches of it. He slicked it up and added more of the liquid to her ass. Placing the head of his giant mushroom head at her now throbbing rectum, daddy pushed himself into his baby girl, inch by inch. At 4 inches, Jessica was holding back her tears.

"Daddy is feeding you his love. You can take it my Jessica; you are my good little slut," Daddy said and with that pushed himself all the way up her bowels.

"Ahhhhhhh---ouch!" Jessica screamed.

Then the sound of a buzz of a strong vibrator placed right on the hood of her clit, pressed in and out as her daddy began to fuck her, slowly gliding all 10 inches in and out of her soft smooth ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm, daddy," Jessica moaned.

Her father took it slow, for he knew her ass was a virgin one, even with all the preparation, he knew his size was intense even for a grown woman.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl. You like how daddy's big cock feels?" he asked Jessica.

"Oh yes, daddy, and I like the buzzing on my pussy too!. Oh daddy, I feel all the tingling growing again like last night. It's going to be bigger this time!" Jessica said with the lust of a bitch in heat.

"That's called cumming, my darling. And I don't want you to do it until daddy says it's okay. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, master daddy," moaned Jessica, with the candy still in her mouth.

The CEO removed the candy from her mouth and replaced it with his cock. Jessica opened her plush lipstick lips and took it in. All parts of her were opening and she felt her cumming building up, like a skyscraper to the moon.

Daddy expertly continued to glide his big cock in and out of Jessica, moving it now so it would hit different parts of her anus, until he hit the jackpot---a cluster of nerve cells. Jessica cried out with pleasure, screaming out now, "Please daddy, can I cum now?"

"Not yet baby, but soon," said daddy, and he continued his backdoor attack on his hot little vixen.

Jessica's clit was getting so hot and stiff with all the buzzing stimulation too--it felt like her ass was connected to her pussy and she could feel that this cumming was going to happen in both her front and back.

Cameras were flashing as she continued to suck the mid-size 6 inch cock of her father's boss. Daddy started fucking her faster and faster, hitting the same network of pleasure zones hidden far up in her asshole, as her clit buzzed onward.

She mumbled again pleading and moaning, "Can I come, master daddy, please. PLEASE."

"One more minute baby," daddy said, and both men increased their assault, the tempo speading up as both cocks slid faster and faster into her ass and mouth. Daddy's secretary Sharon, rubbing her clit with the buzzing thing quicker and quicker.

Jessica felt the cocks getting bigger at the same time. She felt an explosion about to take place. She was being driven mad with pleasure and moaned a muted, "please, please, please please..."

"Now baby, cum. Cum for your daddy. Cum for your master Ian daddy. Cum."

And with that command, she exploded in a sea of sizzling cumming, shaking and jolting at both ends. Screaming out, cumming over and over as the cocks pulsed in and out of her. Fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Her ass was trembling with lust and cumming all over her daddy's cock. Her mouth filled with another cock. As she began coming for the third time, both cocks began to fill her with cum at the same time.

"Drink," daddy said.

Jessica swallowed the warm liquid salty cum that was being quirted into her mouth. Daddy's cock still deep inside of her.

"That's a good girl."

The cocks slipped out of her, and she heard applause. Snapshots taken again, the flashes of a camera. Her father kissing her on the lips like an old lover.

"You are now daddy's slut and you will enjoy every minute of it. Daddy sure does love his baby girl."

"I love you too, Daddy."

12