Bring Your Master To Work Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was Three – err, Angela – and this time he guessed it much sooner. "How'd you know?" she asked, a bit sulkily.

"Could tell they're fake – not the best boob job I've ever tasted, I gotta say."

"It's all the company plan covered," she pouted.

"Yeah, I hear ya – cheapskates in corporate, right?" Still, he let her motorboat him a little, and that seemed to cheer her up. Megan had to admit, it was good to feel useful, to obey.

The final two girls were trickier for him. Four the Whale was obviously huge, but everyone could tell he'd fallen for their trick and assumed One's were nearly as massive. Besides, they were both all natural, and with only hands, she could appreciate it wasn't easy.

He was much more thorough, using not only his hands and his mouth, but having Four and One alternate titty-fucking him. First on their knees, then mounting them on their backs as they lay atop the conference table. (Everyone took great pains to make sure Master Dylan didn't fall, blindfolded as he was.)

As HR rep, Megan was put in charge of lubricating the girls' tits with her tongue. Her boyfriend would've been insanely jealous; he'd been bugging her about having a threesome with his ex-fuck-buddy for years.

She didn't swing that way, though; Megan was only licking her coworkers boobs out of professional courtesy.

Master never did cum. Impressive stamina in him, or maybe he was still recovering from fucking Desiree in her office earlier. In the end, they helped him down off the table, and everyone cheered in triumph as he guessed them incorrectly. One was positively beside herself to have her comparatively modest titties mistaken for Four's gigantic knockers.

Master Dylan laughed good-naturedly at his error. "It's harder than it looks, girls!" he insisted as he removed his blindfold. (Megan hid a glower as he tossed her $80 bra in the garbage.) To prove his point, he had each of them, One through Four, take turns closing their eyes and grope and suck on the others' tits.

Even though they were admittedly less thorough than him, they had to concede, it was tougher than they'd thought it would be. They all tried their best to hide their embarrassment as colleague after colleague fondling and licking one another's tits. Each understood the heady scent of feminine arousal in the room was only for the occasion, not the activity.

"All right, you're done with your first funtivity, Master Dylan. Would you like to move on to the next, or do you need some time?" Megan asked as things wound down. She deliberately left it vague as to what he might need time for, either playing with One through Four, fucking Desiree again... whatever he might command Megan herself to do...

Master Dylan was eager to move on though. "Oh hell, if that was just your opener, I can't wait to see what else you tasty little sluts have lined up for me!"

Megan's professional pleasantry almost slipped at his sexist slur, but she held it together, just. "All right. Well Two, Four, Three, One, thanks to each of you for your assistance," she said, working down the line, making eye contact to remind them they were technically more than just tits on legs.

Damn, now she'd have to update the company directory.

Two extended a hand to Dylan to thank him for coming in today, but instead of shaking her hand, he squeezed her left tit. "My pleasure, babe, and I tell you what, why don't you ladies leave those titties out for me, in case I get bored later on in the day. Besides, racks like yours, would be a shame to hide 'em away."

They each blushed to some degree, but none were rude enough to decline. Topless, the girls left the conference rooms and went back to their desks, chins held high. The rest of the office looked at them with curiosity, but they had jobs of their own to do, and obviously this was what Master wanted.

"Desiree – get your skank hand out of your twat and fetch me some coffee," Dylan commanded.

The HR manager pulled her hand out from between her legs like it was scalded. "Sorry, Master, but, um, we don't have any coffee here. At least, not any that isn't... um..." she looked at Megan nervously, for some reason.

Why was Desiree so nervous? Was there something wrong with the office coffee? Something she was afraid Megan would find out about?

Damnit! She just knew Desiree was using some cheapo brand.

"Well if there's no coffee here, then maybe you should ask yourself if there's coffee someplace else, eh?" Dylan asked, rolling his eyes at her obtuseness.

"Of course! I know exactly what you like. I'll get right on that," she said, hopping to her feet and scurrying to the door. "Um, before I go out, can I, um... put my skirt back on?" Her request was so meek Megan barely heard it. It was so strange, coming from the normally confident, assertive HR manager.

"Would that get me my coffee faster?"

"Uh, no Master, I suppose it wouldn't."

"Well there's your answer. No hurry your ass up before I replace you with this one." Megan's eyes bulged for a moment in shock.Her?! Desiree didn't waste a moment, literally running out of the conference room, her bare ass cheeks red with embarrassment. Or shame at having to have such basic tasks explained to her.

"So, baby cakes. What's next?"

12