Bring Your Master To Work Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Megan had Crystal join the supervision - she was quality control manager, after all - and together, they made sure each slave was eagerly and efficiently getting their partner off. Some were less experienced, so they put them into a sixy-nine so they could synergize their efforts and not waste time.

Desiree watched glumly, obviously ashamed of her inadequacy and dimly grateful for the unsolicited aid. The girls who'd already had their shot at her either clung to Master, taking turns sucking him off or giving him something fun to do with his mouth and hands, or just watched and played with themselves. Megan made mental notes of who was serving in what capacity, and how effectively.

By the stroke of five, with the help of her fellow slaves, Desiree's task was done. Or done enough - it was definitely not an exemplary day for the HR manager. Megan took her boss over her knee and spanked her unrestrainedly as the last few orgasms trickled out of their colleagues. Her was beet red by then; her nominal subordinate doubted she'd be able to sit on it for a day or two.

Just as well. As far as Megan was concerned, Desiree belonged on her knees.

"Good work today, you cock-starved bimbos," Master announced. "Go ahead and get dressed while I go over a few things." The girls thanked him - for no real reason, but he'd given them a command so it seemed like the thing to say - and began searching for discarded clothing. Several of them couldn't find their clothes, and braced to depart in just their panties, or nothing at all.

(Patty flatly refused to put her pantsuit back on.)

"Now I want to come clean with you all, since you've been so hospitable to me today. I've owned Desiree for more than a year now, and she was my first of many. Today, I look forward to expanding my collection of fuck toys to the lot of you. I'm going to do awesome things to each of you."

They preened, applauded. With these simple words, they felt more appreciated than Desiree had ever made them feel. "Early this year, I bought this company with the hopes of expanding my collection of fuck toys. So when I sent my little slut Desiree here to start brainwashing you gals, preparing you to submit, I never thought it would work out this great. I have to say, I've really outdone myself with you all."

Megan's eyes bulged as she listened.He was the one who'd bought the company? And... brainwashing? No wonder these weak stupid whores all submitted to him so easily! Thank goodness she'd resisted it herself, or who knows what might have come of her! Still, to think she now worked for this man, her coworkers' master... this could get messy indeed.

"So now, I not only own your company, but I own you. Desiree will distribute a memo tomorrow of the new policies and expectations, but for now, I just want to start with these inspirational words.

"You little sluts belong to me now. Which means everything you used to own, I own. If you used to be in a relationship, you'll break it off tonight. If you were married, file for divorce. Your hubbies can have the kids, unless you got a daughter old enough and hot enough to be any good to me."

Megan glanced at Casie; her daughter had just finished high school and was quite a looker. Casie was already grinning at the prospect of enslaving her daughter for Master. Megan almost interrupted to compliment him on the effectiveness of his brainwashing program, but he was the CEO, after all. Some things, one just didn't do.

"So for starters, go ahead and return my charitable contributions. Come on, you heard me, in the jar." He held it out; one by one, the girls returned the money they'd been bought for. It made sense - slaves didn't own property, after all - but felt a little deceptive. Then again, so did brainwashing them into being his sex slaves, so Megan conceded it might not be worth getting judgmental over.

"What about salaries? Will we still earn that?" Vicki asked. "For you, I mean. Obviously not for ourselves."

"Good question. Since I own the company, doesn't really make sense to pay you just to take it back and let Uncle Sam take a bite out of what's mine in the interim. Especially since I still have an employee to pay, don't I?"

Dylan turned to look at Megan; she resisted the urge to fall to her knees and ask how she could serve him. Further proof she wasn't some weak-willed hussy like the rest of them. He pulled her into his lap as he addressed her. "You're probably wondering why I didn't take you too. Right?"

"No, actually. I'm an independent woman, and I'm not for sale."

He laughed, the indulgent way one might laugh at a little kid who'd said something stupid. "Sure you are, Megan. Now, as the CEO, it's time to do a little restructuring."

"Am I being fired?" She frowned. It was difficult to compete with free labor, certainly.

"What? No, far from it. In fact, I'm promoting you. You're getting Desiree's old job. More or less."

Desiree smiled and breathed what sounded like a sigh of relief. Small wonder, thought Megan, as she'd never been any good at the job to begin with. "There are going to be some changes in your responsibilities though. I'll still need you to recruit for me, looking for the same kind of hot, easy babes you're already working with. Then I'll need to make sure the girls are being properly trained to serve me, as well as a lot of the little day to day stuff. Making sure they're fed, clothed when and how I want them, that kind of stuff. Are you up for that?"

It sounded like an awful lot of responsibility and authority, actually.

Megan had dreamed of this moment for years!

"Absolutely, Master. I can't wait to get started - I already have lots of ideas for how to get your sluts working much more efficiently, and with greater motivation. Although..." She took a deep breath to steady herself, as she was both nervous and presently being fingered by her new boss. "There is the issue of my new salary."

Normally she wouldn't discuss this in front of the others, but now, they were just property. Their opinions mattered just as much to her as the lampshade's.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm prepared to offer you this," he said, pulling out the waistline of her panties to the point that they were nearly ripped off. Master Dylan deposited the jar of change in them.

"I'm sorry? Is this... hourly?"

"Annually."

Megan thought back on it; there probably wasn't ten bucks in the entire jar, far less than her current salary. She was pretty sure, at least. The details weren't coming to her. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can..."

"You didn't hear me out - there's also a new benefits package. Namely, that you also get to serve me along with the rest of these bitches. You'll be my little sex slave too, except you get to do it by choice. You'll get all the cock I feel like giving you. How's that sound?"

Wait, serve... by choice? Wasn't being someone's slave definitionally a matter of choicelessness? But then... what did it matter. Choice or no choice, it was a chance to serve and please Master. Negotiation had never been her strong suit.

"I accept!"

Four Months Later

Megan practically skipped into work, like she did every morning nowadays. She just loved her job! It was so full of unexpected surprises, intriguing challenges, and rewarding sluttery. Hardly a day went by when there wasn't some curve ball thrown her way that she had to correct for, to make sure everything was running precisely how Master liked things.

Why, just yesterday Master had told her he was canceling casual Fridays - like she'd told him he would when he'd instituted the policy. Most days, the girls dressed practically, wearing see-through bras and panties, skimpy miniskirts and thongs and tops that barely concealed their tits. But then a few weeks back Master had said that sometimes he liked the office to feel like an office, and to have the girls programmed to dress and behave like office workers so he could come in and "fuck a bunch of boring business bitches," as he put it.

Of course, that had been a whole huge batch of new programming to do, re-training the girls on what normal office girls acted like, then buying them suitable attire. Basically, bringing them back to where they'd been before the big Bring Your Master To Work Day had redefined things - all so when Master got bored of it, she could undo it.

Which, as the sharp professional she was, she was ready for.

Today was Diversity Day, something the company had done for years to appreciate the broad variety of women present in the workplace. More recently, Megan had adapted it to their new mission statement (very simple, easy to remember: "Always Please Master"). So they'd be practicing their French kissing, getting Brazilians, doing some lesbian and bisexual woman appreciation initiatives, receiving lessons from the Kama Sutra from Nandi, and staging an exhibition hall of fetishes from around the world.

"Diversity wasn't a burden to be tolerated," she'd reminded them in yesterday's morning brainwashing video. "It is a source of strength."

Megan was excited. The stupid cock-hungry sluts who toiled for Master alongside her were, for all their inferiority to her, hard workers and enthusiastically obedient to their new HR manager. Sure, Master only fucked Megan himself once a week or so, but she had his bitches to compensate.

Besides, whenever he had a man he wanted taken care of, to support his other dealings, Megan would often handle the cock herself. Each prick inside her was an opportunity to grow and develop.

She gave a sharp tug on Desiree's leash, and the junior HR rep stumbled forward, murmuring hasty apologies for slowing Megan down. Not that she had been, but Megan still enjoyed reminding her of the reversal in their roles - she'd even prepared special training messages to make Desiree serve her almost as lovingly as she did Master. Almost.

She watched Desiree scurry about the office doing all the set-up that needed doing, smacking her ass with her riding crop whenever she moved too slowly, or seemed too complacent. Which hardly ever happened, but she knew Desiree loved the attention too much to withhold it from her. When all was done and the other girls were walking in (a few crawling in; Master did like his bitches in bitch position, after all), she told Desiree she was a good girl and had served adequately.

As always, Desiree came on the spot.

To think, this grand adventure of productivity and workplace satisfaction had all begun with such a foolish-sounding holiday. She remembered laughing at Desiree's proposal at first, thinking what a waste of time and resources it was. Thinking she was a complete slut, a whore with no self-respect. Megan had been right of course, yet that day had been the silver bullet that had gotten the whole company energized for their new direction.

Now, every day was Bring Your Master To Work Day.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers
12