Bringing Dad to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers

Jen sat in the middle seat. In back. It was hard to keep her legs together. I don't know if dad noticed, but I could see she was wearing a white thong.

When we got to the restaurant the valet opened the car door. I spread my legs to climb out of the car. The valet got a great view. He tripped on the curb. Dad came over to help me out. He got a great view too, and knew the valet got one.

Dad held the door for Jen. Since she was in the middle seat there was almost no way to get out without flashing her panties. She smiled at me and just climbed out

As we got out dad said, "I'm lucky to be out with two of the most beautiful women in the world tonight.

We each took an arm and Squeezed it.

"Thank you daddy," said Jen.

As we walked in the restaurant, heads turned. It was fun. I'm sure they were wondering about the handsome older man with the 2 young girls. For our part we hung on his arms. Just before we sat down I took off my shrug. It revealed that I was showing skin from head to cleavage nothing to block the view.

We had a great dinner. We laughed and chatted. Dad would point out guys, or women, looking. Every once in a while, when he did, I would turn to look and flash them as I did.

He caught me and said, "Naughty girl."

"Sometimes," I replied with a smile.

"Your mom was naughty sometimes too," he said.

It was a wonderful dinner. After we headed home. I got ready to go change. I had a naughty idea. I turned my back to my dad, lifted up my hair, and said, "Can you help me with my zipper?"

What was he going to say? No?

He reached for it and pulled it 1/2 way down. I had my arm across the chest so the dress wouldn't fall off. It did slip down a little.

"No dad, all the way down."

The zipper ended at the curve of my ass. I was sure if he unzipped it all the way he would see my thong and part of my ass. I liked the thought.

He reached over and pulled it the rest of the way down.

Jen saw me, came over, and did the same thing. Her zipper went at least 2" down her ass. You could see 1/2 her ass and her thong.

Holding my dress barely decently across my chest. I turned, kissed him on the cheek, and I asked if he had fun tonight.

"More fun than I've had in a long time," he said. "Being out with two such beautiful women is amazing."

I said thank you and then turned to walk to my room.

As I did I heard him say, to no one in particular, "Your mother used to wear cute panties too."

I said, "Well we are mom's girls."

I wiggled my ass at him and headed for my room.

When I got to my room I had an evil thought. I could picture mom once, standing at the laundry. She was in just her panties. She had thrown the dress she was wearing in with the wash. She called dad. She said "just a little treat before dinner." She walked to their room, in panties her arm over her tits. When she reached the room shook her ass at him and went inside to change.

I said, "Hey dad."

He looked. I was standing in my doorway, holding my dress up. As he looked I let the dress go and covered my tits with my arms. I bent over, in just my thong, picked up the dress, wiggled my ass at him, and walked in my room.

I worked the next day. So did Jen. When I got home dad was already watching TV. He had probably just got home from his volunteer gig.

I asked what he was watching, he mumbled something. He was looking at his mail on his iPad. It looked like he'd been crying. I said I was going to change, and then come watch with him.

I went to my room to change. Usually I throw on a pair of boxers and a T shirt. I opened my drawer. I saw a sealed plastic package. I knew it was there. It had been there for years. I never had opened it. I just usually ignored it. Today I picked it up.

It was a sleep set I got as a gift from mom years ago. I opened it. It had a pair of shorts that sat low on my hips and about 1" of lace for legs. They were light pink. They were made of very soft stretchy material and clung to every curve of my ass. It had a matching tank top that came down to my navel.

I was completely covered. He'd seen me in bathing suits that covered much less, but this for some reason seemed naughtier.

I went to watch TV with dad. He looked at me and said I looked cute. I sat down next to him and cuddled up. He put his arm around my waist. He touched mostly skin as he softly stroked my back and sides. I would feel his fingers brush band of my shorts. Sometimes his hand would slide over my hip and play with the lace around the leg of the shorts.

I liked the feeling of his hand on my skin. I thought about what it would feel like to have it slip under my shirt, to cup my tits, maybe play with my nipples. I felt myself getting wet at the thought.

Jen came out of her room. She was not in her usual T and gym shorts. She was wearing a matching sleep set too. It was a light yellow. The shorts were cute! They rode way down on her hips. The shorts and the legs were very loose. I was sure, if she wasn't wearing panties, and sat at the right angle, you could see right up them. They were topped with a ribbed tight matching tank top.

We looked at each other, and at the same time said, "Didn't mom give you that?"

Dad looked up. "Mom had stuff like that. Remember, she used to wear it when you guys were around. She said it was decent but sexy enough to keep my imagination stirred.

I remembered. Mom always looked so sexy. She had a number of sleep sets that clung to her and showed her off.

"Oh," I said. "And what did she wear when we weren't around?"

"A lot less," he said.

We laughed.

Before Jen sat down she asked us if we wanted anything. We said no and she went to get herself an ice water. When she bent down she did it straight legged. Her shorts slipped up and showed a good deal of her ass. I still couldn't tell if she had panties on.

She sat on dad's other side. We both leaned against him. He had his arms around us. His hands landed pretty close to our asses. Jen and I reached across in front of him and held hands.

"Happy dad?" I said.

"More than I've been in a long time," he replied.

The next day I decided to go shopping. I'd had a weird dream. I was looking for something to wear, but couldn't find it. It made me think about shopping. Jen walked out of her room.

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

"I thought I'd go shopping today," I said

"Me too. " said Jen.

We decided to go together.

We went to go get coffee. We were still in our sleep sets. Our hair loose and tangled. Dad was sitting in the kitchen. He looked up. He stared for a moment.

"You girls remind me so much of your mom."

It was their anniversary weekend. We did not talk about mom a lot. We didn't not talk about her, but we'd done a lot of it after we'd lost her. Now it was mostly pleasant memories.

He asked what we had planned for the day. We told him we were going shopping.

He handed us a bunch of coupons.

They were mostly for women's clothing stores. A woman at work gave them to him. She had said she was too old for these stores and asked if we could use them. We took them.

As we left the kitchen dad watched us. "So much like your mother," he said to no one in particular.

Jen heard him and asked teasingly, "You think we've got moms ass? Mom had a great ass."

Dad was kind of taken aback. "As far as I can see, yes it is."

I have no idea what made Jen do what she did next. As we were walking away. She put her hands on her shorts, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. She kept walking and said, "Now can you tell?"

Dad just said," beautiful." As we walked out of the room.

When we were out of sight I looked at her. She shrugged and said, "What?"

I laughed, shook my head, and went to change.

I looked at my clothes. Normally I would have thrown on jeans and a T shirt. Somehow I thought of mom. Mom rarely wore jeans. When she did they were tight and sexy. Otherwise she was in a fairly short skirt or dress. Nothing indecent when we were around, but sexier than most moms.

I grabbed a short denim skirt and a cropped top that came about 2 inches above my navel. A little pair of boy short panties that were as close to a thong as you could get but still be called boy shorts and a matching bra.

I looked cute. Hot teen cute.

Jen came out in a short sundress. It had an overlapping skirt. When she walked you saw a lot of leg. Almost in unison we said, You look great."

Dad was in the living room. We went to say goodbye. We both kissed him. I noticed we both kissed him on the lips, not the cheek as we usually do.

"You two look great," he said. "Trying to break hearts?"

I don't know why. I pulled up my skirt and said, "Look, cute panties too."

Jen not to be outdone pulled her skirt apart. She was wearing a little pink thong. "Me too," she said.

We stood there like that. Dad said, "Well whoever gets to see those is one lucky boy."

I chimed in, "You're the only one. No one else is going to see these in a long time."

He laughed quietly, "More like your mother every day."

He sat there shaking his head.

We turned, and headed to the door. We both stopped and looked at each other. We flipped the back of our skirts up, wiggled our asses, and ran out the door giggling.

I drove. Jen looked through the coupons.

As she looked at one she said, "I've never been here before. Have you?"

I hadn't so we decided to go there first.

The clerk looked at us when I walked in. The first thing she said was, "Are you related to.." She said my moms name.

I said yes, that she was our mom. The woman had never known about the accident. She of course said how sorry she was. Then she gushed on about my mom. How sweet she was. She told us how mom was always talking about how wonderful we were and how great dad was. That kind of thing.

As she talked I looked at her. She was gorgeous. Dark hair to the middle of her back. About 5'3, 110 lbs.

Then in a quieter voice she said, "She was one of the sexiest women I ever met.

"Sexiest?" I asked.

"Oh my yes. She adored your dad. She came in at least once a month to find things to surprise him in. Sometimes to get some special dresses for when they went out. Most women would not wear that stuff outside the house. She strutted it. She could turn heads and he loved it when she did. She always told me how hot your dad was. She shared some of their exploits. They were one hot couple."

Then she said, "The way your mom talked about him, I wished I'd had a chance to meet him."

I said " Show me the kind of stuff she liked."

She started gathering dress. Lingerie, panties. "You guys are younger than her. You need stuff that's younger and flirtier than her. She could do sexy and sophisticated in way that would not look good on you."

Jen and I headed for the dressing room to try them on.

As we tried things on, she'd bring more to the dressing rooms. Eventually just leaving the doors open as we changed. The store was empty. It didn't matter.

As we tried on clothes she'd tell us what looked great and what didn't. She'd often touch us, our arms, the small of our naked backs, patting our asses. Always on bare skin. I liked it.

All the while she talked about herself. Her name was Cassie, short for Cassandra. She was 41. Her husband passed away when she was 35. They were together since she was 20. She loved him passionately. They never had children. He got sick when he was 30. A form of cancer. He fought it bravely but eventually it beat him. She had bought this shop with part of the life insurance money

As she talked, a couple walked in. They were about 30. The dressing room doors were still open. Jen and I were both in various states of undress.

The woman just looked at us and said, "Wow. Sexy."

Jen and I said thank you, shrugged, and continued to try on clothes. Often we were in our underwear, topless, or even nude. The woman would comment on outfits and tell us we had great tots, and sexy asses. She'd ask the man if he agreed. The man just watched and smiled.

Being watched by strangers like this was turning me on.

Jen was loving it. Whenever she was complimented, no matter how dressed or undressed she was, she'd do a slow turn and ask if they really liked it. She was showing off.

I was showing off a bit too.

We bought a bunch of stuff. As we paid for them she said, "your dad will love this stuff."

The stuff was sexy. The thought of wearing it in front of dad, and hearing his approval, excited me.

"Cassie said, "You guys look great. Make him take you out and show you off."

Before we left, she hugged and kissed us both and said, "Don't be strangers."

We left the shop, all the way home talking about how hot, and sweet Cassie was.

When We got home Dad was hanging out, looking at his iPad. He looked sad.

Dad asked what we got. I told him we stopped in a new store and told him the name. He acted surprised.

Again he spoke to no one in particular, "Your mom used to shop there."

"We know, the owner recognized us because we look like mom."

"Cool, did you buy anything cute?" he asked.

"Of course," I responded

"The owner said you have to take us out tonight to show off what we bought," Jen said.

"Like I'd miss a chance to be seen with my beautiful girls," he replied. "It's fun knowing everyone wishes they were me."

Jen said, "Wanna see what we got?"

Dad said yes.

Jen dumped the bag on the table. Without a thought she started undressing and trying on the new clothes. Taking her lead I did the same. We modeled everything we bought.

Dad kept complimenting us and saying things like, "Your mom would have loved that outfit.

Trying clothes on in front of dad was fun. We'd always tried on stuff in front of mom, but this felt a little naughty. I liked it.

When we were done, we asked dad what he thought.

Dad looked up. He blinked. "You're beautiful he said. You look a lot like your mom."

He had a wistful face on. I went up to him. Took his face in my hands and lightly kissed his lips.

"Dad, we all miss mom, but we're here and I'm wearing a very sexy dress I want your opinion on."

I laughed and turned for him. "Would you take me out for dinner in this?"

"Proudly," he said.

"Well, then get dressed. We want to be shown off."

Dad went to get dressed. We went to our rooms to get ready.

As we got to our room Jen put her lips close to mine and said, "You look so hot, I might attack you."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

Wait, was I flirting with my sister? I mean we'd done it jokingly before to tease guys, but there were no guys around right now. Except dad.

We got dressed.

I wore a dress that was a wrap dress. I wore it braless. It was short sleeves and crossed my chest right below my breasts. It tied at the waist and then split apart again about an inch below my pussy. A pair of heels and I looked both hot and innocent.

Jen wore an ankle length dress it has a skirt that was lined that came just below her ass and the rest was see through down to her ankles. When she turned the dress had no back. It just started and the top of her ass. If she was wearing panties, you couldn't tell.

We had a fantastic night of dinner, conversation, and showing off. The inner part of Jen's dress had slid up during the ride over. You could see 1/2 her ass through the material. She was wearing panties. We could tell because her pussy was covered. But as she walked through the restaurant to our table she got plenty of looks.

My dress showed a ton of leg as I walked. The split in front parted almost all the way to my pussy. It made me wet to see all the people watching us. When I sat down the front completely fell open. When anyone approached they could see my panties. The waiters came by the table often.

Dad just beamed with pride. It made us feel wonderful to see him so happy.

A man approached the table. He said hi to dad. Dad introduced him as a business associate. As he introduced us, the man commented on what beautiful daughters dad had.

Dad said, "They are amazing. I am a very lucky man."

When the guy left Dad laughed and said to us. "Did you see the look on his face when he saw your panties?"

That was the first time he'd mentioned us showing off. It was like a dam burst. He pointed out people looking at us. Suggested we flash them. He even told me to show the waiter my tits.

It was fun, exciting, and hot. I was soaking my panties

When we got home it was late.

Jen and I headed to bed.

Dad said goodnight. As he watched us walk away Jen and I slipped off our dresses, picked them up, said, "Good night dad."

I added, "We love you."

I threw on a T shirt and climbed into bed. Jen knocked on my door. She came in wearing a thong and tank top. She sat on my bed and started raving about what a fun day and night she had. About how hot it was. How it made her feel.

I moved over and made room for her. She climbed under the covers and turned to face me. She started reliving every moment. As she did I felt myself getting hotter and hotter. When she was done. She lay there and inch from my face. She was breathing heavy. She kissed me. This was not a sisterly kiss. This was an " I want to fuck you" kiss.

I loved it. I kissed back.

I felt her hands slide down to my ass. She pulled me close ass she kissed me. My arms went around her also. My hands slid down too. I reached her thong. My original intent was to grab her ass. Instead I slid her thong off. She lifted her hips to help.

Her hands slid up my body to my breasts pushing my T shirt up as they went. She caressed my tits. My nipples got hard. She moved her mouth to my nipple as her hand played with my other tit.

I slid my hand down her body to her pussy. She parted her legs for me.

My fingers reached her clit and she moaned. I'd never done this before, but I knew what I liked. It seemed like Jen liked the same thing. My fingers played with her, slid into her. I could feel how wet she was. I could feel her start to cum. I could feel her hot on my fingers. When she came she rolled over on her back.

"Oh my god. Don't stop. I'm cumming. Oh God."

She lay there for a moment. My fingers still in her pussy.

She rolled me over on my back.

She laughed. "You little slut. Making your sister cum. Now you're going to get it."

She slid down my body. Kneeling between my legs, she peeled my panties off me. I swear she smacked her lips.

As her tongue touched my clit, I came. She didn't stop. She ate me my pussy. I was sure she'd never done this before, but it was amazing. None of the inexperienced guys I'd been with were this good.

I couldn't control myself. "Oh my god. Eat my cunt. Suck it. Make me cum. Why did we never do this before. God I love it. Having my sister eat my cunt is so hot. I can't believe it."

I came. I came hard. Both of us breathing heavy, we held each other, kissed goodnight, and fell asleep.

Next day we both worked and got home around 7:00

Dad was sitting on the couch, he was looking at his iPad. We asked him how he was.

The first thing he said, "I'm kind of missing your mom."

It made sense. It was their anniversary weekend.

We hung out, snuggled him till he decided to go to bed.

I went to my room. I picked up my iPad to check my email. Mom's email was open. I didn't remember reading it last, but I did not think much of it. For some reason I read it again. I read the part about what mom promised him for his anniversary.

As I did, Jen came in my room holding her iPad. I saw she was opened to the email too.

"I was just rereading moms email," she said.

"Me too."

"We need to do something. This can't go on," she said

"I wish I knew what would mom do." I said.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers