Bringing Dad to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,319 Followers

Jen looked at her iPad, "If mom were here she'd probably fuck him."

I looked at mine. "It's their anniversary."

We looked at each other. We both knew the answer.

"We should change," I said.

I went through the stuff I bought. I had a black sheer nighty that tied under the breasts. It was see through. It came with see through panties. I put it on.

I knocked on Jen's door. She had on the same thing except white. We giggled.

She looked at me and said "Slut."

"Takes one to know one," I replied.

We held hands and walked to dad's room. We didn't knock. We just walked in.

He was looking at his iPad.

He tried to hide it when we came in.

"It's OK dad," I said. "We've read it."

He looked at us.

"Dad, it's your anniversary. Mom has been in everything we've done. The pajamas, the dresses, the flashing. That's not us. We never did that stuff before. How often do you read that email?"

Dad said he hadn't seen it in years. For some reason he did a search on something and it came up.

We climbed on the bed on either side of him. "Happy anniversary dad, from us, and mom," I said. Then I kissed him. Hard, on the lips.

Jen did the same. I reached across dad to Jen. I pulled her top off. She reached across and pulled mine off. We pulled dad so he was sitting up on the side of the bed. We stood in front of him.

"As mom would say, tonight we are your sluts. Your little fuck toys."

I pulled Jen to me and kissed her. She kissed back. We both realized how much we wanted this. Not just for us, but for dad.

Jen reached over and pulled my panties off over my hips. I did the same for her. We were both naked in front of dad. We pulled his shirt off him. We then kneeled in front of dad. He didn't stop us we undid his belt and slid his pants and boxers off.

His cock was hard. I took it in my hand. It felt right. I wrapped my fingers around it. The I put my hand around Jen's head. I pulled her to his cock. She opened her mouth and took it. Dad let out a moan. He moaned mom's name.

As she sucked him I knelt beside up him. I took his hand and brought it to my breasts.

I kissed him and said, "We love you. With all our hearts, we will be your lovers, your fucktoys, your sluts. You can have our mouths our pussies, our asses. We want your cum. Today. We both want it."

Jen kept sucking his cock. She stopped. "Daddy, do you want to fill my mouth with cum. Give it to me. I'll share it with Jess."

We pushed dad down on the bed. I kissed him. I straddled his lap.

"Dad, are you ready? Ready to fuck me? Ready to make me yours?"

I slid my pussy onto his cock. The tip against the opening. I didn't realize how big he was. I felt like I was stretching. I was wet. The head slid inside me. I slid the whole thing in my pussy. When I had it all in. I moaned. Jen was next to me. I started kissing her. My hands went to her pussy. She was wet. I loved the way she felt.

"Dad, feel my pussy? Feel how wet you made me? Jen's pussy is wet too. Feel it."

Dad tentatively reached out. Jen straddled his fingers.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "God that feels good."

"Don't be gentle dad. Think about it. What kind of girl fucks her father and sister"

He thought, quietly he said, "A slut."

"Tell me again. Your cock is buried in my cunt. What kind of girl am I?"

Jen whispered in his ear, "Your slut."

That was it something broke in dad. He threw me on my back and started fucking me. Hard. Just the sure forcefulness of it made me cum.

"Oh Jen, Daddy just made me cum," I purred.

Jen straddled my face. "You got to cum. It's my turn. Eat my cunt."

As she straddled my face my tongue tentatively licked her clit. She moaned. I got braver. I started eating her pussy for all I was worth.

As I did she held on to dad. "Daddy, she's eating my cunt. It feels so good. Fuck the little slut. Make her cum. I want to feel her mouth as she cums."

Dad started pounding me. Oh my god it felt so good. Jen started moaning.

"Jess, I'm coming. I'm going to cum all over your slutty little face. Lick me. Make me cum".

I sucked on her clit. I stuck my tongue I. Her cunt. I licked her from clit to ass. She was delicious.

She came. "Suck me Jess. I'm cumming. I'm cumming".

She fell into dads arms. As she did I came again all over dad's cock. I rolled over pushing dad and Jen off me.

I pushed Jen on her back. I straddled her face and said, "Eat me you slut." She started sucking my pussy.

I grabbed her legs pulled them open.

"Here you are dad. Just like mom promised. I will hold her legs spread while you fuck her. Fuck your slutty little daughter."

Dad sunk his cock in Jen, as he hit bottom she came. I could feel her shiver and cum.

"That's it dad. Fuck her. Give her your cum. Fuck give me your cum. Cum on both of us. You're going truck is till every hole is filled with cum.

At that, dad came. He tried to pull out, he got some in Jen. The rest landed on Jen's belly and tits. I rolled off Jen's belly and started eating the cum off her skin. When I had it all, I kissed her with my cum covered lips. She licked all the cum she could off my face.

Dad fucked us each 2 more times that day. After a nap he fucked my ass.

Jen and I fell asleep in his arms.

We had 3 weeks left before we left for school. We fucked dad every day. Sometimes he'd come home and find one or both of us bent over the couch, jeans around thighs, waiting for him. Other days we'd just start sucking his cock whenever we wanted. Sometimes it was one of us, sometimes both. We gave him the dirtiest sex we could think of. We were his sluts. His fuck toys.

We were all happy.

As school got closer I worried about leaving. I was starting to look through my clothes to see what I was taking with me. There was a dress I'd got at Cassie's. I didn't remember buying it and it wasn't my size. I had to return it. I tried to think of when I'd have time.

Then I realized that dad went by her shop everyday on his way home. I asked him if he'd return the dress. He said of course.

That night, when we got home dad was sitting on the couch. It was late. He looked worried. We sat next to him and asked what was wrong.

He told us he'd gone to return the dress. Cassie recognized the dress and knew who he was right away. They talked for a while. It was closing time. Cassie asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee. Turns out her place was right over the shop.

One thing led to another and they ended up having sex. He asked if it was OK with us if he saw her again.

He looked at us waiting for our reaction. We both squealed with delight and hugged him. We told him we were thrilled.

That night Jen and I let him sleep alone. Jen climbed into my bed. We kissed passionately, made love, and fell asleep

That night I had a dream. Mom, Jen, and I were walking up a hill holding hands. When we got to the top of the hill, we could see mom had cum dripping down her face. She scooped it on her fingers, rubbed it on my lips, then kissed me. Then she turned to Jen and did the same thing. After she kissed us, Mom continued up the hill. We turned to go with her. She pointed the other way. We turned and Dad was there.

I woke up. Jen sat up at the same time.

"I just had the weirdest dream," Jen said.

"I know," I responded.

We both knew.

Jen slipped her fingers into my pussy.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,319 Followers