Bringing Daddy's Work Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

"What?" Kamesha said.

Asia began to sniff the girl, making Kamesha giggle, "What the hell Asia?"

Asia smiled, "I smell perfume…you don't wear this…and I smell…" Asia smirked and looked at Kamesha again, "I know what your cum smells like,"

"Damn it's like that!" Kamesha said.

"No, nobody else can tell, but I know…my sense of smell is sensitive…especially when I'm horny…"

"Asia…you are too much."

"Who did you fuck? Who?" Asia asked.

"You'll never believe this shit Asia." Kamesha said. *** At Gerald's office, Marilyn spent time taking calls and writing down messages. She couldn't help thinking about Gerald's sexy daughter and the sliver of paper in her purse with Kamesha's cell phone number on it. She couldn't wait until they got together later that night. As Gerald left and entered his office, she couldn't help but notice the stares that he gave her. "I really hope he doesn't try anything…I don't want to have to hurt him." Marilyn shuddered. She wasn't into guys at all, but she knew what she wanted to get into. She thought about the way Kamesha's lovely face contorted when she was being pleasured, and the way her soft little hands stroked his dick. She saw the thrill and innocence on her face at what was unfolding before her eyes. She had her figured out already right after looking at her. She knew she was sweet and sexy, and she seemed innocent enough which made Marilyn really wonder what the girl meant when she said to her, "…kids ain't supposed to know their parents like that, you know?"

"She must be a freak then…" Marilyn said to herself smiling. "This is gonna be good…" She looked at Gerald as he strutted around the office, smug and pretentious. If only he knew what Marilyn was gonna do to his daughter that night. *** "You're serious aren't you?" Asia asked her again after hearing the whole story.

"Yeah I am…" Kamesha grinned.

"First you fuck your father, losing your virginity to him no less, giving him the first blowjob you ever gave ANYONE, also fucking his own mistress, while fucking me on video…now this? A transsexual? You're really really getting out of control…"

"She's not any ordinary trannie Asia…" Kamesha explained, "Trust me."

"You're just getting too freaky for your own good, maybe your father's right, maybe I am a bad influence." Asia joked.

"A. you just gotta see it to believe it…"

"Well maybe I want to see it after all…" Asia gave her friend a sideways glance.

"Good, I was counting on that…tonight you will…" ***

"Damn, only 4:30," Marilyn thought to herself as she was waiting out the clock for the rest of the day. "Damn, I wanna fuck this chick. Since my girl's parents freaked out and sent her clear out the country, I've only gotten some a few times from good ol' sis." She finished her thought out loud "Hmm…maybe I'll give Shari a quick ring." She picked up the phone and dialed in her home number. Sure enough, Shari was on the other end of the line.

"Yo, wassup sis?"

"Mmm..hi Marilyn. How's the first day with the job? Oooo…"

"Pretty decent. Actually ran into a bit of a surprise at work today, which is why I'm hitting you up…You're fucking yourself with that hot pink dildo of yours, right?"

"Mmmhmmm my BIG sister. Hehehe. Just trying to take care of my needs you know? What's up?"

"Well, to make a long story short, I fooled around with my new boss' daughter."

"Wha…"

"Don't worry, she's chill with my situation. And I mean chill…"

"Mmm…you trying to make it hard to wash the smell out the bedroom sheets, aintcha? So you're implying…"

"Ya got it. And I wanna drag you along. Come out with me my dear sister, and let's…bond."

"You know what? I can't Marilyn. I got this date with this cat who's almost as big as you, but can fuck my pussy…stretch it nice and proper…"

"..Like I stretch your ass. No biggie. I know your pussy has needs too, and I ain't about to get on some straight out the trailer park bullshit if you get my drift. Enjoy your evening! Oh, and one thing sis."

"What?"

"Before I get off the phone, I wanna hear you shove that really big dildo of yours down your throat while you get off, OK?"

"One sec, sis, lemme get it….mmmm. *slurp*mmmhh…mmhmmmm…mmmMMMMMMM…"

"Bye Shari. Hehehehe."

*Click* ***

Marilyn walked up the front step of the brownstone, shielding her eyes from the glare of the setting sun. With face now clear of make-up, she looked to all who could see like the woman who just got off work she was trying to be. She made a quick glance at the address number over the door, then pressed the bell for the place. "Well, here goes nothing," she muttered to herself as she heard footsteps padding towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"Uh, it's me, Marilyn. I'm supposed to be here to meet Kamesha."

On that answer, the door swung open to reveal the presence of Kamesha. Save for the fact that she had no shoes on her feet, she looked exactly like she did when they first met up this morning. "There you are. I've been waiting for you to show up. I really wanna show you off to my friend. She doesn't half believe you exist."

"And don't half blame her either. I'm not exactly something off the Cosby show. Sorry for not recognizing your voice, though. I would have recognized your moans though," Marilyn shot back with a wink.

"Like this…ooo..oooh..Oooh! I know you miss that!"

"OK, OK, enough with the intro. Can I get in so I can take off my shoes? I'm not a heels kind of person."

"Sure, come on in."

Marilyn took her shoes off, almost taking off her suit jacket, but deciding against it when she realized the situation at hand. On silent cue, she followed her boss' daughter up the stairs and into the first bedroom off to the left. When she opened the door, she saw a girl built similar to Kamesha but lighter sitting on the bed, looking at the door in anticipation.

"Ain't no way this could be the person you were talking about. I mean, she's tall and all, but I don't believe this shit."

"Don't sweat it girl!" Kamesha replied as she closed the door behind them. "I wouldn't have brought her here if she wasn't for real."

"Hey, stop treating me like a sex object," Marilyn said sarcastically. "But seriously, aren't you gonna introduce me to the delicious little caramel thang on the bed? I just want to eat you up hun."

"Enough with the jokes. The name's Asia, and I don't believe what Kamesha said about you. This isn't Jerry Springer or anything."

"Uh, I'm not from a trailer park, just The Bronx. And just what did you tell our friend Asia about me, Kamesha?"

"Well…"

"You told her about my…certain way of introducing myself to pretty girl like you two, huh? Or maybe, you just told her about this…"

As she said that, Marilyn unceremoniously reached behind her and unzipped the back of her skirt. Then, she roughly pulled her skirt and panties down in one motion, letting drop to the floor once they reached her knees. After that, she stepped out of her skirt, edging slightly closer to Asia, which her limp dick swinging free. Her 7 ½ inch long and thick dick hung loosely from her body, twitching slightly with her pulse. Asia's eyes opened wide, and her mouth dropped open from the sight in front of her. She suddenly strarted breathing heavily and raggedly, hugging herself tightly to Kamesha, who just joined her on the bed.

"Oh…My…God…"Asia finally blurted out through her drooling mouth. "That HAS to be…the biggest dick I've ever seen." After Asia gathered herself, she said a bit more calmly to her friend, "you weren't lying, weren't you?"

"Told ya so."

"I mean, damn! He, er, she, er, it is almost as big as your father hard, and it's just hanging there."

"Um, the pronoun of choice is she," Marilyn replied as she took off her suit jacket, showing off her large bosom. "You can touch it if you like."

Asia barely let Marilyn finish her sentence when she wrapped her hand around as much of Marilyn's shaft as possible, grabbing it, and began to nuzzle on her dick. She rubbed her face along the slowly hardening staff, placing a series of soft kisses down the shaft, until she reached the tip. There, she kissed with a bit more passion, flicking her tongue slightly against the flaring tip. "Hey, Kamesha, you didn't get to taste this, right?" Asia called out as she pried her lips away from the large dick.

"Uh-uh babe," Kamesha replied as she idly played with her nipples. She stopped her stimulation to get down on the floor next to Asia, then turned to her and said, "shall we, Asia?"

"Let's."

Asia and Kamesha started kissing and licking along the growing shaft, brushing their lips along the warm flesh. They slowly teased their way up Marilyn's dick, leaving her heaving and clutching at her breasts through her bra. As Marilyn teased her nipples through the soft lace, the two licked their way to the tip.

"Oh, yeah, suck it girls…mmm, make me wet enough to shove it up those tight little pussies.."

Asia and Kamesha let their tongues wrestle with each other as they licked around Marilyn's tip, stimulating it beyond reason. As they kept licking, their lips began to press against each other. Caught up in the moment, Asia reached up, grabbed the back of Kamesha's head and pressed her into a wet, sloppy kiss with a dick in between them. As they progressed, Asia slipped the dick out from between them and slipped her hand inside Kamesha's shorts as they kissed. Instinctively, they broke the kiss and went back to their oral ministrations as Asia slowly tweaked Kamesha's clit. As Asia began to kiss the tip, slowly opening her mouth to let the tip slip in, Kamesha licked her way down the fully hard shaft to suck on Marilyn's balls. As she left her friend do her work at the base, Asia decided to try to throat the dick in front of her in raw lust. With one hand now down her own shorts as well as her friend's, she took a deep breath and tried to slide a few inches in her mouth. While she heard Marilyn coo in pleasure, her jaw was in pain from the invader. Her lust quickly overcame that, though, and she tried to suck deeper on that huge dick in front of her. Suddenly, Asia's gag reflex triggered, forcing her to reflexively jump back fron both Marilyn and Kamesha.

"You OK, A?" Kamesha asked noticing her friend laid back in front of her. "That was a bold stunt you tried to pull there."

Marilyn looked down haughtily at the two below her, taking the time to pull her nipples out the cups and to continue to tweak her nipples. "You can see that I'm big," Marilyn said arrogantly. "You knew you couldn't handle all this. Heck, it took my current girl months to take all that in her mouth. Hmmm…my dick is nice and slick. Any of you girls wanna ride?"

Asia could only whimper in lust in response.

"Well, Kamesha, since you seem more coherent, and I did promise you a chance to fuck me, you can go first," said Marilyn as she stripped off her front-closing bra. She then jumped on the bed, laid back and called Kamesha up. Asia climbed up next to the two, sitting back on her knees next to Marilyn's head, caressing her slit in anticipation of what was going to happen.

"OK, here's what I was you two to do," Marilyn commanded with a whisper. "I want you, Kamesha to kneel with your pussy over my tip. Be gentle about it too…I don't want to hurt you or anything. And you, um, whatever your name is, get over me and lube up my dick with your tongue as she eases her way down, OK?"

Both Asia and Kamesha moaned their assent as they go into position Marilyn's body, shucking off the rest of their clothes in the process. Kamesha replaced the hand hold up the dick with her own and slowly eased her slick pussy down over Marilyn's tip, causing her to moan unconsciously. Asia tossed her hair to one side, then began to lick all around the dick throbbing into Kamesha, lubing it up as well as tasting some of the copious juices dripping down the shaft.

"Mmm…that feels so nice and tight," whispered Marilyn. "Now ease…" She punctuated this by suddenly giving Asia's pussy a long, sloppy lick. "…your way…" She repeated the lick again, this time pushing deeper into the juicy slit. "…down…" She decided to box around Asia's clit with her tongue, toying with the joy button. "…my..shaft!"

By the time Marilyn had finished her sentence, the two girls were delirious with pleasure, already close to orgasm. Kamesha had her dick about the third of the way inside of her, where it was so thick, her clit brushed against the shaft as she bobbed her way down the spit-slickened shaft. Her fingers were wrapped around Asia's ponytail as Asia licked all around Marilyn's shaft and her sweet lips. Her sugar walls were pulsating, never been stretched so far in her life. As she felt herself easing down another inch, feeling the shaft rub against clit as she slid down, she instinctively reached for her breast tugging on it as she felt her orgasm about to explode inside of her.

"Oh God…Oh…Oh...Oh yeah…'bout to cum…on that COCK…OOOOOOOOHH!!!"

"Mmm…damn K," Asia panted out. "It ain't even half inside of you and you're cumming. Mmm..I can't wait for my turn."

"Hey, elt me get a few pumps inside of her," Marilyn said from Asia. "You don't realize how hard it is not to cum with a tight, wet pussy milking your dick. But don't worry. I think I can hold off long enough to treat ya both before cu…"

"Enough talking," Asia commanded as she ground her pussy right into Marilyn's face. "If you're gonna use that tongue, use it to get me wet enough to take that huge dick of yours." She then ground her shaved slit on Marilyn's face, getting herself aroused on Marilyn's lips as she kept licking along Marilyn's dick. She felt herself being titilated by Marilyn's quick moving tongue, feeling it stab all over her pussy, licking and moving quickly, feeling it take up her now-copious juices. As she noticed that the amount of shaft remaining outside of Kamesha's pussy was diminishing rapidly, she allowed herself to sit back on Marilyn's face, pulling up one of her nipples to suck on as she felt herself about to cum from Marilyn's tongue.

"Oooh yeah, you trannie slut, suck on that..Oh FUCK YEAH…AAHHH…"

As Asia let the waves of pleasure flow over her, soaking Marilyn's face with her sweet girl-cum, Kamesha felt that same time rise over her, driving her insane. As she finally felt the full length of her dick stroke inside her fast, her felt a wave of mini-orgasms course over her, driving her insane with lust as the dick pumped inside of her. As she felt her hips being pulled back and forth over the dick, the stretching of her pussy, the rubbing of her g-spot and the rubbing of her clit by the shaft had built her up to an incredible orgasm. Kamesha arched her back as she felt her orgasm explode like a nuclear bomb inside of her, her hips driving Marilyn's dick in and out of her wildly. She pulled and held onto her nipple like she was holding on for dear life, her pussy quaking as it had a mind of its own. She lost her voice, rendered unable to talk as the orgasm coursed through her veins, shutting down everything else She was so limp as she kept cumming that she ended up falling forward, bracing herself by wrapping her arms around Asia. She kissed her friend hard as she slowly began to come down from her cum, her fluids from her pussy now lubing the dick up enough for her to slow down her thrusts. She let her mouth be invaded by Asia's tongue, moaning into her mouth as Asia held onto her hair. Slowly, but surely, she finally came down from the best cum of her life. She pulled all the way of Marilyn's dick, then dropped off to one side, her knees still weak from the orgasm.

"That was…incredible…unreal…oh felt so good A…ooh.." moaned out Kamesha as she wandered in and out of consciousness.

"Mmm, that good K, huh?" Asia said as she got herself off of Marilyn's face. She took the time to give Marilyn's cum and spit-slick dick a few strokes, marveling at its size. "So you haven't cum yet, huh there? Well, now it's my turn."

Kamesha watched in a daze as Asia straddled Marilyn backwards. She saw Marilyn lick her lips as the light skinned girl's shapely ass cheeks bounced slightly when she squatted over Marilyn's huge dick. She couldn't believe that this was happening. She inched her way up to Marilyn and began playing with her large breasts. "Did I tell you that I love these things?" Kamesha joked as she heard Asia hiss.

"Damn…" Asia exclaimed as the first few inches of Marilyn's thick cock stretched her pussy lips tightly over it. She held onto the front of Marilyn's thighs and slid down some more slowly, shivering and leaking before she even filled up to the hilt.

"Now look who's cumming already…" Kamesha teased as she flicked Marilyn's chocolate nipple.

Marilyn closed her eyes and played with her other breast as the girl continued to lower herself on her dick. "God, you feel so good…" Marilyn bit her lip. Kamesha took Marilyn's hand and guided it to her own throbbing pussy. Marilyn smirked as she rubbed Kamesha's pussy lips. "I didn't hurt it too bad did I?" Kamesha didn't answer but was transfixed on the sight of Asia's thick cappucino colored ass squatting on top of Marilyn. She watched the pussy lips stretch to the max as she pulled herself upwards and then dropped back down again. Her pink hard clit kept brushing up against the shaft as she fucked Marilyn, and she closed her eyes and hissed at the sensation. Asia was gritting her teeth and biting her lips as she slowly slid up the dick and then bounced hard back down on it. "Uggh…" Asia groaned as she banged her g spot against the hard tip while her clit rubbed against the slick thick wet shaft.

Marilyn oohed as she watched Asia's heart shaped ass and thick pussy lips wrapped around her cock. "Damn, you must be a pro…" Marilyn panted as Asia worked her inner muscles over the huge dick, while still methodically rising and dropping making the bed bounce up and down in a slow rhythm.

"Yeah, make her cum Asia…" Kamesha encouraged while watching intently. Marilyn stopped playing with Kamesha's pussy and could only concentrate on the thick yet petite girl that was working her dick like a pro. She watched her luscious ass bounce up and down on the bed and over her dick. Her back arched as she dug into her thighs with her fingernails. The girl grunted animalistically as she grinded and rolled her pelvis like she was riding a bull.

Marilyn cursed as the tight pussy milked her huge cock, she grabbed onto Asia's hips, pulling her as close as she could to her while she rode her wildly. The bed began to shake faster as the sound of smacking skin and curses and grunts filled the room. Kamesha watched Marilyn's tits bounce up and down as she dug inside of her own pussy. She couldn't believe the whole erotic scene.

"Fuck me…fuck me with your big ass dick…" Asia groaned.

The words were like adding gasoline to a flame. Marilyn grabbed the girl's hips and thrusted upwards into the tight pink pussy. It was warm and tight and moved fast on her big dick. The sight of Asia on top of her thoroughly enjoying herself was so arousing. She wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She was lasting much longer than her friend. This was the true freak.

"Cum you fucking big dicked bitch!" Asia yelled. "Cum now!" Asia said hardly able to control her own body as she felt the beginning of the familiar shivers.

"I can tell, she's about to lose it…" Kamesha said pinching Marilyn's hard nipples.

"Umm…oh shit…god damn…" Marilyn yelled as the girl's pussy began tightening even more, choking her big cock.

"Yes…yes…shit…damn…" Asia yelled loudly as her body tensed up and was wracked with waves of heavenly pleasure. Her body spasmed over and over again as she lost complete control. Her pussy leaked over Marilyn, tightening like a vice.

"Ahh…I'm gonna fucking cum…" Marilyn hissed grabbing tightly to her breasts and shutting her eyes tight. Her pelvis arched forward and she let her big dick bust off inside of this girl she hadn't met more than twenty mintues ago. Asia came down from her orgasm and moved off of Marilyn's cock, then she leaned in front of him and grabbed it pumping Marilyn as she continued to cum, the white sticky liquid pumping out of her big mushroom tip. Marilyn's body shook and shivered, as her big dick slowly pumped out hot sticky cum. It drizzled and overflowed on to Asia's fingers, as she jerked her dick.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers