Bringing Her Along Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both left the guests' sides and placed desserts down in front of our owners.

Later our Owners and guests retired to the main living room while we quickly cleared the table and reported to our owners.

Our owners were relaxing on the main couch while our guests were on the love seat. Everyone was enjoying their drink. We took our usual places ready to serve as required.

Master opined

- You two have seen almost everything about our owning slaves now, but not just how much pleasure they really can give. These two have been trained by us, and by others, to serve our needs, whatever they may be.

- Domestic, sexual and otherwise as we required.

Mistress joined in the conversation.

- It lets us enjoy a bit of our hedonistic side.

Anthony pondered the thoughts as if it was a discussion on banking and investing. Tiffany was looking down, as she had much more hands-on experience with us slaves than her husband knew.

- For example, one thing that I enjoy is having a relaxing blowjob here on the couch while watching TV or chatting with my wife about the day. Now don't get me wrong, my wife denies me little sexually, nor I her, but slaves are a different, yet still monogamous way of ensuring sexual satisfaction.

- Slave get over there and show Anthony how relaxing a good blowjob can be.

Tamara rose gracefully to her knees and moved over to Anthony's knees where she waited until he opened his legs to grant her access. With practices hands, she opened his fly and fished out his now hardening cock as he shifted forward to provide better access.

She leaned forward and sucked his still soft cock into her mouth and began the relaxing blowjob as directed.

Anthony for his part, put one hand on her head and with the other he reached for his wife's hand. Which she took out of habit.

- Given that they are slaves, there is no emotion involved, and therefore there is no jealousy. They become an enabler of a good sexual relationship. They enhance. Plus we just love the lifestyle.

Anthony was now at full wood and was obviously enjoying the ministrations on his cock by Tamara. Tiffany was watching with a growing flush. It was hard to tell if it was from horniness or some embarrassment.

- Well, this certainly is relaxing. A guy could get used to this sort of service.

Tamara was very deliberately not working him towards a climax, just ensuring her was enjoying a relaxing blowjob. And trust me as I know, she's good!

- Slave, here.

This to me, and I moved quickly to Mistress's lap. She loved to do this. I lay over her lap such that my finely tones ass was presented to her for her amusement and pleasure. She rubbed and patted and fondled while continuing her conversation with the assembled group. Given the location on the couch, my head ended up just reaching Master's lap, and he patted my head much like a friendly pet.

Surprisingly, Anthony was able to carry on some conversation, as it circled around from his travels to some recent restaurant openings in the city. Tiffany even contributed some and, of course, our owners were relaxed and conversing.

Then Anthony reached a decision point. He was either going to have a good cum in front of everyone, or he was going to have to take other action. He decided on other action.

- If you don't mind, I'm going to take you up on that earlier offer.

Apparently Master had earlier offered him the use of the spare bedroom if required. While he took it as a joke at the time, he was availing himself now.

He excused himself, Tamara shuffled quickly out from between his legs, and grabbing his wife by the hand, he left the living room, his saliva covered and hard cock leading the way.

He was taking his wife to the bedroom. She followed docilely, but excitedly.

As Tiffany returned to her waiting spot and collected the drool off her lips, our Owners shared a small smile between themselves. Apparently it was going along the lines they predicted.

It was only a few more rubs and pats later that we were directed.

- ok, you too. Off you go. You know what to do.

Tamara and I collected ourselves, knelt at the start of the hallway towards out owners and then hurried down the hall, padding softly in our bare feet.

While the door was closed, we did not knock, but entered quietly.

Anthony's pants and shoes were in the corner where he had kicked them, and Tiffany's dress was pulled down to her waist so that her tits were exposed and also pulled up over her waist so that her ass was available. Anthony had her bent over the bed and was pounding his hard cock into her obviously wet pussy. Tiffany's panties were nowhere to be seen and most likely she didn't wear them anymore.

She turned her head to look at us and her lipstick was smeared and her hair tousled everywhere and she rocked forward and back from the fucking that she was receiving. But her eyes were also glazed over and she was having the ride of her life.

Anthony noticed us then, but did not falter or pause. In fact it may have egged him on. He reached forward to grab his wife's long hair and used it as leverage to pull her up off the bed so her tits swing free. Well almost free. Her nipples were dragging across the top of the bed, contributing to her sensory overload. And then she groaned loudly, stiffened up and came with a gusto.

And that seemed to drive Anthony over the edge as well, he drove deep and gave out an animal moan as he emptied into his wife.

Their moans intermixed as they both rode their climax.

My cock was hard from the scene if front of us and I guessed Tamara was excited as well. We waited until they had pulled apart. Anthony standing there, trying to catch his breath and a little bit shaky on his knees, while Tiffany had collapsed back onto the bed. Tamara moved quickly to clean Anthony's glistening cock with her mouth and I moved behind Tiffany and began licking at her well used pussy. She stiffened at first contact then relaxed and enjoyed it.

Soon, Anthony pulled his cock from Tamara's mouth and began to reassemble himself, with Tamara helping him get dressed.

He then strode confidently and purposefully from the room, followed by Tamara. I heard him ask for another scotch as he walked down the hall.

With Tiffany's pussy cleaned, and glistening, and maybe a bit excited again, I rose and gently pulled her dress down over her upturned ass and legs. Then I took her arm and gently pulled her from the bed and onto her knees beside it. Her dress was still bunched at her wait and her tits were still free. I grabbed them both. Manhandled them with some force and then pinched her nipples. When her mouth opened, I stuffed my hard cock into it. I pulled her nipples and she came forward such that she took my cock right to the root.

I pistoned in and out of her mouth for only a minute while still holding her still by her nipples. But she got the message. She could be used in almost anyway at almost anytime.

I stepped back and released her nipples. Grabbed her by the arm and brought her to her feet. She was still in a daze as I brought her dress back up into position covering her great tits, and ensuring it was fastened about her neck.

Her eyes were just returning to normal as I finished and I guided her out of the room with my hand on her back and by the time we had returned to the living room, I was following behind her as a good slave should while she walked into the living room with the others.

Our Owners were gracious hosts, as always, and there was some conversation, but Tiffany's part was limited. You could just see everything running through her head. Anthony was more upbeat. After all, he had just had a great fuck and then a slave had cleaned his cock as clean as a whistle, and he was back with a 20 year old scotch in his hand.

They left fairly soon, but not too soon.

Our owners had a rip roaring night as well. We heard it all from our places on the floor, and cleaned up hours later when they finally surfaced for air. Mistress's little experiment was obviously a huge turn on for them. They even allowed Tamara and me to fuck before we fell asleep and we both were allowed to cum.

The weekend was filled with the usual weekend stuff. Serving, servicing, attending, worshiping.

- Anthony asked me about slavery. About owning a slave.

- He did?

- I told him that there were couples that owned slaves, and that there were also couples where one of the spouses was the slave.

- And how did he take that.

- He didn't say anything. He just absorbed it. And hit a beautiful drive down the right side of the fairway. I believe he does his best thinking on the golf course.

- Hmm. I do my best thinking in the bedroom. Do you know what I'm thinking now?

Tamara and I enjoyed this bout of "thinking" from our position shackled on the wall in a tight spread-eagle. Slave scenery.

12