Bringing Her Along Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mistress in front was now using her hands on tiffany's tits, manhandling and pinching the nipples. And they were truly, fully engorged. Mistress's hand slipped beneath the barely there front part of the skirt.

- oh. So smooth. Every slave should be shaved smooth.

They both continued for a minute or more, which seemed like a lifetime to Tiffany. Tamara, having hung up the coats and retrieved the scarf from Tiffany waited patiently, head down.

- Right. Where is everyone?

And they stopped and followed Tamara into the living room with the others. Tiffany, flushed and slightly weak in the legs, followed.

I finished preparations in the kitchen, Raul ensured drinks were topped up and Tamara and Tiffany circulated ensuring everyone was satisfied with everything they had. Tiffany had at least seven different hands explore her ass. Well, she had been awfully proud of it as a teenager before her tits came in and, truth be told, it was still spectacular. I'm sure it had something to do with Mistress's eye. Master once told me that you can go out and buy a set of tits, but an ass is a gift from god (with some help from a personal trainer).

Dinner proceeded as planned. The dishes were family style and we slaves circulated ensuring everyone had some of everything and ensuring the wine was topped up. Tiffany was again the centre of attention and managed to keep from spilling wine when her ass was fondled or a nipple tweaked. But you could tell the whole evening was getting her pretty aroused.

We all cleared the dishes on the table and prepared for dessert. When all four of us were in the kitchen and the lava cakes were coming out of the oven, Tamara turned to Tiffany and said.

- Hang your maid uniform on this.

Tiffany took the proffered hangar and looked slightly confused but then noticed that Raul and I were removing our shorts and Tamara was peeling her uniform off as well. Soon the other three had nothing but collars and cuffs on. Well, we two male slaves also had cockrings on.

When Tiffany was naked save her own collar and cuffs, Tamara came right up to her and tweaked her nipples to ensure they were at their fullest.

- Stay focussed. Nothing new for you.

And with that we took our dishes, the deserts and the toppings and returned to the dining room.

- Very nice

- Oooh, that is nice

- My my, well done.

I'm pretty sure they were not talking about my perfectly cooked and oh so good Lava cakes. Tiffany remained focussed even as the pats, gropes and tweaks increased from her earlier servings.

We waited against the walls, waiting to assist in whatever way was needed and acting as living eye candy for the diners.

After a suitable period of enjoying the dessert, Master rose at his end of the table position, as Tamara scrambled to help him with his chair.

- Ladies and Gentlemen. Shall we retire for an after dinner drink, and perhaps some entertainment.

We all got the chairs out and the guests on their way. We each grabbed some dishes and returned to the kitchen, while Raul went to Master's office to serve brandy or port to the gentlemen guests there.

- Ok. We're going to Master's office. We will service the guests there.

A matter of fact statement from Tamara, that Tiffany seemed to accept at face value.

When we got to the office, the windows were open, cigars were being smoked and everyone had a drink in their hand, with two of them seated, one leaning against the desk and the other admiring some art work on the wall.

We arrived and knelt inside the door and Raul joined us.

We knelt for a while as the cigars were smoked and everyone contemplated what was going to happen next.

- Well, gentlemen. It seems we have some to the entertainment portion of the evening. Tiffany, please present yourself in the middle of the room.

Surprisingly, to the rest of us, she did not pause or falter but rose gracefully and proceeded to the middle of the room and standing tall put her hands behind her head and presented herself to all of us. Well, the gentlemen. We slaves had our heads down.

- Tiffany is new to us. But coming along nicely. And as you see, a real asset! Turn for us please.

- The rest of you, present.

We all rose and took the same position that Tiffany was demonstrating. All of us fully presented before.

- James. You came from farthest away and tonight that means you get first choice.

- Thank-you so much. Your selection is exquisite. You are really at the top of your game.

- Tiffany, please come join me.

Tiffany moved over toward him where he was examining the art and knelt before him.

The rest of us were quickly assigned. Raul ended up with Master, I ended up with Anthony and Tamara was currently having her breasts manhandled by the gentleman guest leaning up against the desk.

And then it was blow job time all around.

Tiffany and Tamara had their Masters still standing while Raul and I worked our owners on the couch.

Now, I, nor any slave of Masters, did not view this as a homosexual act. This was simply me, the slave, serving his Master as he wishes. Worshiping as I should. It is not homosexual or even bisexual, it is simply sexual.

And we had all been well trained in this particular art and we all applied our skills with a gusto that had long been drilled intro us. All of us had our hands at our backs and we slurped and sucked, taking cues from our masters above.

One by one the Masters came in their slave's mouth. And then they were cleaned, and gently tucked back into their clothes.

Master was last, as befitting the host, and only after he was cleaned and tucked away did Raul return to our kneeling position by the door with me. Tiffany and Tamara had not quite finished with their masters. They were leaning flat over the desk, side by side, while their masters fondled their upturned asses and visible pussies. All the while chatting about the received blow job and how wet the pussies were getting.

Master eventually intervened.

- Tamara, see to your Mistress and her guests.

We collected ourselves together and moved to the living room where Mistress and her guest were seat around the room chatting. They fell silent as we entered and knelt awaiting instructions.

Within 15 minutes we were all on our knees again, licking the pussies of our Mistresses, again with all their skills we had acquired over the years of our training.

There had been one little difference the ceremony of choosing. After we had arrived and knelt, mistress instructed us to turn and assume the slave rest position. With our heads on the floor, and our asses up in the air, showing everything we had.

Then, one by one, the mistresses approached us, hands gently feeling our backs and asses and then gently, but firmly, inserted a Princess plug with their unique colour into our asses. Seating them firmly with an ending tap.

Once we were all plugged we resumed our kneeling position while the ladies returned to their seats. Mistress then instructed us to seek out the Mistress that had chosen us.

We moved quickly to a mistress, each of us. Knelt before her and

- Mistress, is this the colour you have used to choose this slave?

Then we spun around, placed or heads and arms on the floor, with our asses raised and pointed towards the mistress to show the colour of our plug.

If the response was negative, we would spin around, kneel, kiss the Mistresses foot and search out another Mistress.

If positive, we would again kiss her foot and then proceed with our oral ministrations as directed.

I had displayed my plug and my ass and my dangling balls to three mistresses before I found my client for the evening. She was younger than Mistress and was wearing a tight clubbing dress that initially caused me consternation as to how I could get down to the business at hand, but she solved the problem by shimmying the dress up over her hips and opening the gate for me to delve into with gusto.

We all used the techniques we had learned over time. Long licks, short licks, sucks, nibbles, humming. We used them all as we worked our mistresses towards their climaxes. We were all also thankful that unlike our training days, there was no handy crop to ensure our utmost enthusiasm by striping our upturned asses.

To say that there was an aroma of horny pussy in the room would have been a major understatement. Eventually all the mistresses came. Some loudly and, like mine, grabbing their slave by the hair to pull their faces ever deeper to maximize their cum. Others were quieter but no less aroused and finished off.

Eventually we had all re-assembled, on our knees, facing the Mistresses with our heads bowed, as they all composed themselves.

- You may go and prepare yourselves. And please tell the gentlemen that they are free to join us.

Mistress dismissed us with a wave of her hand as she turned to speak with her friend beside her.

We slaves headed for the kitchen, while I detoured to the den to speak with my Master. I knelt at the doorway and waited until he acknowledged me. When he indicated I should approach, I came to his chair, and knelt again before quietly passing along Mistress's message.

Master nodded, but before I could take my eave he quickly told me

- Turn around, ass up, head down.

And quickly I again found my coloured ass plug and balls on display to everyone in the room. Masters hand was on my back/ass as he pointed this out to the room.

- As you can see gentlemen, the ladies have also been having their fun. Shall we join them in the living room.

Master was now fondling my ass as he sat and then they all rose and leaving me there, proceeded to the living room where our Mistresses were relaxing.

When I got to the kitchen, Tamara was on her knees in front of Raul as she attached a small bell to his cockring. When I arrived, without getting up, she passed a similar bell to Tiffany and indicated she should put it on me.

Without too much hesitation, after all, it had been a pretty wild night already, she also got on her knees and manoeuvered my balls out of the way such that she could find the little grommet and clamped the bell onto it.

As they both rose to their feet, Tamara turned to Tiffany ,

- You've done great so far. But we're not done. We won't be done until everyone has left and our Owners have dismissed us to our room.

- And there is one more event for us tonight. Remember to stay focused. Focused on what our Owners want. What our owners need. That should be your sole goal for this evening. Listen to what they say and do what is needed to answer their requirements.

- Can you do that?

- Yes, I can do that!

Tamara then produced some deep red lipttick and painted Tiffany's lips until they were a deep "cocksucker" red.

Raul and I each took one of Tiffany's tits in our hands and manipulated it to get a fully erect nipple. And even though they did spring up nicely, we also lowered our heads to take the nipple into our mouths where we sucked and licked and nibbled and generally enjoyed ourselves for 30 seconds until we were absolutely sure they had reached peak fullness.

Tamara then quickly attached a small bell using an almost invisible slip knot to each nipple. The knot would keep each nipple erect and the bells would give a nice jingling sound every time she moved. Just to ensure they worked she gently slapped each tit to make it jiggle and hear the little bell chime away.

She also gently slapped both Raul's and my dick to ensure those bells rang as well. They had a slightly deeper ring, as they were bigger bells.

We formed a line. Girls in front, boys in the back. A line of naked slaves, with cuffs and collars as adornments and with a gently ringing sound we paraded into the living room for our owners.

There was an air of general merriment and pleasure in the room. Alcohol had continued to flow in our short absence and all had enjoyed a good climax and now waited for the next event.

As required, we entered the room and lowered ourselves to our knees to await instructions. The conversations amongst our owners continued, even while they eyed us up. Master finally spoke.

- Turn around, ass up for presentation.

We quickly did as directed.

- What a marvelous idea. The coloured plugs. Simply ingenious. I think we will have to use this method more often.

- On your feet, hands down, ass up.

We all rose to your feet, as gracefully as we had been taught, except for Tiffany who had surprising grace anyways, and soon we were all standing with our hands near our ankles and our asses exposed to our owners. The plugs, I presumed, were big and bright.

Master rose and came towards us.

- Yes, I love the plugs and the way they can identify a slave simply by their ass. Its like a tattoo or brand but more intimate and colourful.

By now he was walking up the line and fondling each of the asses before him and playing with individual plugs. We all remained still waiting for the next command.

- I love it!

He returned to his seat and planted a kiss on Mistress as he sat down beside Her.

- Ok. Time for some fun and the end of the evening entertainment.

- Boys! Over there facing each other. And ready!

- Tiffany, over there in between.

Tiffany didn't really know what the "end of evening entertainment" was going to be, but you could tell she was figuring out it was going to involve her. Especially when she was that both Raul and I had full masted cocks and she was standing between them.

- Now everyone, I hope you have enjoyed your evening so far

There were general murmurs of agreement, as it seemed obvious that everyone had.

- You see Tiffany before us. She is new, and we are just bringing her along. She has leaned lots, but has more to learn. And tonight she is learning that slaves are often there to provide entertainment for their owners.

- You may begin

Raul and I knew our roles, and Tiffany would soon discover hers, so we began.

Gently but firmly I took Tiffany by her hips and pivoted her until her ass was facing me and she was looking at Raul. Then I put one hand on her back and pushed her forward while still maintaining control of her with my other hand on her hip. She quickly realized where I was headed, and opened her legs a bit and arched her back. I bent my knees and my rock had shaft rubbed up her slit trying to find its way in.

Since she was well wet from all of the activities and the excitement of what was going to happen, it didn't take long till I found the entrance and slowly but firmly slid all the way home, slightly lifting her off her toes as I got my entire length inside her. She let out a sexy moan.

That's when Raul began his part. He stepped up to her and grabbing the back of her head and hair kissed her directly on the mouth as she moaned.

Then, while still holding her hair stepped back a bit and pushed her head and upper body down until she was looking his hard cock directly in the eye.

She was full of me but she also knew what else she had to do and opened her mouth and slid Raul's cock between her lips.

She was, as they like to say on the porn sites, spit-roasted. As planned by our Owners. As entertainment for their guests. She used her hands to balance herself on Raul's hips and ass and we began our back-and-forth.

And the various bells made a cute tingling sound with every movement.

Tiffany was full and enjoying it and had to focus on the cock in her mouth as my cock sliding in and out of her pussy was really taking her to the edge.

- You may come Tiffany. As many times as you want.

This is almost always a trigger for a slave. Having orgasms controlled and then right here in front of many people told to cum as many times as she want. I knew it wouldn't be long until her first one. I just hoped she had the stamina to stay with us, as Raul and I didn't have permission yet.

My thrusts were long and deep and relaxed. She was able to accommodate me and still work her improving blowjob skills on Raul.

She was wet and tight and oh so hot. My cock was encased like a hot glove and it was incredible.

Her tits hung down underneath her with the little bells on her nipples hanging even lower and providing much of the chiming that was happening.

One of the guest got up and approached the action. He was specifically admiring Tiffany's magnificent hanging tits. He reached in and cupped one then the other. Fondling them, almost weighing them in his hands. We didn't stop our action, but it obviously affected Tiffany as there was some moaning around Raul's cock.

- These tits are really amazing. They are so full and big and yet there is no sag and they are still wonderfully round and full even bent over. Are they real? Or have you had some work done on her.

- They are real. No work on her. Yet. We have some ideas, but that will come later.

- Well kudos to you. This is one well put together slave.

He gave another good fondle and returned to his seat and his mate you was unconsciously rubbing her own breasts.

- Will you be selling this slave? I imagine you would get a pretty price for her.

- We have not yet fully concluded her terms yet. She is still new. But she certainly is taking to it like a duck to water.

Being spoken about as a slave. Being filled from behind and sucking the cock in front of her, all the while on display doing so got to Tiffany and with some increasing moans around the cock in her mouth, she lifted her head as she came in a mighty orgasm. It was an impressive all encompassing, full body cum.

Raul only let her stay off his cock for a few seconds though. She may have been allowed to cum, but that didn't mean she could stop her other tasks, namely sucking his cock.

I had slowed only for a moment to ensure I was deep inside her as she came, before I too began again with my thrusts.

Two of the guests, ladies, got up from the chair or husband's lap and approached our threesome at the front of the room.

- You really do know how to put out some entertainment.

They came up behind us. One behind Raul and one behind me. I knew where this was going. It wasn't my first rodeo for our owners. They each began to lightly fondle the male slave in front of them. The hand worked over my muscular and thrusting ass, then around and up my abdomen. Then I felt her whole body push into mine from behind and both hands were exploring my body. She was tweaking my nipple. She couldn't quite see over my shoulder as she was shorter than me but she was using her hands too figure everything out.

Her hands even snaked down towards my cock. She was smart enough to keep them flat as they soon got between my body and Tiffany's ass as I continued to bang away.

Soon she stepped back a little and took a minute running her hand on my ass again. It was fine ass. Mistress insisted on it!

But then she was beside Tiffany. And her colleague was also beside her on the other side. And when they both began running their hands along the length of Tiffany, there was a sudden difference in the bells chimes as Tiffany stiffened from the unexpected feeling. But they kept it up and so did Raul and I.

They ran their hands along her back, and then followed her spine down to her well curved, well formed ass which they fondled even as I continued with my impaling her.

Tiffany jumped again as they brushed their hands over her stomach and mad their ay to her tits.

Ah those tits, swinging gently back and with the fucking, little bells still attached to the nipples and chiming away. They ran their hands around them, over them, rang the bells a bit pulled the bells to pull her nipples and generally enjoyed themselves on a near perfect rack.

- These really are great tits!

And then the two women looked at each other still with one hand on a tit, and leaned over and kissed each other deeply. Right over Tiffany's back and right in from of Raul and me.