Bringing Her Along Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Hello! That caused the ol' cockring to suddenly tighten a bit. Much more of this and it would be all over for me.

Tiffany didn't quite know what was happening but could feel the effect it was having on Raul and me. The women now had one hand on Tiffany's back for balance, the other hands still playing with a tit and were kissing deeply.

It lasted for well over a minute.

They stopped. Looked at each other with a smile, fondled Tiffany again and then returned to their obviously horned up partners.

- Well that was great.

Master sometimes had a flair for the obvious.

- I think I'm ready for some creampie. Anyone else.

There was a general murmur of agreement. Many of the guests were rubbing themselves and/or their partners now.

- ok boys and girls. Let's finish with a bang.

Raul and I stepped back as we withdrew and Tamara got on her knees and guided Tiffany onto hers beside her. Raul and I kept stroking our cocks as we waited and then we stepped up to the girls who took over the stroking.

Tiffany followed Tamar's lead when she used her other hand to fondle and milk my balls.

Mistress could see the tension building up in the both of standing getting yanked by a pair of beautiful, naked slave girls. And without us even asking.

- You may cum, you two

And shortly thereafter I did. The great fuck I had with Tiffany, the expert jerking by Tamara, the exhibition, the ordering, the slavery of it all was soon too much for me and I came with a quiet groan and a big spurt onto Tamara's face, who had aimed my cock right at her eyes to be sure I didn't miss. Not her first creampie!

It was a knee shaking cum, with at least four good spurts of thick gooey cum onto Tamara, before I was finished, and Tamara popped my cock back in her mouth to clean me up a bit.

Raul was not far behind her, and his first squirt was the top part of Tiffany's forehead and into her hair. But, she learned fast, and the second one was right between her eyes. And soon her face was dripping with cum. She had closed her eyes, as had Tamara, as the cum dripped everywhere.

And given everything it was not a surprise that she needed to be reminded.

- Tiffany, clean him up.

And she did.

We all resumed our kneeling spots. Two boys still recovering from their cum and two girls with cum covered faces.

Then there was some quiet but sincere clapping. But it wasn't for us. It was for our owners.

- That was exciting and magnificent. You always have the best dinner parties

The conversation then resumed amongst the couples and shortly thereafter Mistress had the girls go clean themselves off, while Raul and I started ensuring drinks were full.

They didn't all stay that long after that.

Raul and I had the ladies coats ready and the girls helped the men with theirs. Each and every Mistress fondled my ball and hefted the cockring and rang the bell as I helped with their coats. And each and every man tweaked Tiffany's tits and little bells.

Then they were gone. Raul went with his Owners.

- Tidy up and then come find us.

We moved around the kitchen putting things away and getting everything back in order but it didn't really take too long with three of us at it. We did smile to each other as the bells jingled on Tiffany and me.