Bringing Her Along Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too was put through her paces and disrobed during the auction. And it was when the headmaster focussed the attention on her magnificent black booty that had obviously been worked to perfection under the guidance of the fitness team of the academy that the auction reached its peak.

This winning buyer demurred coming onto the stage, and the slave was led back to the green room to her own destiny.

Next up was a man. He was led onto the stage naked, wearing only collar cuffs and a cockring to which the leash was attached. Cockrings were mandatory for Academy slaves. He was neither large nor small, but in good shape courtesy of the Academy, and he too carried himself with that slave walk.

There is a market for everything and eventually after showing his wares in numerous ways, the Headmaster declared the sale and two lesbian Mistresses came forward and took possession. He kissed both of their feet before they placed their own thick leather collar on his neck and then led him away.

The speciality auction continued.

A male handler led two women onto the stage. They wore robes with hoods that covered their faces, and it was only possible to tell they were women by their dainty high heeled feet.

- Ladies and Gentlemen, we are really quite pleased with these two who have only recently completed their final exams. They are quite young, but we have our rules, and they do meet them.

- Their statistics are on the screen and in your catalogs, and without further ado...

The headmaster nodded and in unison the robes fell off the two women, and we could finally see they were not much more than girls. They had to be 19, as the Academy did have rules, but not much more. They were Latina, toned, tight and petite. They had spinners' bodies, with the toned muscle just visible underneath the skin.

All four nipples had been pierced and there was a small adorning chain that hung down from their small pussy's that showed they had been pierced there as well. When commanded they stuck out their tongue to show that piercing as well. However, there were no visible tattoos that any of us could see.

And they were twins. That much was obvious to everyone and it started a buzz around the room as the owners considered this rare find.

Their wrists were attached and rode high up on their backs connected to their collars in a "reverse prayer" position, which kept them well out of the way so that everyone could enjoy their spectacular bodies.

- Yes ladies and gentlemen, twins. They came to us voluntarily and have progressed well. They have been specifically trained as pleasure slaves for that lucky owner.

In the back on the screens the twins were shown undergoing various training scenarios, but almost all of them was fucking or sucking. Not that our training wasn't!

The excitement had gotten to a few of the owners, and a sideways glance around the room showed more than a couple of slaves bent to the task of orally pleasing their Master or Mistress.

The twins had been displayed in all of the normal poses and just as they were standing up from showing their tight little rear holes, when the Headmaster spoke again.

- I know that you are all eager to try and get your hands on these lovely slaves.

- However that will have to wait. They arrived here already the private stock of one of our newer members, who is only today seeing the final fruits of our labours.

- Sir, you may come and collect your property.

He was an ordinary looking man, but Master leaned over and spoke to Mistress.

- He's a client. Loaded. Big money in dot com. Knew when to get out. Diversified like crazy. Lives pretty modestly.

- Well, he's starting to diversify in other ways as well!

As he took the stage, the slave twins' eyes were wet with tears. Most likely they did not know they would be going back to their original owner. Slaves weren't told things they didn't need to know.

They quickly knelt and bent and kissed his shoes, and then breaking from protocol they each nuzzled a leg and began kissing it with the fervour of a starving person.

This caused another stir in the crowd. Recognizing their genuine slavery and their devotion to their master.

- Slave. Up here over my knees.

It was only a moment until Tamara realized that was aimed at her. In a flash she rose and draped herself across Master's knees. He ensured that she still had a good view, and also that her wrists were attached to her belt at her side.

Then he began playing and fondling with her. Her glorious cheeks, her tight little bum hole and her wet pussy. I smiled to myself. It was an old owner trick. Overwhelm the senses to advance that which is already resident in the soul. Slavery.

On stage the slaves rose and their master expertly connected a leash to the two chains hanging from their pussy piercings and led them back to his seat where they arranged themselves awaiting the remainder of the auction.

It wasn't too long later that I noticed that both slaves had taken their place between his legs and were bobbing up and down on his cock. He was probably experiencing the most memorable night of his life and they all too quickly lapped up his proffered cum before again nuzzling his legs and smiling in satisfaction.

The Headmaster was speaking again

- Ladies and Gentlemen, let us continue with our auction and our next slaves.

- These two came to us voluntarily but via some complicated financial dealings. It seems this gentlemen owed a considerable amount of money to one of our members. He was unable to settle the account in a timely manner. There were some negotiations and then the debtor paid with that which was all he had left.

As he was speaking, two more slaves were led onto the stage by a handler, and as before they wore cape and hoods. Their hands were obviously cuffed behind their backs, and the only thing originally visible was the strappy high heels on their feet.

At a nod from the Headmaster, the handler dropped the cape on the first slave. She was naked except for the restraints. She was more mature than the teenagers before, and had the full breasts, and curvy hips of a woman in her mid to late 30s. She arched her back to push those large and obviously real tits out for our viewing pleasure. She stood proud of her slavery.

- He consigned his wife to the Academy hoping that the recruitment fee would satisfy the debt. However, you know our rules, she was not forced or coerced to cross our threshold. She crossed of her own free will, and has excelled. She has always been a slave, and today is the first day into the rest of her slave life.

- She is quite talented. Sexually, she was knowledgeable and capable upon her arrival, and she has mastered the Academy's requirements in short order.

- She is capable of running a household and has reared children for those looking for a nanny.

- However, her biggest talent on auction tonight is that ...

The handler dropped the cape on the other slave

- ... She comes as a pair with her daughter.

There was a subdued gasp around the room.

The second slave was obviously her daughter, but they could have been sisters. Whereas the mother had the full hips and mature tits, her daughter had the spinner hips and tight high sitting tits. Each had full brown eyes and a face set off by the curly long brown hair. They were darker skinned, perhaps southern Europe or South American. But they were remarkable for their relationship.

The daughter slave also carried herself well. The patented slave form.

The Auction began as the background pictures began to show the slaves and their training.

The slaves themselves stood proud and responded quickly and in near perfect symmetry to orders as they were given. Their matching cuffs and collars just a finishing note on their performance.

When they were doing the straight leg bend to show off their asses and their pussy peeking out, that the auction reached its frenzy. There were matching princess plugs in their rear holes.

And then they were sold to genteel applause around the room.

As my master continued his mastery of Tiffany over his lap, the new Owner of the mother/daughter strode onto the stage. He wasted no time in directing the handler to cuff their arms behind their backs and then in practiced efficiency he produced and attached nipple clamps to all four of his recently purchased tits and took the leash that led from the clamps and led his new slaves off the stage and to their destiny.

- Well that was outstanding, don't you think honey. It's all making me quite horny. If we're not careful we may own another slave or two before the night is out.

¬- Well, would that be so bad. Perhaps we should just keep this new one here.

As he paused to admire the ass that he was fondling with one hand and pussy in which he had buried at least two fingers of the other hand.

- Stop fidgeting

A slap to Tiffany's ass to keep her still.

Over on the far wall I could see a slave being positioned over the spanking bench. Really a pole set at waist height over which the slave is tethered by both ankle and wrist cuffs. Beside him as he was being tied down, a small Asian Owner was most obviously lecturing him and even shaking her finger at him, while one of the handlers took a paddle and began the discipline.

How many times had that been me. For failing at an Academy task. For forgetting something I had been taught. Or just to show me my place. Fortunately the discipline had been less upon arrival with my new masters. Not that they were not demanding and strict but that I tried my best every day I woke up, and so far it had been enough. Most of the time.

- Ladies and Gentlemen. At most of our specialty auctions we are able to provide for your consideration one bull. And this time is no different. We have named him Ng'ombe. Which is Swahili for Bull.

- His has been well trained in obedience and the sexual arts, but, as you know, he should not be confused for a pleasure slave.

- And here is our Bull for this auction.

The small, petit slave from before led the bull onto the stage. It was a deliberate move to show off her small stature and white almost alabaster skin tone to the large black man she was leading by a leash to his cock ring. The cock ring thrust forward his large package.

He was very muscular and completely naked except for the dark leather collar and cuffs, and of course the mandatory cockring. He stood well over six feet tall and his hair was crew cut short. All of his muscles were well developed and toned. He probably was already muscular when he arrived, but the Academy and their training staff would have worked each muscle group until it was perfectly toned.

He was not a giant, nor a muscular freak, he was just a full sized, perfectly toned male specimen.

He stood tall and proud, well slave proud, on the stage and the little white slave almost curled around his feet on the floor as the headmaster began listing his attributes.

He listed his height and weights, his IQ, and degrees. Yes he had more than one. And he, of course, listed his cock size, which was apparently slightly over nine inches erect. Definitely a full package. But still human, not an oversized, unrealistic porn picture.

The auction started as pictures of his training were flashed behind the Headmaster. They were mostly of him fucking various female (and the odd male) slaves and his bondage workouts.

But everyone, including the Headmaster knew that the crowd and any buyer would want to see his cock at full wood before laying our more than token money.

With a flick of his hand, the Headmaster had the small girl slave on her knees in front of the bull manipulating his cock with her tiny hands and even getting it wet and into her mouth. It grew. And grew.

- Boy. Seen enough. Get over here. I'm horny.

Mistress eyes were aflame and I crawled quickly between her legs as she scooted her ass forward on the seat and quick as a flash I had my tongue on her lovely pussy and began my worshipping of my Mistress.

The rest of this auction was lost to me as I focused on the beautiful pussy in front of me and even sound became indistinct as her legs squeezed my head to demand more and more.

Tamara filled me in later.

The small slave worked that black cock with an intensity only a true slave can bring. Even when it was at full wood she continued to work it. With both hands and her mouth.

The bull had probably been prepped off stage for this auction. To ensure he wold be able to show off is full size. He had probably been kept from coming for one or two days and edged for most of the day. The Academy had its ways. Tried and true, to maximize their profits.

Apparently you could see his butt cheeks clenching as she worked him over.

The bids were rising and with a snap of his fingers, the Headmaster had the petite slave back at his feet so the Bull stood tall on display.

I was working Mistress's pussy with every talent I had and I could tell it was working. I could tell from the wetness, from the little movements and from experience with my Mistress. It was probably not all my skill though. The scene on the stage was having a profound effect as well.

According to Tamara, when the bids slowed to a stop, the headmaster went to his second trick for this slave. He snapped his fingers and the small slave at the bulls feet rose to her feet, and then on her tip toes managed to get her hands around his neck while standing dead in front of him. Then, with amazing skill she drew herself up the bull. Quite a feat of strength for a small girl. Perhaps she was a gymnast rather than a ballet dancer.

When she had drawn herself above his groin, and his full wood, she lifted her legs until they were almost around him. It was only at this point that bull's hands were released and he used them to lift her a bit further and then to guide her down until his cock was just nestled at the tip of her splayed open pussy.

He paused. Both slaves holding still. And then the Headmaster gave the signal and she was slowly but firmly lowered onto his cock until it was buried right to the root.

Tamara said the room was filled with both gasps and moans.

And then he fucked her. Hard. Standing up. It was no pleasure fuck, it was fast and Tamara told me later the little slave could do little but hold on around his neck as she was bounced around like a rag doll.

I feel this happened about the same time that mistress grabbed my short shorn hair and used it to speed me up. Although I couldn't really tell given I could see nothing and hear little.

It was only a few minutes of this fucking when the bull knew he was close to cumming. As I said, he had probably been edged all day, and chaste for a couple before that. He lifted the petite slave off his cock and dumped her on the floor in front of him where she immediately grabbed his bobbing meat stick and worked it with her hands.

Moments later, the bull, and my Mistress, came. The bull shot his white cum onto the petit slave like he was trying to cover her face. My mistress bucked and squirmed and covered my own face with her delicious juice.

The bidding also reached a peak at that time.

Even as the bull stood still but quivering after his cum. Even as the handlers re-attached his hands behind his back, the headmaster yelled out - sold.

The buyer did come to collect the bull. He was smartly dressed in leathers. He walked around the bull once before grabbing his cock and balls and attaching the leash in his hand to the cockring. As he left the room, three pretty slave girls rushed to his side and they all exited together.

Mistress had slowly gotten her breathing under control and opened her legs slightly so I cold both breathe and hear but I still gently licked around her pussy.

- Rumours are that he has quite a harem. 5 or six girls. Guess he wants to keep them occupied!

- Well. We have three slaves and we seem to be able to keep them occupied!

By this time Mistress has sufficiently recovered and I was kneeling beside her chair as she petted and stroked my head like a prized pet.

It felt good to be a prized pet!

Just then, Mistress Tonika arrived in front of us with two of her female slaves close behind. Our Owners rose to their feet as we slaves collected ourselves and took our own places beside them on our knees surreptitiously glancing towards Mistress Tonika's slaves.

As the Owners above us exchanged pleasantries and greetings, I remembered visiting Mistress Tonika. And her husband. He had been the first slave she had enslaved. She had done it all by herself and it was only later that she both discovered and whole heartedly embraced the community in which we all eventually found ourselves. Her husband had become her alpha slave and they had three or four others, both male and female.

These two opposite us were alabaster white, with black leather collars and cuffs. Their dark hair was tied back in a ponytails.

If I was remembering them correctly, the one on the right was the one who's pussy I licked for an hour one time when we were visiting. That wouldn't have been bad, but the other one was whacking my ass with a crop every so often to encourage me. All as a side display for our Owners who were sitting relaxing after a nice dinner.

I couldn't hear everything our owners were discussing, but it appears that Mistress Tonika was lamenting that she hadn't been able to secure that bull.

- I've had to put my alpha slave into chastity for a while, among other things. He was losing his perspective on his position. But I still have desires, you know.

- Well, we could always help you out with that.

I wasn't sure if Mistress meant that Master could help her, or they would lend me to help her. Either way, not my decision!

- You know. That might just be the ticket. It appears we're having a quick break before the last part of the auction, and I am in quite a mood after watching that bull in action.

- Yes, I know what you mean

This from Mistress who still had a bit of an after climax glow about her.

- ok. Done. Here, hold these slaves for me, while I borrow yours.

And suddenly I felt a leash being attached to my collar and a pull that gave me only one option: to follow.

When I was returned to my Owners some 30 minutes later, my ass was red and tender, my tongue and jaw were tired and sore, my face still had some tears on it and Mistress Tonika had both a glow about her and our mixed cum gently moving down her leg from her now uncovered pussy.

- I needed that! C'mon you two.

She thanked my owners, took the leashes of her two slaves and within a jiffy she was reclined on a nearby chair while the slaves worked her over to remove any vestige of cum and to ensure she was as clean as a whistle.

The private room in which she had led me had a grommet in the floor to which my collar was attached with no slack, causing my head to scrape the floor while my ass was up and available and my hands secured behind my back. She then took her crop and began using it on my ass, berating me for even considering touching her let alone seeking sex with her. She disciplined me for a few minutes and my ass got sorer and sorer. Then she changed her tune. She began hitting me harder and asking what I could do to please her, and to beg for it.

At the end of five minutes, I could no longer hold my position. I was swinging around the pivot point of my collar on the floor, but I could not escape. And I was begging for her to let me lick her ass, to tongue her pussy to make her cum. There were tears in my eyes from the pain in my ass and from the frustration of not being able to convince her to stop.

Then she did stop and before I knew it the leash had dragged me to her pussy as she lay flat on the mattress on the floor. I dove in desperate to please after the beating (discipline) I had taken. And it did not take long. Even though she continued to use the crop on my increasingly sore ass, I managed to get her to cum all over my face.