Bringing Her Along Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did, and I slowed down, a quick flurry of crops got me back going again.

But I didn't stay on her pussy long. She had other ideas. She had removed her leather bustier and her breast lay free, and the leash dragged me to them and without instruction and desperately trying to keep the crop from making my ass any more redder, I lavished her breasts with my mouth and tongue. From nipple to nipple, breast to breast I focused all my being on her tits as she directed with the crop and the leash.

I could tell she was getting worked up, because soon she was on her knees in a doggy position, but the leash was dragging my head to her ass. It was ass worship time. And I rimmed and licked and worked the ass, and the sensitive perineum. And all this with my hands still behind my back. My core was getting a workout almost as much as my tongue and mouth, and of course my reddened ass.

Her pussy was positively sopping wet as she climbed towards another climax. She pushed me onto my back and quick as a flash she was on top of me and riding me like a bull rider. She had one hand in the air, and the other pulling on the leash and bouncing on my cock like she hadn't been fucked in years.

And her second cum didn't take long and she moaned out loud and slowly collapsed forward onto me.

I was focussing everything on not cumming. This was an intense fuck and I was close.

Then, after a couple of minutes she began riding me again.

- ok slave. I need to feel a man come in me and you are substituting for the man.

- Ride with me and cum with me.

She picked up the pace again. I was pretty much already there and hoped it wouldn't be too long or I might not make it. The beginning long slow strokes gradually sped up again, and I heard her moan when I began thrusting up to meet her, which I took as a sign to continue, and then she was climbing towards another cum. And so was I.

- NOW!

And she came a third time, apparently as hard as all the others, and I bucked upwards seeking to be as deep as possible as I spurted rope after rope of cum into her.

She collapsed forward onto me again as we both worked to catch our breath.

Then, she rose off me and off the bed and began putting her bustier and short skirt back on. The panties were gone somewhere when she threw them. Her leather boots had stayed on the entire time. I could see the mixture of our cum starting to seep out of her and run down her leg, but she paid it no attention.

- What are you doing lazing in the bed, Slave!

Crap, got lost in the moment for a minute, but I leapt with alacrity out of the bed and onto my knees beside her. Thankfully the afterglow muted her anger and I wasn't cropped.

Then I felt her rubbing my head and ruffling my hair.

- Good Boy.

And without further ado, she grabbed the leash dangling from my collar, and walked out of the room back to my Owners.

My Owners watched her walk away and begin her "cleaning".

- Well, I guess that itch was scratched.

- Good boy, and it didn't take you long. How was it?

- Master, she cropped my ass until it was red and then rode me like she had stolen me. But she did allow me the privilege of cumming, master.

- well well. Such a spoiled slave.

The glow on my face from the praise and the excellent cum I had just had was almost as obvious as the glow on my ass.

- Head down. Ass up.

I moved into position quickly and felt both their hands checking out the warmth and welts on my ass. But I could expect no pity for discipline. Slaves were disciplined as they needed it. There was no pity for it.

- I guess she did have some fun

- Come along, lets go for a walk.

This was obviously meant for our Mistress and we slaves scrambled into line behind them as they worked around the room. I followed our owners followed by Tamara, as it was too crowded to go side-by-side. Tiffany naturally fell into line third. We kept our eyes down, but remained alert.

There were owners and slaves of every stripe and character in the room. All held together by a simple bond, that there were those who were meant to serve, and there were those that were meant to be served. Slavery was mutually beneficial, although not always so to the outsider.

We slaves needed our slavery, it was in our soul, and we needed Owners to keep us as slaves. Our Owners were always meant to be owners and were filling their own part of our society.

It was only moments after we started that we stopped to converse with another owner. WE slaves sank to our knees on the sides of our owners and observed quietly the slave across from us.

This owner was obviously into Bimbos. He had heavily modified his female slave until she took on barbiesque proportions. Porn star to the nth degree.

Her hair was bleached blond. Bleached until it was almost white. Her face was heavily made up, and knowing this owner there was a chance that it was permanently tattooed make-up. Her lips were the quintessential cocksucker lips and had obviously been inflated. Around her neck she wore a choker/collar that was bejeweled, but still had a grommet for attaching her leash.

She had her nose pierced as well as her tongue, which you could plainly see as she kept her mouth open, more like puckered, at all times as if a cock was about to be placed there. Her nails were large and fake and painted a bright pink colour to match her makeup and lip stick

Her tits were huge. Fake and huge. They sat perfectly upright. They were of course as close to perfection as any tits could be, as long as you weren't a naturalist. The nipples were pierced with loops. She rose to her feet as I was observing her. Her owner was showing her off.

Her waist was tiny. Most likely she had been corset trained. All the girls going through the academy spend some time in corsets to understand them and how they should be used, but this slave's training had definitely gone further.

Her pussy was bare, of course, and there was another loop pierced through her clit. That could not have been fun. I remember the class we had at the academy, to understand all the places that could be pierced and why. Even today I still have a shudder at some spots that owners choose to pierce.

Her legs were toned and on her one foot she had an anklet that was fairly heavy metal but just helped the overall look scream Bimbo. Her only restraints visible, was the choker around her neck.

Her owner was rubbing her tits now and explaining to my Master what he had had done. And as I looked at her pussy almost directly at eye level I could see the moisture building. Proof, if it was needed, that she was a slave and she was in the right place doing the right thing.

Her whole package was sex slave bimbo. From the top of her hair to the bottom of her painted toes. She would also be good at any sexual art, the Academy would make sure of that, and as I understood the slave rumour mill, her Master was demanding and strict.

- And I understand from talk that you have a new slave.

- Well, new, but not exactly a slave. Well not yet.

- Let's see her.

- Tiffany. Up here girl, and present.

Tiffany took her place between our owners and slight ahead of them and directly in front of Barbie's Owner.

- My my. Well this is a catch. So natural. Do you mind?

It's always polite to ask an owner before touching their property.

Tiffany had an internal struggle to stay motionless with her hands behind her head as the new owner began running his hands over her. He spend some time rubbing her tits and even tweaking her nipples. Which perked up immediately, well more perked, they were already pretty hard.

- Very nice. You know, maybe 500cc would make them near perfect.

- Now Vincent, not everyone needs to have slaves as perfect as yours! And for some of us the natural look is also fresh and exciting.

- Have you thought about piercings?

- I have some ideas, we just need to see how things go.

- Well, in my opinion, piercings always help theme remember their place. Especially a nice pussy piercing.

As he said this he was rubbing Tiffany's pussy up and down and watching her eyes closely. For a beginner she stood there like a champ! And while she might have felt all alone, she didn't know that my Owners were both watching closely and would not have let anything go too far.

- I hear what you are saying. I've been considering it for some time for my other two slaves. Anyways, we must go. As always, a pleasure to chat with you Vincent, and your slave is magnificent.

We moved off in the order from before, with Tiffany still deep breathing as she tried to recover.

In another room off the main foyer, there were numerous vendors set up. There were booths with various restraints and harnesses, usually demonstrated on a slave to show their efficiencies or their beauty. There were booths with whips, canes and crops. And again, there was a slave bent over a barrel with an ass that was already striped and obviously was the target practice for trying out any new implements.

There were also other booths showing various piercing jewelry, and the tits on those two slaves showing off the dangly diamond nipple rings were nothing less than outstanding. Quite a selling technique.

Princess plugs, dildos, face masks, and harnesses, cock cages and other chastity devices, it was all there, often on a live subject and available for purchase.

We slaves followed our Owners, looking for any sign they needed anything and watching as they window shopped all the wares on display.

At another room was filled with slaves. On the wall, tightly bound and gagged were the most latest inductees into the Academy. They were there to learn their place and to see everything that goes on. Many, especially a very beautiful red head slave were manhandled and touched by lots of Owners.

I remember when I was bound on that wall. One older Mistress seemed particularly interested and spent a long time just looking me over from less than 10 feet away. She even asked a house slave to go over and jerk me to full wood, as I had begun to wilt under her intense stare.

Others fondled my ass, my balls, tweaked my nipples and, of course, stroked my cock. I was a huge ball of desire, nerves and submissiveness at the end of the night.

There was a series of hitching posts near one end. To these posts, the pets were attached by their leashes. Most were naked, many had tails on butt plugs inserted, and some were painted in spots and colours like human dogs and cats.

As we approached we could see them "playing" with each other and many asses were being sniffed. Any real sex was strictly forbidden between pets unless organized and supervised by their owners, and there was a house trainer on hand with his ever present crop to ensure this rule was enforced.

Also in the room was a set of breeding benches. Little more than adjustable bars at hip height (adjustable for large and small slaves), and a place to lock the collar and ankles to have the slave bent over the bench and available to breed. They were also very useful when disciplining a slave, as the upturned ass was an easy target for the punishment implement of choice.

- Boy. Over the bench.

It caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting this. Had I done something? I didn't think so. But it didn't matter. After a second's hesitation, I noticed the empty bench to which he was referring and quickly lay over it.

Tamara had already been signalled to strap me down and quickly she had my hands secured behind my back and my collar attached to the small chain coming up from the floor. I let her move my legs to the sides where they were also attached to rings in the floor by the upright supports of the bench.

I tried to control my breathing. I didn't exactly know what was happening, but as a slave I didn't need to know. If my owners wanted me to know They would have told me.

- Hands. Hard.

What did that mean? Was it directed at me? Probably not.

Unbeknownst to me, Tiffany had been directed to bring one of the house slaves over from the end of the room. He was naked, of course, and she had just been told to get him hard. Using her hands.

While this was happening and I was focussing on my breathing and calming myself down, ready to accept whatever my Owners had deemed appropriate for me, I could Them talking. Discussing this slave and that. Tits too big, tits too small, that boy needs more exercise, what were they thinking letting that one have hair.

When I felt the oil land on my ass and a thumb, most likely Tamara's, moving it around my rear entrance as well as into it, I relaxed as I waited for what was to come next.

And it was only seconds when I felt the warmth of a hard cock moving up and down my ass crack, getting oiled up before focusing on my hole and pushing its way in. As the head pooped through, a wave of submission swept over me. It had always been that way. Like a full body flush of emotion.

Your ass in the air being fucked by someone was always the most submissive thing a slave could do. It brought me back to the academy. To the first few times I had been sodomized. To the classes where I explored my inner soul and desire for slavery. It brought me deep into my headspace where slavery dominated my very being.

My eyes were closed as I lived in the moment and I only grunted slightly as he bottomed out and I felt his balls swing forward to impact mine. My own cock was full but not hard, and it swung back and forth as the slave behind me buggered me with some enthusiasm.

I felt him speeding up and also engorging. But before he could come in my ass, I heard

- On his back.

Three more thrusts and then he withdrew, which again caused a flush. My hole spasmed, looking for the cock to come back. Much like my slave soul sought the cock again.

The first rope of his cum went from my tailbone to between my shoulder blades. I could feel it hot, and wet and moving around.

The remainder of his cum hit my ass and my lower back, and all of it immediately started to drip downwards.

Tamara collected the slave, even as he caught his breath on shaky legs and led him back to his waiting position.

I felt a finger playing and doodling though the cum on my back and ass. Apparently, Tamara told me later, it was Mistress, and then she took her finger and put it front of Tiffany until she opened her mouth and sucked on it.

Then they all disappeared. Off to wander around while I stayed secured and covered in cum.

The time I spent on the rack was time I was deep in my slavery space. I could see some feet and legs from my secured position, and I felt some hands rubbing, feeling and fondling, but really it was me and my slavery and my abject devotion to our Owners that flooded my mind.

Later, Tamara whispered to me as we fell asleep on our mat, that they had wandered around basically giving Tiffany an opportunity to see everything. There were more than one station for piercing slaves on the spot and they had watched a tiny titted young slave get both nipples pierced, as well as the perineum (the taint) of a well-seasoned older male slave. He got a gold ring under and behind his balls as a sort of long service medal.

There was also a station where a plastic surgeon was doing consults for those Owners and slaves that wished for enhancements or correction. Mostly this involved fake tits for the female slaves, but there were things you could do to males as well. A middle aged slave with large but slightly sagging tits was bound there with her hands over her head and the Owner and doctor were discussing what to do about her tits, and they manhandled and discussed their future.

Out behind the academy was the hitching rail, where they all observed over a dozen human ponies, boys and girls, tacked up as human horses and positioned alone or in pairs pulling sulkies, buggies and traps. Their level of nudity was varied, but they were all securely bound with harnesses resembling those on real horses, and they were tied to the hitching rail while their Owners were inside the Academy.

By the time that they returned to me, my time in slavery headspace has recommitted me to my personal slavery and position in the world and, of course, to my Owners who not only ensured I had my position in the world but taught me and let me flourish.

I came back to reality, as my ankles were detached and my collar unhooked.

With my hands still attached I came off the rail, knelt down, spun around and quickly moved to my Owners feet, Master first, where I lavished kisses and devotion on his shoes. He said nothing but he let me do it for well over a minute. He knew what it meant for me. That it kept me in my position and that it was a thank you, a slave thank you, for everything they had done and how grateful I was.

When he was done, he didn't kick me away, he simply stepped back and I quickly fond Mistress's feet and began my adoration and worship again.

When the time was ripe they simply moved off with us slaves in tow. Although this time I was in the rear.

We returned to our seats. Well, our Owners' seats, while we knelt around them. Others were also taking their seats and the final auction of the night was about to happen. Again the lights were dimmed save for the human lamps around the room. Again the Headmaster took his place on the stage and the little slave scampered forward with his microphone after he acknowledged the polite applause.

- Thank you ladies and gentlemen. We have had a good night. I hope you took time to sample the various offerings we have provided for you this evening and taken notice of the recently inducted class.

- And now for our last special of the night.

The little slave appeared again, naked and pale, and following on a leash and towering over her was the final slave of the night. There was only one word that could really describe her. Elegant. She was elegant. She was some kind of brown but an indistinct ethnicity. Her black hair was piled high on her head in a stylish updo. Her graceful neck carried a solid stainless steel collar that fit perfectly. Her makeup accentuated her cheekbones and lovely full cocksucker lips. Her blue eyes fairly popped from the colouring around her eyes.

Unusually for a slave, she wore large silver (perhaps stainless steel to match everything else) hoop earrings. But as you watched her you could tell this bit of conventional jewelry actually highlighted her other restraints.

She wore a corset that showed both her small waist but ample tits that were pushed up and forward. Her nipples were barely covered and you could sense they were fake, but gorgeous, and would remain in place if the corset was removed.

The corset ensured that her toned and tiny belly was highlighted and the belly button piercing dangled with a sliver chain and jewel.

The cuff on her wrists were neither large and clunky, nor small and delicate, and they also matched the collar.

Her impossibly high strappy heels, were secured n her feet with a combination ankle cuff that was shiny stainless steel and forced her legs into their exquisite form, and also pushed her height well over six feet tall.

The long legs moved upwards to a most delectable ass. Framed by a black thong, her ass muscles undulated as she walked towards the headmaster. It was toned, tight and perfectly curved. It screamed for attention. The thong covered her front, barely.

- This slave came to us in the normal method, exploring thoughts of submission and we, of course, saw the potential. This slave has spent double the normally allotted time in the Academy in order to perfect the mind, body and soul of a nearly perfect slave. We have honed the talent and the speciality for a very lucky owner.

Well, I didn't know about the mind (although I could guess), but the body was certainly near perfection.