Bringing Her Along Ch. 07

Story Info
The Finale.
4.4k words
4.56
5.7k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Master who got Tiffany out of the cage and led her into the house, and we all followed. Our owners went straight to the bedroom and began undressing. I immediately helped Master while Tamara was helping Mistress. Tiffany, knelt in the corner, awaiting instruction.

Mistress stopped taking her clothes off, disappeared into the bathroom for a minute and then returned with a dildo that had a suction cup on one end. She placed the section cup end near Tamara, who dutifully licked it and then she attached t to the floor standing straight up at the foot of the bed.

- Slave, onto that.

Since Tamara and I were both still dressed in our uniforms, Tiffany knew it was for her and she came forward and lowered herself onto the dildo until it was seated right to the bottom. Her hands were still attached to her sides.

When our Owners had finished disrobing, they moved to the bathroom while dismissing Tamara and I get to out of our uniforms. We fairly ran to our room and quickly disrobed ourselves before hustling back to the master bedroom.

Our owners were just emerging from their nightly ablutions and came to stand on either side of Tiffany as she straddled the dildo.

- Tiffany. You've now seen what the academy is about and what they produce. We are proud of how you behaved this evening.

- come here you two.

We shuffled forward and found our heads firmly directed to our Owners midsection where we quickly began to orally pleasure them.

All three slaves were on their knees in front of our Owners. One bobbing up and down on a cock, one straddling a dildo with her hands still chained to her sides, and the third lapping at Mistress's pussy.

- Honey

- Yes Dear?

- I need a really good long fuck.

- I know just the man for the job.

Mistress's pussy was positively leaking all over my face, and Tamara had Master's cock throbbing.

- You slaves will edge Tiffany for 15 minutes out of every hour from now until further notice. There will be no cumming from any slave.

- Off you go.

As we left the room, and the lights went out on what we could only surmise was a good long fuck.

Back in our own room, Tamra and I silently exchanged looks before I pushed her pushed Tiffany down and began playing with her pussy. I would do the first 15 minutes and then Tamara would do the next. We would alternate throughout the night.

Tiffany was writhing when the 15 minutes ended but she had not come and we all quickly fell asleep.

I only slightly felt the movements an hour later when Tamara took her turn.

In the morning, Tiffany looked a mess. It had been a long and frustrating night for her. We left her hands chained to her sides as we all took showers and shaved and got ourselves presentable for our Owners and the morning routine.

We were all tired, but answered the bell and got through the morning ensuring our Owners were well looked after.

I was licking Tiffany's clit, and had worked a second finger into her wet pussy when the phone rang and Tamara answered. She said little and I finished my 15 minutes she come over to us. I had pussy juice all over my face and Tiffany lay on her back, her hands still chained to her sides, breathing heavy and air humping her hips.

- Master wants you two at his office in an hour. You have an appointment with him. Wear your uniform. I'll get her ready.

We were into the shower and quickly washed. I got my drivers uniform out of the small closet we shared while Tamara worked on Tiffany's hair and makeup.

I was ready as Tamara was lacing up the tall leather high heeled boots on the naked and still restrained Tiffany.

She stood her up, unhooked her wrists but left both the cuffs and the belly chain on here and then helped her into a long trench coat, and added a colourful scarf at her neck that just happened to mostly conceal the collar she still wore.

Within the hour we were pulling up in front of the building. The valet came to get the car. They recognized it. And it would be ready when we returned, forewarned by Master's EA.

Tiffany, who I had placed in the back passenger seat, waiting until I opened her door and helped her out. Together we entered the lobby and passed by security and took the elevator to the executive level.

We turned left, I directed tiffany by the elbow, and we made our way to our Master's office. His secretary saw us as we approached and simply directed us to the door.

I knocked, and after hearing approval, opened the door for Tiffany and followed her inside.

Master was a VP of the firm and while the office was large, it was not grandiose. Neither Master nor the company he worked for were ostentatious. The furnishings were high end, but not extravagant.

We both stopped just inside the door as I closed it.

- Ah. Very Good. Come over here.

This was aimed at Tiffany, and she moved over to the side of his desk where he had indicated as he finished up something on his computer.

- Present.

He was still typing. Tiffany quickly moved here legs apart and brought her hands up behind her head. But when he turned back to her.

- Slave. What is the purpose of having you present when you are still wearing your coat?

And he turned back to his computer.

With emotions that amply displayed her inner desire to serve and the disappointment at her initial failure, she quickly shed the coat, which I took from her, and resumed her present position.

Master did not immediately turn back. After all, slaves waited for owners, not the other way around. When he did turn around, he leaned back in his chair

- nice.

He admired her leaning back in his chair. A pure position of power. Power that we slaves give to or owners every day. But power that they take and use.

Master motioned her forward until she was practically touching his chair and he had free and easy access to her with his hands.

He had one hand on her tit when there was a knock on the door and the secretary walked in.

She neither paused nor seemed surprised in any way. She had been with Master as long as I had been. I often wondered if she had been in the same position as Tiffany. Maybe under the desk as well. She wore a classic business skirt and blouse, which both covered her compact frame and accentuated her legs and tits. Her age was indeterminate, but she was still a nicely put together piece of woman.

Tiffany, however, was not so unresponsive to the situation. She flinched slightly and started to turn her head, but a quick pinch of her nipple brought her back into proper position.

- Sir, here are those projection for Q4 that you had asked finance to send up. They also sent them by email, but I printed them for you as well.

- Thanks Erin. We'll have to see if Finance is blowing some smoke up our butts.

Erin dropped the file folder on the front of the desk and after pausing for a moment, turned and left the room reclosing the door after her.

Master reached for the folder, then resumed his fondling of Tiffany with one hand while he perused the projections with his other hand.

As the time went by, I'm sure the seconds felt like minutes to Tiffany, it slowly dawned on me that this episode was much more for Tiffany than it was for Master. Eventually he closed the folder, looked up at Tiffany in all her naked glory as he ran his fingers over her pussy.

- Ok. I've got some work to do.

He took his hands off Tiffany and turned back towards his computer and the busy desk.

If Tiffany thought we were being dismissed, she was about to be proved wrong. Master pushed his chair back slightly.

- Under the desk. Time for some relief.

He didn't say anything more, and Tiffany looked somewhat confused. But he patiently let her work it out and soon she was on her knees crawling under the desk.

When she turned back to face him, he unzipped and pulled out his cock and pulled his chair up to his computer.

It would be cramped in there for her. I'd been there many times. It takes a while to figure out the best way to get it done. Soon she would find the right angle of her head and the best place to rest her hands in order to get the full length of master's cock into her mouth.

And Master wouldn't help. He was already replying to an email or something on his computer and his slave tried her best to suck his cock under the desk.

The phone rang and Master answered it and leaned back in his chair. This was actually good for Tiffany. His cock was now free from under the desk and she could now more effectively bob up and down on it. And bless her, she was quick to figure this out.

She was bobbing with great enthusiasm throughout the call. When it as over she found herself being pushed back under the desk as Master returned to his work.

- Slave. How many times has this one cum since you started edging her?

I quickly kneeled before responding.

- Master, she has not cum during any of her session.

- Hmm. Very good.

I stayed on my knees. Tiffany continued her oral manipulations and Master was now making notes on the files with his pen.

After some time, Master stopped jotting notes, put both hands on the desk as if bracing himself, and then let out a long breath and sigh. He had just cum. And a big cum if I was a judge.

- Don't swallow.

Everything was quiet and still for a minute. Master came down from his cum and we waited as slaves do.

Master pushed back his chair, but remained sitting as Tiffany clambered out from under the desk and resumed her present position.

- Open.

Tiffany opened her mouth to show mater his load that he had recently deposited there.

- Good. Don't swallow.

He rose from his chair and taking Tiffany by the arm moved her to the side of his desk, and then pushed her upper body to lay flat on the desk, with her legs still straight on the floor. She was bent in half over his desk.

He returned to his seat and admired his slave. Her lovely ass was up in the air from her straight leg stance, and her tits were pressed under her into the desk. He gently turned her head to face him so it too could lay on the desk, inches from his work and computer.

- Boy! Get to it.

I knew exactly what he wanted. It was edging time for Tiffany and I was too do it.

I quickly positioned myself behind her and then moved my face into her ass and pussy. With my nose resting almost squarely on her rear hole, I began licking and slurping the already wet pussy.

She was incredibly aroused from the recent blow job and office scene and also the fact that she had been brought close to orgasm some 15 times recently.

I and I was going to bring her close for a 16th time. Right here with Master.

It wasn't very long until I backed away. My nose, cheeks and chin were covered in warm pussy juice and Tiffany was unconsciously rubbing her knees together.

Tiffany was still on the desk. A light sheen of perspiration covered her body, and her eyes were closed.

Master, who had been typing something on his computer as if this wa a completely ordinary event, paused.

- You may swallow.

She did. It wasn't her cum, which had been denied, but Master cum, that was in her mouth and in her taste buds, probably for the rest of the day.

- Ok. Off you go to get ready for tonight. We have a special guest coming.

Tiffany rose from the desk and I helped her with her coat so that she was covered and preentable again. We went to the door and turned and sank to our knees and bent over to touch the floor to our Master.

- you may leave.

And we did.

The truck had been pulled around in front by the time we exited the elevator, and I installed Tiffany in the back seat before pulling away.

We were headed to the salon. Mistress had instructed me before we left. They had a special backroom at this salon and were used to dealing with our community. Tiffany was to get the full enchilada. Hair, nails, feet, waxing and make-up for our guest tonight. Whoever that was.

After we had entered the salon, and were in the back room, I took over her coat and reattached her wrists to her belly chain that she had kept on this whole time. Mistress did not want any unsupervised fingers.

Then the ladies of the salon went to work. And some three hours later, Tiffany had been totally done over from the very top of her hair to her toe nails down below. Her makeup was nothing less than stunning. Even her nipples had been slightly made up to accentuate them, and her pussy and ass were as smooth and as bare as they could ever be.

I had waited patiently in the corner. Well, except for the three times I brought Tiffany as close to an orgasm as I could. When we left she was strung as tight as a fiddle wire with lust and an almost overwhelming desire to cum any way she could.

All of the ladies stood around as I draped the coat over her shoulders and used the belt to close it at the front. I then approached the owner, knelt at her feet and kissed her right shoe.

- Mistress, My Mistress thanks you for the attention this slave has received.

I paused for a minute, but there was no reply, so I rose and took Tiffany to the truck and back to our Owners' home.

The house was being prepared for a special guest when we arrived back. Tamara was rushing around naked and flustered as Mistress demanded more and more. The house was to be spotless, the main room prepared and the bar prepared with fresh ice and his favourite bottle ready.

Mistress approached us just after I removed her coat. We both sank to our knees, but she quickly motioned for us to get up.

- Slave. You look beautiful. You are a prize. Now out of the way, there's work to be done.

Tiffany was directed to a corner where the pole and a pair of high heels waited for her. Wordlessly I sank to my knees again to help her done the 4 inch stilettos, and then positioned her over the mounted dildo which I rose until it was firmly sunk deep in her wet pussy. She wriggled to accept it and then stood there, knowing there was nothing she could do.

Master arrived soon after and Tamara and I moved quickly to the entrance hall where we greeted him and helped him with his coats.

Mistress also approached and he put his arms around her as they had a passionate kiss.

- big night.

- yes. I'm so excited.

Mistress left, dragging us both behind her as she realized that the flowers were not perfectly displayed in the room.

Master approached Tiffany on the pole. She couldn't kneel, obviously, but she did wisely keep her eyes down.

She gasped when his hand found her wet pussy stretched around the pole and her clitoris standing out proud and excited.

- Slave. You truly are a prize. Truly a beautiful slave.

He stayed for maybe a minute more, gently playing with the slave in front of him. Enjoying every minute of it and wondering what would happen at the end of the evening.

When everything was ready there was nothing left to do but wait. Tiffany was moved to the spare bedroom, and repositioned on the pole. Every few minutes either Tamara or me would leave the sides of our owners, who were sitting on the couch watching TV, and spend five minutes playing with Tiffany on the pole. Edging her again and again.

Eh doorbell rang, causing almost everyone to jump.

At a nod from our owners, Tamara and I rose and moved quickly to the door.

- Welcome Master. Let me take your coat.

He was getting the full greeting by two fully naked (well, except for collars and cuffs) slaves.

We got him comfortable and asked about his drink preference and then ushered him into the den where our owners rose to greet him.

- So glad you could come. How was your week away?

- Yes, we're very excited to have you visit Anthony.

- Glad you invited me. Where's Tiffany.

- She'll be here momentarily.

- You've come straight from the airport?

- Yes, long day. Thanks for the chance to relax.

- You do need to relax. Sit down. Slave!

Tamara hustled over between Anthony's legs and released his cock before he had even too much time to think. Her job was to relax (and excite) him. But no orgasm. We all had our roles and jobs tonight.

Everyone else took their seats, and the conversation continues as if a slave sucking one man's cock was totally normal. Well, for most of us it was totally normal. And we were working on the last one.

- Anyways. We asked you here because we have been spending a lot of time with Tiffany and we all have a surprise for you.

- Really?

Tamara had stopped her ministrations, replaced the hard cock in its home and zipped up and I had gone to get Tiffany.

She stood still as I lowered the pole and she could finally step free. Tamara was there to lick her pussy. Both to clean it up and to continue to excite her.

I undid her cuffs so they were free, but I also placed a blindfold over her eyes, and then attached a leash to her collar.

When we entered the living room, Anthony's eyes opened in surprise and shock. Mistress put her hand on him and indicated he should remain quiet.

When I had brought Tiffany to the middle of the room. I unhooked the leash and she stood there waiting.

- Slave. We have someone here who is interested in you.

You could see but not quite hear the quick intake of breath.

I then begin slowly putting her through the positions she had learned to date.

She presented with her hand behind her head and lovely tits pushed forward. You could just see some moisture on her pussy lips.

She knelt in the submissive pose she had been taught.

With her head down, and ass up, back arched, Anthony was looking at his wife's charms ina totally new way. His mouth was open in surprise, confusion and no little bit of arousal the whole time.

Mistress had been talking to him quietly throughout the demonstration.

- Notice how the collar just fits her. See those nearly perfect tits thrust out for her owners. Her belly has been toned enough but still has the supple softness that you wold like. And look at that ass. Marvelous. And you can see how aroused she is. You could take her right now.

Tiffany was back on her knees, hands on her thighs, eyes down (still blindfolded) and tits thrust forward. Mistress spoke to her

- We have learned much about ourselves this past week. What have you learned about yourself?

This was unscripted and a bit of a risk. But Tiffany answered in a small voice

- I'm a slave

- Pardon. Speak up!

- I'm a slave. In my heart and soul I am a slave. I yearn to serve and perform. You have awakened it in me.

- Yes you are and yes we have.

I reached down and took off her blindfold. Her eyes took a couple of seconds to adjust to the new light and then we all heard her intake of breath.

- Anthony?

But interestingly enough, her hands remained on her thighs.

- Tiffany ...

Mistress began.

- Its been some time now since we realized just what was in Tiffany's sould. We have worked with her these past two weeks while you have been away. She really has taken to it. She is a slave Anthony. Its what's in her heart.

- But she's my wife. And I love her.

- No one is questioning that. In fact it is a big part of any relationship. Wif eneeds a husband, a slave needs a master. They are not fulfilled without one.

- And like a husband needs a wife, a master needs a slave. To love and protect.

- There are many slave wives in our community. There are in fact many slave husbands. They all love each other fiercely.

- If I had not found my soulmate , I am sure I would have found a slave to be my husband.

This with a smile towards Master.

- But in know so little about everything.

- Yes, but you can grow together.

Mistress turned and looked directly at Tiffany.

- Slave. Tell us what you want more than anything in the world.

This was also unscripted, and a big risk, but a calculated risk after prying into Tiffany's sol these past two weeks.

12