Bringing Him Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn started to scream. She bit the guy on the shoulder, though I'm not sure whether to stifle the noise or if involuntarily.

"I'm gonna come now," the guy said, almost matter-of-factly, which it probably was, as I doubted she'd stop him a second time.

"Yes, do it baby," she cooed. "Fill me up, fill me with your cum. Fill my pussy with your jism, oh, Jesus, yes. Fill me. Fill me!"

It's the same thing she says to me when I want to come inside her, when she wants a full load. It always pushes me over and this was no exception. I felt the buildup. I bent a little and grabbed a fist full of her hair, and pulled her head back. I had my mouth next to her ear when I said, "Me, too, I'm going to come in your ass, you little slut. My little cock whore."

"Yesss," she said, sustaining the word forever as the guy and I fucked her hard, making her orgasm again, holding her tight as we stroked in and out, so that she couldn't even spasm much.

Her sphincter closed tight on my cock and milked it for all it was worth. I let loose a load of spunk in her ass for the first time ever in our marriage. The guy under squirted his load at the same time. I think I felt the heat of it myself. I certainly felt it when he pulled out half way through ejaculating, letting a stream of juice strike her pussy lips. Another spurt landed upon my balls, which hung so close to her pussy due to our position.

I wrapped my hands around her torso and pulled her up to me, kissing her neck, my cock still firmly in her once-forbidden hole. She put one hand around the back of my head, holding my lips on her. I saw her other hand travel down, from her breasts, along her belly, and to the thatch of hair coated in pearls of cum. She rubbed the semen into her bush and along her pussy and thighs, like she needed it, like a salve. Her breathing was heavy, so was mine, and we stuck to each other because of the sweat.

The guy smiled, exhausted. He looked like he might pass out. He ran his hands up her body touching he arm and her breasts. I watched this as I kissed her neck. As I'd thought, my orgasm had instantly shifted my emotional state. I wanted this kid who'd fucked my wife gone.

She turned her head to me and kissed me then, deep and long, her tongue cooler now than when she'd put her mouth on my cock, no doubt from heavy breathing in the cool evening air.

She looked at the guy. If he was expecting an invite to stay for waffles in the morning, he was sorely disappointed.

"Get out," Lynn said. She didn't say it unkindly. It was just time for him to go. I was relieved, as if it would have been extra rude for me to kick out a guy who'd just reamed my spouse. Her doing it made me swell with love. And other things.

The guy just nodded. He climbed out from under her somehow, his legs brushing against mine, until he stood on the couch and stepped off. He gathered his things.

"Dude, you are so fucking lucky," he said to me. Then, without stopping to put anything more than his boxers on, he was gone out our door. I heard a car start and leave the driveway.

All that time, she and I stayed together, my cock still in her ass.

"You're still hard," she whispered.

"Yeah. I may be hard forever."

"Good. Cause we're only getting started."

12