Bringing Sarah Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sarah's complete dismissal of me that led me to swiftly and decisively put my hand inside the red sweater of my mother-in-law Susan and feel the soft, warm teat that had nursed my loving wife who was right now spreading her labial lips for Sam's satyr mouth to feast upon. As he closed in on her, I closed my hand on Susan's breast and rubbed her nipple with my thumb.

"Please . . . please don't," she pleaded. But it was the cry of someone impotent to stop me, however sincere. Then . . . "Oh . . ." and she grabbed at her crotch through her dress, turned around despite me and ran into the bathroom where I had been hiding earlier. But I was not about to give up my quarry so easily.

In the bathroom, Susan didn't even close the door and I saw her removing her panties which were soaked, not with sexual juices as I had hoped, but with urine. The whole scene had caused her to lose control of her bladder which I found touching but, so depraved was my mood, also arousing.

Susan didn't even notice me as she lifted one leg on the toilet seat and began wiping the pee off her leg with the discarded panty. There was a slight scent of urine, sure enough, but also . . . something else. It was the unmistakable aroma of aroused womanhood.

I took the balled up panty from my old mother-in-law and she muttered "Oh" again for the second time in a minute, but didn't fight me at all.

"Such a lovely leg," I said and I didn't know why as I took the panty and rubbed that fine leg all the way down to the ankle and all the way up to a surprisingly bushy cunt, and then between the folds of her pussy, moving the cotton underwear in and out as though I wanted to do the best possible cleaning job before sending her on her way.

But of course, I had no intention of sending my mother-in-law on her way.

"We can't be doing this," she managed to say.

"My wife is fucking another man on your bed," I said. "She doesn't care about me. She doesn't care about you. All we have is . . . one another."

"You are my . . . son-in-law..." "Your breasts feel like warm, creamy butter, Susan . . . "

"It's . . . incest, isn't it?"

"Your pussy," and I was whispering in her ear now, dropping the panty and massaging her cunt with three fingers, "is warm and so neglected. I want to taste it so. Tell me I can, Susan. Tell me you want me to."

Susan was not showing a lot of emotion but she wasn't moving either. Her leg was still on top of the toilet seat while I had one arm around her waist and the other hand working in and out of her below. It couldn't have looked more bizarre.

"So much is wrong," she whispered, turning her face to mine for the first time.

"Let's make it right, then."

It was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me when she simply nodded her head.

I closed on her like a wild puma on a crippled antelope. My heart was pounding wildly in my ears, even wilder as this 75-year old woman hiked her skirt just the smallest amount and I threw my open mouth against her crotch as though I were going to devour her whole. I pressed my nose against her kinky pubic hair and flicked at her vaginal opening lightly and then with more and more force, scraping my bottom teeth along the engorged vaginal lips, grunting loudly like the demonic animal I had become.

Susan only said "Oh" and pushed her crotch at me. At one point, she seemed to almost lose her balance and I quickly put a restraining hand on the small of her back, feeling briefly along the slightly sagging buttocks cheeks and loving the warmth and softness I found there.

At some point, it was clear that this posture was just too uncomfortable for her and me although I really hated leaving her elderly garden of delights. I withdrew my head quickly from beneath her skirt and I saw her own head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. On the face of the church-going old woman was the clear flush of excitement. She slowly opened her eyes and looked down at me -- not with welcoming, anger or even confusion. It was just a distant look of hardness, of lust and something else... Yes, that was it. Acceptance.

"Do with me," she finally said, reinforcing my read of her aged eyes, "what you will" and she unashamedly put a finger in her pussy. At that moment a wild harmonic moan from Sam and Sarah spilled out of the bedroom and we both looked in that direction.

Susan was wobbling slightly and she sat down on the toilet seat while I kissed her warm exposed shoulders, then stuffed my free right hand under her skirt again where it found her hand gently but insistently diddling her cunt. I pushed her head back and kissed, then licked at her neck ("Suck it! Suck it!" Sarah was screaming from the next room) and finally I fell on her mouth, the same mouth that had been supping on her womanhood just moments ago. I could taste her pussy juice again as I pressed against her lips, wondering that this was the mouth I had kissed most chastely for some30-odd years now.

So close to her I was now that for the first time I was able to see the effects of her age close up. There were wrinkles, yes, but her skin seemed smooth at the same time. Scents of lavender mixed obscenely with her own sexual juices and she was beginning to respond to my lustful kisses with an increasingly aching and active tongue. Sometimes I would see her open eyes, now filled with determination, frenzy and a new lust that ached to be satisfied.

I removed my hand from her twat, wiped it casually on her skirt then pushed it under the red sweater and a wonderful ripe tit popped into my hand like a soft, pink mango. I pushed her sweater up and delighted at the hard nipple, pointing down at the end of her saggy breast, then licked and sucked at it with increasing fury as I recalled Sam's assault on my own wife's welcoming hangers.

Susan closed her eyes, threw her head back then ever so gently pulled my head into her breasts with her aged and veined hand that was soft and papery at the same time. The sweater fell over my eyes and finally, in frustration, I ripped it over her head and she screamed a delightful, ugly, tasty little scream that said "I am being debauched and I want it."

Aroused even further by this, I stood up and pulled down my pants and my erection spilled before old Susan's face like a taunting finger. I didn't let it linger long. Instead I grabbed my cock in both hands and slapped it against the inside of her breasts. At first she simply looked at it curiously, then threw her head back again and then, as if she had suddenly had an idea, she opened her eyes and leaned over and began flicking at the wagging cock with her tongue. I was so incredibly excited at seeing my mother-in-law's long, thin tongue flicking left and right at my cock, trying to catch it, that I thought I would spill my load on her right then. Instead, I let her catch it once and she tentatively licked at the cum slot, then put her wrinkled lips briefly around the tip and nibbled gingerly like someone tasting a new ice cream flavor.

"Lick my cock, Susan," I said breathlessly. I wasn't sure how she would take this but, in retrospect, I would have to say pretty well. At those words she became even more animated, taking almost the full length of me although it was clearly uncomfortable in the tight confines of the bathroom and the toilet seat.

"Suck me, my pretty Susan," I said eagerly, encouraged by her response and I reached down and began fingering her cunt again, now much juicier than before. She surprised me by placing her hand over mine and working my fingers for me like someone who, well, had done something like this before.

"What a sweet, sweet pussy," I said as my elderly mother-in-law tongued me even more enthusiastically so that her great, aged dugs were flapping against her chest while I pistoned a whole handful of fingers in and out of her soppy twat.

Finally she pulled herself away from my cock, her lips red, her breath coming in short gasps. I was still taking her fuck hole with my fingers but she managed to have enough composure to smooth her tits against her chest as though she were reinforcing a crease in her skirt before walking into church.

"Animals!" she said to my surprise and I was worried she might be referring to me -- to us -- but her reinforcing smile up at me while I still worked at her cunt (she closed her eyes, smiled and sighed briefly) let me know that she was referring to her wanton daughter in the next room, a room that was strangely quiet now.

"I want you in me with your . . . with your cock," she was clearly comfortable saying it now and that aroused me enough to jam my fingers into her even further and she grunted and may have winced a little. "But not here. I want her to see what she's done!"

Indeed, things had taken a strange turn but Susan was insistent, insistent enough to pull my fingers out of her, take my pussy-juice covered hands in hers and stand up. I pulled off my shirt and threw it to the floor and stepped out of my shoes. Now we were both naked and face to face. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a long, probing kiss while gingerly stroking my erection with her other hand.

"Maybe we can surprise them a little bit," Susan said as she pulled away.

We walked down the hallway to her bedroom where Sarah and Sam were destroying the sanctity of my marriage on the bed of her parents. One look explained why I hadn't heard anything recently.

They were "69-ing" on the bed with a gentle passion that was probably exhaustion as much as anything. When Sarah caught sight of us in the doorway, she renewed her former energetic slurping.

Then I experienced something even stranger on this strangest of days.

It was something I've seen in movies but never experienced personally. I thought it was just an artistic film device, but it really can happen. It happened to me.

My world slowed down. Everything slowed down. Sarah and Sam's gyrations were slow and slushy but I could see the beads of sweat flying from his forehead as he champed at the pussy door of my (formerly) sweet Sarah. I watched her long, languorous drawing on the massive cock of her new lover, Sam, and I could see her tits flopping in diverse directions in slow motion, the nipples hard, the eyes -- when open at all -- looking far off and rolling in their sockets as the beast Sam with his outsized dick expertly nipped and sucked and tongued his way into those areas that -- until today -- were mine alone.

But that wasn't all there was to this show.

My old mother-in-law ever-so-slowly dropped her squishy ass to the edge of her bed, turned her head in exaggerated slow motion to view the debauchery on the other side of her own bed (I couldn't believe how Sarah was able to take the entire length of Sam's appendage in her tiny mouth and pull at it like she was sucking the last drops of precious water after a desert march), then she turned back to me, almost lovingly brushed my now-drooping cock and then took my hand and placed it on her breast and smiled up at me.

Even the noises were slow growls -- just like you see in the movies -- with no clearly-identifiable sounds or words. Then Susan, in the same time-is-slowed fashion, lay down on her side as easily and naturally as though she were settling in for an innocent night's sleep. Even in my slow motion state, however, I could see the mattress undulating up and down from my sweet wife's exertions as Susan calmly patted the place next to her on the bed, inviting me to lay down.

Could this have been more otherworldly? I don't think so. There I was laying down next to my elderly mother-in-law while my wife and neighbor lay right next to us, sucking and probing each other's bodies with reckless abandon.

In this slow motion world, it seemed to take forever for me to lie beside Susan and when we did, I was inches from her face, could sense her soft, warm breath and noted how her untoned paunch rested in a fleshy heap, hiding the chunky old hole I had assaulted with my fingers what seemed like years ago now.

She was leaning closer to me, whispering something in my ear. Low, animal sounds. I couldn't make them out but over her soft but age-speckled shoulder I could see the man who was cheerfully cuckolding me tonguing my wife's ass as she laughed and screamed out something -- was it, "yes, yes!" and then he started biting at her ass, slapping her and she pressed her old, droopy fanny at Sam who proceeded to bury his face in her crack . . .

My erection had returned with a vengeance and then I realized that Susan's almost arthritic hand was slowly working me and saying . . . something. What was it? "It was always you...?" What did that mean?

Then my world sped up once again and everything came crashing down, the sounds, the visions, everything. The slurping of Sam and my dear Sarah was almost deafening but I heard the bastard Sam screaming as my wife swallowed his ball sac, then popped it out like an unfinished jaw breaker. Sam retaliated by slapping her white ass and all she could say was "eat me some more. Lick my asshole, Sam" and he did.

Part of me was crazily, absurdly embarrassed that my 70+ year-old mother-in-law had to hear this. But then . . . but then . . . maybe it gave her ideas. Wait. Now I could hear her clearly.

"I used my . . . my friend for many years late at night. But it was always you I thought of. It was you that was coming into me. It was you who vibrated in my womb until the batteries would die and I would finally sleep with the thought of your hard penis deep inside me." Susan was whispering in my ear, pumping my cock faster and faster. "It was you," she said, "who did so many unspeakable things to me . . . I never thought the dream would be true."

Despite everything ("I'm cumming, I'm cumming, goddammit!" Sam was finally, mercifully screaming to anyone who cared to hear while Sarah of the soft and pliable mouth gorged herself on his lust and his great fuckstick) I was shocked to hear those words from Susan. This was Susan who would offer a prayer before every holiday meal, carefully wrap up Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and wedding presents to family members, Susan who still baked blueberry pies and (my favorite) devil's food cake from scratch.

Now she smiled and laid back on the bed, her elderly tits falling to either side of her surprisingly smooth and even young-looking, if untoned, body. And with her fingers (I never noticed before how delicate and lovely they were!) she beckoned me on top of her while, at the same time, Sam and Sarah, panting and grunting, took a break to gaze on this newest debauchery.

I could see Sam looking at me and at Susan and he even managed to brush one of her tits splayed across her body but he didn't gloat. He didn't smile. Laying on his side, my soft-bodied wife behind him, I saw the hardness of his body carved by his young years and physical labor, his dark, hard belly contrasting with my soft, white flesh that was just now settling down against the old paunch of my mother-in-law. My cock easily penetrated her soppy twat and Susan bit her lip slightly as though she were pained just as I began forcing my rock-hard member in and out of her in slow time.

Something caught my eye, even as I started. Everything had grown quiet except for the slurping noise of cock against aroused cunt. I saw my wife Sarah rubbing her crotch against the backside of Sam, licking his back and his neck and whispering, although I could hear it easily enough.

"I need you to bring me home, my wonderful cock-man. I want it in me, way in me, in places I've never felt before, then I want you to paint me inside with your sweet, delicious cum. Sam, fuck me."

I was so angry at this almost plaintive request to be pleasured by this over-endowed stranger that I angrily began pounding at Susan's twat until I finally felt her soft hand on my chest.

"Enough, darling," she said and while my wife Sarah was positioning herself to ride Sam's tower of cock flesh, I was forced to stop my fucking of her mother. "It's been a long time," Susan said. "Too long, I guess. You're bumping into things that seem to have settled into places that they shouldn't be."

I slid off, rubbing my mother-in-law's soft, fleshy paunch and watched Sarah bite her lip (just like her mother!) as she eased onto Sam who had both hands behind his head in preparation for my wife's ride. The ride started slow and Sarah's hair flew around her face as she at first laughed, then began biting her own hair, closing her eyes and gyrating on the great dick of the handyman beneath her.

"Let's try something else," said my mother-in-law after looking over at Sarah and Sam, the bed beginning to shake anew with their exertions. She grabbed by cock, lovingly, stroked it with her aged hands and then pushed her face against my chest momentarily. "Lay on your back," she said.

Now I was laying on the bed next to Sam as he fucked my wife who was nodding, then shaking her head happily ("a magnificent cock, a great, great fuck!") when my mother-in-law climbed on top of me. I had expected to feel her labial lips stretch over my dick head but to my great surprise, she put my engorged cock, slippery with her juices, into her ass by slow stages until finally I was in her rectum up to my ball sac and Susan, with eyes closed, was moaning so loudly and gyrating her head so fitfully I was almost worried something was wrong.

"This is my dream," she was muttering, almost to herself. "This is you in me the way I want you. " Now she looked down at me and was almost grandmotherly, her flabby arms holding onto my chest, her tits flicking at my belly as the bed shook. "This is what I wanted," she said. "THIS," she said, reinforcing the word, "is what I wanted. Now," she said, smiling, at ease, finally, "Fuck my ass like my dear husband used to do. Fuck my ass until it hurts and don't stop until YOU'RE ready. Do it."

So many contrary emotions raced through me. I looked up at the sweet but also wildly animal face of Susan, her cheeks slightly flushed, the scent of arousal wafting up from her moist cunt. I wrapped my hands around her fleshy ass, pulled my torso back into the mattress, then forced my hardon into Susan's ass as my mother-in-law's face became something otherworldly, mad, possessed, wanting and so, so arousing.

"I'm fucking your mother's ass, Sarah!" I said, fairly shouting the words. "And it feels so good."

"I want to taste it," my mother-in-law screamed to no one in particular. At first I thought she wanted to taste my cock but I started to realize she meant something else entirely. "I want you to fuck me so hard in my ass that I'll taste it for breakfast. That's what he used to say!"

I assumed "he" was her dear, departed ass-fucking husband but, whatever, it was fine with me. I rammed her with greater urgency and she rose and fell with each stroke. She was so tight and while I could feel the pressure on my cock of her sphincter at each stroke, there was just the rectum void when I had my entire length in her, then the sweet sensations against my cock head as I groaned my entire manhood in and out and she took it and I let one hand free from her ass and roughly massaged her breast and her breaths grew faster and she said, "squeeze it, squeeze it!" while I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her so fast and furious I was able to watch the ripples of her ascending and descending ass flesh along with her free breast.

But her breast didn't stay free for long. I was tugging and squeezing her right tit with great abandon and watching her left tit flop left and right with her exertions until, suddenly, a muscled arm crossed my vision and the left hand of Sam the handyman, in mid-fuck with my own wife, grabbed Susan's other tit and worked it while my wife rode him.

"Yes, yes, yes," Susan was saying and then I could hear Sarah saying the same thing and pretty soon, they were saying it together in some primal sexual chant and I looked over at Sarah and, for the first time, noticed how her mother's chin looked so much like hers and how both mouths were half open and how both women were breathing heavily, sweat breaking out on their foreheads.