Bringing the Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,804 Followers

"Hey," she says. "Hands off my property! You want a good-luck charm, you've got to go find your own."

Michi chuckles and lets go of you. "Okay, okay. Be that way."

You're about to start commiserating with her when Ayu takes your hands in her own. She shakes her head.

"No, there's no need. I'm not disappointed. That's volleyball, I guess. I'm just glad you were there." The smile on her face is shy. "I'm kind of happy, though. It means our season is over, so I can maybe hang around here a little bit longer." She looks up at your from under her dark lashes. "That is... that is, if you want me around, I mean."

You give no reply, and just throw your arms around her waist, hugging her to you. Ayu's surprised by the suddenness of it all, but then she's hugging you back. She's soaked with sweat and the scent of her perspiration is overwhelming, but incredibly sexy, too: the fact that her boobs are pressing against your face just makes matters worse.

"You really don't care that I'm taller than you?" she whispers into your hair.

You shake your head.

She sighs and squeezes you tightly.

Then Ayu bends over and lifts you up into her arms, literally sweeping you off your feet. You yelp, thinking you'll end up falling on your back, throwing your arms around her neck and clinging to her like a child, but you've underestimated her strength again. She might be slim, but the muscle mass she has is more than enough to hold you up in a princess-carry.

There are cat-calls, shouting and hooting from all sides as she carries you from the court. You should be mortified, but the warmth of her body, the firmness of her arms, that scent you've fallen in love with: all of it makes you feel safe and loved. You press your face into her chest, not caring who's watching or what they think.

"Hey Ayu," shouts a voice you recognise as Michi's, bright with teasing humour. "Where're you taking that good-luck charm?"

"Back to his place. We've still got a lot of catching up to do," she shouts back. "And he's not my good luck charm... he's my boyfriend."

The End

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,804 Followers