Bringing the Wife to the Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

I looked over and saw my wife staring at his dick, her hand absentmindedly stroking her pussy through her leopard print panties.

"Ok here we go again! Since Mary is down to her last piece, if you girls loose this hand, Nancy has to lose both pieces."

"Wait, that's not fair!" Nancy quickly piped up.

"You have a better idea?" Dean asked.

"I have two pieces, I should get two hands."

"She's right." Mary said. "Tell you what. We don't lose for two hands, even though I'll be naked, and...nmmmm.... If we lose both hands I'll suck both of you for one minute."

"That sounds like a deal!" Dean answered quickly. "Fair for you Nancy?"

"I guess so."

"Done! Ok Mike we have to win the next two."

"Ok." I said with a shake of my head. If we lost just one of the next two this plan was going down in flames. But we did win the next hand, which meant that Nancy was going to lose one of her two remaining pieces.

Mary went first, standing on the chair and doing a seductive wiggle and twist as she worked the tiny panties down her legs, eventually tossing them off her foot into Dean's lap. She turned a few times and bent over more than she needed to while getting down, exposing her pussy to everyone as she stepped off the chair. She sat down and everyone looked at Nancy expectantly.

"Ok." Nancy said, standing up. She quickly undid the strap of her bra and shrugged it off, letting it land on the table before quickly sitting down. "We better win this one Mary!" she said nervously.

"No problem! With all this distraction, there is no way they can concentrate on playing cards." She answered, wiggling her tits on the table again.

"I hope you're right." Nancy answered nervously.

She was right to be nervous. Mary misplayed her trump, and although they should have won, ended up losing by one trick.

"Damn. I thought we had that one!" Mary said. "Well, why don't you go first then." She said to Nancy.

Somewhat nervously, she stood up and pushed her panties down. There was no doubt that the crotch was completely soaked as she pushed them down and then tossed them into my lap. "Hope you're enjoying this!" she said with a certain amount of irritation in her voice.

"Believe me, I am." I said with a smile. "You're gorgeous and I always enjoy looking at your naked body."

"Are you having fun letting Dean look too?"

"Well, I am getting to look at Mary too." I said in my own defense. "Fair is fair."

"In that case... why don't you get your blow job. You earned it."

"Yeah. Stand up and take those undies off. I want to see that big dick that Nancy keeps bragging about." Mary said with a grin. "Better yet, why don't you let me take them off!" she said as she held her hand out for me.

I took her hand and she pulled me up and came around, kneeling down in front of me. She pulled them down slowly, allowing my dick to become more exposed by the second. My hard dick was soon pointing straight to her face, which she gently sucked into her mouth for a moment before pulling my underwear the rest of the way off. She pushed me back until I was sitting on the kitchen table and then she stood up. She reached over to my wife and took her by the hand, pulling her over toward me.

"Why don't you give your hubby a really sexy kiss." She said to Nancy.

Tentatively at first, Nancy started kissing me. She was never a really hot sexy kisser, but she was definitely trying, and doing better by the second. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to me, reaching up and playing with one of her tits while Mary began to slide her hot mouth up and down my shaft. I was sure I was going to cum in her mouth, but she stopped before that happened. I continued to kiss Nancy and play with her tit while Mary moved to her husband and began to work his hard dick even harder with her mouth.

The minute was over much too soon, and Mary broke us up so they could do dishes. Dean and I sat in kitchen chairs and watched as they started working on the dishes. Mary whispered something to my wife a few times as they worked, their tits wiggling seductively while they worked.

Nancy had to put some stuff in a lower cabinet, bending over with her ass facing us, sticking her pussy out at me. I could see how wet she was and wanted to go stick my dick right into her.

"God I want to fuck her right now." I said quietly to Dean.

"I know. So do I." He replied. "But that isn't for tonight. But if you want to fuck your wife, go for it. As soon as dishes are done Mary is going to fuck me on the table."

"That sounds like it's worth waiting for."

"It will be. Just be patient."

"Ok." I whispered back as Mary bent over to put the soap back under the cabinet, making sure to flash us her whole pussy in the process.

"Ok boys. We're done with the dishes. Now what?" Mary said as they came back over to the table.

"Well..." Dean said standing up. "You're so horny that I think you need to be fucked. I can see how wet your pussy is."

"So what, you're going to just take me right here in front of our guests?" She asked him.

"They're welcome to join us, or they can go watch TV for a while." Dean said as he pulled her closer to him and slid his hand between her legs.

"Ohhhh you are a bad man." She said as he leaned his head down to kiss her huge tits. "I think you should let your husband have his way with you." She said to Nancy

I reached out and took her hand while she watched Dean and Mary start to make out in front of us. I pulled her around in front of me and whispered to her. "Do you want to watch them?"

She nodded without taking her eyes from them as Dean pushed Mary back against the table and crouched down in front of her.

"Oh yes!" Mary moaned as Dean worked on her pussy with his tongue. "I love this."

I slid my hands around and gently squeezed one of Nancy's nipples while I slipped the other between her legs, stroking her wet pussy lips. "Is that hot or what?" I whispered.

"very." She whispered back.

"I'd love to suck those tits sometime." I whispered as I pushed my dick between her legs from behind so the top was rubbing on her wet lips.

"Oh god." Nancy moaned as my fingers found her clit and stroked it. I continued rubbing my dick between her legs for several minutes while Dean worked Mary's pussy into a sopping frenzy, her body shaking and jerking as he triggered her orgasm.

"Fuck me!" Nancy whispered as she bent over, using the edge of the table for support so she could watch them. I pressed my dick onto her pussy, easily sliding into her wet tunnel as Dean stood up between Mary's legs.

"OK stud! Time to fuck my hot cunt!" Mary said loudly as she guided Dean to her wet slit.

Both Nancy and I watched Mary's big tits bounce around as Dean pounded in and out of her pussy almost in time to my strokes.

"FUCK YES!" Mary screamed as another climax washed over her.

"Oh god...I'm cuming!" Nancy muttered as her body shook in my arms, her hot tunnel squeezing my thrusting dick. I was beyond stopping the explosion of cum that I started pumping into Nancy's pussy, my body shaking and jerking with each huge gush of cum. I finally leaned over Nancy's back, panting as my body gave up trying to squeeze more cum out of its depleted reservoir.

"Oh god." Nancy said quietly as she came down from her climax. "that was intense."

"Did you like it?" I asked her quietly.

"I'm not sure. I never had sex in front of anyone before."

"I can't recall the last time your pussy squeezed me so tight when you came, if that is any indication."

"It was the hardest climax I've had in a long time." She admitted.

"Why don't we retire to the den and watch some TV." Dean said as he pulled his deflating dick from his wife.

"Good idea. We have a new video we can watch!" Mary said as she climbed from the table. "I'm still kind of horny anyway."

"I know what she means." Nancy whispered as I pulled from her, "But I think we ought to go home."

"Ok." I said. "Hey Dean. I think we're going to call it a night."

"Oh, ok." He said.

Nancy collected our clothes and was about to dress when she turned and looked at Mary. "Do you have a bag? I guess I'm supposed to stay naked all night."

"That's right... You have to drive home that way." Mary said with a grin. "That could be fun."

"Yep, but then there wasn't anything that said I had to give my husband his clothes back, was there?"

"Not a thing." Mary agreed with a smile, digging in a drawer for a plastic sack.

Nancy stuffed my clothes into a bag with hers and tossed me my car keys and dropped my shoes on the floor. "Ok studdly...time to go home."

"yes maam." I replied as put on my shoes and followed the girls to the front door. Mary and Nancy hugged, their tits pressed together for several seconds before they let go. Nancy gave Dean a gentle hug, her tits just brushing his chest as Mary hugged me, slipping her hand between us and squeezing my dick.

"God I wanted to get fucked by this tonight." she whispered.

"Sorry." I whispered back, giving her nipple a gentle squeeze as we broke our hug. I followed Nancy out to the truck and climbed in the drivers side while she climbed in the passenger side.

"I saw that." Nancy said as I started the truck.

"Saw what?"

"Saw you squeeze her tit."

"Sorry... I couldn't help it."

"You'd like to play with them wouldn't you."

"I guess so."

"Well how would you feel if I started playing with Dean's dick when I was hugging him."

"I don't know. Why, did you want to?"

Nancy was quiet for almost a mile before she said anything. "I might have."

"Well, if it was fair for me it should be fair for you too. Do it upset you to see me touch her tits?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On what you were thinking."

"I guess I was thinking that she had a great body and it would be interesting to have sex with her."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah... It made me horny for you."

"So you wanted to fuck her but you'll fuck me instead?"

I was driving down a fairly deserted dirt road. I turned into a small drive that was a gate to a farmers field. I stopped the truck with the front deep into the trees and climbed out. I walked around and held my hand out to her. "Come here."

"What?" she asked as she got out of the truck. I closed the door and led her around the front of the truck. I lifted her up and set her ass on the hood, standing in between her partially spread legs.

"The reality is that I married you. I love to have sex with you. Just because I find another woman's body attractive doesn't mean that I want or like yours any less." I told her seriously. "And just to prove it... I'm going to do this!"

Oral sex after we had screwed was not something I had ever done, even though on a few occasions I thought it was something she might have wanted me to do to finish her off. I crouched down a bit and lifted her legs so they were over my shoulders and leaned my tongue down to her wet slit.

"ohhhhhh" she moaned quietly as she leaned back to give me more access to her hard clit. "That's it." She cooed as I licked up her slit and flicked her clit with my tongue. She stroked my hair as I drove my tongue into her, tasting both her tangy sweetness as well as the saltiness of my own cum. I licked and sucked her pussy for several minutes, drawing more and more moans from her as she came closer and closer to climax.

She shook and jerked as her body responded to the chemicals flowing through her veins, her orgasm washing over her body. She didn't even flinch as a pair of headlights briefly illuminated us as it passed by, both of us clearly naked and visible to whoever was driving by. I continued to lick and play with her clit, holding her climax as long as I could before she pushed my head away from her pussy.

"Ok...stop." She said quietly "My poor pussy can't take any more right now."

"Good." I said as I helped her off the hood.

"Now about this." She said stroking my dick. She knelt down in front of me and took my dick into her mouth. She had only sucked on me a few times, never really liking it from what I could tell. She quickly started plunging her mouth up and down my shaft, rubbing her tongue along the bottom ridge that is always so sensitive.

"Ohhhh yes.... That feels so good." I moaned as another car drove by, or the same one for another look, I wasn't sure. Nancy slurped and licked my dick with her mouth and used one hand to stroke and twist as it followed her lips up and down my shaft.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her through gritted teeth. In responses she sucked all the harder. The first shot wasn't as hard as what I had pumped into her earlier that evening, but it was enough to cause her to choke. She pulled her face from my dick, gasping for air as she stroked my pulsing dick, my shots of cum landing on her bare tits. After a couple short minutes she let go of my deflating dick and then wiped the cum from her tits.

"That was a surprise." I said to her as I pulled her tight to me, squeezing her cum coated tits between us.

"I figured if you would go down on me like that I ought to return the favor."

"You didn't have to if you didn't like it."

"I'm still not sure if I like it, but it was better than last time. I think the more turned on you are the better it is."

"I think you're right." I said as I pulled her to me for a kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips and in her mouth as I allowed my tongue to sneak into her mouth, our tongues dueling briefly before she pulled away.

"That's the third time that car has come by. I guess we better go." She said as a car drove slowly by, illuminating us once again.

"I guess so." I said as I walked her around and helped her into the truck. I had just gotten around to the side when the car came back once more, this time stopping behind us. "Shit!" I murmured to myself as I walked naked to the car window that was being rolled down.

"Excuse me, do you know what road this is?" a young lady in the car asked, her face almost at my dick level as she hung out the window to talk to me.

"County road 6050." I answered as I stood a few feet from the car.

"Cool. Thanks!" She said to the sound of lots of female giggles in the back seat. She waited a few more seconds before she drove off into the night.

"What was that about?" My wife asked me as I climbed into the truck.

"A few girls that wanted to get a better look." I replied as I started the truck up and backed out.

"Did they get a good look?"

"I suppose I could have stood there and stroked it for them a few times, why?"

"Just wondered." She said with a smile sounding in her voice.

*******

Thursday morning had barely gotten started when Angie walked into my office, locking the door behind her.

"Ok... I'm ready. Tell me all the juicy details." She said as he walked past my desk and sat down on the work table in the back of the office.

"Not much to tell. We played some cards, which turned into a game of strip spades, which the girls lost. Mary gave me a sixty second blow job and then after the girls washed the dishes naked, we fucked them on the kitchen table."

"And that's it?" she said, clearly disappointed at the lack of detail.

"Well, we talked on the way home and stopped to fuck next to the road, since we were both already naked and all."

"Wait, you drove home with both of you naked?"

"Uh huh. That was part of the card game deal. But we were talking on the way home and I wanted to prove to her that just because I wanted to touch and fuck Mary that didn't mean that I didn't want her, so I pulled over and at her out on the hood of the truck. Then she sucked me off. We finally had to leave because a car load of girls kept driving by."

"That would explain this." She said as she pulled a microscopic red thong panty from her pocket and hung it on her finger.

"Where did you get this?" I asked reaching for the small piece of material.

"It was hanging on your trailer hitch. It seems that at least one of the girls got a much closer look than you thought."

"Damn....I guess so." I said shaking my head.

"So, are you going to give me all the details now?"

"Nope." I said walking back to my desk and sitting down.

"You are a real poop sometimes!" she said as she walked to the door. She stood with her back to the door and unzipped the front of her denim thigh length dress, pulling it open for me to see. "And to think I was ready to be completely naked for you to fuck this morning."

"I appreciate the offer, but I think I better not right now."

"Your loss." She said as she zipped her dress back up. "If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"Yes I do." I answered as she turned to head out of my office.

When I got home that evening I saw an unusual car in the drive, and Nancy didn't answer when I called. I walked out back and found my wife laying in the back yard getting some sun in one of the few sunny spots the trees let through. I could just make out the top of her head over the lounge chair that was facing the south woods.

"Hey lover!" I called.

"Hey stud. Why don't you come over here and fuck your wife silly!" she called back.

"My pleasure!" I replied as I walked across the yard. "Really my pleasure!" I said as I got to the chair and found her completely naked.

"Well don't just stand there, get your ass naked. My pussy really wants to get eaten out like you did last night!" She said huskily.

"That too would be my immense pleasure!" I answered as I quickly stripped off my clothes. I was just about to climb between her legs when she stopped me.

"I'd like to try something different if you wouldn't mind."

"Me? I'm always up for anything new, you know that."

"Good, lay down here then." She said as she got up off the chair. I complied with her wishes and lay down in the lounge chair and put the back all the way down in anticipation. As I suspected she moved over my head and lowered herself down so she was kneeling on the top part of the chair with her head facing my dick. I had to scoot down a little to get in the right place, but we soon got settled and I went to work licking her already wet pussy.

"Oh yeah... that feels really nice." She cooed as she kissed my thighs. "Just keep doing that no matter what, ok?"

"Mumhph" I agreed as I continued to lick her slit, wondering what she had in mind. I enjoy licking pussy, and her's always tastes sweet to me, so it is far from a hardship to keep licking, but I almost had to stop when I felt a warmth slide over my dick. It wasn't Nancy's mouth for sure, I know a pussy when I feel one. But as I promised I continued to lick her pussy, finding her clit and working the hard little nub. The pussy around my dick slid up and down my shaft slowly while I worked on Nancy's pussy. I wasn't sure, but I suspected that I had Mary riding my dick, but there was no way for me to see to be sure.

"OH god!" My wife cried as I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled the nub.

The more the pussy rode me the more turned on I got and the harder I worked on Nancy's pussy. I was soon approaching my limit and I tried to warn her. "Immgoingtocum" I mumbled into her pussy, the vibrations of my voice apparently setting off her orgasm. I swallowed the juices that were leaking from her pussy as my own body jerked in spasm, my cum shooting up into the pussy that was riding my dick. I heard one cry that I was sure now was Mary as the pussy around my dick contracted and vibrated in orgasm. It was almost sensory overload, feeling a pussy on my pulsing dick, and my wife's pussy on my face. My body finally gave it's all and I had to just lay there, gasping for breath around her pussy for several minutes while the pussy riding my dick slid slowly up and down until it softened enough to fall from her.

"Close your eyes." My wife panted from where she was kneeling over my face. She wasn't going to be able to tell if I did or not, so I peeked and saw Mary running across the yard, naked from the waist down. After as minute or so, my wife moved off of me and turned around to lay on top of me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers