Bringing the Wife to the Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"So what did you think about that?" she asked as she gave me a gentle kiss on the nose.

"I don't know who that was, but I have to admit having someone riding my dick while I was licking your pussy was probably the hottest thing I have ever felt."

"So it didn't bother you to have some other woman on your dick instead of me?" she asked, a serious look on her face.

"Look, I don't care who was riding my dick, as long as it's you I'm going to bed with at night." I answered honestly. "So who was my unknown friend?"

"I'm not saying." She said with a grin.

"Ok. I have a question for you. Did it bother you to see some other woman riding my dick?"

Nancy was quiet for a long time. "Last night when Mary started sucking you I got kind of jealous. But the more I thought about it the more I wondered what I would feel if it weren't my pussy that you were riding. I mean you said you wanted a chance to fuck her."

"I did say that."

"Well, what if you got that chance, would I be able to handle it? Could I be confident enough in our relationship to let you do something like that?"

"I don't know, could you?"

"That's the question Mary asked me when we talked at lunch time. She wanted to know if I would mind if she fucked you. She really wanted to try you after seeing your cock last night."

"I see... and your answer was?"

"I'll let you know after you get hard and fuck me." She whispered.

She leaned her head down and kissed my neck and then started working her way down my body kissing me and tickling me with her hard nipples. "You still like my tits don't you, after pinching Mary's last night and all." She cooed as she rubbed my dick with her nipple. It didn't take long watching her tease my dick with her tit before it started to grow back again. "Ohhh I see you do still like it." She said as she continued to rub her tit around my dick teasing it harder and harder. She sat on my legs and leaned down, both her hands squeezing her tits around my dick as she rubbed it around. "I think it's more than hard enough to ride." She said quietly as she let go of her tits and climbed back up the chair.

I pulled her down to me and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, tasting a combination of cum and pussy juice as Nancy reached between us and aimed my dick for her wet pussy. "Ohhhh god yes." She whispered as she slid down my shaft, her clit grinding into the base of my cock as she hit bottom.

"That's it... Ride me baby. Make me blow inside you." I encouraged as she moved her hands to my chest to hold herself up while she rode up and down my shaft. We must have rode for nearly ten minutes before she shivered with the beginnings of a climax. I was nowhere near ready, having already cum once a few minutes earlier.

"Ohhhh yes...I'm going to cum!" she squeaked as her body tensed. I squeezed her tits and rubbed her nipples as her body shook gently, her head back and her hair gently blowing in the breeze. She slowly eased down on my chest and gave me a gentle kiss, occasionally wiggling her ass around to move my still hard dick inside of her. "You haven't cum yet." She cooed.

"Not yet. Just a bit too soon. Don't worry though, you keep doing that and it'll happen."

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted to know." She said with a gentle kiss.

"So did you get an answer."

"I think I did." She said with a kiss on my cheek. "Did you enjoy tasting someone else's pussy on my tits?"

"I prefer yours, I think it's a lot sweeter." I replied.

"Oh, do you need to taste more to decide?" she asked, lifting herself up and sliding up my body, pulling off my dick so her tits were in my face.

"Actually, I don't care who's pussy juice is on them, I love to suck on your tits." I said as I squeezed both tits and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.

"hmmmm you do enjoy tits don't you?"

"My second favorite part to taste." I said with a laugh.

"Really? You like eating pussy better?"

"The best is eating your pussy and being able to see and touch your tits at the same time." I said honestly as she slid back down my body, reaching behind her to re-aim my hard dick at her pussy.

"Ohhhh I love feeling your hard cock inside me." She cooed as she lifted herself up and stroked up and down my shaft a few times. "Do you like feeling your cock being ridden while you eat pussy?"

"Very much. I just wish I could do both with you."

"Hmmm that would be nice. Feeling your tongue on my clit and your cock inside me." She practically purred as she rode up and down my rigid shaft. "Can't do that though. What would you think about eating Mary's tits or pussy while you were fucking me?"

"I think that would be very hot. I'd probably blow a load so big in you that you'd think Hoover dam opened up in you." I said jokingly.

"Hmmm you think you got that much cum in you?" she asked as she leaned against my chest and worked her hips in a small circle.

"Don't know, but it would be big."

"Maybe we should find out."

"That would be fun, but how do you know Mary would go for it."

"Why not? She already fucked you while you were eating my pussy, why wouldn't she like to go the other way?"

"Ohhhhh damn." I said trying to act surprised. "I wondered who's pussy was riding me."

"It was mine." Mary said from a few feet away. "I hear you want to eat my pussy and tits while your wife fucks you." She said as she moved over and lowered her tits to my face. "Why don't you get me all revved up this way first."

"With pleasure." I said as I squeezed her tits together and sucked one of her already hard nipples into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh you do suck tits well. No wonder your wife loves having you do hers." Mary cooed as Nancy rocked her pelvis on my dick, apparently watching the action. I continued to work her big tits for several minutes before she lifted them from my face and moved so her pussy was over my face. She lowered herself down onto me, allowing me to lick up her wet slit. "That's it stud... lick that pussy... oh god you do that well too. Nancy you are so fucking lucky. With a cock like that and a tongue to go with it? Fuck you have it made!"

"Thank you!" Nancy said as she started bouncing on my dick. I reached one hand between Mary's legs and felt for my wife's tits, and was blocked by a hand.

"Should we tell him that I'm squeezing your tits and nipples and your squeezing mine?"

"Sure!" Nancy panted, clearly getting close to another orgasm.

"OHFUCK" I groaned into Mary's pussy as I approached the climax that my wife had been teasing me toward for nearly half an hour.

"I think he's about to blow." Mary said breathlessly. "I know I'm about to too!"

"Uh HUH!" Nancy squeaked as her climax hit her, her whole body shaking and spasming. I felt her pussy clench around my dick sending me over the top as she tried to continue to ride my dick. I groaned into Mary as my dick started spurting up into my wife's pussy. I lost track of time as Mary's juices gushed over my face, and I struggled to breath, eventually lifting her off of me enough to gasp for breath.

"Holy shit." My wife panted. "He wasn't shitting. That was a huge load of cum."

"Good." Mary said as she pulled off of me and sat down on the grass. "Now kiss your husband you lucky woman."

"Definitely." She said as she leaned down and kissed me wetly, tasting Mary's juices in the process.

"She doesn't taste as sweet as mine, does she?" Nancy whispered.

"Nope... I still like yours better." I whispered back.

"Good. That was exactly what I needed to hear." She cooed at me while we snuggled.

I have no idea how long we lay there, but somewhere along the line Mary got up and left, leaving us snuggling naked in the yard. I had a hunch that we were going to be going to the next party.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers