Brisket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers

I enjoyed the feeling of Helen's pussy on my dick and her delicious tits in my hands, and we just fucked. Until I heard a whimper from her throat. I opened my eyes and saw that Helen was crying, tears running down her cheeks.

I stopped moving and just looked at her. "Sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to...I just..."

I waited, and finally she said, "I can't stop thinking about...what I did to you, how awful I was, and what I lost...."

She fell forward onto my neck, my dick still stuck up her, her tits rubbing against my chest, and sobbed in my arms as I held her, thinking "well this is a hell of a thing." Like I said, not quite the fuck I'd expected, though I didn't really know what I had expected.

After a few minutes she calmed down, and she sat up and wiped her eyes. My cock was still inside her but it had pretty much softened by then.

"I'm sorry, Rob," she said again. "How about if I...?" And she lifted herself up off me and slid her mouth right back down over my cock, the first time she'd ever done that to me with her juices on it--though I bet she did it enough times with other guys.

She really worked me over this time, teasing, getting me very excited, bringing me pretty close to coming. Finally I pulled out of her mouth and got her lying on her left side, with her left leg straight and her right knee pulled up. I lay on top of her and pushed my way into her so I could fuck her in this sideways position. I'd loved doing this with Matilda, but I couldn't remember if I'd ever done it with Helen--even once, in our whole marriage.

Helen seemed to like it. Maybe the crying had relaxed her, I don't know--or sucking me that second time had gotten her more aroused, but this time we both really got into it. I was hard as a rock, and Helen moved with me, her own eyes tight shut, swiveling her hips around to bang against me when I pushed into her. I held myself up with one hand while I used the other to play with her tits, and when I was ready to come I pinched one nipple gently and her cunt tightened around me.

That did it for me--I cried out as I shot into her and I think she came at the same time, moaning my name a couple of times.

We lay there for quite a while without speaking, me sort of half on top of her, my upper body pressed against her back. Then she sat up, smiled at me kind of tentatively, leaned down, and once again started licking and sucking on my cock.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

She raised her head and said, "I thought maybe you'd want to, uh, go again after a little while. God knows I owe you, Rob."

"Do YOU want to fuck again, Helen?"

She paused, seriously considering the question. "I think I do, actually. I know I'll be a little sore tomorrow, but... it's worth it.

"But actually, Rob--what I really, really want is for you to tell me we'll be doing this again after today. I don't ... I think I would feel very sad, knowing that this was the last time I'd ever be back in your bed again."

I didn't want to think about the future--it was too confusing. I pulled her head to me and kissed her hard, swirling my tongue around against hers, stroking her tits with both hands. Then I lay back, pointed to my dick and said, "more."

She grinned at me and went back to her sucking--and this time was even better. She was more relaxed, more confident. It took her longer to get me all the way back up, but I enjoyed every minute of it. And when I was ready I said, "I want you from behind," and she smiled and nodded.

For a moment as she got into position I remembered all the times, the thousands of times she'd refused me this, and the anger came roaring back. But I fought it off; I put my hands on her hips and pushed smoothly into her, bottoming out with a groan. She gasped and said, "my God, you're so deep!"

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, and she said, "no, it's wonderful--just don't push too hard."

So we fucked, slowly, steadily, with me giving her deep strokes but not pushing hard at the end. It was mindless, just pure fucking, not thinking about anything but how my dick felt inside her, how her thighs and ass felt against me, how much I loved holding and weighing her tits in my hands.

I lost myself in it, vaguely aware of Helen's gasps and sighs, and even when I knew my orgasm was coming I managed to keep my strokes steady, until suddenly the pleasure of the climax hit me and I pulled her hips back to me hard. I couldn't help it, I needed to be inside her as deep as I could, and I may have hurt her for a minute but I couldn't stop. I came and came, pushing into her forcefully, and then I pulled her gently over sideways so that we lay on our sides, relaxed, spooning, with my dick still inside her.

"That was a good fuck," I thought, and I held her, kissing her neck, as we lay quietly, catching our breath.

*******************************

"Has it really been two years?"

We'd slept for an hour or two and now we were back down in the kitchen. Helen was warming up some of the paella and making a salad, while I set the table and worked on a beer.

"Yes. That guy I picked up after you threw me out, the night I swallowed the pills? He was the last one. A pretty horrible memory to carry around--I'm glad I have a new one to replace it with." She smiled at me warmly, and I couldn't help smiling back.

"I can't believe there haven't been...opportunities," I said. "You're a very attractive lady, Helen. Haven't you been dating at all?"

"Not for the first year or so--I was just too screwed-up. Occasionally someone would ask, but I was too busy working and seeing Dr. Oliva and trying just to put my life back together.

"Since then, I briefly dated a couple of guys. But going to bed with them seemed like a very serious matter, like something I would need to be pretty committed to do, and I just wasn't.

"They were nice and all, but there wasn't any--spark. And casual sex with a guy I didn't care about much wasn't very appealing to me."

We had our dinner, chatting about the girls, and a little about work. I made Helen laugh with the story of how we'd stood up for Jim and gotten Buster Rheedon tossed out on his ass. She told me that the catering business had added a couple of steady customers--small conference centers that gave them a lot of regular work, and that she was making better money than ever before.

"I even started to think about buying a house, but...." Her voice trailed off.

"But what?"

"I realized that what I really wanted was a home, not a house. And that buying a house wouldn't make it a home, not if I was there without...by myself."

I didn't have anything to say to that, so I let it go. The whole time with Helen had been curious: mostly it was comfortable--familiar and pleasant. We knew each other so well, after all.

And then there were brief moments, a few of them, when the memory of what she had done filled me with rage, almost like electricity jolting through me. But I'd had so many of those jolts over the past couple of years that they didn't stay with me very long. You know, nothing can hurt that much after two years, not as much as when it was fresh. It doesn't matter what it is.

I still recall my grief when my dad dropped dead of a heart attack, in the cafeteria at the factory where he worked. I was only 24. I can remember the feelings, but I don't still feel them the same anymore. I loved him and I miss him, of course--but without that blinding pain, the tears rushing to my eyes.

He's gone, that's all. And I guess it's the same with my marriage.

When Helen left we both avoided any discussion of what had happened, or consideration of what was next. The closest we came was at the door, when she hugged me.

She said, "thanks, Rob--I enjoyed that," almost in a whisper, like she was afraid to say it out loud.

I smiled and kissed her and said, "me too," and she went out to her car without looking back. I'm sure she was dying to say, "now what?" but she had the good sense not to push it.

And I grabbed a beer, went straight into the living room and turned on the ball game. I didn't want to think about "now what" either.

*******************************

I was just finishing up the dinner dishes on Friday when Ronnie called from school. This was nothing unusual, we talked every week or so, but I was instantly suspicious. My very first thought was, "shit--Helen's told her about our little get-together this week." Not the sex part, presumably, but something.

But Ronnie didn't mention a word about it--just told me about her courses, and looking forward to graduation, and sending out her resume, and all the other stuff on her mind. And she asked about Alice, was I missing her and all that.

Carefully, I said, "so, what do you hear from your mom?"

"Oh, she's okay I guess. She still really enjoys her job. I wish she'd get out more, dad, y'know? I mean, she understands she's not going to be with you, but she doesn't seem to do much dating with anybody else."

The conversation meandered on, and I was relieved. Somehow I'd assumed that Helen would tell the girls, and the very idea of it pissed me off--so I was glad to be wrong.

*******************************

Over the next few days I found myself thinking about Helen a lot, at random times when nothing else was going on. Fucking her had been nice--not great at first, but then exciting--and having her around the house had been more of a pleasure than I thought it would be.

So on Tuesday afternoon I suddenly picked up the phone and called her at work.

"Hi Helen, it's Rob."

There was a pause, and then she said, "oh, hi Rob! How are you? I didn't expect you to call." She sounded pleased.

"Yeah, well I--listen, I thought you might be dropping off food today? Well, why don't you come a little later and we can have dinner together? I can be home by about 5:30, quarter to six."

"That would be great," she said. "I've got a shepherd's pie, and I'll throw together a salad before I come over."

We talked for another minute and then got off the phone. To my surprise, I found I had a hard-on. Guess I wasn't just looking forward to Helen's cooking!

I clocked out a little early so I could get to the house before Helen, and I was able to set the table and straighten up the kitchen a little before she rang the bell. She looked nice--not wearing anything special, but her hair looked pretty and she looked glad to see me.

"I'm having a beer--you want something?" I asked as we brought the food into the kitchen.

"A diet coke, please, if you have one." I filled a glass with ice and poured the soda for her; then, smiling, we toasted each other and drank.

A little nervously, she started telling me some story about her friend Gloria at work--something about an amusing mix-up with three-bean salad and lobster salad. I wasn't really listening, I was just watching her, seeing all the familiar gestures and expressions I knew so well.

Without saying anything I crossed the room, took the glass from her hand, and gently pulled her into my arms, kissing her. Helen look surprised but didn't resist me. I leaned her back against the counter and kept kissing, as our bodies pressed tightly against one another. My hard-on had returned.

When I pulled away from her a little, Helen's face was flushed. She started to say something but I just put a finger on her lips and she stopped, looking at me with wide eyes.

I gently cupped her breasts in my hands and began caressing them through her blouse. She looked shocked but didn't resist me. After a minute her face relaxed, and she slid her hands up into my hair to pull my head back down for more kisses.

When I felt her nipples harden through her clothing, I unbuttoned her blouse and reached around to unhook her bra; then I returned my hands to her bare breasts, caressing and teasing the nipples, still enjoying Helen's lips and our tongues dueling together.

Her breathing quickened as I lowered my head and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently on it while my hand played with her other one. I reached for the side zipper of her skirt, unzipped it and pushed the skirt to the floor; then I stepped back and smoothly slid her panties down her legs. All the while neither of us said a word.

She looked hot, standing there naked from the waist down, her blouse open and her bra hanging loosely on her chest. I bent down, picked her up under her thighs and lifted her up onto the counter.

It caught Helen by surprise--she gasped, then giggled. "I forgot how strong you are," she said into my ear as I set her down.

Then I stepped in between her legs and we kissed some more, my hands returning to her breasts again. She was very excited, pushing her tongue hard into my mouth and arching her breasts out towards me.

I bent to her breasts again, taking a nipple in my mouth, and I slid a hand down into her pussy, which was already hot and wet--I could smell her arousal strongly. I wasn't thinking about anything, just doing whatever I wanted with her. The combination of my mouth on her tit and my fingers diddling her pussy had her panting.

Helen growled in her throat as I nibbled her hard nipple and slid two fingers in and out of her cunt, and she started rocking her hips back and forth to get me deeper. I pulled her hips to the edge of the counter, then bent down and stuck my face right in between her legs--suddenly I was wild to lick her pussy.

She cried out as I stabbed my tongue into her cunt, then I started licking up from there right over her clit, again and again, my hands still pulling on her breasts.

"Rob, oh--Rob, it's, ohh--" She was gasping, bucking her pussy against my face, pulling my head against her with both hands, and her cries got louder and higher as I worked on her. I wanted to make her come, and when she did I stayed at her, licking and sucking, rubbing her with my tongue, and she jerked and bounced against me, moaning.

Finally she pushed my face away from her and pulled me up to kiss her. Her eyes were wild, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth excitedly.

I stepped back, kicked my sneakers off and pulled off my pants and boxers. My cock was aimed right at her box, a loaded weapon, and I slid it straight into her, groaning at her heat.

Right away we were fucking hard, but the angle wasn't right and I couldn't go deep. I pulled out, and without a word picked her up by the thighs again, as she wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck.

Leaning back a little to balance her weight, I carried her into the living room and laid her down on the rug, where I immediately fell on her and slammed my cock back inside her.

"Oooohh," she moaned, a rising note as I pushed into her, and we fucked hard. Or maybe I should say I fucked her hard, as she wrapped her legs around my waist and urged me onwards.

"Oh--yes--baby--take me--yes," she gasped out rhythmically as I slammed into her. I wasn't angry, but it was kind of an angry fuck, very intense, no subtlety. She was hot and very wet, and I was as hard as a 50-year old guy gets. We humped and pushed at each other, me taking hard, deep strokes, and when my orgasm came I shoved myself in as deep as I could get, raising up on my toes to push, push at her, reveling in the feelings. It was the furthest thing from making love--it was pure fucking. It was great.

I collapsed on top of her, and then after a minute I rolled to my side but pulled her with me, keeping her tight against me, my shrinking dick still inside her. I lay there with my eyes closed and Helen kissed me, all over my face, gently, little kisses. I wondered if she was tasting her own pussy juices on me.

Finally she stopped, settling against me, and we rested, eyes closed, dreamily. Just relaxing. After maybe a half hour she stood up and reached down for me. "Come with me?" she said, smiling.

I got up and she led me by the hand up to the bedroom, where she unbuttoned my shirt and got it off me, then arranged me face down on the bed. "Just relax," she said quietly.

She took off the rest of her clothes, climbed on top of me and started to massage and stroke me, all over, using her hands, her body and her breasts to rub against me. She slid up and down my arms, rubbed my shoulders and neck, dragged her breasts over my back and my ass, turned around and rubbed up and down my legs.

She took her time, and I just lay there and enjoyed it. After a while she started to concentrate on my thighs and ass, rubbing and massaging harder. She pushed my legs apart and bent over to start kissing my thighs and my ass cheeks, and soon my cock was hardening again underneath me.

Helen slid her hand under me to pull my cock down flat, so that it protruded out between my thighs. Then she did something that totally caught me by surprise: she lay on me face-down as if in 69-position, her crotch up against the back of my neck, her chest and tits rubbing against my back, and she lowered her head into the space between my legs and started licking and kissing my cock.

She kept alternating between my dick, the tops of my thighs, and my ass. She could only reach the back of my cock since the front of it was pressed against the bed, and the partial contact was teasing and exciting. After a while I was groaning and rolling my hips a little to rub my dick against the bed.

She played with me this way for a long time, and when she could tell I was getting desperate she climbed off me and gently rolled me over on my back. With a big smile, Helen gave me a quick kiss on the lips; then she climbed back on me in true 69-position, her knees on either side of my head, and took my joint in her mouth, sliding her lips several inches down it.

By then I wanted to come. I pushed my hips up at her, wanting to stroke in and out of her mouth, and I buried my face into her wet pussy. We licked and kissed and sucked each other and it got frantic pretty quickly, and then Helen sucked hard while using one hand to caress my balls and I shot a load down her throat. It was intense--I gasped and cried out and pushed myself as deep into her as I could, while she kept sucking, until I relaxed back down onto the bed, spent.

Helen turned herself around so she was cuddled up against me on her side, our arms around each other. I thought she would lay her head on my shoulder but she propped herself up on one arm so she could look down at my face.

I was wondering something that I didn't like thinking about; and as if she could read my mind she said, "what I did before? where I was massaging you, and then kissing and licking, you know, your ... dick, while you were on your stomach?

"I never did that before, Rob--I didn't learn that from anyone. I just, I don't know, thought of it and really wanted to do it."

How had she known what I was thinking? I gave her a big smile and she smiled back at me, happy, relieved. I pulled her down to me for a long kiss, and then she relaxed against me and we dozed for a while.

*******************************

We had a couple more Tuesdays like that--Helen came over with food, we fucked, we had a nice dinner, sometimes we fucked some more, and then she went home. I didn't want to say a word about what it meant, and she seemed content not to ask.

One Saturday there was a movie I wanted to see that I thought she would like, so I called her in the afternoon and asked if she wanted to go. She was delighted, so we had a quick sandwich at a diner we used to go to, then to the movie, and then she came back to the house with me and stayed overnight.

That time we had a long session--for some reason I got it into my head I wanted to screw her for an hour, so we took our time and did it in two or three positions. I was starting to get used to the idea that Helen would do whatever I wanted, but it was a big adjustment after so many years of being turned down. We did it missionary, then she rode me for a while.

ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers