Brit & Lori Go Clubbing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brittany was licking Leah's pussy for the second time, she noticed her girlfriend passed out. Swinging her legs over to where Lori was, she spread them slightly, pulling up her sundress to expose her naked pussy to Lori when she woke up. When she did wake up, she saw her favorite pussy and dove in.

In minutes, Brit was screaming into Leah's pussy. Brit started to convulse, and that caused Brit to clamp her mouth again on Leah's pussy. Both girls were cumming.

All three women were spent, their bodies tired. Leah recovered first, got her clothes on and kissed the two girls.

"Thank you very much for giving me this. I really appreciate it. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime," winked the blonde, who then walked out of the bathroom.

Brittany and Lori got dressed and then kissed each other. It was then Lori who came up with an excellent idea.

"Let's go home and have hot sex. By the time we get there, we will be nice and refreshed. Let's see if we can wake Melissa up from our moans and screams!"

Brittany only laughed and kissed her friend in agreement. It had been a fun night -- but the real fun was just beginning.

12