British Day Out

Story Info
Fulfillment in the Field of Dreams.
2.6k words
4.14
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

She was a beauty. She had come over from England on a student visa. She was in a long term relationship that finally broke up when she wanted to travel more, explore the world, meet new people.

She was every man's fantasy. Long blond hair, tall, and the most gorgeous girl next door dream eyes. Very fair complexion and legs that honestly went on forever.

Her name was Rhianne and she was 23 years of age.

I first meet her on campus while studying marketing. Once I saw her I was immediately attracted to her and began to befriend her. We would talk, study and occasionally go out for coffee together. There was something about her but I was definitely liking her a lot. It wasn't just physical attraction. I think I was wanting to know her on a personal level more, but she treated me more like a mate, a friend and maybe a companion. I would describe her as a little shy at first then as an easy going personality once you have spent some time with her.

On my days off from college I would often think about her, what she was doing and so forth.

So on this occasion we had a long weekend off, so I suggested we go and do something different. My suggestion was going to be a little romantic. I had plan a day off in the great outdoors and we shall have a picnic together in a field next to a forest park.

I have been to this area before and it's sensational, just beautiful. We shall go for a short hike then settle somewhere for lunch. I suggested we bring some champagne to celebrate anything we can think off. My thoughts were clear, I wanted to seduce her, so I figure this will be a nice setting for our first encounter.

We had reached our destination around midday and we found a nice secluded spot with some views of the forest if we stood up. There was tall grass around us, just the spot I liked for us as it was private and sheltered.

We talked about the day so far and what we have seen. We talked about college. About the teachers and other students.

I tried to sit near her but felt there was a little hesitation from her. I then suggested we try the champagne. I had brought 2 bottles of the same. I wanted to make her feel at ease with me and I had these other thoughts about us together. But then she was here with me so I figured it wasn't a total rejection.

I wanted to find out more about her family, friends and ex boyfriend back in England. As we drank, her barrier started to drop slightly. It was getting warm and the alcohol was definitely having its intended effect.

I asked her why she chose to come here and how it came about. She did explain a few things that were personal but this was a start.

"I came because I felt too pressured to make a strong commitment to John. I felt I wanted to travel and see the world."

"I have chosen this part of the world because I have read so much about the place, the culture, history and the people were friendly."

She then spoke more about her family. She had a sister and a brother, both younger than she. Her parents worked in the motor industry at a dealership business.

As she spoke I admired her smile, her feminity and her positivity. They are some things I admired in women and she has plenty of this. I felt more drawn to her as she continued.

The champagne was now having its intended effect. We both felt sleepy in the daylight sun. We laid down until we drifted away. I awoke in a few minutes but it was actually almost an hour later. I sat back up and looked over to Rhianne. She looked radiant. She was wearing this sexy feminine dress and she was sounded asleep.

My perverted instinct began to get the better of me. As I observed her, my erection started to build up and my bulge was now very apparent. I moved closer to her and can now smell her perfume. I ran my face over hers and along her whole body. Her feminine scent was driving me crazy. I felt intoxicated and continued to admire her.

I felt tense and almost short of breath as I contemplated my next move. I slowly lifted her dress. She was wearing a pair of sexy floral panties. Amazingly there appears to be a wet spot on her panties. I lightly touched her there and it felt moist.

I lifted her dress further. Her skin was a delicate white with a few small moles or 'beauty spots' on it. I brought my nose closer to her tummy and inhaled her scent. It was divine and warm. I decided to be more bold and moved down to her legs.

I started to part them ever so slowly. I did so until she laid there completely spread eagled. Amazingly she still appears to be sound asleep. Maybe she is having a wet dream I grinned.

The sight of her laying there was really turning me on now.

I held my breath and brought my face between her legs.

She had beautiful white skin in the inside of her thighs. There was a little bit of pubic hair showing from the sides of her panties. I finally brought my nostrils in close to the inside of her thighs and I ran my nose from there down to her calf. She smelt so delicious. By now I was almost panting like a hungry wolf and my erection was almost exploding.

I kneed down between her beautiful open legs. I can now breath in the musky scent of her panties.

My heart was racing as I slowly enjoyed her scent. This can only get better now, I smirked. I pulled her panties to one side. I was not disappointed. She was unshaven as I suspected but neatly trimmed. I enjoyed the amazing view in front of me. In the light I can see a slight glistening of wetness on her pubic hair.

I was looking forward to checking out her hairy blond bush for what laid beneath. My mouth was salivating as I moved closer. The odor of her pussy was intense as I ran my nose over and around it. I felt perverted as I enjoyed her natural aroma. I then parted her hairy mound to see her labias. Her small labia was glistening in the sun with wetness. It's surface was crusty and wrinkled. There was crusty bits on her pubes and around her inner labia. The insides of her large labia had dried secretions on them and they were a nice darker pink color. I then used my thumbs to spread slowly the inner labias so I can see inside, the insides of her pussy. The smell was overwhelming. Her vulva was very wet and pink inside. I observed more closely and she had a light film of cream around her vulva. I held her pussy completely open to enjoy the sight and then brought my face into her pussy to inhale her pussy smells. The familiar strong fishy smell hit me. I just love the natural smell of pussy. She was dripping a little down her vulva, running down to her perineum. I was more than drunk with lust now and really wanted to masturbate myself on the spot. But I wanted it to last.

So I brought my finger in to gently massage he inner labias and vulva. I began to spread her secretions over my fingers and then placed them into my mouth. The taste was fantastic. I can almost taste the alcohol in her juices. I rubbed the secretions dripping on her perineum into my mouth to taste as well.

I then carefully pulled her hood over her clitoris to expose her little man. It was covered in her secretions. I lightly rubbed it with the end of my index finger. At this point I noticed Rhianne was now moving with my touch. I continued to inhale her aroma and massage her clitoris and in and around her exposed vulva.

I can hear her start to moan quietly and move her legs slowly and twitching. By now I felt I needed relief. I pulled my erection out, so I can rub it over her exposed pussy.

I can hear her say "no please, please don't ". But she did not stop me, so I immediately went down on her beautiful pussy.

Licking furiously around her opened pussy, tasting her and sucking up her juices. I wanted to clean her up with my tongue. Rhianne was now moaning in pleasure and she was holding my head down, rubbing her pussy over my face and grating her hips.

She was moaning loudly. "Oh my god, I am cumming." repeatedly. She orgasms violently, her legs shaking and opening and closing. I didn't stop but increased my tonguing to suck up as much of her juices as possible.

She must have orgasmed a few times and my face was completely covered by her juices.

Before I could contemplate my next move she immediately threw me off onto my back and proceeded to give me a handjob. This is my dream. I couldn't wait for her to finish me off.

I laid there as she smiled at me and began to slowly massage my balls and erection. She started speaking quietly how this reminds her of times with other men. She spoke of how she loves to give her previous boyfriends massages and how they use to love it. She was really turning me on. Her sexy voice was feminine and controlling. Her stories were exciting me.

She continued to slowing massage my penis. Slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth. Then running her slim fingers over my erection and balls. "You are really liking this aren't you." She says. I moaned out, "Oh yeah, you are really turning me on. It's feel so nice."

"Some guys completely lose control when I masturbate them. There was one guy I was dating, who I masturbated the first time in the car, he came in a matter of seconds, it was very messy. Cum was flying everything. Our clothing was soaked. He screamed my name out as he came. "Oh Rhianne." She giggled.

She smiled at me with lust as she continued to dirty talk me while slowly massaging. "Another ex boyfriend use to moan so loudly as he came. His whole body would heave violently when I jerked him until he came. It was really funny to watch. He would move his legs and hip in a rhythm. He looked like a puppy dog getting its long awaiting tummy rub." She smiled lustful at me as she tormented me with her words.

"I have always enjoyed giving handjobs. I love to masturbate those hard cocks until they beg me to stop. I love to watch them enjoy the experience I give them. I love the control over how they can come. I love to see their reactions. To feel their cocks twitching I my hand."

As she continued telling me her history, her experiences, she began to kiss me over my body. I was in heaven with this beautiful dream girl. My British dream woman. I can't believe this pretty quiet lady can now be a real man handler and she loves it. Rhianne has really surprised me today with her aggression in handling me.

She laid beside me closely now looking into my eyes and continued her massaging and telling me her horny stories of her past. She was unbelievable. I felt I wanted to be with her forever. I wanted it to last forever. She knows how to mesmerise men.

Her closeness was so hot. I can smell her pussy on me. I can smell her perfume. This was an extreme turn on.

Her eyes looked so beautiful as I gazed into them. She begins to kiss me slowly at first then rather passionately. I began to think how lucky I was and thought kiss my ass John. She's mine for now.

So I enjoyed and absorbed the beautiful experience she was giving me. Her skin looked divine. Beautifully white with speckles of freckles. I held her body and rubbing her through her dress. She continued to kiss me all over all the while talking. "You like this, you like this don't you." Like she needed approval. She was still recalling her stories with other men. My erection was being masturbated still ever slowly. My cock was still sticking out of my jeans, but it felt rather sexy. I felt vulnerable in the open air but safe in my pants. She really knew how to prolong my suffering and extend my arousal.

Finally she looked me in the eyes and said. "I want to make you cum. I want to see you cum." She moved down to my penis and proceeded spit on it a few times. Then she rubbed and twisted the saliva over my extreme hardon. My god that felt like heaven. Her pretty hand moving in circles over my head as she twisted and twisted the head of my penis. My hips were heaving and my legs started to spread in anticipation. I indeed felt like that dog she was describing earlier I smirked. She spatted on my erection again and then moved back up to me. She was now staring at me watching my reactions and slowly picking up her hand movements.

"I want to see your reactions, watch you cum for me." she spoke quietly with this hot lustful smile.

She immediately started to masturbate me fast and relentlessly. My eyes were virtually popping out of their sockets and they were rolling in them. My head was spinning in lust as I moved my head around and back.

I briefly opened my eyes and she was still smiling at me staring into my eyes. Her mouth opening and closing. She looked like she was salivating and licking and biting her lips in eagerness and anticipation.

She clearly loves to make guys enjoy the experience as much as possible. She was moaning and repeating "Oh yes, oh yes." I was moaning loud now as she kept up the pace.

She was giving me the best handjob ever and now was masturbating me into a blur. Her saliva was doing its job and masturbating me with that familiar sound.

I was cumming now and she knows from experience to speed up even faster. My body was out of control now. Every part of me was out of control. If only John can see me now I smirked inside my head. I was moaning out of control, as she was out of control as her experienced hand masturbated me relentlessly at speed.

Rhianne was really enjoying giving me this handjob as she clearly knew what she was doing to me. I was moaning continuously and finally had to let go. My cum flew out of my cock straight across my chest, in continuous shots. It was flying everywhere. Like an out of controlled hose. She did not slow down and wanted to milk me for all I got.

I was moaning so much I had to grab her head and French kiss her as I came.

Finally she slowed down. If she didn't I am sure I would have had a second cumming. My god that was the most enjoyable handjob ever. We finished looking into each others eyes, waiting for that second moment to arrive.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers