Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 01

Story Info
Britnee expands her enterprises, her orifices and her tits!
11k words
4.23
39.9k
56
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers

Britnee and her friends return for more whacky adventures and hardcore, gonzo, porno sex!

Britnee Busted XXX:

American Pornstar!

Chapter 1

The late summer sun shone high and bright over the little town of Hootertonville. It was a hot day, typical for the Midwest, with humidity high enough to make the air thick and heavy. People with air-conditioning stayed indoors. People without stayed indoors and cursed those with air-conditioning as they sat in front of fans and open windows.

Not everyone stayed indoors, however. On the outskirts of town, next to the popular strip club, Stripper Sluts, sat an empty motel. An old motel that had been closed for years. Empty except for the courtyard behind the main building. There was a swimming pool in the courtyard. The pool had been cleaned and filled, the concrete and surrounding area scrubbed clean and, today, four young women lounged by the pool on new deck chairs, soaking up the hot sun's rays.

"Jesus fucking Christ! It's fucking hot out here!" Britnee Lain groaned, setting her drink down and lying back on her lounger. "Who in the fuck thought it would be a good idea to come all the way out the fuck here just to get a motherfucking tan?"

"You did, Boo!' called Lara from three chairs over.

'Liar!' Britnee yelled. "That's a damned lie!"

"Bullshit! You said so the other day!" replied Lara, spritzing herself with a spray bottle full of water. "After that scene we shot with Clem. You said, "We oughtta get that pool over at the old hotel up an' running. Think about it! We got our own private pool an' we can hang out n take a dip n party and get a tan..." so, you had Jayden and the boys over here all last week cleaning up and getting the pool filled."

"I did?" Britnee rummaged through her purse for a lighter. "Was I high? You can't trust anything I say when I'm high." Britnee lit a fat joint and took a deep drag before handing it to Tina, a dark-skinned black girl reclining next to her.

"Boo," Lara replied, shaking her head, "You're always high. And drunk."

"Liar!" "Am not!" Am too!" Bitch!" "Slut"

"If you two bitches are through yelling," Tina called out, handing the joint to Nomi, the curvy Brazilian girl next to her, "We sistahs' are tryin' to get some sun!"

Tina and Nomi were dancers at the club and friends with Britnee and Lara. Tina had skin the color and smoothness of fine dark chocolate. She was the same height as Britnee and a similar build except her tits were slightly smaller and teardrop shaped and her ass was even rounder and fuller than Britnee's. Nomi was about 5'5" and somewhat thicker than the other girls with skin the color of caramel and bronze, wide hips, a perfect heart shaped ass and a set of implant-enhanced tits that rivaled Britnee's in size and shape.

Nomu nodded in agreement. "How am I to enjoy the sunny day with all this bickering? The hot weather is making me horny!"

Lara smiled as she took the joint from Nomi. "You look good enough to eat, Nomi. I love those new big tits you got."

"Yeah, we'll get to the horny and the eatin' soon enough," Britnee said, lighting a cigarette. She stood up. "What about these big tits, Boo?" She pushed her big, grapefruit sized tits up and squeezed them. On her five foot, ninety-five lb frame, Britnee's tits looked gigantic.

Lara smiled. "You know I love your tits, Boo. And the new do is great too!"

Recently, Britnee had spent several hundred dollars having a mass of blonde cornrows woven into her hair. The dozens and dozens of long, thin braids cascaded down her back and rested on the swell of her hips and ass. It was a look that made the tiny nympho look even more like a stripper/porn slut than she already did. The patrons at the club let her know how much they loved her new look with bigger tips and more trips to the VIP lounge.

"As for the heat makin' ya horny, babe," Britnee looked at Nomi, "That's why we invited you all out here anyhow! So, I really own this, Boo?"

"Yeah babes, when we acquired all of Leo's property, this was part of the package." Lara passed the joint back to Nomi. "No hitting out of turn..."

Recently, Britnee and Lara had helped the Feds take down a local crime boss and Russian mobster by stealing all of his assets and giving the F.B.I. enough evidence of criminal operations to put the man behind bars for the rest of his life. In return, the Feds had turned a blind eye to the girls own criminal enterprises.

"So we own all this."Britnee hit the joint.

"Yup." Lara grinned. I showed you a list I made of all the Properties we own now. And, Agent Dann promised no government interference as long as we stay under the radar."

Britnee leaned towards Tina and winked, half whispering, "Agent Dan is her boyfriend."

"Not my boyfriend! I keep telling you that!" Lara called, lying back on her lounger and closing her eyes.

Britnee ignored her. "She calls him by his first name. Sounds like a boyfriend to me."

"Dann is his last name! D-A-N-N! Agent Daniel Dann!" Lara called.

"See how mad she gets? Boyfriend for sur-." A handful of ice cubes went flying past Britnee's face. "Bitch!" she yelled.

"Slut!" replied Lara.

"And soon to be America's reigning Super-Slut!" Britnee cried, reaching for a cooler and fetching a drink. "Anyone need a refill?"

The girls were drinking peppermint Long Island Iced Teas. They lounged in the hot sun, their supple young bodies glistening with thin layers of sweat and lotion. The weed and booze was starting to take effect on the foursome and they were all feeling horny.

Britnee rubbed her fat, grapefruit sized tits and slid a hand down to her thighs as she watched Tina drizzle and rub sunscreen over her belly and arms.

"Tina, why do you use that stuff? I wouldn't think you'd need protection from the sun." Britnee shifted in her seat and teased her cunt with a finger.

"Why? Cuz I'm black?" Tina drained half her cocktail and grinned at Britnee.

"Umm... well, yeah..."

"I'm already dark. Sitting out here all day is only gonna make me darker an' I don't needs that! it's hard enough being black in this country what I gotta be dark as hell!" Britnee started to speak but Tina held up a hand, cutting her off. "Y'all white girls ain't gotta worry about cops shootin' yo ass e'ery time you walks outside yo house!"

Lara nodded. "That is true. Of course, we don't worry much about cops. Half the local cops are on our payroll and Boo here bangs the police chief every Sunday while his wife's at church."

"An' that's another reason why you n Nomi should work for us! Protection! You girls sign with us, you'll not only get the biggest, fattest, hardest cocks in God's creation to suck and fuck, not to mention two of the sweetest pussies wherever you ever did eat and become instant internet porno queens, but..., Y'all be part of the family- the Busted Out Syndicate family-" Nomi looked at Lara who shrugged and mouthed 'I don't know', "- and be protected from all manner of bad thing like cops n bad guys an tur-rists and such!" Britnee exclaimed, jumping up from her lounger and dancing around for a moment!

"Yeah," Tina chimed in, 'That sounds good an' all but, I got a question. I watch your stuff and it's hardcore as hell, Y'all be fuckin' n suckin' an' takin' them big ass dicks all up in yo ass and it's some corny shit but what I wanna know is... Why you ain't got some brothers up in there? I mean, Y'all gettin' all that white dick, how come you aint gettin' no black dick?"

Britnee looked at Tina then looked at Lara. Lara began to speak but stopped and shrugged. "Well...," began Britnee, "Maybe it's because we don't know any brothas. I mean, it ain't like there are a whole lotta black folks in this burg. An' the ones I met are all sleazeballs and assholes, always talkin' smack an' tryin' to get up in my business an all that shit."

"Besides," Lara chimed in, "They're always hanging around with big, fat, ugly white girls."

Nomi downed her drink and reached for another. "It's true. The black boys love the big white girls. Fat, grande poosy!"

Tina laughed and snorted as she tried to sip on her drink. "Awright! Awright, I know... it's true. The niggas in this town are losers. But then again, so are the dudes yah be fuckin' in the videos. I mean, they some slack-jawed muffuhs! But damn! They do has some big ass dicks! Shit, where you find white dick like that?"

Britnee and Lara looked at each other and frowned, shrugging their shoulders. "Who knows, we think it's something in the water," Lara replied.

"No, not the water." Nomi said. "If it was the water, every man in the club would have gigante serpente!" She spread her hands about a foot apart.

"Nah, most of the men, especially the rich dudes come down from Dayton or over from the 'Natti. Besides, they all a buncha bottled water drinkin' pricks. And we all know most of the dudes that hang at the club ain't got no gigante serpente! More like Vienna sausages in they pants!"

The girls burst out with cackling laughter. They giggled and laughed until their sides hurt and they gasped for air.

"Oh, God," snorted Britnee. "Vienna Sausages! Ha! That's good... but, seriously. Seriously. You know any black guys would make good studs on camera? I mean they gotta get it up, keep it up and cum like a fire hose! And they gotta be big! I mean B-I-G! Ain't no tiny, li'l six or seven-inch dick. Eight inches is the bare minimum with us."

Tina shook her head. "Not in this town. I mean like, they're some bruhs what got big dicks, but they so strung out on meth and fentynol, they can't stay hard for more'n five minutes. If that. Now over in Ogdenville, they is some dudes that got it going on!" She shuddered briefly and rubbed her big tits. "I don' know if'n y'all wants them tho... they some hardcore ballers, n'ah mean?"

"Sounds like the guys you got a meet with on Thursday." Lara grinned at Britnee.

Britnee looked confused. "Meet? What meet?"

Lara made a face and threw up her hands. "You know. The meeting you have on Thursday. In Ogdenville."

Recognition lit up Britnee's face. "Oh Yeah... the business meeting. With the thug- I mean, businessmen. About the mutual business, we might do together!"

Lara slapped herself on the forehead and reached for her drink. Tina looked back and forth from one girl to the other.

"Don't worry, Tina. I'll explain later." Britnee grinned. "But, I will tell ya, When we find some big black cock, we'll get 'em back to the trailer and fuck the holy hell outta me!"

"I want the big dicks!" groaned Nomi. "I want them in my poosy!" She bent her legs and planted her feet and began humping the air as she rubbed her big, fake tits and slick cunt.

"Damn, girl!" laughed Tina. "You is one lit bitch!" She belched. "Whoops! I ain't too sober myself! That sho looks good though..." and Tina began softly stroking her own puffy slit as she watched Nomi.

'Mmm... I think it just got ten degrees hotter out here." Britnee said seductively as she sat up in her chair and watched Tina and Nomi play with themselves. I think it's time for the "audition' part of the afternoon."

Tina looked at Britnee with lust in her eyes. "Audition?" She now had one hand spreading her swollen cunt lips and was pushing the middle finger of her other hand in and out of her tight, pink hole.

Britnee grinned and looked at Nomi. Lara was kneeling beside the Brazilian beauty and eagerly licking and sucking one of her fat, silicon-filled tits.

"Mmm, yeah..." Britnee moved to sit on the edge of Tina's seat. "We brought you two out here today to fuck the hell outta you! And to see if y'all got what it takes to be internet porno stars!"

Tina moaned and pulled her finger from her wet cunt and offered it to Britnee. "Audition this, bitch."

Britnee held Tina's arm and slowly licked the wet finger, savoring the sweet taste before sucking the offered digit into her mouth. Tina moaned as Britnee sucked it like a cock and then licked all of her fingers.

"Mmm," Britnee groaned, "You taste so good, girl." She released Tina's hand and kissed the black girl deeply. Tina responded with her tongue, licking Britnee's and sucking it into her mouth. She slid a hand behind Britnee's neck and pulled the five-foot blonde hard against her, mashing their lips together. Britnee groaned as she sucked on Tina's lower lip and her hand began massaging the black girl's soft tits. Tina's nipples grew rock hard as they were pulled and twisted and she moaned loudly as she broke the kiss.

"Mmm, fuck, white girl!" Tina moaned, "Don't leave me hangin'!"

Britnee replied by kissing and licking Tina from her lips to her neck and down to her sweaty, heaving chest. As she teased a hard nipple with her tongue, she looked over at Nomi, whose moans were growing louder as Lara squeezed her heavy tits and licked up and down over her cleavage.

"Aye! Si! Suck my titties!" Nomi cried. "My big titties need suck! My poosy so hot!"

Lara continued her oral assault on the Brazilian girl's fat, fake tits as Nomi spread the folds of her dripping cunt with both hands. "Aye! Yes! Suck me! Suck my titties!" She humped her pelvis against her seat, moaning as Lara kissed her belly and licked down to her shaven cunt.

Britnee already had a finger teasing Tina's clit as the two petite sluts kissed and mashed their perfect tits together. She licked the sweat from the dark-skinned girl's belly as she moved between her open thighs. The afternoon sun was high overhead, sending its heat down on the foursome, making Britnee especially horny. She inhaled deeply, the heady mix of sweat and coconut butter and cunt overwhelming her senses and combining with the hot sun and booze and weed and soft flesh made her head swim.

"Oh, Fuck!" Britnee cried as she spread Tina's puffy, dark mound with her thumbs.

Between Tina's dark folds lay a pussy as pink bubblegum. Britnee licked the inner lips softly then pulled her clit between her lips. Tina groaned and thrust her hips up to Britnee's mouth.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuckin' eat my pussy!" Tina moaned softly, massaging and pulling on her own tits.

Britnee responded by pushing Tina's thighs back towards her chest and licking up and down Tina' slit and stabbing her tongue into the hot, tight hole. Tina moaned even louder and began humping Britnee's face. Britnee sucked hard on the black girl's clit and lapped up the salty-sweet juices flowing from her cunt. The taste of those juices drove the tiny blonde crazy with lust and she ate her pussy as a woman possessed!

Lara was doing much the same to Nomi. She had the faked titted slut's big, round ass in her hands and her legs over her shoulders as she buried her face in the Brazilian's cunt. Nomi's entire body was shaking and pumping and she sobbed and cried under the tongue of the alabaster beauty. Lara dug her fingers deep into the heavy, soft ass flesh as she ravaged Nomi's clit and slurped up her pussy nectar. The more Nomi moaned, the harder Lara sucked.

It wasn't long before the bronze beauty was screaming in her native tongue: 'Aie! Mim!Mim! Mim!! Lamba minha buceta!! My Poosy! Me faca gozar! Me faca gozar! Make Me CUMMM!!'

Nomi tensed up for a moment then, exploded in orgasm! Her body convulsed and shook and she let out a blood-curdling shriek as her spastic cunt erupted! She squirted hot cunt all over Lara's face and into her insatiable mouth as she cried and begged for more! Lara slurped and sucked and swallowed as much as she could before letting Nomi's ass back down on the lounger. The Brazilian girl continued to writhe and hump Lara's face as the waves of orgasm overcame her. and she moaned unintelligibly in English and Portuguese.

Nomi's cries and sobs combined with Britnee's expert tongue were too much for Tina. The pint-sized black girl grabbed Britnee's hair and forced her into her pelvis, groaning as her body trembled. "Ohhh fuckkkk! You're gonna make me Cummm!!"

She erupted in orgasmic bliss! She screamed as wave after wave of pleasure rebounded through her body making her jerk and hump Britnee's face.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! CUMMING ON YOUR FACE, WHITE GIRL!!" Tina cried, slapping the cushion and juicing Britnee's mouth with cum.

Britnee pulled away and slid two fingers into the quaking pussy, twisting and rubbing the liquid flesh. "Yeah, bitch!"Britnee commanded. "Gimme that cum! Do it, ya nasty slut!" She dove on Tina's cunt, lashing her clit with her tongue!

"Oh, JESUS!!" Tina screamed! "Ima Cumming Again!! FUCKKK!! YYYEEESSSSSSS!!

Nomi was screaming as well but, the sounds were muffled by Lara's cunt! The tall, lithe freak had straddled Nomi's face and was eagerly feeding the latina her hot pussy. Nomi reacted like a starving dog, chewing and sucking and licking the hot cunt flesh like her life depended on it. She buried three fingers in her own snatch and rubbed her clit furiously as she tongue-fucked Lara's throbbing hole! Lara shifted to a one knee stance and leaned back to help Nomi finger herself, moaning as the tongue in her cunt did its work.

'Shit, Boo!" Lara called out, "You gotta try this girl out! Oh, God! That's it! Right there! Her pussy tastes like ceviche! Yesyesyesssss eat that pussy, Nomi!"

"Chevy- wha-?" Britnee replied. "Don' worry, Boo! Ima taste that right after this l'il bitch licks my hot cunt clean!"

Britnee straddled the lounge chair by planting a foot on either armrest and squatting over Tina. Tina sat up and grinned up at her blonde friend. "Gimme that pussy, girl! Ima eat you to death!"

She grabbed Britnee's waist and flicked her tongue over the tiny slut's clit! Britnee responded by twerking and bouncing against Tina's face, feeding her need for hot, pink pussy. As Britnee began moaning and grinding into her, Tina slipped a finger up her tight hole and rubbed her spot. She clamped her lips firmly around Britnee's clit and sucked hard causing the blonde to tremble and shake. Britnee grabbed the back of the chair for balance and began banging her pelvis hard against Tina's face!

'Damn, Girl! You makin' me cum quick!' Britnee cried as her pussy sucked on the invading finger and her body began to tense.

Tina sucked even harder on the vibrating clit in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. Lara was moaning louder and louder as she fed her dripping snatch to Nomi who, sucked up every drop and licked her with abandon! All four girls were dripping with sweat under the cloudless sky, their bodies glistening in the hot sun as they satiated their lesbian lusts!

When Tina slipped a finger up Britnee's tight asshole, the young girl exploded!

"AAAHHHH FFFUCCCCKKKKK!! CCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!! You dirty Bitch!! You making me cum all over your face! AAAIIIIEEEEEE!!"

Britnee squirted all over Tina's face as a huge orgasm racked her body! She twitched and convulsed violently over the black beauty, screaming with each throbbing pulse of her cunt! She came so hard, she lost her footing and collapsed on top of Tina who, kept on eating her cunt and finger banging her twitching holes! It was too much for the blonde goddess and she wailed as another orgasm ripped through her!

Lara came seconds later. She sank her full weight onto Nomi's face and cried as she flooded the latin girl's mouth with girl goo! Nomi exploded as well and the two sex-crazed girls rocked and humped as their orgasms overwhelmed them!

"Shit Shit SHITTT!" Lara cried, her hips pumping wildly against Nomi's face!

"MMNNHHPPHH!! MIMIM MMNNRRRPPHHLLL" Nomi screamed into Lara's pussy!

For what seemed like hours, the four girls moaned and sobbed and humped and came! And came again. And again! Finally, after more orgasms then any of them could count, the cum drenched sluts calmed down and separated, each girl heaving for breath and caressing each other and themselves.

"So..., "Tina began, kissing Britnee as they cuddled. "Do we pass the audition?"

gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers