Britney Ch. 27: Surround Sound

Story Info
Chloe never knew what hit her.
3.4k words
4.68
13.4k
9
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

Keith Foxx kept his day quiet after ravaging his wife in front of neighbor Chloe. His thoughts were of the young blond beauty next door. Having let her observe his sexual appetite he suddenly grew more and more curious of what the girl might now do. She did appear quite interested. So interested that she touched herself the entire time Keith fucked his wife.

After a three hour nap Rita Foxx had gotten dressed and headed to do some grocery shopping. Keith prompted his son Lance to go with her and spend quality time with his mother. A good idea he thought. Even if Lance groaned about going.

Once Rita's car vanished Keith who was freshly showered stepped out into his back yard wearing only jeans and his tennis shoes. Instead of knocking on Chloe's door he opted to get her attention by firing up his weed whacker and began trimming around his house. He kept a clear shot of the neighbors back deck. She must have been out recently due to a blanket sprawled out on the deck and oil bottle laying next to it.

Five minutes expire before Chloe steps out of her house in the red bikini. She was on her cellphone and held a glass of iced tea in her opposite hand. Still she managed to flutter two fingers in his direction.

Keith smirked at her as she sat down on the blanket and kept talking. On the cell happened to be her man Chuck. To avoid her not being able to hear him Keith shuts down his weed whacker and leans it against the house.

Chloe perks up at the sudden silence and smiles brightly at him. She continues her conversation yet made certain Keith knew she wanted him to stay. In doing so she held a finger to her lips to keep him quiet. After that she curls an index finger toward him to draw him closer.

"Chuck? Our neighbors all look gone. The sun feels delicious and I miss you. Can I take the risk and play with myself for you?"

Keith now stood with his knees touching the decks edge. Hearing her words he puckers and folds his arms to see what would happen. He observed her stretching out her legs toward him. Her toes were almost touching his crotch. So close he had to lower his gaze to make sure they actually weren't making contact.

Her eyes flare as she hears Chuck tell her to put him on speaker. She complies after once again reminding Keith to remain quiet.

"Still in your bikini or have you changed?" Chuck asks loud enough for Keith to understand him.

She nods at Keith playfully while biting a nail, "Yes Baby. I love the freedom."

"If the neighbors are all gone I think you should strip out of that bikini and cum for me."

"Really? What about the fish? I might scare them away." She giggles.

"The way they're biting it wouldn't matter. Take the risk. Lose the bikini."

She feigns glancing about her, "Let me make sure nobody is looking."

The entire conversation she had stared at Keith. Their eyes locked on a duel of temptation.

"I think it's safe. Let me set the phone down beside me."

Chloe rests the phone on her blanket and immediately unties her bikini top and removes it. Her chest rose and fell heavily from being nervous yet exhilarated. Teasing Keith by dangling it in front of him she drops it to her left side. She then stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

Keith maintained a straight face. Like a fine poker player he refrained from emotion. The sheer intensity in his gaze made Chloe shiver.

"My top is off. Oh my God, Chuck. This is so liberating. You should be here with me."

"Wish you could feel my mouth around those nipples don't you?"

"Yesssss!" Chloe wiggles about as her pussy grows insanely wet.

Keith narrows his eyes and decides to lean over her placing an arm to each side of her hips. He then lowered his face down to swallow her left nipple.

Her head snaps back as she purrs, "I love your mouth on my nipple. So warm and inviting."

Keith knows her words are meant for him, not Chuck.

As he feeds on her left tit his lips decide to glide over to her right breast and gives her a start.

"Are you sure I should risk this Honey?"

Chuck growls, "Let them see if they wanna be that nosey."

"Okay. I'm going to untie my bottoms now."

Keith beats her to it as his lips release her nipple to pinch the two bow knots at her hips. A swift untethering and they slip free. He then gently tugs the cloth from between her legs. Her hips raise to assist their removal.

Whistling silently at her stunning pussy with a very fine landing strip of blond fur, he leans in and nuzzles the pubic hair.

"My pussy is so wet Chuck. I can feel your warm exhales on my clit."

Keith grips her ankles and slides her blanket and lithe body closer to him. He then crouches down and buries his face in her pussy. Chloe moans instantly.

"Touching that pussy?" Chuck asks.

Keith lets up long enough to nod at the phone for dramatic purpose. Chloe giggles with a sigh.

"I can feel your tongue devouring me."

Keith digs his tongue inside her labia and goes deeper. Her hips rise as she feels his tongue slither about within her juicy hole. Moans become squeals. Squeals become whimpers.

"Oh my God! Your tongue is so talented. Eat me harder."

Chuck growls, "Like that Bitch?"

"GOD YES!!!!!" She reaches a hand over her torso to caress Keith's scalp.

"Want my fingers inside you?" Chuck ushers.

"Please do."

Keith prompts the index and middle finger of his right hand to target her hole. In and out. Side to side. Twisting and turning. All with his tongue taunting her clit.

"Holy God! That feels so fucking good."

Chuck admires her breathing noises as her body tightens up.

"Cum for me." Her man tempts her.

"Fuck me! I will."

"Wish I could. Just imagine it." Chuck exhales loudly.

Keith stands up and looks around him for onlookers. Convinced there were none he unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans. He had forsaken his usual boxers in preparation for possibilities.

As he lowers his pants his dick popped into the air. All eight inches of meaty girth.

Chloe's eyes bulged at the sight, "HOLY SHIT!"

Keith stroked it in front of her sporting a devilish grin. Her jaw dropped and she had to fan her fingers to cool down. She knew Chuck didn't want her to fuck. But, her mind was telling her differently.

"I miss you Honey. I really wish I could feel you inside me."

"Should have brought your dildo out to use." Chuck hisses.

She trembles at Keith's gaze eying her pussy as he knuckled his shaft. Watching him made her crazy. She had secretly had a mad crush on this man for over a year. Still her thoughts of another betrayal made her queasy.

"I'll use my fingers." She speaks dryly.

Keith shook his head while raising his eye brows at her for a stern glare. Her hand decides to retreat. He was already lowering his cock into her labia and rolling it around her slickness.

"Oh Chuck. My fingers feel wonderful."

"Not your fingers. Picture my cock inside you."

Keith smirks and nods his head this time, just before lining his crown up to gently ease into her. Her pussy was tight around him forcing her back to arch and her upper body to touch the deck.

"So vivid. It feels so real."

Keith begins thrusting harder. She reacts with a shrill cry of perfection.

"Oh fuck me!" She belts out abruptly.

"I must be really good today." Chuck laughs.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" She rears forward slightly to flare her gaze at Keith. Her lustful intensity quite evident.

He offered a smug reaction as he used his thumb to stimulate her clitoris along with each maddening thrust. Chloe's reaction was priceless.

Lips trembling, eyes quivering in their sockets, she offers an expression of agonizing awe! Her brow creasing and nails digging at her blanket beneath her, all a sight to behold. As her blanket rolled up around her unrestrained calling out she yelps.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Honnnnnnnnnnnnnneyyyyy! I'm sooooo close."

"Wait for it. Show me you can hold it."

Her body quakes and turns red from straining. Seeing this Keith gripped her ankles and pulled her closer to him. She slid into place and clutched her bobbing tits for his assault. His arms pried her legs wider and he moved in for the kill. No mercy.

Keith Foxx pounded her thighs like a man obsessed. There was no mistaking the echoes of his ball sack beating up against her cheeks.

"Damn! I must be tearing that pussy up." Chuck chuckles.

Chloe couldn't find her breath between moans and cursing. She was gushing all around Keith's cock and he was refusing to let up. Keith was on a mission.

Insanity forced Chloe to grip her skull and pull her hair down into her mouth. Her eyes watering amid her strands of blond.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHmyyyyyFUCKINggggggggggggggGGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

She screams and bursts a flood all over Keith's balls.

Insane she rolls her eyes back and convulses from her orgasm. Still he thrusts. Releasing her right ankle Keith reaches to her side and obtains the partly covered up cellphone. Without her knowing at first he carefully sets her camera and takes a video of her moaning tormented soul. He then pans down to his cock entering and exiting her pussy. She was lost to reality and he captured every emotional flinch.

Saving the video to her cell he carefully places it back down before she became aware of his actions.

"That was the loudest I've ever heard you cum." Chuck acknowledges via speaker.

She couldn't reply. Her body numb and mind still incoherent to the world around her.

Keith pulled out of her to find her barely yearning hands wanting more with a pleading outstretch of fingers. He propped a foot up on the deck and hoisted his body up over her.

Angling his mass he jerked off over her face. Her eyes opened and vision blurred she watches him detonate a succulent wave of toppling seaman all over her features. Her nose, mouth, eyelashes, brow, cheeks, even her earlobes were peppered.

Slapping his cock over her lips she opens her mouth and lets him dangle his cock into her. He thrusts into her jaw a total of twelve times before pulling out of her straining throat.

"You alright over there?" Chuck sounded worried.

She coughs on his cum dripping into her mouth, "Just took a lot out of me."

Keith puckers and examines the girth of his dick and nods in agreement. She almost laughed at his reaction.

"Maybe I should roll you over and tap that ass while I'm getting this kind of reaction." Chuck laughs.

Keith raises an eyebrow at Chloe who's eyes bulged. Roughly Keith reaches under her and turns her body over to lay on her stomach. She whimpered but tried to remain silent as Keith hoisted her hips to straddle straight down. His cock guided into her anal canal and eased in ever so slowly. He snatched up her suntan lotion to use as lube. Casting it aside he continued.

Chloe buried her face in her ruffled up blanket and accepted Keith's hostile takeover. She wasn't all that fond of it when Chuck tried it. Nor when Keith's son Lance dominated it on her own living room floor. It was growing on her. At least Keith was being gentle.

She sighs loudly and whispers, "That feels so fucking good."

Keith smiled and continues until she goes limp once more. Her mind lost to his continuous loving thrusts. Another smirk later he obtains her cell for another video quickie of his perfect rhythm and her slow breathing. With her face covered by the blankets ruffles she hadn't caught on. Even while Chuck spoke.

"You should send me pictures. You sound wore out."

Carefully he sits the cell down and pulls out of her. Easing back off of the deck he turns instinctively to his right. His eyes erupt wide at the sight.

There stood his daughter Britney and her four girlfriends admiring his bravado. Silently they applauded him and offered expressions of jealousy.

Keith quickly waved them away before Chloe could look up and feel ashamed of herself. Shaking their heads Britney led her group directly over to them. All Keith could do was cover his eyes.

Reaching them Britney stuck her tongue out at her Dad then reached over to slap Chloe hard on the ass. Chloe yelped while concealed by the blanket and reared up with hair in her eyes. The sight made her cringe and instinctively hold her finger to her lips. Keith did the same thing to avoid anyone talking.

The girls all clamped a hand over their mouths trying not to laugh.

"Chloe? Everything okay over there?" Chuck questioned.

"I'm fine. You were amazing. That was the best fantasy. I love you."

"Love you too. Send me some selfies."

"Give me a second." She fumbles amid the blanket for the phone.

Britney grabs it before Chloe could muster the energy to turn over and fight over it. Instead Chloe closes her eyes and holds her forehead.

Keith sneered at his daughter who whispered, "Lighten up!"

Motioning Chloe to roll over Britney activated the camera mode and discovered the videos. Her eyes bulged toward her Father.

Chloe reluctantly rolls over and sits up to note the entire gathering around her. She then realizes Keith was still naked and stroking his monster. Right in front of Dawn, Sophia, Tara, and Cryssa. Her reaction was to look at Keith with a raised eye brow and a circular point to all the girls.

He shrugs and offers a wink.

Britney sets the camera for snapshots then hands it to Chloe. Claiming her cell Chloe leans back on one hand for support and lifts the cell for a picture. Before she could take it Keith moves in to drag her back toward him and lifts her legs to re-enter her pussy. She trembled at his takeover as he begins thrusting once more.

She scans about her at the girls. All of them were motioning for her to take a picture. Awkwardly, she snaps two pictures. Her brow creases at Keith's continued assault. In her fever she takes another picture of her straining features. Amid the photo session she moans abruptly.

"You playing with yourself again?"

She shivers at being caught, "Yes."

"Insatiable. That's my girl."

"I'm taking pictures while I finger fuck myself."

"Cannot wait to see them."

"Them!" She shakes in thought while looking around her. Inspiration struck.

"Chuck? I'm not alone."

"What? Who's there?"

"Britney and her friends just caught me." She smiles at the girls for support.

Brit chuckles, "What are you doing slut?"

Chuck laughs, "Awwww hell! Hey Brit."

"Oh my Lord. You two are having phone sex."

Chloe groans, "Busted! I'll cover up."

"Like hell you will." Britney winks dramatically and grabs Chloe's crumpled bikini.

Chloe gasps as Keith just keeps fucking her pussy, "Hey! Give me my bikini you little thief."

"Nope! Finish your phone sex. Not giving you this back until Chuck hears you scream."

All the girls glared at each other amazed at what was happening before them.

Chuck huffs, "Take pictures of Chloe for me."

"I can do that. Here hold her bikini hostage Cryssa." Brit loved being evil.

Britney primed the camera for the perfect angle not to capture her Father in the shot. Managing to take a picture of Chloe with a brilliant expression of ecstasy on her face from the chest up. As the shot was snapped Chloe's hand was already lowered and stimulating her clit vigorously.

"That was a good pose. Let me take a few more." Brit almost busts up laughing.

Keith found the sudden surrounding of the girls to give him that extra steel hard erection he needed. Chloe would thank them later. He silently bit his lip to fuck her harder.

So far Chuck hadn't caught on.

Chloe was holding her breath and peering over her lowered brow as her body prepared to spasm hard.

Snapshot after snapshot caught her faces war of emotion. Brit snapped another set of three pictures moving from Chloe's chest to her knuckles. Afraid to go further out of fear that her Dad's cock might be caught on shot she stopped.

"Make sure I get the money shot. Let me see fingers buried up inside her." Chuck enforced.

"They're coming. Be patient." Brit shook her head as the entire group nearly lost it.

Keith was a wall of muscularly toned sweat. The girls all marveled at his glossy exterior.

He caught himself grunting and grit his teeth. In his defense Brit mimicked him as if she herself was doing the fucking.

"What's going on over there?"

"Chill out, Truck Driver." Brit growls, "I just messed up that picture of her knuckles buried. I'll try again."

"Get it right." He chuckles.

"Hey! You try taking photos with all this action. It's HOT!"

Keith shakes his head harshly to toss the sweat from his brow. He collapses over Chloe and keeps thrusting. Her legs wrap around his torso.

Raising a jealous eye brow Brit snapped a full spectrum shot of their entanglement. Chloe was lost yet again. Her body putty and exploding. Her cries of pleasure echoing to the point that everyone was scanning about for onlookers.

In a guttural snarl Keith burst inside Chloe forcing everybody to freeze at his actions. Both verbal and physical.

Keith himself realized his mistakes. He reared back and offered Chloe a deafening apologetic gaze. She didn't care at the moment. She was jello inside and out.

Pulling out he stumbled backwards slightly. Sophia and Tara caught his balance and Tara patted his ass whispering, "Me next?"

He shook his head and listened as Chuck lent his voice.

"That sounded like a guy."

Brit rolls her eyes, "Jealous much?"

Cryssa steps in with, "That was me. I bumped my knee on your deck. Sowwy."

Dawn jumps in motioning Brit to take a picture after she guides Chloe's hand back toward her pussy. Chloe was spent but she managed to get into a pose that looked as if she was fucking her pussy hard.

Snap! Photo finish.

"Let's take a picture Chuck will never forget." Brit motions her friends up on the deck to surround Chloe. Each of them chose a pose that defiled Chloe's body.

Sophia and Dawn gripped Chloe's breasts from the side. Tara and Cryssa laid their facial profiles on her upper legs and placed fingers pointing at her pussy.

Brit crouched down between Chloe's legs to where only her eyes up could be seen. She then snapped a priceless photo.

Chloe was glowing.

As they looked at the photo Brit felt satisfied and sent it to Chuck's cell. The other photos followed. As they waited for his reaction to them Brit showed Chloe the photo of Keith laying on her with her legs wrapped around him. Chloe's eyes bugged out and she motioned for it to be deleted.

Examining it further Chloe spots video and claims her cell to view them. The heat from them forced a glare at the now dressed Keith.

He merely nodded in Chloe's direction. She looked as if she saw a ghost.

Chuck returns loudly with, "Is that jiz on your forehead?"

Everyone freezes to reexamine the pictures. Sure enough. Chloe's heart stopped beating.

Dawn jumped to her rescue, "Suntan lotion. Private joke between us girls."

He accepted that.

"My cell's about dead. I'll be home Sunday. Love you Buttercup."

Chuck ends his call as everyone busts out laughing hysterically.

"BUTTERCUP?" Brit teases her pointing.

Cryssa locates the tiny speck of cum on Chloe's forehead and licks it off to more laughter.

In the process Chloe looks over at Keith.

"What have I missed here?" She swirls between pointing at him then each of the girls.

Brit rolls her eyes, "Daddy's a stud muffin."

Merely nodding out of disbelief Chloe agrees.

"So, you and all of them?" Chloe looks shocked.

Keith merely revs his weed whacker and starts whistling. He had grass to kill.

The girls each took turns offering their experiences with Keith. Chloe couldn't stop smiling.

Finally, Brit leaps to her knees on the deck and presses her brow against Chloe's.

"Home Wrecker!"

Nobody could stop laughing.

Then came the baby oil attack from behind.

The girls treated Chloe to a ten hand massage.

Chloe was in Heaven.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12