Britney & Melissa Joan Hart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers

"Lift your ass as high as it will go slut, I'm going to push these beads into your ass." Britney raised herself as best she could through her bondage, allowing Melissa to position the first bead at her asshole.

"Now slave, push down onto the bead"

Britney did as she was told, pushing down as her Mistress forced the bead into her well stretched ass, followed by the second, and the third, and finally the last one, leaving the remote control hanging lewdly out of her ass.

"Now, it's time for your pussy, I hope your ready, because I am, and this cock is going to fill you up"

"No Mistress, I've never had anything that big in my pussy before, I can't take it, don't, AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Britney started screaming as Melissa forced the vibrator into her slaves cunt, stretching her lips around it until it was buried to the hilt in her pussy. Melissa ignored the pleads form Britney to remove it and reached down to the remote of the beads, switching both the beads and the vibrator onto full power simultaneously, causing Britney to writhe in pleasure, pulling against her bonds as the vibrations pulsed through her body.

"Right B, now it's my turn. Lick my pussy out now, eat me like I know you can".

Melissa climbed onto the bed, straddling Britney's face with her soaping wet pussy before grinding it against her mouth, forcing Britney to tongue-fuck her best friend. Of course, Britney really didn't mind this, and set about pleasuring her new Mistress as best she could, the vibrations within her pussy and ass building all the time, spurring her on to greater and greater amounts of pussy licking.

"God B, this is fantastic, you really can eat cunt well can't you slut. I bet you've done this hundreds of times before, haven't you. You're just a whore really, a cheap, dirty lesbian whore who likes nothing more than licking other girls pussies. Right, god that's good. I can feel my pussy tensing, can you, around your slutty tongue. I'm so close to cumming, are you? I'm sure you are, but you better not cum yet slave. You aren't allowed to cum until I've had at least two orgasms, understand? If you do, I'm going to get both strap-ons on at once, and fuck your ass with both of them together. That'll rip you apart, you don't want that do you?"

"Unn, no Mistress"

"Well then, don't cum slut, or else. Make me cum, my cunt-licking whore, if only the world knew how much of a dirty slut you are, your reputation would be ruined, wouldn't it? Oh god, that's it, I'm so close B, make me cum, shove your tongue as deep into my cunt as you can, fuck my pussy with your tongue, harder, faster, fuck me, FUCK ME, FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK MMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Melissa came hard around Britney's face, covering her mouth with pussy juice. The feeling of Melissa cumming added to Britney's already intense feelings, and she felt herself beginning to cum as she grunted loudly.

"NO SLAVE, YOU CAN'T CUM YET!!" screamed Melissa, still riding the incredible orgasm she was having, as she began to slap Britney's breasts really hard, trying to stop her friend's imminent orgasm from occurring. Slap after slap rained down on Britney's breasts, each one causing muffled scream to come out of her mouth.

"You can't cum yet slut, you've only just started with me. Now, lick my ass as good as you just licked my pussy, make me cum from just your ass-fucking."

Melissa turned herself around on Britney's face, burying her ass onto her friends face. Britney was so horny and close to orgasm that she immediately shoved her tongue deeply and roughly into Melissa's waiting asshole, forcing it past her muscles in one go until her tongue was embedded in her Mistress' ass.

"That's it slave, lick my asshole like the whore you are. You're enjoying this aren't you slut, enjoying tongue-fucking my ass. Well slave, I'm close again already, that's what you do to me, you make me want to cum again and again. I'm sure you're close, aren't you? Well hold off for a while, once I've cum I've got a little surprise for you, so get to my ass and see that it's rimmed as well as you possibly can, then you'll get your reward."

Britney redoubled her efforts on Melissa's asshole, her own ass and pussy now aching with desire as the beads and vibrator continued to do their jobs well, keeping Britney on the verge of ecstasy, but never allowing her to tip over the edge, ensuring that she continued her relentless assault on her Mistress' asshole.

She could feel Melissa's pussy dripping it's juices out onto her chin, and could feel the almost constant stream of juice dropping onto her chest and running down between her red raw breasts, making her more horny all the time.

"Oh god B, that's even better than before, you tongue is so good, I'm so close to cumming, but first, your surprise..."

Britney felt Melissa's pussy getting wetter than it was and suddenly realised what was about to happen. She thrust her tongue even deeper into her Mistress' asshole as she felt the strong stream of piss leave her best friends pussy, splashing all over her breasts, running down onto her pussy and down even further onto her own ass.

Suddenly Melissa's ass was no longer on Britney's face, and she could see again. In one motion Melissa stood and turned herself around, still pissing as she frantically fingered her own pussy through the streams of piss that was leaving it, and lowered herself back down onto her friends mouth, filling it with her piss.

"That's it slut, drink my pee, you want to don't you. You like watching me finger myself as I piss don't you. Well, it's time slave for us both to cum. Cum for me as I piss in your mouth, I'm gonna cum too, cum in your mouth again, so you can taste me again. Swallow my piss like the slut you are, then cum for your Mistress, CUM!"

"Yes Mistress, I love drinking your piss, it makes me feel so dirty, like the slut I am. h god, I'm going to cum, my ass and cunt are so hot, I think I'm going to explode. Oh, Oh, I... I'm...I'm cum... CCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!"

"So am I slave, so am I, UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

With that both girls exploded in orgasm as Melissa's piss continued, spraying all over Britney's bound, naked body. Melissa collapsed onto Britney as she finished peeing, her bladder content after emptying it's contents all over her best friends body.

"B, I love you, I want to be with you forever."

"I love you too Mel, I want you to be my Mistress for the rest of my life, I'll do anything and everything you want me to, I promise."

"I know you will, my lesbian slave, I know you will..."

raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers
12