Britney Ch. 22: Barn Swallow

Story Info
Mary continues to push her limits. So does Isaiah and Keith.
2.6k words
4.56
13.9k
9
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

It had been an exhausting day at the Ruuthouse farm.

Isaiah had emerged from taking a leisurely bath in the homes claw tub. Heading to relax he discovers his lovely wife Mary awaiting him in their bed. Candles were lit for ambience.

"What is this I am witness too?" Isaiah frowns.

Mary wore only her night gown, caressed by her long flowing brown hair. She lay upon the large queen sized bed in perhaps her best seductive pose. Something she was unaccustomed to.

"You disapprove Husband?"

Isaiah rubs his lengthy beard while troubled by the sight. He had never known her to act in this fashion. Casually he steps closer to the bed after shutting the bedroom door. Standing over her, he merely looks down upon her.

" I would not say I disapprove. You are my wife. As lovely as ever."

She warmly smiles and almost blushes.

"Forgive me Husband. I do not wish to offend you. I have missed you this day. More so than usual. My thoughts are of your touch."

She pats the bed after rolling to her right to lay on her back.

He acknowledges her body beneath her gown as she pulls it up to her knees. Her nipples lift the simple gown toward her Husband, whom had admired them all along.

Sitting gently beside her Isaiah felt the hair on his neck bristle. He grew suspicious of her motives. After all these years together this was the first time Mary had instigated any form of romantic pleasure. Not that he found it unappealing, merely unusual.

"Do not frown upon me Husband. I ask you to smile and know I wish to please you."

He frowns, "Has the Devil got into you, Mary?"

"No! Merely thoughts of making my Husband smile. Allow me to do so Husband?"

He nods and removes his wife beater and boxers. The incredibly hairy man now lay naked beside her. As he usually does he rolls over and kisses her passionately on his terms. His large hands clutching her breast. She enjoyed his touch very much. Even though her thoughts envision Keith Foxx.

In her turmoil of desire she lifts her hips to pull her gown over her butt and allows her feet to caress up and down Isaiah's muscular legs. He enjoys her tenderness and decides to raise away in favor of her removing her gown entirely.

"You are indeed an Angel from Heaven, Mary." He admires her perfection. Only very faint stretch marks disturb her flesh. Even after two children her breasts were perky and firm.

He begins to roll over on to her when she halts him with hands to his chest.

"A moment longer, Husband. Have faith in me."

She guides him away and rolls him over on to his back. Shocked and curious he complies.

She then proceeds to sit at his side and rub his hairy chest with teasing nails. She opts to lean in and kiss his chest before moving ever so slowly to his stomach.

His eye brow raises at her attention, "What has gotten into you, Mary?"

"Nothing yet. In time." She whispers and continues on her journey south. Amid his pubic hair she shivers expecting to be scolded. Her lips tenderly peck at him, her profile caressed by his rising monster. She knew he was liking her unexpected maneuvering. If not he would not be quite so aroused.

Tilting her face toward his eight inch beast she offers it a single kiss. He tenses up beneath her.

"May I go further, Husband?"

He trembles with a scowl, "If you like."

With that encouragement she continues kissing up and down his shaft. At his balls she admires its fullness. Her lips suction in his sack as her tongue swirls around his balls. Light tugs lead to a mighty swath of her tongue that encompasses his entire scrotum and glides upward. Over his foreskin all the way to his crown. Isaiah was uncircumcised At the tip she kisses it and ushers, "I adore you Ke--eper of my heart."

He dismisses her hesitance not realizing she nearly spoke Keith's name.

"I adore you my Wife."

Before he could react further she swallows his cock for the first time ever and chokes on it's girth. She knew he liked it by his rising hips and hands upon her scalp. His grip held her head firm as he let her rise and fall over his dick. The power she felt made her desires for Keith even more emotional. Her mission was becoming a success.

Isaiah still needed to assert himself as a Man and dominant. He forces her to suck his dick faster until she gags. He refuses to let up on her and she turns blue. Yet, in all of her torment she finds pleasure. Keith Foxx was amazing.

For ten long minutes Isaiah fucked her mouth. Mary was a mess of sinus and tears. With an evil grin Isaiah tensed up and showered her tonsils in cum. Her first time ever tasting it made her grimace until it became tolerable. Keith was delicious. So she predicted.

Releasing his grip Isaiah lay back and pulled his pillow under his head. He expected to be done having spent his load.

Mary crawls up over him and straddles his lap. Nails again toy amid his fur covered chest.

"May I continue Husband?" She gyrates slowly over his genitals.

Eyes narrowing he inhales deeply, "You may."

She discovers his erection and installs it properly. Thus her ride begins. She clutches her own mighty bosom and crushes them together as she slides her thighs up and down his monstrous shaft.

He admires her intensity and places his hands to each side of her hips. Her gyrations focused, she whimpers and moans. In pleasing herself she undoubtedly pleased him. He kept her balanced and enjoyed the view.

"Surely you are possessed Woman." He huffs.

"Do you not like this Husband?"

"I do." He realizes.

She gushes a warm flow over his balls and inner thighs as her voice escalates into cries of pleasure. So loudly Isaiah fears waking the children and his Mother. Yet, he does nothing to silent her.

With a mighty orgasm she screams and bulges her eyes directly down at Isaiah for confirmation it was he whom she fucked. Not Keith Foxx.

Isaiah amazed by her rolls her over gruffly and fucks her missionary for another ten minutes before detonating into his wife. He too snarled at the top of his lungs. Mary enjoyed herself immensely. Isaiah would never admit it that he did too.

Rolling away he slept. Mary could only toss and turn. Try as she might. Her fingers call out to Keith in the distance.

The following day Keith Foxx arrived in his truck to put the finishing touches on the Ruuthouse barn. As he parked he was met by the Ruuthouse daughter "Emily Grace" on her way to meet a school bus.

"Good morning, Mr. Foxx."

"Hey there Grace. You look tired." Keith stretches outside his trucks door.

"Who can sleep. Mom and Dad were up all night having sex." She pouts, "I want sex."

Keith chuckles, "Your times coming Kid."

"I hope it's with this boy I met." She realizes he had no idea she and Britney his daughter had snuck out that night. Holding her tongue she smirks.

"Boy huh? And, here I thought you wanted me to take your virginity." Keith sighs.

She grins sheepishly, "You want my Mother. I will go after my boy."

"Could have a threesome. You, Me, and your Mom." He coughs into his hand.

Her eyes bulge, "That would be rather awkward."

"I'm kidding!!!! Geez!"

"I somehow doubt that." Grace giggles and waves goodbye before hurrying down the dusty path to the main road.

Keith nods to himself, "Wouldn't be the worst fantasy I ever had."

As he shrugs things off he discovers Mary standing on the porch. Her smile was radiant.

"You look happy." He hesitates.

She looks quickly behind her into the house. Knowing her Husband was already at the barn and her son playing in his room on the backside of the house she still stressed. Her Mother in Law was unaccounted for. Most likely at this hour she was in the bathroom.

Confident she leaves the porch and greets Keith up close.

"I fulfilled your command."

He puckers his lips eying her reaction, "Good or bad?"

"It went well. We made love for three hours. That is unheard of."

"Sucked his dick?"

"I told you I fulfilled your command."

"Think he wants more of that?" He winks.

"I am certain. Yet, I would rather do this too you." She blushes smiling.

"We'll figure something out. Be patient."

"I understand. You too are married. It will prove difficult."

"Not on my end. She's rarely home. Getting time alone with you is the problem. The barn is done as of today. Unless you have ideas on how we would still be welcome out here and not look obvious, there lies our dilemma."

"This is true. Perhaps I can come to town alone some day. School perhaps. A teacher's conference?"

He rubs his chin, "Not a bad thought."

"Yes. However, this would raise suspicion of my daughter. She should not know of such things."

He chuckles ever so lightly and nods, "Your kids smarter than you think. She teases me about liking you."

Mary's eyes become bulbous and unblinking, "Oh my! She does the same to me."

Both already knew this from past conversations.

"Don't sweat it. You have a great kid. She's just at that prime age to be something she's told not to be." He points out.

"That is what I am afraid of. I fear she does not want this life we live."

"Am I wrong in thinking you feel the same?"

Mary lowers her gaze, "To be with you I would step away from this life."

"What about Daniel? You mentioned that Isaiah would never let him go."

"Of this I know as fact. I would never be allowed to see him again." She frets.

"Laws in this country. Most cases the Mother gets the custody rights."

"Perhaps he would be safer here. This life you wish me to lead is not for someone so young. Grace will be on her own soon."

"Something can be figured out. Months down the road, Mary."

She shudders folding her arms over her chest, "So very far away."

"Goes by fast."

Mary shyly smiles, "I imagined having sex with you as I did with Isaiah."

"I'm better."

She brightens her eyes, "The more I do this with Isaiah the more I will like it. This is in your favor."

"Enjoy yourself. The more he expects the less he suspects."

"You should join Isaiah before he looks for you." She switches the subject.

"Yeah, I better go." He steps away then turns sideways to face her, "Want another challenge?"

She shivers at the option, "What is it you want me to do?"

"Get Isaiah to have sex with you outdoors. Broad daylight."

With a wink he turns away and heads down the path through the timber.

Mary stands pale and looks up at the sky.

"I will do as you command."

Reaching the barn Keith had to stop and admire the craftsmanship. He spotted Isaiah with his family members Hiram and Zachariah. Finally Keith stepped in to join them.

"Morning Fellas." Keith grins.

"Beautiful day is it not?" Isaiah smiled brightly.

Keith raised an eye brow, "Someone looks happy."

Isaiah actually chuckles and moves away from his relatives to throw an arm around Keith. They stroll together as Isaiah offers, "Walk with me my friend."

Reaching the back of the barn Isaiah retrieves his arm and clasps his hands, "May I speak freely?"

Keith puckers then shrugs, "I don't have a problem with that."

With a loud exhale Isaiah nearly bursts, "I know it is sinful to speak of such things." He shakes his head, "I made love to Mary last night. Truly amazing it was. I cannot begin to describe it."

Keith chuckles holding his palms up, "Slow down. That stuff should be between you two lovebirds."

"Of this I know. Yet, you are a worldly man. I feel I can speak with you."

"Well, as long as I don't say anything that might offend you. Being worldly."

Both men laugh as Isaiah tugs his beard, "Have you ever had--a woman's mouth--down there?"

An eye brow raises, "Many times. My wife is the best."

"Truly? I have heard stories yet never believed in such ungodly things." His excitement boggled Keith.

"Yeah, there's lots of things that gets a guy really juiced up."

"Such as?" Isaiah looks at him for answers.

"Anal usually gets my wife crazy."

Isaiah looks confused, "In the pooper?"

Keith busts out laughing and apologizes with his hands, "Yeah, in the pooper. Stick your dick in and hit it like you do a pussy. Just a little slower if they've never experienced it before. Little messy the first time."

"I see."

Keith nods, "Might want to lube up so it doesn't rub you raw when you first enter Mary."

"Mary!" Isaiah flounders for a moment.

Immediately it dawns on Keith, Isaiah had other thoughts.

"Whoa! You're considering another woman?"

Isaiah's eyes tremble, "I trust you my friend. Not to worry my wife."

Arms folded Keith looks shocked, "I won't say a word. My best advice though is keep things lively with Mary. You wouldn't want her to catch on to your other ideas."

"Indeed." Isaiah nods.

"I thought this was against your religion."

"It is. I will repent vigorously."

Keith's thoughts run rampant, "Quite the shock I gotta say. If you're serious I advise you to do whatever you intend to do far enough away that Mary will never know."

"I have thought of this friend Keith. My mother Anna has wanted to visit her sister in Ohio for many years now. A trip might be in order."

"Ohio? That's a thousand miles away." Keith narrows his eyes.

"We will take a train."

"I think you should reconsider this Isaiah. Mary's a good woman."

He suddenly felt sorry for Mary. This was almost as devious as his own ideas. Too good to be true.

"She is indeed. Yet, I feel an emptiness within me. A yearning for something new. Do not think bad of me my friend."

Keith releases his tangled arms and rubs his neck, "That's your decision Isaiah. I won't say anything. If you need me to look in on Mary and the kids I can. In case they need anything. Groceries and the like."

"No wonder my daughter speaks so highly of you. Thank you my friend. Now tell me more of sinful things I might do."

"Titty fucking. Doggy style. Exhibitionism. All fun."

"Exhibitionism?" Isaiah creases his brow.

"Yeah, letting others watch you have sex."

"You have done this?"

"My wife loves that. I don't mind it I guess. She usually talks me into it."

"I am uncertain about that." He looks at his belly and pats it.

"Most folks that watch really don't care what you look like Isaiah. It's more of their own perversions of just seeing it that they're attracted to."

"Perhaps. I will think on such as this."

"Whatever you decide you need to keep things good here at home. Like nothing bad is on your mind. For the sake of your wife and kids."

Isaiah brushes his beard with his fingers, "To this I have an idea. Now that our barn is finished we shall celebrate. A barn dance."

Keith chuckles, "Do Si Do, Brother."

Isaiah grins brightly and shakes Keith's hand rapidly.

"Brother's indeed." Isaiah turns away.

Keith stands stunned by this turn of events. He paces in a circle then looks to the sky.

Above him was a hayloft door. There stood young Jonah. Britney's infatuation.

He had to have heard everything.

Jonah merely waved.

"Oh Brother."

Swallowed by the whale.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers