Britney Ch. 32: Wagging Tails

Story Info
Brit helps Burt feed the puppies. He feeds her.
2.8k words
4.66
12.5k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

Monday afternoon, just as promised Britney Foxx had gotten home in time to change clothing and walk over to the local fire station. Today she decided the bikini was old school and held it in reserve until the weekend for the school fundraiser.

Her attire this afternoon was still vibrantly seductive. Skin tight white shorts which gently exposed her lower butt cheeks with a compressed bulge. Her top was a bright pink t-shirt with a hem that halted slightly over her abs and was loosely fanning underneath due to her 34D's guiding the cloth away from her belly.

With a temperature of 82 degrees outside the slight breeze from the east gave her just enough chill to divulge a strengthening nipple erection. She was beginning to enjoy going braless more and more.

Reaching the firehouse she discovered the huge garage door open and the truck parked outside. In her mind she regretted the offer to wash it at the bikini carwash she and her friends had planned. The truck seemed entirely too large. Her attention swiftly changed from the truck inspection to hearing pups bark.

"Coming baby's." She giggled.

Entering the shade of the garage she spotted the head man himself "Pat Flannery", sitting in his office reading something. A light knock on his door brought his attention her direction.

"Hi, Pat. I'm here to feed the pups."

He looks up immediately eying her nipples pointing fiercely. He groans before a timid grin. As old as he was he would never admit to his pleasure at the sight. Instead, he chose to smile faintly, "Good to see you again. Burt's in back." He then scowls with a sigh, "Bad news though. Their mother passed away due to complications. She was too old for pups."

"Awwww! So sad. What will happen to them?" She pouts.

"I suppose we keep one and find good homes for the others."

Her emotions rally, "How about we set up an adoption booth next week at our carwash? Not to assist in our fundraiser but just to help you guys find new homes for them."

Pat nods rubbing his chin, "That sounds like a plan. I'm sure you can sweet talk Burt into overseeing that while you and your classmates wash cars."

"And kiss people." She points out giggling.

"Ah, yes! The kissing booth. Are you certain the school will agree to that?"

"Is it any worse than five girls in skimpy bikini's seductively washing cars?" She winks playfully.

"Seductively?" He swallows dryly again looking at her nipples.

Brit brightens her eyes at his gaze then swiftly squeezes her tits together hiding her nipples from him and feigning shyness, "Hey, save the drool for Saturday."

He turns red and grits his teeth, "I'm not sure I can condone underage girls being so open. I can't give our house a bad name."

"I'm 18. All of my friends are too. I swear."

"18, I have very little to argue over. Anyone younger I won't allow." He regrets.

She releases her chest and offers a pathetic look of despair, "We have to win this class trip to Daytona, Pat. Please don't tell me no now."

As she holds the threshold sides of his doorway looking frantic, "Burt Pomroy" steps up behind her with a look of concern. He was literally inches away from her. In her brewing emotions she bends forward slightly and her ass presses directly into the crotch of portly Burt. Both of their eyes bulged.

"Careful there. I'm not sure my heart can take much more." Burt chuckles as Brit straightens up and turns around in a hurry.

Her eyes glisten and she extends her arms into a hug and dives forward into Burt's arms. Her chest mashed against his belly making him tense. Inhaling the scent of her hair and perfume Burt's eyes rolled back dramatically for a moment. Once they returned to normal they trained themselves on Pat.

Pat shook his head at both of them.

Brit feigns a resistant tear, "Help me. Don't let Pat take away our event Saturday."

Burt pats her back rubbing it up and down as she hides her face from him, buried into his chest.

"What's this about? I thought you approved of their carwash?" Burt stands confused.

Pat settles forward on his left elbow, "I'm just afraid their age and sensual antics might get us into trouble. You saw her bikini yesterday. That thing was pointless. Hell, man. You saw her without it. Just like I did. If it can be lost easily here what's to say it can't be lost that day too." He pauses a breath then adds, "Now consider all of her friends just like that as well."

Burt evilly grins then changes expression, "I say make some rules. Don't deny the kids the chance to make money for the school."

Brit coughs up while still concealed, "And win a trip to Daytona Beach."

Burt nods not realizing his rubbing hand had reached her ass. She said nothing to tell him not to. Pat raised his eyebrow toward Burt with a point toward his forgotten hand. Once Burt noted his roaming hand he swiftly removed it.

Pat growled hesitantly, "Wear your bikini's just tie them in double knots."

Brit broke free of Burt and turned rapidly excited. In her zest she races over to his desk and literally climbs up on it to dive into Pat's arms. He nearly fell backwards in his chair. Her arms surrounded his shoulders and neck and she kissed his face repeatedly.

Behind her Burt froze to look at her tight shorts constricting up between her thighs. Her butt cheeks exposed even more at her arched position.

Pat halted her kissing with a growl, "Enough already."

She stops to look him in the eye, "Kissing booth?"

"After that many kisses I owe you what $20 bucks?" He scowls.

"Free for you guys. Thank you, Pat."

"If I get one complaint from any parents I shut you down. Understood?" Pat sternly expresses.

With a pout she whispers, "Yes."

"Good. Now get off my desk and pick up the stuff you knocked off on the floor."

Burt moves in to help her down gripping her by the hips. Brit smiles at him, "My hero."

Once she picks things up she places her arms behind her back gripping her wrist. In doing so her chest bulged higher with pride. She awaited the men to say something but both were exhausted by her excitement. With nothing being said she enjoyed their eyes and nervousness. It made her wet knowing their thoughts were creepy.

Her eyes dart from Burt to Pat, then back and forth again and again.

Finally, Burt opens up, "You hear about the pups Mom?"

Pat suddenly unthawed as well, "I told her already. She had a good idea to set up an adoption table at her carwash. Want to volunteer to run that?"

Burt puckers, "I can do that. As long as I get my car washed for free."

Brit smiles warmly, "I'll do that myself. Just for you Burt."

He turns chuckling to walk away. Brit butterfly waves at Pat then follows Burt. Pat sat back and caught his breath. He then reached under his desk to adjust his slacks.

Outside the office Burt turns to Brit and whispers, "You don't have to tie your bikini in knots when you wash my car."

Her jaw drops playfully then whispers back, "Who's wearing a bikini? I plan on wearing soap suds."

His eyes bulge chuckling at her stern yet devious grin.

"That would be a sight to behold."

She nods with a smug sensuality, "Don't get soap in your eyes then."

He chuckles abruptly and moves away toward the back room where the pups were caged. At the sight of the pups Brit melted and spoke all childlike as she knelt beside the cage to let them lick her fingers.

Burt went to a microwave along the wall and heated a pair of bottles with Vet prescribed milk. Returning with them he hands one down to her.

"Let them out." She encouraged.

"Closing the door then. I'm not chasing these guys again." He swiftly stepped away to seal the door. Once done he leaned over the cage unlatching the wire door. Instinct took over as the pups stormed the exit and marched directly over to Brit who sat down on the floor to adore each and every one.

Bottle feeding them was a challenge as each pup fought for their chance to feed.

During the resistance Brit looked up at Burt who stood holding a single pup for proper feeding.

"I wish my parents would let me have one. They won't allow pets. Our homes pretty small. Four people there doesn't give much room to breathe."

"I'm sure we can find good homes for these guys. I live in a big house but I already have two dogs. Rottweiler's. They would eat these guys for dinner."

"Do you want me to wash your car at your house?"

"You can do that. Tomorrow evening? Say 5:30?"

She grins, "Supply everything. I'll be there. Give me directions."

"Edge of town. Near the old water tower. Two story brown house with three car garage. Only 3 stall garage in that area. Can't miss it."

"Will your dogs hurt me?"

"Only if I say fetch."

Brit switches feeding another pup then returns her attention toward Burt.

"You must be happy I showed up." She blushes eying his crotch.

Burt looks down at himself, "I'm a man. What can I say?" He grits his teeth.

"I'm not offended. Obviously." Brit giggles.

"Good thing. I don't imagine it dying down until your gone."

"Does it hurt? It looks really hard." She plays naïve.

He sighs heavily, "Hurt's like hell. Once you head home I'll take care of it."

Before he could say anything further Pat opens the door and ducks in carefully.

"I'm heading home. Park the engine inside before you head out. Behave young missy." He points at Brit.

"Bye Pat. Thank you again." She blows him a kiss.

As Pat leaves Burt places his pup back in the cage with another already fed. He watches Brit's battle and decides on removing two more from her. Both put away with their siblings.

Standing over her Brit looks up at his erection and lifts the bottle to dangle it beside his tented slacks.

"It's almost as big as this bottle." She giggles.

He rolls his eyes chuckling, "Not quite. Let's change the subject."

"Awwwww! Burt's embarrassed."

He winces and shrugs, "Not hardly. I'm just trying to keep my sanity."

"So, when I wash your car wearing only suds you won't be sane?"

"I'll hose you down." He chuckles.

"Better hose yourself down." Her laughter makes her tits jiggle playfully.

Without warning one of the two remaining pups lifts its head under her shirt and discovers a nipple. She failed to notice until she felt its mouth nibble at it for milk.

"Hey now! No milk there. Not the mommy." She turns beet red and pulls him from her.

Burt busted a gut at the sight of her humility being betrayed.

"Not funny. I'm hardly a dog."

"Puppy dog eyes gets you everything doesn't it?" He jests without laughing.

She fidgets then expresses pouty eyes before expelling a whimper and a panting tongue. Brit then sat the bottle aside letting the pups play spin the bottle with it. She herself moved to her hands and knees below Burt looking up at him.

"What are you doing?" Burt smirks inquisitively.

Her right hand paws at his leg as she whines. It raises higher and pats his erection quickly before lowering her hand.

"Now, now." Burt shakes his head.

Her hand raises again. This time she pinches his crown area with clamped fingers. Releasing she lowers her arm once again to whimper.

"If I'm a puppy. Feed me." She softly speaks with a pouty look.

He cracks his neck in thought then looks behind them out a window with blinds. Pat's car was long gone. Nobody else was around. With a smug look he moves both hands down and unzips his pants. Stopping there he peers down at her.

"Find the treat, Mutt."

Brit's eyes flare wide at his altered demeanor. She liked the playful change in him. Without another second passing she reaches up and digs in to pull out Burt's beefy cock. She fondles it in her palms while looking up into his eyes.

"Found it." She whispers.

"Suck on it until you find the milk."

Nodding intently she kisses his crown.

"Do you think I should kiss cocks at my kissing booth next Saturday?" She again whispers rolling her cheek on his foreskin.

He huffs, "Don't get caught."

"Will you build our Kissing Booth for us? You will get lots of free kisses. Not only from me."

"Yeah? Why don't I drill glory holes in the back of the booth."

Her eyes brighten up, "If you do I'll give you head while other girls kiss in the front. We can drape a long tarp covering us."

"Just you?" He raises an eye brow.

"I'll have my friends taste your cock too."

He felt her hands stroking his cock gently.

Her tongue slithers around his crown making him crazy inside.

"God I want to fuck you."

She giggles, "How about on the hood of your car just before I wash it tomorrow night?"

He growls at her hands moving faster on his dick, "That will dent it. In my bedroom."

She shakes her head, "Noooo! I want you to feel young again. Do something exciting and public. How about you just bend me over the hood? Fuck me from behind. Neighbors watching us."

"No neighbors. Retired and off in their Motor Homes. Suck my cock."

She smiles and wags his erection over her face and lips. She could feel him throbbing hard and knew he was nearing combustion. She loved taunting him.

"Did you like rubbing my ass in front of Pat earlier?"

"Yea. Suck my cock."

"Imagine me and all my friends in string bikinis teasing you. Ass in the air. Tits bouncing. Nipples in all directions. Then topping that all off at the kissing booth. Frenching tongues."

"Aw fuck it." Burt squirted cum all along Brit's left profile. She cooed and exhaled all over him.

"Milk does a body good."

She tastes his cum and rubs its all on her palms.

Burt watches her and scowls, "That was more of a hand job than a blow job."

"Patience, Burt." She stands up and faces him, her hands gripping his cock still. Leaning forward she kisses him on the lips and feverishly entwines their tongues.

After three minutes she pulls away and crouches down to devour his cock like a ravenous beast. In four minutes he detonates again and drowns her tonsils.

"JESUS CHRISTMAS!" He bellows teetering in step breathlessly.

She looks up at him grinning, "See? Patience paid off."

He pulls her up and hugs her tightly. Hands rubbing her back they slide down and beneath her shorts to squeeze her cheeks.

"I need to go home, Burt. I'll find your house tomorrow."

"I'll be ready. Viagra willing." He chuckles removing his hands.

She slips slowly from his grasp and grabs his hands trailing them forward and up under her shirt, "They need squeezed too."

He clutches her 34D's firmly and jostles them about.

"Lift the shirt." He growls.

Her fingers peel the t-shirt up to let him view his hands leaving prints in her breasts. He removes his right hand and devours her nipple biting and sucking on it.

"Careful. Puppy was rough on it earlier."

He quickly moves his mouth away with a bitter look on his face.

"You just had to ruin it."

With a pouty look she palms his face, "I noticed the loneliness in your voice last night. When you mentioned your divorce. While I can't help you forever I will be your friend. We can have fun for a few weeks. That's all I can promise."

He nods, "I'll take what I can get. I'll build your kissing booth and help you win that trip."

"And, I'll fuck you tomorrow afternoon and at least once more after our fundraiser. You have my word."

"Just drop by and tease me now and then I'll be happy." He sighs.

"Absolutely. Me AND my friends."

"They as hot as you?"

"Oh let me see. A redheaded "Britney Spears". A tiny Filipino version of "Rihanna". "Jennifer Lawrence" with a hint of "Shakira". "Salma Hayek" with short dark hair and not Hispanic. And, a Mennonite "Jennifer Love-Hewitt".

"Damn. I'm getting hard again."

She leans over and pecks his crown, "On your own, Burt. See you tomorrow."

He watched her tail wag all the way out the door.

He would wag his own tail another time before closing shop.

Suddenly, it dawned on him, "Where did those other two pups run off too?"

He found them curled up together on the floor snoozing away.

"Cute."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers