Britney Ch. 34: Do-Si-Dohhh!

Story Info
The Barn Dance led to a lot of Fiddling around. Brit style.
8.5k words
4.68
12.9k
8
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Stressed by everything building up to the carwash charity event Brit skipped school on Friday to relax a bit before the Barn Dance. Her Father allowed it. Her Brother Lance wasn't so happy that he had to go to school and she didn't. He also wanted to go to the Dance. Keith was indecisive due to the fact that his son had no idea that he was charming Mary Ruuthouse. He needed the day to think about it.

Britney went back to bed until noon trying to catch up on her sleep. She had been up half the night talking to her friends about the carwash and what they intended to get away with. Asking Lance to help was like pulling teeth. After hearing that he might not be allowed to go to the Dance he rolled his eyes at helping with the carwash.

He wasn't the only one wanting to go to the Barn Dance. After revealing her date with Jonah, her friends wanted to go too. But, Brit sweetly asked them to chill and just get ready for the carwash. She wanted few distractions in her way while teasing and seducing the Mennonite boy Jonah. His virginity would be long gone in 12 hours. Brit would make certain of that.

Her biggest concern was her friend Grace. Being a Mennonite meant that she had to attend the Dance. Her Father would make sure of her attendance. The problem was, Grace was on a mission to lose her own virginity. At all cost.

Brit didn't want that. Not yet. Although a major slut herself she was trying to keep Grace sacred until the time was right. With hopefully somebody that meant something to her. Then it dawned on her. There was a boy that Grace had her eyes on. The problem was he lived over in Castleton. She didn't have his number. No way to get there and back in time.

Finally, Brit just gave up thinking about how to make it happen.

She had to figure out what she was going to wear. Get her hair just right. Do her nails and make up. She wanted to destroy Jonah's brain cells. The remainder of her day was hectic.

Across town at school Lance was still groaning over being made to go to classes. His Sister got away with murder as always. He hated himself for ever pushing her to seduce his Dad. Now she was allowed to do anything she darn well pleased.

In the halls he felt very alone. Even his buddies Evan and Styles were curiously invisible.

Suddenly, he noticed a familiar face bent over sipping water from a fountain. He narrows his eyes and marches right up to grab an unexpected skirt. And the luscious ass hidden behind it.

"HEY!"

Emily Grace Ruuthouse bolted erect after dampening her chin and chest with her spit up water.

"Hey yourself. We haven't ever really got to know each other. How's it going Grace?"

"Fine. How are you?" She shies suddenly almost blushing.

"All good here. What's this about a Barn Dance tonight? How come my sister got to stay home and you didn't?"

"Oh. My parents would never let me miss school. I will still help them get things ready once I get home."

"Sounds fun. My Dad doesn't seem to want me there. Any idea why?"

Her face turns pale. She knows exactly why. Lance was in the dark about his Father and her Mother liking one another. She would need to share her words carefully.

"I think it has to do with you not embarrassing Britney in front of my cousin Jonah. Britney has been on her best behavior around my family. As you know we Mennonites have our beliefs. My Father and Grandmother in particular are very traditional. Too be honest I am surprised that your Father and My Father get along as well as they do. So very different."

"So, everyone is afraid I'll ruin friendships? Hell, I could care less what my Sister does. We both know what she's capable of. My Dad has to know she will probably seduce your cousin."

She refrains from an agreeable nod, "I think it will be a quiet night. My cousin would probably run and hide."

"Any girls going to be there? Besides you and my Sister?"

"I am certain. I have many cousins. Childhood friends who attend school closer to home."

"Any of them sexy and ready to lose their virginity?" He chuckles arrogantly.

"Pretty yes. Sexy no. Most will wait for marriage."

"Sounds boring."

"It will be." She attempts to make him believe her.

"Okay. Let me know when my Sister gets chased off by your Dad." He laughs turning away.

"Bye." She fidgets, feeling very lonely all of a sudden.

As Lance steps away he grimaces, "So going to crash that party."

Over the next few hours he locates people who ride her bus and gets an idea of where she lives. Lance was a sly one indeed.

At 4:00 P.M. Brit heard the school bus outside and rolled her eyes. Lance was home.

Entering his home loudly her Brother immediately stormed into her room. Brit was fully dressed and putting the finished touches on her hair. She wore a long white skirt that for once was not see through. Her shirt was a pullover with zero cleavage. Only her neckline was visible.

"Either you really like this guy enough to convert or you have a plan."

She frowns at Lance, "Both. Jonah is nice. Cute. I just want to look presentable to his family."

"I ran into your friend Grace. Nice girl."

"Yes. She is. I adore her."

He nods looking at her for signs of mischief. Today she wore a poker face.

"Where's Dad?"

"No clue. He said to be ready by 5:30."

"I wanted to go. But, after that talk with Grace it sounds dull. I just wanted to hit me up some virgins."

"Thought you were in love with Chloe." She primps in her dressers mirror.

"She's with Chuck. I'll tap her now and then. Doesn't mean I can't date."

Brit rolls her eyes with a sneer, "Date? All you want is a hook up. The day you spend a dime on some girl I'll believe you."

"Need a job to spend a dime. Allowance only goes so far."

"So get a job."

"I'm thinking about it."

"We could still use your help at the carwash tomorrow."

"You paying me? Didn't think so. Naw! I'll pass. Maybe I'll ride in on my skateboard and let you wash it. Grab a few kisses from the Cheerleaders and laugh at you."

"Only for us to laugh and deny you. Go away and let me get ready please."

"You are ready. About that lost bet awhile back." He grins devilishly.

"Not this time. I'll be generous after this weekend. Too much going on right now."

"You can't deny me. Remember?" He points at her.

She points back, "I just did. Get over it. I'm not denying you after the weekend. Just give me room to breath."

Rolling his eyes he gives up, "Whatever. I'm out."

He leaves her to do her mascara.

5:15 P.M.

Keith Foxx returns home from his errands to find Britney sitting in the living room wagging her toes nervously.

"I was beginning to worry. Where have you been?"

"Big announcement later. Had to help make it happen."

"Do tell." She grew curious.

"Let's just say after this weekend things are going to get interesting. I also stopped by my job to see if there was any work coming up now that the Barn is done. Sadly, unemployment awhile longer."

"Gives you time to play. with me I hope. Wink! Wink!" She laughs kicking her pump off to fly at him.

He picks the show up and tosses it back, "Those days are over. Get past it."

She pouts and stands up, "Go get dressed before we're late."

He did just that.

Fifteen minutes later he steps out wearing dark blue jeans and a black button down shirt. He cleaned up well.

"You look very handsome Daddy."

"Thanks. You look nice too. Good to see you actually wearing clothes." He chuckles.

"Won't last. But for the record I'm even wearing underwear." She giggles, "You should wear a Cowboy hat."

"I'm no John Wayne. Unless I throw my hip out tonight."

"Funny. We ready?"

"Yup. Let's go Lil' Lady." He growls in his best Old Western voice while opening the door for her.

"Such a gentleman. Let me just lift my petticoat."

Keith smiled at her attempt.

6:20 P.M.

Pulling his truck up into the grass Keith shut the engine off. They could hear fiddles playing already. People were eying their arrival. Folks that they didn't know. It made them uneasy.

"Behave for awhile at least. Let's not offend anyone." Keith leers at his daughter.

"Okay. There's Grace up on the porch with her little Brother."

"Go visit. I'll meet you out at the Barn."

Leaving their pickup they part ways as soon as Grace clarifies that her Parents were already at the Barn. Along with her Grandmother. Keith nods and makes the journey, escorted by young Daniel.

"Lance told me you talked earlier today." Brit leans against the porch railing.

Grace puckers, "We did. I played dumb. I don't know what I saw in him before. He is quite arrogant."

"Exactly why I discouraged you from getting close to him."

Grace fidgets appearing off in thought, "I am so lonely. I want to be out there with you. Being touched by a boy."

"Aww! Sweetie it will happen soon enough. Maybe not tonight but it is going to happen."

"I miss Kyle." She refers to the boy from Castleton she had met in town awhile ago.

"I thought about him earlier. If I knew how to reach him I would have invited him for you. Sorry."

"It is for the best."

Brit pouts feeling empathy for her friend, "Is Jonah at the barn?"

"I believe so. He helped Hiram take coolers of Lemonade out to the Barn maybe twenty minutes ago."

"Do you think he's going to faint seeing me naked later?" She giggles.

Grace shrugs, "He is ready to grow up. Maybe not."

"He turned twelve shades of red when he saw me wearing a bath towel at my house."

"He was raised to show respect. I am sure he liked what he didn't see." Grace slightly laughs showing her turn at being over her sadness.

"Back me up tonight." Brit reaches out and grabs her friend by the hand. She then leads her down the steps and toward the music.

"Does Jonah really play the fiddle?"

She was about to find out.

The sun was beginning to set in town.

Lance was stewing over how he could get out to the Dance. Of which he had no real idea where Grace lived. He had a general idea due to the local community of Mennonites that lived outside of town. The question was exactly which direction. Friday nights were busy in the town circle. Kids from other schools often drove over to mingle with the denizens of Braxton. Just to tease them for their team name of the Braxton Beavers.

Sadly, he was on his own. Friends Styles and Evan were off with their families. Until tomorrow at least. This led him to just wander and try to formulate a plan. Giving up he decides to head to the closest milk shake joint and dispel his sweet tooth. The DQ was an outside waiting line. Too small to have interior seating. As he joined the lengthy line behind students wearing Varsity jackets from the Castleton Cougars he peered around for anybody that he might ask of where the Ruuthouse farm was located. A dead end he casually awaited his turn to order.

Tempted to turn on his IPod and plant plugs into his ears he pauses to listen to a conversation between a Cougar Boy and a Beaver fan. This made Lance focus more closely.

Suddenly, he hears mention of Grace and Britney. The young men spoke of wishing they could run into them again. First off he wondered how they even knew the girls. He knew this could work to his advantage.

"Hey! You guys know my sister Britney?" He calls out to them.

The boys turn around and locate the source.

"You're Britney's Brother? Cool. What's up?"

"Not much. How do you guys know them?"

"Met them couple weeks ago. Uptown. You know Grace? How can I find her? Have her number?"

"Go to school with her. I don't have her number but of course I have my Sister's." "Dude! Call her for us? I want to see Grace again."

"Umm! Who are you?" Lance needed to make certain.

"I'm Kyle Danvers. This is Boyd Connelly."

"Cool. I'm Lance. I would call my Sister but her and my Dad went out to Grace's farm for a Barn Dance. I got home too late to go." He lied about that little fact.

"Ahh, Man. That sucks." Boyd hissed.

"Thought about crashing it but I don't know where the farm is. If we could find out maybe I could take you there. No car or I'd drive myself."

Kyle brightens up, "Find out. Call Britney."

"About that. Her and I are arguing. Part of why I got home late. Let me think. Buy me a strawberry milk shake and let me go make some calls. I'll be over at that picnic table."

Kyle nods and watches Lance pull out his cell to dial. Lance had no real idea where to start. He didn't have any numbers for his Sister's Cheerleader friends. Besides they might warn Brit that he enquired. He needed to be cautious considering his thoughts of crashing the Dance.

A call to Styles and Evan at least gave him a lead. Evan knew general directions. He had helped his Grandfather who was a Mail carrier last summer. Just for kicks and spending money. One quick call to his Grandfather later, Evan calls back.

During the conversation Lance is joined by Kyle and Boyd who hands him his milkshake. Awaiting any news they listen to Lance.

"Old road 48 South. Six miles. Look for a mailbox with a Horse and Carriage carving attached to the top. Should say "Ruuthouse" on the box. Right side of the road." Lance recites word for word, "Awesome. Owe you one. See you tomorrow."

Hanging up Lance toasts the Cougar's and listens to their praise.

"Will we get into trouble just crashing this party? I don't want to get arrested." Boyd frets.

"My Dad is good friends with the Mennonites."

Kyle hesitates, "Wait! What?"

Suddenly, Lance realized that neither boy knew Grace was a Mennonite.

"Yeesh! You didn't know Grace was--Shit."

"When I met her she was dressed all sexy. Her hair braided like long whips." Kyle narrows his gaze.

"My sister's doing. She's trying to help Grace live a non Mennonite lifestyle." Lance figures it out.

Kyle sighs heavily, "Never saw that coming."

"Does it make any difference? You like her. Obviously she must like you from what I overheard."

"I guess not. Just seems weird now."

"We crashing or passing?" Boyd looks at his watch.

Lance drinks his shake while Kyle decides their next move. Boyd paced the grace.

"Let's do it. I want to see Grace again." Kyle concludes.

Lance chucks his half empty shake behind him and fist bumps Kyle. The three then head for Boyd's car, a white 2013 Dodge Charger with black pin striping. Once inside Lance directs them on to the right path. The older roads bumpy and narrow. Six miles clocked by Boyd they slow up to make certain they don't pass the mailbox by. Finally, discovering it in the dark Boyd pulls over in front of the dirt path leading back. He lowers the volume on his stereo to listen. Windows open they hear the sounds of dueling fiddles in the distance.

"Must be the place. I see a pole light back there. Has to be where Grace lives." Lance leans between the front bucket seats to chat with his new Homies.

"Park along the ditch. Nobody has passed us the entire trip. Should be safe leaving the car here." Kyle points.

Boyd pulls over carefully not to get too close to the ditch in order for Kyle and Lance to get out without falling. Shutting down the three boys exit the car and brave the pitch blackness. Through the trees they see lights from campfires outside a very large barn. Along the path they reach a wooden fence line. In the shadows they get spooked by the whinny of horses. All three of them laughed at their reactions.

The remainder of the dirt road was silence.

At the Barn Britney and Grace watched Jonah and his cousin, "Obadiah" duel each other with a mad display of talented fiddles. People were clapping. People were dancing. It was a joyous night in their eyes. Family and friends united to celebrate many things. Namely life. The completion of weeks of very hard work. Other secret things to be mentioned later.

"Jonah is really good." Brit smiles hugging her friends arm.

Grace and her Mother Mary observe not only the duel but the youngest son Daniel dancing with a young lady of his own age. It was priceless.

Mary looked troubled to say the least. Both girls noticed but said nothing. Finally, Keith Foxx, Brit's Father stepped up to the others bearing glasses of lemonade.

"Here we go Ladies." He offers each of them a drink.

He immediately noticed Mary's haunted facial expression. He looks in the direction of her son Daniel having the time of his life. He knew it had nothing to do with the boy. Or did it?

"You okay, Mary?" He leans in to let her hear him over the fiddles.

Mary folds her arms over her chest as if resisting a chill, "They grow up so fast."

Suddenly, Keith knew the problem. She feared losing Daniel should Isaiah discover her sins. Keith was uncertain what to say to comfort her without prying eyes assuming the worst. Tonight was meant to be fun. Yet, he knew deep down that it was going to go down hill fast.

Daughter Grace pouts at her Mother's dilemma. Having had private talks recently she understood very well her Mother's heartbreak. Deciding to leave Brit's side she moves behind her Mother and hugs her from the side. The gesture made Mary at least smile.

While concerned Brit chose to wander about. Her jaunt brought numerous eyes in her direction. Boys admired her. Girls grew curious of her. She was hardly one of them. Regardless Britney made the effort to wave at each of them in passing. Smiles accumulated. Everyone seemed pretty down to Earth considering an outsider walked amongst them. In her trek around the barn toward Jonah she found followers. Two Mennonite teens were giggling together while trailing behind Britney.

Catching up to her, Brit, who knew very well of her stalkers turned to face them.

"Is my slip showing?" She offers a look of playful wonder.

"Oh, no." One girl beguiles her with a smile, "You are not wearing one. We heard that you have a crush on Jonah. Is this truth?"

Britney fans herself, "Is it obvious? Yes. Does that bother you?"

The second girl leans forward to whisper, "His Father will never allow you to get too close to him. You are not Mennonite."

"So. I have tits and a winning smile. Who cares about religion."

The girls glare at each other with flared eyes then giggle, "Can we be your friends?"

Shocked Britney shrugs then extends a hand to shake theirs, "I don't see why not. I'm Britney."

"I am "Matilda". Spoke the first girl, a blond with blue eyes, "This is my best friend "Gretchen". Whom was a redhead with stunning green eyes that were full of life.

"Nice to meet you. You both look my age."

Gretchen brightens up, "I am 18. Matilda just turned 19."

Brit creases her brow, "Not married off to promised young Bachelors?'

The girls giggle until Matilda opens up, "Heaven's no. Our parents will let us make our own decisions. Besides, there are no boys here that we find desirable."

"Whoa! Desirable sounds rather sinful of you." Britney winks playfully.

"Please do not tell on us." Gretchen hugs closer to Britney, going so far as to clutch her bicep.

"Secret is safe here. Wish I had known you two before I came here tonight. I have a single Brother."

Hearing this the two girls greedily pulled Britney off to the sidelines. They needed to hear more.

Jonah in his symphony noticed the trio fade from sight. He began to sweat.

Keith stood by Mary doing his best not to look too obvious of his own interest in the beauty. Grace had spotted Britney captured by Matilda and Gretchen and felt the need to intervene.

Keith uses young Daniel as a pointer while leaning over to speak to Mary.

"What's wrong?"

"I merely worry of the future." Mary shivers.

"I get that. Listen, if you want us to leave we can."

Her eyes immediately avert toward Keith, "You will not. I find comfort in your closeness."

"Can't get too close. Look around us. I feel like I'm a pumpkin ready to get carved."

She smiles for the first time since they arrived, "We do not celebrate Hollows Eve. It is an ungodly holiday."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers