Britney Ch. 46: Foxx Hole

Story Info
The Foxx clan lets it all hang out. No more secrets.
3.2k words
4.56
10.4k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 46 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Keith Foxx had made love to Mary Ruuthouse for nearly three hours. Choosing to educate the Mennonite beauty of all that her beliefs had denied her. Every possible position Keith could recall he introduced her to. Breathlessly she accepted her fate with a gracious starvation of welcomed knowledge. For Mary her past life had faded away for these three hours.

As they lay in Keith and Rita's bed he holds Mary in his arms. Her soft exhales and gentle caresses tantalizing his heated flesh. For a 38 year old man Keith had the dexterity of an 18 year old. He could go on and on through the night. The thought even crossing his mind. That would have to wait. He had other ideas.

"Let's shower again and get dressed. I want to take you out on the town." He kisses her forehead.

"What if someone see's me?" She shivers in his admiration.

"They should see you. You're a beautiful woman. Beauty never hides. I aim to show you off."

"Show me off? Should I be worried?"

"Not in the least. It's high time you accept the body God gave you."

"Let us not speak of religion. I have enough sin to repent for as it is."

"Keep a list it's going to get longer." He chuckles lightly.

"I fear I have earned my place in the fiery pits." She pouts.

"I'll be right by your side taking the punishment then. You're not getting away from me that easily."

She absorbs his words before positioning in bed upon one elbow to look down at him. She wanted to believe in his sincerity but her marriage and children kept creeping in to challenge her desires.

"You would want more from me than this? This life of lust." She peers down with confusion.

"Of course. Like I keep saying we take things one step at a time. Let's rebuild you first. I'll figure how best to keep your family together. Minus Isaiah that is. We already know Grace is for this change."

"Yes. I fear more for Daniel. He is so young."

"He is. Let's not stress about it just yet. A month from now when Isaiah comes home we formulate a plan that keeps Daniel in your world more than his."

"Perhaps Daniel might be better off with Isaiah. What I am becoming would not be appropriate as a role model."

He nods then places a finger to her lips. Her thoughts contained. Dragging her into him he kisses her fears away. Ten minutes later he parades her freely by hand from the bedroom to the bathroom. Sharing another shower to freshen up.

Drying each other off Mary melts. Isaiah had never devoted such attentiveness to her. This was beyond her deepest desires. Her heart was soaring for this man.

A light knock on the bathroom door pauses their passionate pampering. Wincing Keith turns the door knob and inches the door open. Too his shock it was not his wife Rita whom he expected. Instead it was Mary's daughter Grace.

"I can't hold it much longer." She whimpers dancing in step. Wearing only a long night shirt borrowed from Britney.

"Come on in." He opens the door.

Mary's eyes bulge at Keith's boldness. This was her daughter. It was not appropriate for her to witness not only her Mother nude after having sex with another man, but to blatantly be exposed to Keith's manhood.

"Cover your eyes." Mary leaps toward Grace and blinds her with her left palm. Keith shook his head at his maneuver. Probably not his smartest move at this point. Standing his ground he at least wraps a towel around his waist.

Even with Mary masking her vision Grace ignored them, lifting her shirt to her upper hips to squat on the toilet. Mary embarrassed by her daughter's brazen act. She had not raised her to be so disrespectful.

"Mom? It's okay to remove your hand. I'm not blind even if you want me to be."

"What does that mean?" Mary looked worried.

"I told you I'm fine with you seeing Keith. It's not like I was deaf this last hour. You were screaming so loud I bet the horses our the farm heard you. I'm glad you had fun."

Removing her hand Mary hesitates to look at Keith. He had re-opened the door prepared to leave. She offered him an expression of needing time with her daughter. Hearing Grace pee made Keith decide to move on. Closing the door behind him.

Mary in turn folds her arms over her chest now shrouded by her towel. Uncertain how to even approach this situation.

"I feel as if I have overlooked something here." Mary creases her brow trying to decipher the situation.

"Maybe." Grace shrugs, "You do realize that my going to a public school I learn things other than Math and English, right?"

"Have you?" Mary suddenly looks mortified.

"Lost my virginity? No. Still sacred ground. But, I want to lose it. I'm ready."

"Oh, Grace." Mary pouts feeling defeated, "I fear I have walked us both into a den of serpents."

"Yeah? Keith has a big snake doesn't he Mother?" Grace grins pointing at Mary with a playful index finger that spins around deviously.

"That was uncalled for."

"Mom, stop. I'm an adult. You're an adult. I'm fully aware of the male anatomy. Sex Ed remember? Besides I see things more than I have ever let on. So, no birds and the bee's lecture okay? Just know I love you and respect your decisions. If Keith makes you happy, I'm happy. Besides I already think of Britney as my sister. Lance? Not so much a brother. He's kind of lame."

Processing this Mary could only hold a hand over her mouth and stare at Grace as she stands up and nudges her Mother aside to wash her hands.

A hug led to tears. Mary couldn't contain herself. Grace merely rubbed her Mother's back and told her things would be fine.

After Keith Foxx left the bathroom he trudged boldly into the living room. Finding only his wife Rita stretched out on the sofa napping. Keith needed her so waking her was necessary. Removing his towel he leaned over her face and dangled his beefy cock along her cheek and forehead. The light tickling made Rita fan her hand as if swatting away a mosquito. Annoyed finally she woke up and discovered Keith's crown touching her nose. Her eyes crossed she jumps now fully aware.

"Finally done defiling my bed sheets?" She sits up slowly letting her blanket fall from her upper body. Her breasts revealing a bit more than they should while her dress had wadded in her resting state.

"Go do Mary's make-up and get her dressed."

"What time is it?"

Keith looks to his right at a wall clock, "11:12. Get her ready by midnight. I'm taking her to the bar. Showing her off."

"Like you used to do with me?" She smiles with fond memories.

"You showed off even without me so don't go giving me credit."

"Answer me something first. The kids were vague. Why are you parading around nude in front of Britney? For that matter Mary's daughter. We won't discuss Lance."

"My house. My rules. Kids are eighteen so nothing I'm doing is illegal."

"I presume Britney is quite active sexually?"

"You need to ask her that. I'll stay out of that."

Rita frowns, "I hope her birth control pills haven't run out."

"Nope. Filled them little over a week ago. I'm still a concerned Parent."

"And, I'm not?"

"Don't start. We've come a long way in the last few hours. No more hiding. No more lies. You and I are on a new wavelength. Love doesn't always mean in love. You're still here. I'm still there." He points at her chest, "There's just room for improvement. In my case that's Mary."

"So, I'm the other woman suddenly." She nods with a scowl.

"Your choice. If you want a divorce I'll grant it. We can go our separate ways if you feel the need."

"Or?"

"Or, you enjoy your social routine and so will I. I'm in favor of co-existence. We just do not go out of our way to showcase any intimacy in front of Mary. Everything takes time."

"So you want us both?"

"I want her. You either accept what I offer you when I feel like offering it or move on."

"I don't want to move on. I'll lay low and give you and Mary time together."

"This is your home too. Come and go. Stay as long as you want. Just know when Mary is here my attentions are hers."

As they communicate their terms they halt their verbal sharing when their daughter comes shuffling from her room. Britney now wearing like Grace a long night shirt.

"Are you two okay?" Brit questions with a sadness in her eyes.

"We're fine." Rita expresses then realizes her Husband was standing there nude still, "Keith?" then pointing at his cock.

Britney without even giving it any thought eases next to her Father and hugs him from the side. Her left hand palming his abdomen. Keith took a deep breath and held his ground. He wasn't going to shy away.

"Really?" Rita concludes just how much her weeks away had cost her.

"I'm not embarrassed Mom. I love you both."

Rita decides to stand up and straighten out her dress. Feeling defeat from every angle she starts to walk away. Keith lashes out and grabs Rita by her bicep yanking her into him. She put up no resistance. Drawing both of his girls into a tight hug. Rita palming his chest while her chin rests on his shoulder.

Unknown to her Britney in her evil thoughts lowers her hand from her Father's abdomen to grip his cock. Lightly stroking him while her Mom was right there. Keith could only hold them firmly.

Hearing the bathroom door open broke their embrace. Britney straightening up quickly as Keith wraps his towel about his waist again. Rita puffing her cheeks out at this whole new world. It was out of hand. Now her thoughts were on just how close Father and daughter were. Not that she had any say now. Her opinion would be lost on deaf ears.

Mary in her towel and Grace lumber into the living room to join them. Rita sighing at the sight of their arrival. Moving around Keith she claims Mary.

"Time for the ball Cinderella. Let's get you made up so the Prince can take you dancing."

Mary follows along uncertain of being alone with Rita. She had no choice.

As a door is heard to close and latch Keith immediate drops his towel. After Britney had nurtured his cock in such a bold manner Keith was rock hard all over again. Taking a seat on his sofa where Rita had been he scoots to the middle. Patting both sides of him he motions Britney and Grace to sit beside him. The girls jump at the chance. Cradling both girls under his arms they snuggle in and roll their free hands over his chest and belly.

"This is nice." He sighs taking time to kiss both girls on the forehead. Grace felt especially happy to be adored, "I'm proud of you Grace."

"Why?" She whispers.

"Helping your Mom to accept this new environment."

"She's scared. When I walked into the bathroom I freaked her out. You were naked and my seeing you only led to questions. I can't tell her everything. I won't. You have my word."

"Good girl."

Britney exhales getting comfortable, "Daddy? I think Mom knows we've had sex."

He nods, "Probably has a hunch. Eventually she's going to ask us both point blank."

"Should I lie about it?"

"No. Just don't brag. You can admit it just don't go into detail. Your Mom knows that there's nothing she can say or do now that you're an adult. If this had been last year different story. Of course I wouldn't have done it if you were seventeen."

"Close enough. I was only eighteen a few months." Brit giggles and dares to tickle her Father in the ribs.

"Same here. Even though there wasn't any intercourse." Grace grins, "We could change that I'm ready."

Keith scowls, "No. What I did earlier was enough. You need to lose that virginity with someone special."

"See? I told you the same thing." Brit points at Grace with an expression of being right.

"I know. Maybe Kyle on Prom night?" Grace brightens up.

"If you feel he's that special person. Sure." Keith rubs her upper arm vigorously. Her own father never offering her such closeness. She relished in it.

"Okay. Who wants to stroke my cock?"

Both girls race to grip his beast. Two hands stroking him at the same time. Britney showing Grace to keep in rhythm with her. Keith just sat back and admired their delight. Loving on his girls with kisses to their scalp.

Five minutes expiring Keith looks up. A silent visitor standing there in shock. His son Lance had left his room quietly and gone unheard. Eying the trio Lance folds his arms and shakes his head.

"I guess it's safe to let you know I've known this was going on since day one." Lance whispers snidely.

Keith grins at his son, "Looking for a raise in your allowance?"

"Sure."

Keith groans, "Get a job."

Brit giggles, "I already have a job. Right Daddy?" She jerks him a bit harder. A hand job her referral

"You need to get a job too. This is only part time."

Pouting Brit observes Lance chuckling, "So fucked up."

Britney breaks on past events, "Hey! I blame you for this Lance. You dared me to seduce Daddy."

Keith hikes his left brow, "Is that right?"

Lance bulges his eyes holding his hands out in front of him, "Whoa! I only dared her to tease you that night in her underwear. I didn't know you would go all the way."

Keith frowns, "Did us all a favor then. Where are you going? It's 11:40 at night."

"Next door. Chuck left for Kentucky. I'm going to tap Chloe."

His Father chuckles, "Been there done that."

Lance turns pale, "Awwwwwwww Maaaaaaaan! What the fuck?"

"Slap her ass and tell her to call out my name."

Moving to the front door Lance rolls his eyes. Hearing his Father snarl made him leer to his right. Capturing the eruption of his Father's beast shooting cum over his lap. The mental image scarring him for life. Then the greed of the girls wrestling to lick him off.

Keith sneers at Lance, "Be home by dawn."

Lance would be home earlier. After seeing his Father not even the beautiful neighbor Chloe could keep him erect. Misery loved company. Chloe understood. After hearing the story related Chloe chose to masturbate in front of Lance. A damned shame she really did call out the name Keith.

By 12:00 Rita exits her bedroom guiding Mary to the living room. Keith hearing the door open ushered the girls away from his cock and he wrapped his towel quickly. The girls moving further away.

Eyes brighten up as Mary steps into view. Rita timidly showcasing her debut with a graceful assistance via opened palm.

Keith nodded smugly at her new lease on life. Mary wore a stunning white mini dress that hugged her every asset. Cleavage loaded and ready to burst free from confinement. From hem to hem her sides were laced up like shoestrings revealing flesh top to bottom. Hair done with accented curls at the tips. Nipples proudly speaking in hopes of tongues.

"Wowza!" Grace jumped to her feet. Marching to examine her Mother, "I want a dress like this."

Mary takes a deep breath and keeps her reply to herself. Keith stands and offers an approving nod. Strolling to her side he circles her while Mary shivers.

"I can't help her with heels. Her shoe size is smaller than mine." Rita admits.

Britney bolts to her feet, "I got this."

Darting around her Mother she touches her arm. A sticky wetness leaving a residue. Wiping her arm she grimaces. Suddenly, she realizes the possibility and raises her dampened fingers to her nose. Sure enough, the pungent aroma of cum. Eying Keith's tented towel she shakes her head.

Britney quickly returns with three pairs of heels. One a pair of five inch stilettos. Kneeling in front of Mary she primes her toes into the shoe. Mary's balance held by Grace giggling. Once both heels were on Brit overlooked the other possibilities.

"Perfect."

Mary whines nasally, "I will break my ankle in these."

Keith reaches over lifting her chin, "Get used to them. I'm going to get dressed. You look great."

Taking his leave the girls squealed and hugged her arms. Mary couldn't help but smile. She felt like a slut but a Princess all the same. Isaiah who?

While Mary basked in her newfound glory Rita vanished to join Keith as he got dressed. Catching him just as he discarded his towel Rita with her clean hand reached over and cork screwed Keith's crown. sampling a droplet of leftover cum. From there she placed her fingers to her nose. As he observed she then brought up her unclean hand to compare scents.

"Did my daughter just jerk you off?" She whispers.

Keith glares at her without expression. He knew he was digging a deeper Foxx hole by the minute. After warning Britney to be vague he couldn't admit it just yet. No bragging he insisted. That meant the same out of him.

"We'll have a family meeting tomorrow. Do not make a scene."

Rita puffs her cheeks fighting anger. Her entire family had gone to the dogs. Throwing her hands up she turns away and heads outside to the back yard for a smoke. Another nasty habit she had recently began. Still, she needed it to calm her nerves.

Next door she hears loud moaning. Chuck's semi was gone. Rita shrugged. Maybe Chloe was just making her own night better with a toy.

Keith swiftly got dressed in all black. Jeans, button down shirt, boots. He looked dashing. Convinced he was ready he returns to the living room. The girls still fawning over Mary.

"Ready to face the world?" He winks at Mary.

"For you. Yes." She stammers in step.

"Grab a crutch." He scowls offering an arm to hold.

Stepping out front he leads her toward his truck parked along the street. Opening the passenger door he helps her up then closes the door. Walking around the bed he hears a deafening scream from Chloe's home next door. He pauses to listen rather proud of his son at that moment.

Without further ado he hears a shrill, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH KEEEEEEEEEEITH."

Puckering his lower lip Keith Foxx nods.

"That's my boy."

The cry followed by a loud guttural male voice, "MOTHER FUCKER!"

Keith smirked. His son Lance obviously objecting to her message. Chuckling he got into his truck and drove off. He wanted to beat last call.

In the back yard Rita Foxx had also heard Chloe's climax. Followed by Lance's tone of voice.

Spinning her cigarette butt out into the grass Rita folded her arms and drifted into thought. So much in her life had changed in a mere few hours. After a lengthy contemplation she shivers.

"Mistress it is."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers