Britney Ch. 49: Group sHrUG

Story Info
This is the one Orgy you dare not miss out on.
5.2k words
4.6
14.7k
7
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 49 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Entering her home Rita Foxx found her daughter Britney and friend Grace watching television. It was the Showtime series Shameless. The girls were laughing their asses off. As soon as her Mother looked her way Britney shrank in her seat. The glare from her Mom's eye shot her down. Too many well kept secrets were coming out. Brit knew it.

Grace shies away from the potential confrontation. She wanted to be there with Britney but also felt that maybe it was time to go home. Yet, she couldn't leave her Mom. Mary Ruuthouse was so entranced by Keith Foxx that there was no tearing her away from him. Especially now that Keith had set his wife in her place. Mary was his Numero Uno from here on out.

"Is your Father still screwing?" Rita stops in her tracks to stare Britney down.

"It's been quiet awhile now. Maybe not."

Rita puts a finger up and starts to point at Britney, deciding better of it she chose a kinder tone of voice, "We need to talk."

"Okay." Brit swallows dryly, not wanting a scene in front of Grace. Watching her Mom pace in step made her fear the possibility of a bitch fit. It was certainly percolating. Rita was taking into account Grace having to hear her if she snapped. The girl didn't deserve it. If she only knew. That secret alone could destroy her own Mother Mary if her sexual activities came into the open. Rita chose tact.

"I'm not going to scream at you. Obviously I haven't been here for you and you've ran wild. In the last hour I've heard quite a lot about you. Again, I'm not screaming. I should. I won't. Grace? I apologize that you need to witness this discussion. If you want to go to Britney's room while we talk I'll understand."

Emily Grace shrugs, "No. I'm good. We don't hide much from each other."

"We don't hide ANYTHING from each other." Brit emphasizes making Grace grin from ear to ear.

Rita notes the girls still in their t-shirts. Easy enough to see nothing under them. Nipples were perky, Rita caught a glimpse of Britney's pubic region. Grace had her own reveals each time she changed positions on the couch.

"Are we going to stay dressed like that all day?" Rita scowls.

"Are you going to wear my boy shorts all day? They're tight on you."

Rita looks at herself, "They are not tight. I look good in them. Besides all of my clothing is locked inside my bedroom with your Father and his new girlfriend."

"Still. They are mine."

"I bought them." Rita rolls her eyes.

"Actually, you didn't. I bought those when my friend Nancy and I went shopping."

"With what money?"

"Money from our School Carwash."

"I thought that money was for charity."

"It was. It went to a good cause. Me and the girls just kept a little for ourselves. We earned it."

"So I hear." Rita sneers, "There's a name for that."

Britney smirks, "Calling me a prostitute?"

Grace snorts, "She is."

"Not helping Pippy." Brit frowns trying not to laugh.

Rita felt defeated. She had no grounds to complain. She herself made a good sum of cash doing similar. Her daughter just didn't know it. At least she hoped not. Sighing loudly Rita walks into the living room and takes the TV remote from Britney, shutting the television off. From there she sits down next to Brit who sat in the middle. Grace to her right.

"Talk to me Britney. Tell me everything."

"Only if you do."

Nodding Rita agrees, "Fine. No secrets. I'm a high paid Escort."

Britney drops her jaw grinning, "I so called it. Remember?"

"I do. I chose to hide the fact at that point. There's more. You next."

Britney puckers her lips in thought, "I went naked at the Carwash. At one point I masturbated in a kiddy pool for guys to watch."

"How did you get away with that? No kids? Teachers?"

"Nope. Word got out and guys dominated. It was freaking awesome."

"What did the other girls think of that?"

"They were too busy at the Kissing Booth to care." Grace laughs.

"Kissing Booth?"

"Yep. Kissed us everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE." Brit challenges her Mom.

"Were they naked too?"

"Heck yeah!" Grace chuckles then shuts up instantly with bulging eyes for interfering. "Were you?" Rita winces at Grace.

Grace pouts, "No. Brit wouldn't let me."

Rita in turn looks at her daughter, "Why would you do that?"

"I'm still a virgin. Britney won't let me do it until it's with somebody special. I think it's going to be with Kyle on Prom night."

"Kyle? A boy you like?"

"Yes." Grace brightens up and sits up straight. Giddy at the anticipation, "I asked him to be my date. He said yes."

Britney shakes her head grabbing Rita's arm, "I thought this was about you and I."

"Right. If Grace is becoming a part of our family I see no reason to ignore her. I just find it fascinating that you want to save her but you can't save yourself."

"Nympho. No can do. Besides I had sex long ago. Your turn. Spill it."

Placed on the spot Rita ponders her next admission, "I do Bachelor Parties that get pretty wild."

"I stuffed a vibrating egg up my pussy during class. Cum right there in front of everyone. Got detention. Fucked the Teacher. Got counseling. Fucked the Teachers and the Principal. I will deny it if you try getting them into trouble."

"Were you underage at the time?" Rita was shocked.

"Nope. Close enough though. So hot. They loved this sexy young twat." Brit pushed it.

"I recall those days. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Next?"

"I've been paid to have sex at a board meeting for a large conglomerate. Right in front of the board."

"That sounds fun." Brit shivers, "I had great bondage sex in Styles garage with his Dad. Blindfolded and suspended. I couldn't move he had the ropes so tight."

"I'm a Dominatrix Switch. I like it both ways. Submission and the Aggressor. I stepped on a man's balls with my stiletto heel in Orlando last week."

The girls were getting worked up. This was so much fun. Sadly Rita felt as if this was the closest she had been with her daughter in years. Things were going great until a loud mouth had to ruin it all.

"MOM!" Lance Foxx the son returns from next door after helping neighbor Chloe Johnson put her groceries away, "What did you and Chloe do? Her fucking pussy is green."

Rita says to hell with it. She knew what would shut the boy up, "Oh look. My pussy is green too." She peels her boy shorts aside to reveal her inner thighs. The girls had to stare at it, literally touching Rita's legs for a better examination.

"I can't believe you just did that to me." Lance winces, "Gross."

"For your info Chloe and I just double dildoed a giant cucumber at the Supermarket. Live with it. If you can fuck Chloe so can I."

"You go Mom." Britney admired her suddenly.

Rita covered her thighs and sat back smugly eying her son, "Run along little boy."

Lance narrowed his eyes, "Little boy? Is this little?" He drops his sweats to let her see his timid erection.

Rita, Grace, and Britney frowned using their fingers to emphasize his size as too small. Growling he flips them off and starts to head back outside. Stopping cold to get even. "Britney sucked my cock. We had 69."

Britney expresses awe, "That bet is done like it or not."

"Not until you fulfill your promise to me and my buds." He points at her abruptly.

"Relax. I'll get to you guys at some point. Geez. I skinny dipped at the public pool during open hours. Had sex there too. Me and my girls fucked Styles Dad and his softball team in the park dugout."

"She fucked Chuck in his Semi. Threesome with him and Chloe." Lance adds.

"Did Chloe get tired of my handsome boy?" Rita teases him.

"Me, Styles, and Evan fucked Chloe. Three dicks. Three holes."

"Been there done that." Brit waves him away rolling her eyes, "I fucked the Principal in Church. Blew some boys there too." Brit adds bragging.

Rita just let them duke it out. It saved her and she wanted it to get deep so that all would be revealed. There was no shame at all now. Her kids had grown up to be just like Rita herself. So be it.

"Brit's been fucking Dad."

Rita stopped things right there. Hands up to shut them up. She already knew a bit of intimacy between Father and Daughter but not everything. As silence made everyone shrink Rita puffs her cheeks.

Britney flips Lance off for going over the top. Her Dad had warned her to keep that part quiet. Too late now. Grace toying with her long hair bit her lip.

"Did you?" Rita looks at Britney with a stern look.

"Lance started it. He made me talk to Daddy in my underwear. It led to a massage and talk about boys. Dad taught me things."

"He did? How often does this happen?" Rita grew curious.

"Three times. Just last night while you and Mary were in the bedroom. It was brief."

Her Mom's eyes flare. Lance's eyes flare. Grace sighs. In her deafening tone Rita turns to Grace, "And, where were you?"

"Right there." She looks guilty eyes like does in headlights, "Watching."

"With your Mother in the house."

"Yeah." She wheezes.

Rita smirks, "Well as long as we're all having fun. I ate your Mother's pussy last night at the bar."

Silence created tension. Finally, Grace yelps, "Yay Mom."

"Are you mad at me Mom?" Nerves were catching up with Britney.

"Not happy. Not mad. Mixed. We're all pretty fucked up."

Lance hisses, "I've been saying that all along."

"Mom? I like making guys happy. That includes Daddy. Hate me if you want to. I'm not going to stop. I love sex."

"Don't we all." Rita huffs.

"I wouldn't know." Grace pouts.

"Oh come on. Daddy taught you how to give head. I taught you to eat pussy."

Eyes again flare and Grace stresses that Rita would lash out.

"He is a good Teacher." Rita confesses, "He knows what he likes."

"He fucked four of my friends on the living room floor one night. You came home. Slumber party?" Brit points out.

"Ohh! The night he fucked me so hard I had trouble walking the next morning?"

"Yep. That night."

"Wait! Dad fucked Cryssa, Tara, Dawn, and Sophia? What the hell. That should have been me." Lance gripes.

"They prefer real men." Brit sticks her tongue out at him, "Not a little boy."

Before any further revelations the loud admissions brought on the attentions of Keith Foxx. He and Mary finally stepped from the bedroom. Keith was still naked. Dick rock hard. Mary shuffling behind him like a lost puppy in a Florida Marlin's T-shirt. Until she saw her daughter Grace. Turning pale she hides behind Keith.

"What's all this commotion?"

"No more secrets you said." Rita tilts her head sheepishly, "We've just been clearing things up. Hello Mary. Welcome to my fucked up family."

Mary Ruuthouse didn't know what to say. Making eye contact with Rita was difficult. Their encounter at the bar Misery's made her a different person. She liked it. She loved Keith. Only her daughter Grace knowing so much now made her uncomfortable. She had not heard the truth of her daughter and Keith being together.

Keith looks at Britney with a glint of sadness. Obviously everything was out in the open. He knew he needed to make his stand.

"Everybody sit." He commands. Mary shyly stepping in to the living room and taking a seat on the recliner. Lance choosing to lean against a wall.

As Keith absorbed the emotions in the room he eyed Rita. She stared at him with interest. Just as he began to speak Chloe Johnson came to the door. Knocking she freezes at the immediate tension. It took Rita to yell, "Come on in Chloe. I invited her to the meeting. Yes, I know about her too."

Chloe shrinks as she stands next to Lance. She should have stayed home she thought. Lance tried to put his arm around her but Chloe halts him. He merely groans. It was about respect suddenly. It was safer not making more of a scene.

"Okay. Seeing as everything is out in the open we can all continue with our lives as we see fit. Kids are old enough to make their own decisions. We adults can lead our lives like we want too. Rita? You can keep on doing business as usual. I'll support anything we choose to do."

"Are you certain Mary can live the type of life we seem to be living?" Rita raises a brow.

"That is up to her. If she chooses to walk out now and go home I'll understand. I certainly don't want that." Keith stood his ground fairly.

All eyes locked on to Mary Ruuthouse. Sensing their expectation she blushes and rocks in her seat nervously. Feeling faint she tries to speak but nothing came out. Knowing her Mother was struggling Grace shot from her seat on the sofa and crouched in front of Mary. Taking her hands Grace rests her cheek on them.

"I wish to stay with you Keith. If you will still have me." Mary dryly admits.

"That's settled. Mary? You're Mine."

"Where does this leave me? Your Wife I might add." Rita chokes up.

"This house is still yours. We co-exist. Our bed is a King there's room for three." Keith pushes the boundaries to see what happens.

Rita is taken by surprise. Recalling her thoughts last night of "Mistress it is." She was now resorted to being a second mate. Shocked she looks to Mary, "How does that make you feel Mary? Knowing Keith will still have me when he wants me."

"That is his choice. I will learn to adapt."

"That makes two of us." Rita nudges verbally, "For better or worse. Our vows Keith. I'll agree to be a part of this threesome. On certain grounds."

"No grounds. This is what it is." He looked at his Wife defiantly.

"Concerning our children?"

"I'm good." Britney challenged.

Rita scowls at her daughter, "Of course you would be."

"I told Mary about Britney and I earlier." Keith throws gas on the fire.

"Really? And, it doesn't bother you that he's having sex with his own daughter?"

"That is between them. I will learn to keep my thoughts on such matters to myself. I adore Britney. I know that she will live her own life away from this household soon enough."

Britney appears shocked, "Right! After Graduation I might move out on my own. Grace and I can be roomies. With Cryssa and the other girls."

"Cat house." Lance chuckled. Chloe elbowing him in the ribs made him shrink.

"If it is that's my business. And, business will be good." Brit flips her brother off.

"May I be Britney's roommate Mother?" Grace looks up with uncertainty.

"You will be what you wish to be Emily Grace."

Rita nods at her acceptance, "So, then Mary knows about Grace and you too?"

All eyes bulge. Mary hesitantly tries to comprehend Rita's statement. Looking over at Keith who stood stroking his cock boldly. It had not occurred to Mary that Grace had seen him nude. Her heart sank as the situation became clear. Trembling Mary held her composure.

"I'm still a virgin. That's not a lie." Grace whimpers.

"What then does Rita mean?"

"It means I let your daughter suck my dick. She wanted the experience." Keith just faced the music and tried to maintain control.

"Oh." Mary turned pale.

"Please do not be mad at me Mother." Grace pouted.

Britney jumped in with, "I talked Dad into letting her. You can blame me."

"Damn Dad. You're my idol." Lance belted out. This time he stopped Chloe and pivots himself into her. Kissing her hard on the lips as he held her against the wall. Chloe gave in and enjoyed herself.

"That's my boy." Keith smirked, "I won't apologize Mary. Your daughter has talent. Should I take you home?"

Mary sits emotionless for a moment. Grace holding her hands with a fearful expectation of having to leave here forever. Seeing Grace mentally plead for her Mother's forgiveness sent a strong message to Keith. Finally, Mary pushes Grace aside with a palm on her daughter's cheek. Standing up she walks over to Rita and kneels before her.

"I am sorry if I have interfered in your marriage. I do not wish to leave."

"Then, stay. I'll adapt. Just know this. I'll fuck my husband when I want to. You have your fun, I'll have mine. As long as we agree on that I'm good."

Nodding Mary sighs, "We shall share our Man then."

"I'm sharing in that too." Britney points at all involved. Scowling Keith nods at her to let her know that was indeed acceptable to him. Britney hopped in her seat giggling. This was so cool.

Grace makes a bold move and crawls over to kneel in front of Keith. Her mouth wide open for all to witness. Caught off guard Keith stops stroking his beast. It was rock hard as it was. Glaring down at the darling redhead he considers her proposal. Before having to either surrender or tell her no Britney jumps from her seat and joins Grace in the same position. Jaw wide and begging for a taste.

Rita shakes her head as Mary turns to witness her daughter's actions. With a shared look of awe toward Rita the two women decide to cave in and join the girls. Mary to the left of Grace. Rita to the right of Britney. Four mouths gaping wide. Keith felt like a King suddenly. Hell, maybe even a Master. Greed sets in. Approaching Mary first he plants his dick on her tongue and eases inside her throat for three good thrusts before pulling away. Her lips warm and quaking. Holding her in place he looks at Grace and nods for her to participate.

Grace eases in beside her Mother's mouth and licks Keith's dick right in front of her Mother. Then slips lower to suck on his balls. Keith then guided Mary back for five more thrusts before pulling back. Grace carefully joins her Mother in sharing Keith's cock. He had to grit his teeth and wink at Rita. Even she was impressed over her Husband's control.

Rita shook her head at him grinning. Reaching behind Britney she pats her daughter on the behind to get her attention. From there Rita crawled behind Keith and began kissing his ass. Her hands prying his butt cheeks to flick her tongue on his anus. Britney felt left out. In response she made her way under Keith to lift up and play with his balls. Kissing them. Sucking them. Kneading them.

Keith Foxx was the Man!

Behind them Chloe from her throes of passion opened her eyes to witness the event. In seeing the four women working together her heart skipped a beat. Never in a million years had Chloe Johnson thought she would be a part of anything like this. As Lance kissed her throat she unfastens her shorts and drops them. Lance smiling and watching her bravado. Oblivious of what was going on behind him. Then he heard moans.

Turning to see the encounter he swallows dryly, "Fucked up family."

Chloe had removed the rest of her clothing and walked around Lance. Her finger curling for him to follow her to the center of the living room floor. Laying down on the carpet Chloe spreads her legs facing Keith. Massaging her clit and dipping a finger inside herself she awaits Lance to drop his sweats and crawl on top of her. Penetration swift Lance Foxx was now fucking the neighbor girl right in front of his entire family.

Keith grew smug. Finally he had to assert control his way.

"Clothes off. All four of you. On the floor. Legs wide."

Rita stood up quickly and stripped out of Britney's borrowed clothes. Helping Britney up the T-shirt she wore was stripped off and the two marched over for prime spots on the carpet. Keith was impressed.

Mary ponders the move looking at Grace. Would she comply or panic? Before her very eyes Grace first hugs her Mom then pulls away and lifts her shirt over her head.

"No worries. I'm staying a virgin."

Mary's breath was taken away by her daughter's eager participation. As she observed Grace sprawl out next to Britney legs in the air and waiting Mary looks up at Keith. He winked at her and pointed at the floor. Deciding her fate Mary Ruuthouse disrobed and lay next to Rita.

"Isn't this fun?" Rita smirks at Mary. Mary could only whine.

Considering his options Keith chose a different approach. Going for the unexpected. Motioning Britney and Grace to make out, the two young girls rolled into each other and wrapped legs. Tits mashing against each other. Lips locked. Hands roaming.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12