Britney Ch. 50: PROMise Ring

Story Info
Everyone wants a Prom date. Three ring circus more likely.
5.5k words
4.58
8.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"I can't believe Dad woke us up so early to come shovel horse shit. What the fuck?"

"I can't believe he called my Dad and asked him if I could come help. I was cozy in my warm bed dreaming hard about your sister. Now look at me. Pushing a wheel barrel of smelly shit out of a horse barn. My Dad just laughed and kicked me out of the house. Said it was good for me. It's MASTER training he laughed. So fuck you Lance."

Styles nudged past Lance Foxx moving toward the next horse stall. Lance tugging his shirt collar up over his nose to prevent a smell that would never end. In the adjoining stall their friend Evan was griping in his own fashion. Overhearing him mumble about the gangbang in the Foxx hole a mere two days earlier. At least he was expressing regret for touching Lance and Britney's Mom. Admitting he felt like he was being punished by Lance's Dad Keith.

"Dude! Stop talking about fucking my Mom. I have a shovel. I can easily bury your ass."

Evan quiets down and utilizes his own shovel to scoop leftovers from the straw floor. A big beautiful horse shying away from him as he finished his job. No sooner than Evan cleaned up the mess and started to roll his own wheel barrel out the horse unloads a fresh pile. The smell of hot crap destroying all of their senses. All three young men bailed and headed outside for fresh air. In their temptation to vomit they were joined by the Mennonite Romeo of Britney's fantasies, Jonah. A strand of straw in his mouth discarded in favor of a hanky tied around his face like a bandit he snatches a shovel from Lance and heads in like a warrior. Lance could only frown which morphed into a grin.

"Let him do the rest. I say we go find Gretchen and her sister."

"Smelling like this? Yeah, they're going to be all over us." Styles rolls his eyes.

Hearing a tractor the three boys halt to look around. From behind the barn rode Keith Foxx as if he was born to be a Farmer. Sitting up proud and regal on a newfound throne. Lance could only admire him. For thirty seconds.

"Hide before he makes us bail hay or something."

Ditching the wheel barrel in an empty horse stall they race out the back door and into the woods. They hadn't realized before today there were multiple pathways through the woods, not just the single path from the barn to Mary and Isaiah's house. Choosing one they head off to find mischief. Wherever it might lead them. Not once did any of them notice the Do Not Trespass sign on a tree.

Jonah seeing their departure looked around a bit then took off as well in another direction, lost amid the timber. He had his own ideas.

Back at the main house Mary Ruuthouse and her daughter Emily Grace, mainly Grace had just brought in laundry and were putting it all away. As the basket emptied Mary sat down on her large Queen size bed and pats the side next to her. Where Isaiah would normally sleep. Grace noticing her Mother lost in thought threw herself next to her laying on her belly. Toying with her braids Grace fidgets, "You miss Father?"

"Of course I miss your Father. He and I have been together a very long time. He has not called. Merely a text to see how we are doing."

"I wrote him back saying things were fine. Horses fed. I lied about their brushing. I'll repent."

"We have much to repent over Daughter. I more than any."

"Are you having second thoughts about Mister Foxx?"

Mary pauses to stare at her daughter before sheepishly grinning, "I have many second thoughts on Keith. All quite good. Third thoughts perhaps."

"Isn't this nice not to live by so many rules?"

"Yes. However I do like it when a man sets me straight."

"Oooo! Is my Mommy going BDSM?"

"BD what?"

"It stands for Big Daddy Slave Mary." Grace laughs slapping her left palm on her Mother's leg. Mary peaks an eye brow at the term.

"That is truly a thing?"

"The abbreviations yes but not the actual meaning. It's really Bondage Discipline Sadism and Masochism."

"That is quite a mouth full."

"That's what she said." Grace continues to be amused.

"She? Keith's wife Rita?"

"Ohhhh! Don't let her hear that you two might be rolling in the grass fighting. But, yeah from what I hear that's true."

"This world is so new to me Grace. I enjoy my moments with Keith, yet it scares me of when Isaiah returns. I will need to make a choice when he does."

"You know I love Father but I cannot live the way he expects me to live. I want to experience the world."

"You frighten me child. These changes you have a such a young age."

"So I should wait until I'm your age with three kids and a dog?" She rolls her eyes, "Not! Let me grow up my own way Mother. Please."

"Do not grow up to be a...loose goose like your Mother." Mary frowns at herself toward a bedside mirror.

"Loose goose? You're killing me Mom. We both deserve to actually feel something."

"As I do when I am with Keith." Mary pauses to place a palm on her daughter's cheek, "You have not...?"

"Popped my cherry? No Mother your baby girl is still a virgin."

"Bless the Lord."

"Has Mister Foxx had you call him Lord Keith yet?"

"He has not. Would he ask that of me?"

"Ohhh yeah! Master even."

"Oh my." Mary Ruuthouse could not stop smiling, "How do you know of these things you speak?"

"Public school. Can we talk about Prom now? I need a prom dress. Something beautiful."

"We could buy some material and make one. I have never made a dress such as the pictures you have shown me on our phone."

"Dresses are expensive. I know we don't have the money especially with Daddy off in Ohio. Britney has offered to pay for my dress out of our class charity funds yet I find guilt in misusing it."

"That money should go to the school should it not?"

"Most of it. We earned the money we kept. We washed a lot of...cars." She withholds information on the girls club and their sexual favors. Too much too soon for Mary to cope.

"I see. I will think of something. Whatever we decide we cannot ask Keith for money. He is still on unemployment until his job calls him back. He and Rita are living on what she earns."

"Bet that's a bundle. Just saying." Grace couldn't stop snickering.

"Do not be cruel toward Rita. She seems very nice."

"Nice? You're stealing her Husband. You know she wants to whoop your...bottom."

"Yet, she as agreed to let Keith and I continue to see each other."

"Only because Master Keith set her straight. Come on Mom. Reality check Britney's Mom is not really okay with you two being together. She's just compromising because of her career. Keith has let her do her thing for years now. She owes him whatever he wants from their relationship."

"This still feels so very wrong."

"So tell Keith you don't want to play with him anymore."

"I will wash your mouth out with soap young lady." Mary wrestles with her daughter playfully.

"Didn't think so."

Hearing a knock on their door the two Ruuthouse women straighten their dresses and sit up properly. Mary then opting for, "Come in."

As the door opens in steps Britney Foxx and her bestie Cryssa Apari the Filipino Goddess herself. Followed by fellow cheerleader Sophia Pope.

"Kitchen is spotless. Vacuumed the downstairs and dusted." Britney informs Mary while Cryssa uses a feather duster to try and make Britney sneeze, "Stop that Fifi."

"Fifi, HA!" Cryssa chuckles, "I like that. It's short for Filipino, Filipino. FiFi. Good one Foxxy."

"Glad I could help."

"Right!" Sophia smirks, "And, you really are a short Filipino."

"Don't remind me. Now I need new heels to go with a Prom dress."

"We need to get to shopping soon it's only three weeks away." Brit acknowledges.

"No guy has even asked us to go yet." Sophia frowns, "Come on we're Cheerleaders, we should have the cream of the crop."

"It's early yet. Tara has a date with Trent. Grace here has a date. I'm going with Jonah." It dawns on her a thought, "Oh, no. Will Jonah's parents allow him to wear a Tuxedo to Prom?"

Mary stands up and moves around the foot of the bed to greet the girls. Placing a hand on each of Britney's shoulders she warmly smiles, "I will convince his parents to allow it."

"Whew!" Brit fans her face, "I really didn't wanna look like the Beverly Hillbillies for Prom."

"I want a Jethro." Cryssa pouts stomping her foot on the floor.

"Chill out Smelly Mae." Sophia shakes her head, "I just want a date."

"Smelly Mae." Grace snickers sitting up, "So funny."

"You have watched this Beverly Hillbillies?" Mary turns as Grace bulges her eyes.

"Yep. Oldy but goody. Eddie Murphy was so hilarious in it."

"Wrong set of Hills Carrot Top." Brit groans.

"Oops!"

"Enough girls. All will work out."

"My Mom's already set aside money for my dress." Sophia admits, "There's a really cool dress shop in Kissimmee that we should drive over and look through."

"Maybe we can drag Nancy away from the Twin's and have her give us a lift there." Brit poses.

"How are we all going to fit into her small SUV?" Cryssa considers, "I may be small but I'm not that small." Lifting her massive tits makes her point.

"We all have a similar problem Bozo." Sophia rolls her eyes.

"Did you know I have a cousin over in the mountains of the Philippines named Bozo? Too funny."

"Girls?" Mary raises her voice, "Rugs to beat with a broom. Bathrooms to clean."

Each of the girls point at one another hearing Bathroom cleanliness. None wanted the duty until Grace steps up, "I got it Losers."

They were all relieved.

The pathway that the boys snuck down seemed to wind forever through the thicket of trees. So dense in some areas due to Cyprus overhang they considered turning back until they heard a creek flowing water. Then singing. A girl singing at that. What would be the odds? Lance led Evan and Styles through underbrush trailing the sounds of rushing water. It wasn't like a torrent but it was enough to know the creek lead somewhere more vast. Careful not to disturb the singer by thinking she was in harms way they crept as close as they could until they discovered a thin opening into a somewhat hidden pond that was fed into by the stone creek. Sun beams filtered through the treetops like something in a fantasy film. They half expected to find a Unicorn.

"Who is that?" Styles said as they crouched hidden observing a brunette in a lengthy dress. From a homemade dock of rotten lumber the girl held her skirt up to her upper thighs while dangling her feet into the water. This was hardly swamp land so the pond was not coated heavily in moss and fish seemed to jump lively about. To her left the creek's flow in was bubbly and fresh.

"Wonder if she knows Matilda and Gretchen?"

"If she goes skinny dipping I'm joining her." Evan wanted to whistle but Lance clamped a palm over his friends mouth.

"Dude don't go spooking her or we won't be able to ask her if she knows the girls. I for one don't want to be shot at by the Farmer's daughters Ole Man."

"How old do you think she is?" Styles mumbles.

"I don't know. I don't recall seeing her at the bar dance. She must not have been there."

"Early twenties I'm thinking." Styles ponders it.

The girl stops singing long enough to listen to nature around her. Obviously she was quite familiar with the area. The smart thing to do was to snap a picture of her and go show Grace for any information she could offer. Lance took his cellphone out and snapped two pictures of her looking in their direction. Her entire face would help identify her better. As they remained mesmerized by her the girl appeared to be confident that she was alone. Standing on the dock they watch as it looked like she might be undressing. Outer dress removed confirmed it. Only her petticoat slip lie beneath. All three boys inhaled and held their breath, eyes going without blinking.

Unpinning her brunette hair in back it toppled past her shoulders. All Lance could think of was that she had half the length of Grace's mane. Still very long it was. Once more examining her surroundings for no unexpected intruders she removed her slip and stood nude on the dock. They could tell she was shivering and uncertain but eventually the girl removed her arms to give them a full frontal view. Not as top heavy as the girls they knew but healthy enough, possibly a 34C. Her curves were thin but hardly boney. An untrimmed bush covered her pubic area. The boys could not move frozen in their tracks. Finally the girl felt comfortable enough to dive into the pond. Submerged for a minute gave the guys a chance to exhale and communicate.

"Holy shit! That girl is beautiful." Styles still wanted to strip and join her.

"Aye! That be Abigail Friese." A voice whispered from above. Startled the guys wanted to piss their trousers. Looking up at a rickety old deer tree stand they found Britney's crush Jonah and a friend of his named Zeke short for Ezekiel. Both had index fingers over their mouths to remain silent.

"How old is she?" Lance dared to ask. Ezekiel preferred to answer with a show of fingers which added up to twenty. She sure didn't look twenty more twenty five.

Styles points at his wedding finger toward Jonah as if curious to know if she was married. Again Ezekiel did the answering with a negative head motion.

Rising up from the pond Abigail uses both hands to stroke her wet mane from her eyes and back over her scalp. Flowing backward she floated on top of the water, her breasts like mighty bobbers that stood valiantly at attention.

Ever so quietly Jonah climbed down the tree leaving Zeke in the perch. Kneeling beside Lance he whispers, "Will you be telling your sister I be watching Abigail?"

Wincing at him Lance frowned, "Dude get Abigail to be my Prom date you can marry my sister and I'll carry you being here to the grave."

"Hey I wanted to ask her. I thought you wanted Gretchen or that Matilda girl."

Styles cut in.

"I did until I saw Ariel there."

"Abigail." Jonah corrected him.

"No. Ariel is the Little Mermaid. Whatever! Jonah buddy introduce us."

"Another time. If she see's us she will never talk to me again." Jonah fidgets watching Abigail's movements. She was like an elegant swan in a peaceful coast upon the water. The sunlight shining on the pond gave her a bed of diamond like reflections. Dicks were seriously hard.

"How come I never spotted her at the barn dance?" questioned Lance.

"She has just returned from caring for her Aunt. Sorely missed but we lads as you might have noticed."

"Why aren't you chasing her instead of my sister?"

"She thinks of me as a baby brother. Our community is very close knit."

"Dang it! How do I go about this?" Lance ponders in his thoughts, "I want this girl."

"How do we find this Matilda and Gretchen?"

Jonah smirks pointing straight up at Zeke, "That be Matilda's brother."

"No way." Evan bulges his eyes glaring up at Zeke with a hint of fear. Not knowing Zeke he might object to their interest in her. Reacting Zeke shook his head and continued to observe Abigail.

"Wait for Abigail lads."

"You're a lad too." Lance grins.

Jonah winks back, "Nay! I be a young buck."

"Same thing. I don't wanna lose her. How can I get to know her?"

A loud splash toward them they discover Abigail six feet from them looking directly at them, "You might try asking me for permission to spy upon me. If ye truly want to get to know me."

All eyes erupt at her notice. Jonah stands up laughing as Zeke climbs down from the tree. Joining the cluster Zeke calls down, "We could never sneak up on you could we?"

"Never once Zeke Wilder. Nor you Jonah. Who might your friends be?" Abigail gracefully floats with wadding arms.

"Hi! My name is Lance. Jonah here is my sister's boyfriend." Lance stands up followed by the others now busted for snooping.

"I see. Do you always sneak up on unsuspecting mermaids?"

"You heard my Ariel comment?"

"I heard you all before I ever stripped out of my dress."

"Great!" Styles rolls his eyes.

"I'm not even going to apologize for gawking at you Abigail. You're too beautiful to look away."

"A sweet talker you are Lance. Here to woo me into leaving the Mennonite faith?"

"Not unless you want me too. Does that mean I don't stand a chance with you?"

"A wee young for me aren't you?"

"We're all eighteen here I think. Not sure of Zeke."

"Nineteen." Zeke confirms.

"There you have it." Lance continues, "You're twenty right? Unless I counted Zeke's fingers wrong."

"Yes I am twenty. Are you going to watch me all morning or join me for a swim?" She beguiles them with big green eyes.

"I'm so playing Aquaman." Lance kicks his shoes off then strips down to his briefs, hesitant he looks at Abigail, "Yes or no? I'm going to be a Gentleman."

"That's a first." Evan chuckles.

"I meant all of you." Abigail rolls backward on the surface of the water giving them another horizontal full frontal. Looking amongst each other Jonah pats the backs of Evan and Styles, "I'll be going to finish your jobs at the barn. Have fun lads." Ezekiel starts after Jonah when Styles stops him, "Zeke? Can I get to know Matilda?"

"Ye can ask her for yourself." He points toward the opposing path leading to the creek. From beneath the shrubs enter both Matilda and Gretchen. Seeing Lance as his briefs drop they both giggle and point. "We recognize that penis."

"I know it well." Gretchen chuckles.

Abigail peaks an eye brow at Lance, "They do?"

"Before I even knew about you Ariel." Lance leaps into the water and swims directly up to Abigail who rises to face him, her tits barely below the surface.

"What was that about a Prom?" She smiles at him brilliantly. He stutters slightly then shakes off his nerves.

"I don't have a date for Prom. We live here nearby in Braxton."

"The mighty Beavers." She brightens her eyes.

"Not so mighty. We lose at every game. I don't want to lose you Abigail."

"Do you have me Lance? I think not." She looks beyond him at a nervous Styles and Evan, before turning her attention toward Gretchen and Matilda, "I don't think Lance's friends will lose their clothing unless you two do."

Staring between themselves both Gretchen and Matilda strip naked and pose seductively for the guys. In seconds Evan and Styles were tripping over themselves to get their clothes off. Once giving each other confidence their boxers drop at the same time and offer poses of their own as if a mating ritual amongst girls and guys. Laughing the girls dive in and surface as Abigail had, red hair and blond hair wiped back over their scalps in order to see. Eyes open they face the boys who shake off their hesitation and leap in with them. Everyone had a counterpart. Styles meeting Matilda and Evan with Gretchen.

"Come here often?" Styles breaks the ice.

Matilda winks at him boldly throwing her arms around his neck, her chest grazing bountiful nipples along his chest, "This is our favorite place to touch ourselves. So yes we come here often."

"Nice." He chuckles and grabs her hips below the water. She wasted no time whatsoever in kissing him. Styles was in heaven.

"Love your red hair. Reminds me of Grace's only not as long." Evan makes casual conversation with Gretchen. The redhead circling Evan as if a shark going in for the kill. Finally as he lets her swim behind him she moves in and crushes her breasts against his back. Her hands wrapping around him to prowl his chest.

"Are you going to fantasize about Grace or me?" She nibbles his earlobe whispering.

"Definitely you."

"Good answer." Her right hand lowers and grips Evan's dick forcing his eyes wide.

"Where have you been all of my life?" He whimpers.

"Waiting for a stud like you to take me away from this place."

"You're not happy living here?"

"Would you be if your parents beat you with a bible?"

"Ummmm! I believe in God."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12