Britney Ch. 51: Gown South

Story Info
Britney and the girls go shopping for Prom dresses. Men too.
6.1k words
4.66
10.2k
8
13

Part 51 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Oh my God! Look at the prices on some of these prom dresses. I can't afford these?"

"Quit pouting already. Carwash cash to the rescue." Britney pelted her bestie Cryssa on the forehead playfully.

"I thought we were saving that money for our Daytona trip."

"We have enough. Besides we can always throw another carwash."

Tara Zellers bulges her eyes, "Another one? Say what?"

"Just a thought. If we get too low on our funds we might have to."

"How can we possibly top the last one? I don't think the Firehouse will let us pull a stunt like that on their property again." Sophia Pope frowns while looking over a blue dress with rhinestone pearls.

Britney Foxx ponders the matter as she too rifles through dress after dress in the store. None seemed to attract her. She had something specific in mind and would shop until she found it."

"See anything you like Nancy?" Dawn Lawrence the resident redhead asks while merely browsing without actually touching. Nancy Barker grimaces in Dawn's direction with a hint of hopelessness.

"Nothing here will fit my big ass."

"Now! Now!" Dawn scolded her knowing that Nancy was hard on herself being the extra big girl of the group, "They tailor to fit so stop already."

"They're going to need three dresses to make one for me."

Cryssa hearing her remark snorts then looks away with bulging eyes. She didn't want to offend Nancy but her comments just came across as hilarious. The other girls smirked but kept their thoughts to themselves. As the group divides an Employee enters the scene offering help.

"Good morning Ladies. My name is Vivian let me know if I can be of assist. Looking for Prom dresses I bet."

Britney peps up, "Do you have anything almost Amish but not?"

"First time I've heard that one." Vivian was taken by surprise, " So, very conservative? No low front cleavage? Front or back?"

"Forget I asked that. My date is Mennonite. I know his family will want to take pictures and I don't want to come across as slutty."

"But, you are slutty." Cryssa chokes and runs.

"You're one to talk Harlot." Brit calls out then instantly calms herself, "Sorry Vivian. She is right about one thing I like showing more skin than most. But, for Jonah I'm going to try and keep it together if you know what I mean."

"Do we have a color in mind?" Vivian works with Britney.

"Neutral. Too flashy might upset his parents."

"I see. White?"

"As long as it doesn't look like a wedding dress. So never getting hitched."

"We all say that Dear." Vivian wags a diamond ring in front of the girls, "I said yes exactly one year ago. Our anniversary is tomorrow."

"Not too late to throw him back." Cryssa had to be sarcastic again. This time Tara slaps the Filipino beauties back of the head, "HEY! You guys are gonna give me whiplash. Or, mess up my awesome hair."

"Be nice Cryssa." Dawn points threateningly, "We can slap you from all sides."

"Only on the ass Red."

"That's for kicking." Sophia chuckles.

"I'll hide behind Nancy. You'll never find me."

"Stop being a bitch already." Brit throws her arms to her sides, palms up with a glare of "What the fuck!"

"Apologize to Nancy. Now!" Brit stares with a bitter look. Nancy was half of their ride. Brit's mother Rita was outside smoking before coming in to be of assist.

Vivian York smirks at their banter knowing they were merely being mischievous. As if ignoring them the Employee in her late 20's glances about for possibilities to suggest to Britney. Before she could point out an option Cryssa bulges her eyes and drops her jaw.

"OH MY GAWD! That dress is so mwah." She races to grab a stunning red number from a clothes rod. It was a shoulder less number that had short bicep sleeves to hold the dress up. It's train was fairly long. Too long for her short legs, "I would look like a salsa dancer in this. I love it." She looks at the price and perks up, "Hey! This is only $175.00. How awesome is that?"

Vivian smiles, "With your deep complexion that dress would look stunning on you. You're welcome to try it on. The changing room is right over there." Of course over there meant the back of the store that had an opening into an adjoining store for Men that dealt with Tuxedos. Eying the sign above the entry Cryssa busted up laughing, "Look! The Tuxedo Store is called Tux to be You."

Everyone chose to laugh. Even Vivian.

"The owners of our stores here have a very smart sense of humor." She was speaking of herself. Vivian and her Man owned both stores side by side. "It draws people in."

"So that's why this place is called Gown South?" Tara brightens up, "I thought it was just because we're in Florida. As far South as we can get."

As Cryssa shuffles toward the dressing room she stops cold as she notices three men her age in the Tuxedo store. It was obvious they were looking for their own Prom Tux's. All three were drop dead studs. With a loud whistle her friends look on their own. Jaws dropped at the sight. Her shrill whistle so loud that the guys heard her as well.

Immediate flirting began. Cryssa was all winks and blown kisses. Two of the three guys returned the favor.

Britney still searching for the perfect dress rolled her eyes at Vivian, "Ignore her. She's just being Filly."

"Don't you mean silly?"

"Nope. Filipino. Filly."

"Ohhh! That's cute. I was going to suggest the black version of her dress. With the exception of the spaghetti straps that accent the shoulders. If you're worried about your dates family you could wear a shawl. When you're around them just pull it together over your cleavage."

"Black shawl?"

"Of course." Vivian procures the dress in question and removes the plastic covering, "Here! Try it on."

"Me likey." After fives seconds of examination Brit follows Cryssa toward the changing rooms. Which were merely separate stalls with curtains to pull when changing. Before long Tara and Sophia occupied the final two of four stalls. Dawn indecisive chose to be supportive toward Nancy.

Outside in the parking lot Rita Foxx took her final drag on her cigarette and stepped on it to put it out. On her cellphone she had been talking to her employer a known Escort service about potential clients. She needed a few more days to spend with her kids and figure out her new life now that husband Keith was essential claiming another man's wife as his. Sharing was not what she necessarily wanted but at the same time she did love her husband. For now this was for the kids. Hanging up she starts to stroll toward Gown South when her cell rings again. Speak of the Devil.

"Break away from the cast of Witness?" She mocks Keith over the similarities of the Amish community Harrison Ford hid out with in the movie.

"Can it Rita. I just dropped Mary and Grace off at the fabric store. Why Mary insists on making Grace's prom dress I'll never know. Soon as I get them home I told Jonah and Zeke I'd help them find Tuxedos. I'm shocked their families are being so open to the mixed communities."

"What about Lance?"

"Left him at the farm. You won't believe what he's wearing. Our son got all dressed up in a shirt and tie. He's really intent on getting that girl he and the boys met. Permission appears to be a priority to prove himself. Same for Styles and Evan. Both are looking like catalog models. Our brats are growing up."

"With the way our entire family has turned into whores? I wouldn't go that far. Impressions are only to get them laid. You know that."

"Ah well. As long as they have fun. They graduate here soon so we might as well spoil them."

"With my money Mister Unemployed."

"Yeah, yeah Miss leave me to raise our kids while you..."

"Alright already, point made. I'm a lousy mother. Mister Dad with a wife and a mistress."

"We can bicker forever but you know you love me."

"Sorely tested but yes I do. Keith? How are we going to honestly make this work? We both know Mary's husband will come home at some point. She's already stressing over her son Daniel being taken away from her."

"She's coping. Day at a time Rita. I know Isaiah will screw this up and make things easier on her getting custody of Daniel."

"Can you honestly tell me you want to raise another child now that your adventurous lifestyle has evolved?"

"If it means keeping Mary...yep."

"Wow! I wish you would fight for me harder."

"You're not going anywhere and you know it."

"So sure of yourself aren't you?"

"What other husband is gonna let you fuck other men and party with the big dogs? I'm your home away from home."

She absorbs his assessment and stops to lean on an awning pylon. Looking over her shoulder at the dress store window she spots Nancy and Dawn exploring gowns with a beautiful employee. The other girls were long gone. At the far end of the storefront two men obviously from the Tuxedo shop next door were captivated by something going on inside. Rita frowned knowing exactly the cause. The reaction between the men was pure adrenalin and awe.

"I think I'm needed. Call you later?"

She hangs up on Keith's approval and slowly moves behind the men. They were so involved by the going on inside that they didn't even notice Rita's reflection in the glass. Sure enough there was Britney and Cryssa both changing out of their clothing and into a prom gown. Curtains wide open. Zero underwear on either girl. In came Tara noticing the men and waving at them. Sophia next until the girls found their own changing room. With one room obstructed by a rotating hangar setup Sophia joined Tara in her room. That meant two gorgeous girls up close and personal. Again curtain open and the girls flaunting what they had hidden away. Cryssa noticing finally took her time trying on the dress to lift a tit and lick her nipple at the onlookers.

Rita smirked at the girls exhibitionist traits. It amazed her just how much her daughter Britney was taking after her. Back when Rita was Brit's age she was terrorizing young men with her perfect body. Here she was expressing her abundant sexuality right out in plain view. Any other Mom might be crying up a storm. Rita? She couldn't be more proud. These young bucks watching her and her beautiful friends were beyond stimulated. In the reflection Rita could see the twenty somethings rubbing obvious erections held in restraint behind snug jeans. Listening to their hopefulness at seeing more of Tara and Sophia. Their desire to have sex with any or all four of the lovely girls. So obsessed with the four they noted Britney literally dropping her gown to face the men. One hand rubs her clit while the other flutters her hello. The boys waved back sighing. Looking around the store to spot Vivian the greeter busy with Nancy and Dawn Brit crept from her changing stall and streaked across the showroom. Cryssa not to be upstaged followed. Tara and Sophia still getting undressed were stragglers. Reaching the window both Britney and Cryssa giggle and climb up next to the mannequins and press their breasts against the glass. Reeling the men in with coaxing index fingers the boys literally caved and placed their open mouths around their nipples with the glass between them. Laughing quietly the girls had to make room now for Sophia and Tara. The guys were losing their minds at four naked cuties strutting their stuff and teasing them. This was better than any strip club they had ever been to.

The men chuckled looking at each other hesitant to do what both really wanted, which was pull their cocks out and jerk off teasing the girls in return. Looking around for safety they find Rita leaning with her arms folded. In panic mode both boys started to bolt when Rita put her hands up.

"Whoa! Don't stop now. I won't tell on you. I'm enjoying this as much as you are."

"Seriously?" One man admire Rita's perky nipples through her tight yellow t-shirt.

"Give them what they want." She beguiles them with perfect teeth and motioning hands. The girls were amazed at Rita's encouragement. All of Brit's friends promptly said, "Your Mom is so cool."

Brit had to agree. Here was her Mom guiding the men back toward the window and literally patting their crotches.

"Let them have it." Rita grinned between the men. Her hands digging toward two separate zippers. The men were now just as equally invested in Rita. Letting the men drag out their own beasts Rita sighed, "Big boys you are." They stroked them to life right before all of the ladies. Thankfully the store was slow this early in the morning. The small outlet of the two adjoined stores parking lot only had seven cars. The men's store by far the busiest.

"Dude I can't believe we're doing this. Fucking nuts." The man named Tony chuckled nervously.

"I know." His friend Grant eyed Rita darting his gaze between his own cock to Rita then to the girls behind the glass. Rita catching on that Grant was just as mesmerized by Rita herself winked at him before moving behind him. Tempting fingers ease around his waist to replace his hand in jerking him off.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Rita whispers up at him.

Grant trembled at her voice and hand job. Tony grew jealous. Grant could barely speak, "Hell yes they are. So are you."

"Awww! That's sweet." Rita moves between he and Tony and reaches out now to grasp both cocks stimulating them. The girls were blown away and looking for their own safety in between watching. The Men were as rock hard as they could get. Purple and screaming for attention. "There! Now scooch on up to that glass and let them have it." She slips back behind them patting their asses to take the risk. Shuffling forward they stroked their cocks while touching their crowns directly into the window. Tara and Sophia knelt in front of Tony. Brit and Cryssa in front of Grant. Faces cheek to cheek the four girls lapped their tongue over the impressions in the window. The Men groaned imagining these hotties fighting to suck their cocks. Seconds of awe later they shoot their loads on to the glass. Watching the cum spatter and slowly streak down the pane. All of the girls showed off trying to lick the cum as if wrestling over droplets.

"That was fucking amazing." Tony shook uncontrollably.

Grant concurred wagging his cock on the glass for Brit's tongue. It was easy to see he wanted Britney the most. "Living on the wild side." Grant chuckled looking over his shoulder for Rita. Where did she go? Hearing the banging of a palm on metal they discover Rita across the lot getting their attention. Zipping up they gather their Tuxedos which were dropped to the sidewalk and glanced again at Rita. Rita coaxing them with her own finger turned facing her back to them. Hands sinking beneath the waistband of her black leggings peeled them down seductively over her bare bottom. Zero panties they could see her pussy as she touched her toes.

"Holy fuck." Tony looked at Grant. Both men raced out to meet Rita tossing their Tuxes into the truck bed to rub her ass.

"My turn." She softly licked her lips at them over her shoulder. Suddenly neither Tony or Grant cared who saw them. Their jeans came down in record time. Tony fucked Rita from behind while Rita moved Grant in front of her to suck his cock. This day was not so boring after all.

Inside the store the girls hurried back to try their dresses on. The giggles of getting away with that little adventure was contagious. Brit admired her Mother more and more.

Back at the boonies...near Braxton, Florida.

"Thanks for bringing me out to Abigail's farm Zeke. These trees I'd get lost for sure."

Lance Foxx dressed for success followed his new Mennonite friend along a twig laden path. Every step was a snapping sound.

"Tell me of Cryssa. As you know she asked me to be her Prom date."

"You've let me know five times now Z. Cryssa is Filipino, I'm sure she's told you that too."

"Aye! She be quite fetching."

"Throw one of these sticks I bet she brings it back on all fours and wags her ass at you."

"She would do this?" Zeke stops cold with a puzzled but excited glint in his eyes.

"Dude that girl will fuck your suspenders off. Hell use those things to tie her up." He snaps a suspender over his chest chuckling.

"I will lose my virginity?"

"Guaranteed. Trust me Z. Cryssa is sexy as hell."

"You have had coitus?"

"Coitus? Ohhh sex. I learned that term from Sheldon on Big Bang." He ribs Zeke, "Maybe." He winks keeping any truth to himself, "Seen her naked lots of times. She can't keep her clothes on."

"This be very exciting."

"Yeah? Well just don't drop your drawers and whip it out on me. How much further to Abigail's?"

"Beyond those trees there. Will you be going to be fitted for a tuxedo with your Father? He be taking Jonah and I."

"Need to be sure she's really going to go with me."

"Did Abigail not tell you that you need not ask her Father's permission?"

"I know she said that but I feel like I need to impress her parents."

"Her Father Morris is quite grumpy. We trespass on his land. Have you not seen the signs?"

"You're trespassing too."

"Aye! I go no further. Good luck. I will mark your way back by standing sticks up in the middle of the path."

"Thanks Z I owe you."

Ezekiel took his leave. Hugging his bookbag to hold flowers Lance removed the roses carefully. He had picked them from a neighbors flower bed uncaring of what they thought about their loss. He was cheap. Can't get much cheaper. The flowers nor he. Setting the bag on the path he marched straight through the trees and stepped out into a clearing. Spotting a single level cabin he took a deep breath and became a man. Outside of chickens a single horse and a cow there wasn't much to offer. Oh, wait there was a goat. It was obvious they were fairly poor. Clothing on a clothes line billowed in the breeze.

"You can do this. You can do this. Please don't shoot the trespasser. Please don't shoot the trespasser." He chanted under his breath. Reaching the house he heard singing. Mesmerized by the angelic voice he hesitated going to the door. Creeping around the corner of the house he followed the voice like a siren calling him. Realizing it was coming from an opened window he dares to take the risk of peeking inside. He had hoped to see Abigail. What he found was another woman. Eyes bulging he notes this was an older lady with the same long hair as Abigail. She had just bathed and was getting ready to get dressed. Her body was incredible. It had to be Abigail's mother. Unless there was a much older sister. No he recalled Jonah saying Abby was an only child. Definitely Mother Friese. Yep! Wedding band. He couldn't stop looking at her as she rubbed lotion on her long silky legs. Then her firm tummy and large still perky breasts. His mouth was watering. Standing up she bent over to roll lotion on her ass, prying her cheeks apart to lotion even between her butt crack. In doing so her anal pucker drew his attention. So tiny and inviting. Her labia breathing at her separated cheeks. Growling he found himself rubbing his crotch. Reality sank in quickly as he heard a goat directly behind him. A male goat at that. A very agitated male goat.

"Nice tin can eater. Don't you look at me like that." The goat instantly charged him. Holding his tongue to avoid detection he turned to run. The goat jabbed him with short dull horns directly in the ass. That was when he dropped the roses and cried out, "FUCK YOU GOAT!"

Hearing this Mother Friese bulged her eyes and covered herself before ducking her head out the screen less window. She saw the goat charging a second time and nailing Lance's hip tearing his pants. Seeing roses the goat stopped to have lunch. Mother Friese found it amusing and couldn't stop laughing. Looking back horrified Lance spotted her leaning out the window holding fingers to her lips.

"You must be Abigail's young suiter. I will let her know you are here. Be wary of Hans, he can be quite territorial. Much like my husband Morris. Go to the front door and await Abigail."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12