Britney L Biggs

Story Info
Enjoying a cheating wife.
1.9k words
3.56
59.8k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Britney sent me a picture with her phone. It was a good one showing her mammoth tits. I decided it was time to give the little whore what she wanted.

I told my girlfriend that I was going out and drove straight to Britney's place. Her husband was on deployment so I didn't have to worry about him showing up.

Even though her hubby was out she still had an itch that needed scratching, and I was all too happy to help.

When I arrived 15 minutes after receiving the photo, I walked up to her apartment door and knocked. She opened the door and was wearing a pair of tight jeans, a tank top, and a smile.

"You didn't have to get dressed on my account," I said as I walked into her and her husband's apartment.

She giggled as I closed the door behind me.

She backed away from me with a glint in her eye as I approached her, the light reflecting off her wedding band just turning me on even more.

She backed into a wall and said, "What are you doing?" as she bit her lip.

I didn't say anything as I put one hand on her hip and put the other on the back of her neck. I closed the distance and pulled her mouth to mine. She moaned as my tongue entered her mouth. She sucked on it with finesse. I looked forward to her sucking on my cock.

My hand moved under her shirt, along her side to bra clad tits.

I pulled the cup down on her right tit allowing me full access to grope her. I kissed her neck as her hands went to my belt buckle.

She undid my pants letting them drop and reached into my boxers to tug on my cock.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling it over the top of her head interrupting her tug job.

I grabbed her massive tits and pulled a nipple to my mouth.

"No. I'm married," she said knowing that it turned me on even more.

She tugged on the bottom of my shirt and I acquiesced allowing her to pull it over my head.

I put my hands on her bare shoulders and firmly pushed her down. She kissed down my chest as she pulled my boxers down.

She played with balls and yanked me as she began to lick my dick.

----------------------------------------

A week before my friend Sean called me up saying that he was going to meet up with his girl and one of her new friends who were at a local bar, curious if I wanted to join them. My girl was at her families for the weekend so I said why not. Sean decided to stop by my place and ride with me since I was on his way.

When we got to the bar it was a typical Friday night with quite a few people drinking and dancing. We found them talking amongst themselves. As I was introduced I saw she was married and thought about how much fun that might be.

Sean asked if we wanted shots and I went with him to get them from the bar.

We sat around talking for a while then the girls said that they wanted to do more dancing.

Britney and I hit the dance floor and she immediately started grinding. I knew this was going to be fun.

We hung out at the bar for a couple of hours, dancing, drinking, and laughing. She and I would touch each other occasionally as we chatted and I would feel her up some when we danced. I didn't push it too much letting the good times and alcohol do its job. I know she could feel how hard I was as we grind and she was really enjoying it.

I found out that she had recently moved to the area because of her husband's relocation and didn't really know many people. It was also supposed to help her be more faithful as, apparently, she couldn't keep her legs closed.

Eventually we decided to go into the city and hit up some club because the bar was going to close soon so we all piled into her car, Sean and his girl sat in the back and me at shotgun.

On the way we decided it would be better to go to my place as the drinks would be cheaper.

We got to my place and did another round of shots. I turned on some music and enjoyed some more dancing.

The request to play cards was made by Sean's girl so we played a few hands of poker, betting shots and cigarettes.

Sean had run out cigarettes earlier in the evening and had been bumming off me, and between the bumming and his loses owed me a couple of packs. Sean and I discussed it and we decided that him and his girl should "run out for some cigarettes". So Sean and his girl "ran out real quick to get cigarettes."

As soon as the door closed Britney and I resumed dancing. I had been getting bolder all night on feeling her up and she had let me.

We were grinding together as I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. I wasn't actually kissing her, just letting my lips run across her neck and shoulder.

The song ended and she broke the dance, saying we should play another round of cards.

We sat down at the table to play, she already had a backlog of three shots so I said she should take them. She laughed and said that if she wins this hand I should take them.

"What do I get if I win," I said.

She laughed saying, "Nothing."

"That's bullshit. You have to take double what you owe, NOW, if you lose."

"Fine! But I'm not going to lose."

So we played through another hand. I cheated and made sure that I won, switching cards when she went to get us a couple of fresh beers.

"Oh my God!" she said when I showed her my cards. "Please don't make me drink them all now!"

I laughed and asked, "Why not?"

"Pleeeeease," she pleaded, trying her best to look pitiful but just turning me on more.

"Okay. Instead I want a lap dance." I had been dying to see that body.

"NO!!!!" she laughingly yelled.

"well take the shots then."

"Fine! No touching," she said as she got up to change the music.

I smiled as I unzipped my shorts and turned my chair away from the table.

She didn't notice me undoing my fly as she searched through the CD's.

She turned on her song and proceeded to seductively walk over to me. She started to sway with the music and began dancing around and on me.

I said, "Do you normally give lap dances with your clothes on?"

"I don't normally give lap dances," she said as she twirled in from of me.

"Well you're doing it wrong and if you don't do it right you still have to take half your shots."

She slapped my arm and called me a bastard.

I laughed. "Alright. I'll compromise. Just your bra and panties. And you still have to take one shot." She looked at me with daggers in her eyes as I smiled a shit eating grin. "A bra and panties are just like a bikini. You wear a bikini don't you?"

"Fine," she said and took her shot.

As the music played she performed one of the best strip teases I had ever had the pleasure of seeing.

As she removed her sweater and capris I had the opportunity to check out the body I had been dancing with all night. Her tits looked terrific. Her ass looked terrific in her thong.

"I knew you would look good in a bikini," I said. She giggled, loving the compliment.

As she sauntered over to me I couldn't stop smiling.

I kept my hands down by my sides as she rubbed her bra covered chest against my face. I rubbed my face on her tits enjoying the feel of her skin on my face. She ran her chest and face down my chest and across my crotch "not noticing" my unzipped shorts. She rubbed her way back up and seductively turned around to rub her ass against my crouch. As she rubbed against me I got harder and harder barely staying in my shorts.

She turned around and climbed on top of me rubbing her painted crotch against my barely covered cock. My hands were now resting on her legs as her breast were pressed against me.

I ran my hands up her legs to her hips hold her as she rubbed against me. I could feel her wetness through her panties as she rubbed against me. Her gyrations had caused the should straps of her bra to slid onto her arms.

I pulled her up by her hips and reached to readjust myself, freeing my cock from my shorts.

I pulled her back down onto me and she gasped feeling that the only thing stopping me from being inside of her was her panties. She continued to writhe against me as I ran my hands up her back to her bra. She reached out to me arms to stop me and I took her hands and placed them against my chest and reached back to undue her bra.

As her bra slipped down her arms I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. She enthusiastically took my tongue in her mouth and sucked on it.

I pushed up against her as she let her bra slip off of her as she came for the first time.

I kissed her chest while running my hands against her. She moaned and press and pulled me close.

I slipped my hands down her body and wrapped my arms around her. I stood up, lifting her with me and carried her to the bedroom.

I leaned forward and then dropped her on to the bed as she giggled. I pulled my shirt over my head and then undid the button on my shorts dropping letting them drop to the floor.

She looked at me hungrily as I reached towards her grabbing her leg. I pulled her towards me till her ass was on the edge of the bed and leaned down kissing her mouth, grabbing her tit, gripping her hips.

I moved one hand behind her head pulling her towards me as I stood. She sat up and took me in her mouth as I exhaled and tilted my head back.

Her head bobbed as her tongue twirled around my hard cock. I gripped her head with both hands and seesawed in and out of her mouth.

She pulled back to lick and kiss my balls and cock.

I couldn't take it any more so I pushed her back and reached down. I yanked her panties off and flipped her over. I slipped into her in one smooth motion as the air was forced from her lunges.

She screamed in pleasure as she came again I slammed into her again and again. Her pussy was dripping wet and gripped me for dear life.

I pulled out of her and pushed her up on the bed. I climbed on top of her and buried myself into her again burying myself to my balls. Her nails raked my back as she begged for more.

"I am going to fill you with cum," I said as I slammed into her.

"Please...." she whimpered.

I stiffened and unleashed my load as she screamed in orgasm again.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers