Britney - Les Avocat

Story Info
American TS Lawyer in France and her kinky affairs.
6.4k words
4.47
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Court awards Eight Million Euros ...

The courtroom in Paris erupted all around though Britney Clark merely stood in place with a feint smile across her lips. She had won. She had expected to win. She almost always did.

A couple hours after the verdict and having done the requisite press interviews, Britney was arriving at the offices of her firm with the celebration already in gear. Christine Bardem greeted her at the lift with a smile and a firm congratulatory handshake. This is Christine's firm and Britney's work just netted them a sizable payday and continued notoriety for their abilities to win big cases. They took a quiet moment alone before Britney could no longer avoid her colleagues. She was the consummate team player for a couple hours - as long as she could do so - before slipping out of the main conference room and placing a call.

#

The phone rang in her ear. Sweat dripping from her body as her intense one hour workout wound down. Only two people have this number so she always answers. Grabbing her towel to wipe her face, she presses the button to take the call with a breathy "Shaw".

"I need to see you tonight." It was a statement not a request from the soft feminine voice on the line.

"I'm just finishing at the gym and all sweaty," she could hear the loud sounds of the office in the background, "an hour?" She knew at this late hour the reason for the call wasn't likely work.

"Don't shower, don't change. My place in thirty minutes. I'm slipping out now." The line went dead.

Shaw could only shake her head as she looked around the nearly empty gym, still feeling the sweat from the workout and the heat poring from her dark skin. She moved to her locker and got her bag. Pausing to pull off her sweat-drenched workout shirt, she next took off her soaked sports bra. Small, firm breasts were quickly covered by her workout shirt. Pulling out a sweatshirt from her locker, she slipped it over her long, black hair. She was moving out the door and towards her meeting in less than ninety seconds.

Britney slipped from the celebration barely unnoticed. Only Christine saw her slip away, giving a slight nod to her star litigator and guessing with whom she was going to see given Shaw's absence from the office. Britney cherished every victory and some were sweeter than others. She would celebrate with her associates but also she needed sometime to celebrate in solitude. Or nights like these, with the one person that makes her feel empowered and in charge of her life.

Shaw wheeled the Range Rover through the nearly deserted streets as she crossed town. She would towel her brow occasionally to keep the sweat from her eyes as she kept the heater blowing hot air into the cab. Tough as nails, solid as a rock, she could kick nearly any man's ass with her fist and feet or outshoot them with her Glock. But when she got the call she just got, she would feel herself go soft and feminine knowing what was expected from her. She couldn't quite explain it to herself, but it's the only person she allows to make her feel as she does.

Shaw knew there was an available slot in the underground garage but she chose to park on the street and walk the couple blocks. She let herself into the building with a code and took the elevator up four floors. The door was open though she had a key. Five foot, seven inches and 125 pounds of brains and muscle Shaw walked through the door. A soft light shone from the room beyond the wall. She dropped her small bag that had her phone and gun and pulled off her sweatshirt. Her arousal already intense from the thirty minutes since she had taken the call, her nipples hard through the wet shirt and her thong nearly hidden between her lips. Shaw unlaced her sneakers and slipped off her black socks.

Britney had only been home long enough to pour herself a whisky on the rocks and consume the top half. She leaned against the wall, holding the glass when Shaw came into view. The two women looked into each others eyes. One dressed in a fifteen hundred dollar suit and heels holding a glass of whisky and one in wet shirt, tight workout pants and bare feet. To look at them in this instance, you would never know which one felt soft and feminine and which one felt the need to fuck. Britney swallowed the last of her whisky and placed the glass on the bar. She waited until Shaw approached her before reaching out and softly caressing her cheek. Neither smiled, neither gave a hint of their arousal for sex. Britney leaned into Shaw, her own long black hair falling over her shoulders, extending her tongue she licked the sweat from the right side of Shaw's neck. Her tongue savored the saltiness of the perspiration as she traced over her jaw before licking along Shaw's lips. Shaw stood there as she felt the tongue trace over her skin, she could feel her body melting into this beauty.

Britney's hands pressed Shaw's breasts through the shirt feeling her hard nipples. A quick kiss of her lips before licking her cheeks, tasting the perspiration on her lover's skin. Hands moving down and taking the bottom hem of the shirt before peeling it upward over Shaw's body. Her tongue parting skin just long enough to slip the wet shirt from Shaw's head and tossing it on the floor. Britney stepped back one small step to admire Shaw's torso. Her Puerto Rican brown skin covered in beads of perspiration, her B-cups firm on her chest as she stood with feet slightly parted to give her a base of support. Britney's tongue licked down Shaw's neck until she circled her erect left nipple. The skin of her aureola puckered with the flick of Britney's tongue. Lips sealed around the hard, inch long nipple and pulled. Shaw had always hated how long her nipples became when she was fully aroused - hated until she met Britney. Shaw's pussy turned wet from the sensations and the anticipation of what she knew was to come her way.

Expensively manicured nails raked the woman's body mercilessly as Britney's lips moved from the left nipple to the right nipple. Sucking in, she felt the breast pulled to her lips as her tongue flicked across the erect nub. Nails raked down the sweaty skin, fingertips pushed up the rippled muscles. Shaw found herself biting her lower lip as the sexual tension builds. Finally she thought as Britney's fingers slipped inside her workout pants and the waistband of her thong. Britney kissed and licked the sweat from Shaw's tight stomach as she moved to squat before her. Over her hips and down her muscled thighs, the pants and thong slid until they dropped around her feet. Britney's lips kissed just above her sex and Shaw allowed herself the slightest of moans. The scent of her arousal mixed with sweat from her workout and filled Britney's senses.

Britney's tongue licked lower until her lips formed to kiss Shaw's outer lips. Placing hands on either hip, Britney leaned forward and pressed her curled tongue to Shaw's cunt. Boring forward, she felt Shaw's body press to her face as she felt herself being taken this way. Britney's tongue probed and licked at her inner walls until she felt her fully aroused and wet. Britney slipped her tongue from Shaw and the low moan of anguish poured from the fully aroused woman standing there. Standing once again, Britney turned Shaw so her shoulders were pressed against the coolness of the wall. Shaw had taken the moment to slip her ankles free of her bikini and workout shorts. Britney reached around and unhooked her skirt then unzipping as it fell to the floor. Stepping out of it as she closed the two paces between her and Shaw, garter and stockings accented her legs if Shaw had even noticed. Britney reached down between them and pulled her thong forward before slipping it under her smooth, heavy balls. Her erect eight-inches dribbling in precum pressed upward against her body.

Britney pressed her lips to Shaw's at the moment she pressed her cock between the wet cunt lips. Pushing her tongue inside Shaw's mouth, her hips thrust forward. Shaw gasped around the tongue forced past her lips as the thick, long cock impaled her needing cunt. This first thrust from Britney never failed to take her breath away from her. Pulling and back and thrusting repeatedly, Britney fucked Shaw out of need more than love, lust or passion. Soon Shaw hand climbed the beauty, wrapping first her left leg then her right around the hips of Britney. The tall beauty still in her heels easily supported Shaw against the wall as they fucked. Britney grunted and moaned as her fucking intensified. She felt her cock sliding in and out of the leaking cunt before her. She felt Shaw's muscular body clinging to her as Shaw's body trembled and shook, cumming from the cock inside her. And still Britney continued to thrust in, slide out only to thrust ever deeper it seemed to Shaw. Until her body shook and her cock belched cum deep inside Shaw. Fucking, her hips firing upward, she gave one long, steady eruption of cum inside Shaw before finally holding her body still against her.

Slipping Shaw's legs off her hips, Britney stood there for a moment as her cock exited the dripping cunt. Shaw gave it a moment before reaching over and pouring them each a shot of the whiskey Britney was drinking when she arrived. Both girls swallowed it down without a word being exchanged. Then Shaw led Britney down the hall to her bedroom where the need would turn to passion under the warm, soft sheets of the huge four-poster bed.

Shaw seductively undressed Britney by the side of her bed. Her blouse, her bra ... Shaw caressed Britney's large breasts with strong hands. The garter was unfastened, the stockings rolled down her calves then they both were nude and holding one another. Shaw felt the coolness of their orgasms on her skin and the semi-hard cock of Britney pressed against her. She pulled Britney under the sheets and they cuddled and nuzzled for a few minutes letting the wave of femininity pass over them both. When Shaw felt Britney at full erection once more, she rolled on top of her and spread her thighs around Britney. Britney gently nudged her cock into Shaw's wet pussy and they began to slowly fuck. Shaw smiled and cooed as the thickness spread her pussy once more. She rode up and down, using her body's core to maintain a deep, rhythmic fuck as they girl's enjoyed each other's bodies to the fullest. Two minutes became twenty minutes before Shaw could feel Britney's body tense under her and she knew. Britney came hard inside Shaw without much effort or sound, just her cock driving deeply into the beauty above her and cum shooting upward. Shaw smiled as she felt the cum filling her cunt as her body trembled and she allowed herself to cum once more.

A little past three, Shaw slipped quietly from Britney's bed and found her clothes in the living room. She made sure the door was locked behind her as she headed to the street.

#

The Town Car arrived promptly at noon. Britney Clark exited her building on this sunny Saturday afternoon and stepped inside the dark sedan as the driver held the door for her and offered a smile. Thirty minutes later she was waiting for Antonio to arrive. His private jet taxied close and Britney exited the sedan to meet him at the bottom of the steps. Antonio picked her up in his arms and kissed her hard on the lips. His two assistants spilled out behind them as a separate car would deliver them home after the two-week trip. By the time Antonio and Britney reached the sedan, the driver had stowed his bags in the trunk. The driver closed their door then hustled around to enter the car and exit the private airport. The car was barely in gear and the dark partition closed behind him.

Antonio is just shy of sixty years old though he looks at least ten years younger. He is in excellent physical condition though he could lose 30 pounds. Originally from Spain, he has lived in Paris for the past twenty some odd years with his wife of 28 years. Antonio heads a firm that has various businesses throughout Europe and he travels two to three weeks most months. He loves his wife, Catalina, and she loves him. And neither is monogamous with the other though they rarely mention it to the other.

Antonio and Britney met four years earlier when she did some key legal work for one of his businesses. Based on the level of her success, he had asked to meet the litigator and they hit it off from the very first lunch. Antonio liked that she was young, beautiful and extremely bright. Britney liked that he was charming and wealthy. And he reminded her quite a bit of her own father, a man with whom she has always been very close. After that very first lunch, Antonio had background work done on Britney and found a few items very interesting. He was soon asking her to lunch once again. This time it was at his villa outside the city. And Britney quickly accepted.

Antonio poured two glasses of champagne as the car rolled out of the airport. He asked Britney about her recent success having read about the verdict while flying home. His hand caressed her thigh as she spoke of the trial and sipped her champagne. Antonio praised her efforts and her success. She asked about his trip and he told of her his wins and losses and negotiations to be continued. Britney tipped back the glass to swallow the last of her second glass. They were riding to Antonio's villa, a trip that allowed them this time together.

Taking the glass from her hand, Antonio secured them safely on the rack. Britney slipped a tube of lipstick from her handbag and refreshed her lips. Antonio turned to her and smiled, "Papa is ready to be greeted home properly by his little girl." The rear compartment to the Town Car was extended but still took a bit of effort for Britney, not a petite one, to get in the proper place.

As she moved off her seat beside him, she looked up and said "I've missed you, Papa. Your little girl has been lonely with you so busy at work." Her fingers nimbly unfastened his belt and pulled down his zipper. Antonio rarely wore underwear finding them much to constrictive. His semi-hard uncut cock was buried in a thick mound of black and gray pubic hairs. Britney leaned forward and pursed her freshly painted lips to kiss the tip of his cock. Her left hand slipped inside his slacks and cupped his enormous ball sack while her right hand began to slide over his sleeve. Papa sat back in the plush leather seat and spread his legs for Britney to move in between them.

Britney kissed and licked his flesh as he grew longer and longer with her attentions. Finally the thick head of his cock pressed to her open lips. Her tongue coated his flesh, the tip pressing and probing his slit. Left hand continued to stroke and play with his balls as Papa's arousal grew. Her right hand was now stroking his oversized shaft for more than twenty minutes. Britney opened her lips wider and pushed her mouth down around Papa's cock. Closing them, he felt her soft lips gripping his shaft as she began to suck him off. Her face was soon buried in his pubes, his cock pressing to the opening of her throat. Papa has been with many women, ladies and whores, and yet he has never found one that could suck him off like Britney. And the fact that she calls him Papa in private makes her even more an enjoyable mouth fuck.

Britney pulled on his balls and Papa's cock pushed deeper into her throat. She knew they were almost to the villa by feel in the car so she sucked and pulled on his cock with more urgency. In the many rides she had taken with Papa, she never learned how he communicated with the driver but they never arrived at the villa before Papa had cum and she was back on the seat beside him. This trip had truly been all work so Papa had not cum in more than two weeks. His little girl was about to change that for him in a moment. His cock head buried against her throat, he came with a might grunt. His body shuddered and Britney gagged briefly from the thick white liquid that filled her throat. She continued to suck on his shaft as he came once more down her throat. Her hand slipped from his balls as she swallowed the last of Papa's hot, creamy gift. She slipped her lips from his cock and sat beside him as he tucked himself before zipping and belting. She reapplied her lipstick and the car pulled to a stop.

The staff greeted Antonio warmly upon his return to the villa. He had not been there in over a month and they always enjoyed seeing him. And they greeted Britney too. She was a frequent visitor but by no means the only beautiful woman that visited the villa while Antonio was in residence and Catalina was elsewhere. None of the staff at the villa except Antonio's long-time personal assistant were the wiser that Britney was endowed with a penis for that might have been a bit of a scandal.

Upon every visit, Antonio would explicitly dictate in advance the clothes to be made available for his guest. Britney, nor any of the others, would have any idea what Antonio, or Papa in her case and only her case, had in mind for them until they arrived. The weather had turned quite warm and a new two-piece bikini with heels was waiting for her when she got to her bedroom. Antoinette, Papa's assistant, greeted her after making sure her employer did not need anything from her for a few minutes. It was rare that he did as he was always concerned that his mistress of the day was properly attended. More champagne was waiting as Antoinette poured Britney a glass and told her Antonio expected her by the pool shortly. He had a bit of business but would join her there. After the door closed, Britney undressed and slipped on the bikini and heels. She was careful to tuck herself properly so as to not embarrass Papa. She knew her clothes would be properly attended to by the staff after she had left for the pool.

Britney reflected back on the four years of their relationship as she sipped from her glass and felt the warm sunshine on her five foot, nine inch impeccably fit body. From the very first time at this villa, their second lunch, Papa had made known his interest in age play with her. She had no idea how he had learned that she would be into such things and never asked - afraid of the answer. He had been forthcoming that he had a few mistresses around the World that catered to his different interests and a wife that he loved and was not leaving for any of them. He would enjoy her when they were together and would lavish her with gifts to thank her for her time. Britney told him gifts were not necessary but she never refused any of them - be it money, jewelry or vacations. He also told her that his staff was extremely discrete and would never reveal a thing about her, or them, to anyone but that she should keep her penis a secret to all except Antoinette who would know. As Britney kept this a very tightly held secret herself for her own career, she appreciated this declaration very much. Soon her reflection was broken by the shadow of Papa by her side. They chatted in the afternoon sun, though he often checked his phone for messages and updates on business.

The afternoon passed and Papa excused himself for a phone call. He kissed her softly on the forehead and told her he would see her at dinner. A short time later, Antoinette appeared to take her to her room to ready her for dinner. Oral, it has always been oral with Papa. He has never once tried to fuck her and really never even kissed her on the mouth, always the forehead or her hand. She has worn school-girl outfits, cheerleader outfits and even a few times dressed as a tomboy for him. Rarely surprised by the attire but occasionally quite aroused to wear what he had chosen. And she was certain that the outfits were almost always hand-picked by Antoinette.

She followed Antoinette into her room and watched as she unlocked the door, then heard the click of the lock behind her after both had entered. This wasn't uncommon especially when Papa had something different in mind. Britney turned to face the woman standing by the door. She was almost always wearing a business suit and seemed more in place at a high-end office building than walking around a villa such as this. Britney thought she an attractive woman but could never really get a read on Antoinette's gender preferences, or if she had one at all. She had always been quite professional with Britney, no matter what the circumstance entailed.

12