Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend

Story Info
Britney hires a neighbor.
6.3k words
4.64
36k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

(a work of fiction)

Britney was almost desperate. She had invited all her Louisiana relatives to her West coast home in Calabasas, CA for a Memorial Day picnic and pool party. Now, four days before the party, she had lost her gardener and pool-man. She had gotten some names from friends; but all of their suggestions had been booked solid. As she headed for the computer to start a search, she remembered that she had often seen a teenaged boy mowing the lawn at one of the houses down her road; and inspiration struck her. She grabbed her keys; jumped in her car and sped off down her long driveway to the road.

A few minutes later she was parking in the driveway of a very modest, but well kept, Cape Cod style home; and purposefully mounting the front steps. Seconds after ringing the doorbell, she recognized the boy who answered the door as the one she had seen performing yard-work. Without hesitation she introduced herself, "hi, I'm Britney Spears; your neighbor."

The young boy stammered as he replied, " oh, y-y-yes Ms Spears, everybody knows who you are. I'm Brian, what can I do for you?"

Brian was fully aware of who was at his front door...the girl; woman actually; of his dreams. His mother , ever since he could remember, had sang and danced around the house when doing house-work to the accompaniment of Britney Spears music. She had always seemed so happy when listening and singing along; that he had begun at an early age to join in the chorus. He knew every Britney tune by heart; and he knew just about every fact about her life. Thanks to all the tabloids, magazines, paparazzi, and web sites; he was an expert on Britney Spears. He loved looking at photos of her in a bikini (hey, he was a teenager); and often dreamed about her at night.

When she had purchased the estate on the same road as his house, it was like a dream come true for Brian. Of course, the fact that they lived on the same road was almost a miracle. Brian's house had been family property for a few generations and the property value in the area had skyrocketed in the last few years. The only way Brian's mother could afford the taxes on the property was by holding down two jobs. His dad had split town several years before, so the burden was solely on the two of them. He tried to find odd jobs; but not too many people would hire a kid. He suddenly realized how impolite he was being, held the door open, and spoke up, " please ma'am , forgive my manners. Won't you please come in."

Britney smiled that wonderful smile, stepped through the doorway, and said, "there will be none of this Ms Spears and ma'am stuff. That makes me sound like your grandmother...do I look like your grandmother? Please call me Britney."

Brian stared at Britney who was dressed in what his mother called "Daisy Duke" cut off jeans, and a sleeveless dress shirt tied in a knot around her mid-riff allowing her belly button to show. She looked incredibly sexy. Brian caught himself staring and replied, " oh no ma'am, I mean Britney; you don't look like any grandmother I have ever known."

As they sat down on the sofa, Britney started her plea; " listen Brian, I'm in kind of a bind. I have people coming to my house this weekend for a party, and I've just lost my gardener and pool-guy. They were both arrested yesterday. It seems they were working as a team to rob the houses where they worked. One would distract the owner, while the other would slip into the house and take things of value. They were only taking one or two things at a time ,and any cash they could find, so that the owners wouldn't miss them, and they could keep coming back. Luckily, at least to the best of my knowledge, they didn't take anything from me.

"That's horrible," Brian answered sincerely, "but what does that have to do with me."  He was having a difficult time trying not to stare at her wonderful legs.

"Well, here's the thing," Britney started, " I have seen you mowing here, and I was wondering if I could hire you to mow and trim at my house. I pay pretty good."

Brian could hardly stop himself from jumping around the room, as he answered as calmly as possible, " sure, I can definitely do that. I can start tomorrow, if that's ok."

"You're a lifesaver," she squealed, "thank you so much. You know where I live, right?"

He knew all right. He had ridden his bike past the entrance to her driveway many times, hoping for a glimpse of his dream-girl; with no luck. He assured her that everyone on the road knew where she lived.

As she was descending the front steps, on the way to her car, she shouted over her shoulder, " do you know anything about pools?"

"Everything," he lied, shouting back. He figured he had internet access; how hard could it be.

As she nestled into the driver's seat, she yelled; "you're an angel. See you tomorrow."

Brian could hardly contain himself while telling his mother about his new employment, when she got home from work.

"That's great, "she said, "now you'll have something to keep you occupied this summer. Make sure you do a good job. " She was very proud of her son. He was such a good boy; always trying to contribute to the household income."

Brian spent most of the night online researching pool maintenance; and when he did finally go to bed; he had wonderful dreams about his new employer.

The next morning; after parking his bike under a tree, and receiving no response to the doorbell ; Brian went around to the back of the Spears residence where he found Britney just climbing up the ladder and getting out of the pool. He almost hyperventilated when he saw her wearing a light blue bikini just like the one he had seen her wearing in a People magazine photo. She was, of course, soaking wet and her nipples were protruding through her top, as she noticed Brian and beckoned for him to join her on the pool patio. She was totally unselfconscious as she shook his hand and sat in a vinyl chair. It took every once of restraint as Brian tried not to stare at her crotch because her wet suit was clinging to her totally apparent pussy mound. He hoped she didn't notice the evident bulge in his jeans.

She casually donned a light cover-up and asked Brian if he would like some breakfast.

"I have a nanny for the boys, and a housekeeper/cook who will fix anything your heart desires," she assured him. She thought to herself that this was a handsome young man, and so polite...she was lucky to have found him.

"No thank you ma'a..Britney," he replied, where would you like me to start?"

"Well, I think with the lawn, and the hedges. I have all the equipment in the garage...somewhere. I really don't touch the stuff myself. You said you could do pool maintenance...all the cleaning stuff is in the pool-house over there. Maybe you could do that tomorrow. I don't to overwork you so that you quit on me," she smiled.

When they both stood up, Britney suddenly realized how short Brian actually was. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, and it was obvious he was in pretty good shape by the outline of his chest; but the top of his head only came up to her chin. She couldn't believe she hadn't notice it before, since she was barely over five feet tall herself. It certainly didn't detract from his attractiveness. He reminded her of some of the boys she had gone to school with in Louisiana. She found herself wondering if he had a girlfriend. As she walked into the house, she couldn't help notice that his eyes followed her; and she thought to herself, " you've still got it , girl."

At the conclusion of the afternoon, Britney; again wearing her jeans shorts and a tank top; met Brian on the patio and handed him two $100 bills. He thanked her profusely and thought to himself that he would do the work for nothing just to be near her.

She told him she liked to pay every day in case she didn't see him the next day. As he jumped on his bike, she called out, "see you tomorrow."

Brian waved and was sure he was the luckiest kid on earth. He drifted off to sleep that night with visions of Britney wearing her blue bikini in his dreams.

The next day, they repeated their morning meetings on the pool patio, and Brian surprised himself how easily he handled the pool maintenance. "Thank heaven for the internet," he chuckled to himself.

As the summer wore on, Brian gradually increased his workload at Britney's house, until he was there almost every day. She asked him to take on more responsibilities like painting, washing windows, more extensive gardening, and finally even trusting him to wash,wax , and detail her "baby." Her "baby" was her brand new, robin's egg blue Jaguar XK convertible. Normally she didn't let anyone touch it; but she had grown to trust Brian. One day she asked Brian if he had his license ; and he regretfully told her ,no. Britney never asked him his age; but she had just turned thirty-one and guessed he was about half that.

One day when he was washing the car, he pushed in the CD for some tunes, and was surprised to hear Britney's voice coming from the speakers. It just never occurred to him that she would be listening to her own music. Her voice always uplifted him and he had a big grin on his face when Britney suddenly appeared around the corner. She smiled and quizzed him, "oh, so you know my music?"

He quickly turned to her and admitted, " yeah, my mom used to dance and sing along while working around the house."

"Thanks a lot, I think, " she responded. "So my music is only for people old enough to be your mother. You're making me feel old."

Brian's eyes immediately stared at the ground as he tried to apologize, " I'm sorry, I....

She didn't let him finish his sentence as she punched him playfully in the arm, saying, " I'm just kidding. You gotta lighten up hon." She had that big Britney smile on her face; gave him a peck on the cheek; and went back to the house.

Every morning during their meetings on the patio, they would talk ; and gradually became very comfortable around each other. She always asked about his personal life; and she began to get more free with details about her life. Sometimes the boys, Sean and Jayden, would join them; but usually they were still in bed, or inside playing video games. He liked it when it was just the two of them; she would treat him like a confidant; a true friend. He would smile when she would revert to her southern speech patterns unconsciously, like saying "y'all" when it was just the two of them. She did that when she was really excited about the conversation topic. She even invited Brian and his mother to her house for a July 4th pool party and picnic (and it wasn't even a huge affair; just the five of them). She often gave Brian small gifts, like CDs or DVDs. Sometimes, at the end of a hot day, she would invite him to join her and the boys in the pool (he even kept his suit in her pool house). He was glad that water usually had a shrinking effect on the male anatomy; because one sight he could never get used to , was Britney Spears in a bikini. He was amazed what an incredible body she still had...it would put many teenage girls to shame. Her breasts were so firm and jiggly, and her legs seemed to go on forever. Sometimes he had to wait a few minutes before climbing out of the pool so as not to be embarrassed.

One August morning as they were sitting around the pool discussing the chores for the day Britney confided in him, " Brian I know pretty soon you will be going back to school, so I want you to know how grateful I am for all you've done this summer. You've become more than an employee; I think of you as a trusted friend. The boys and I feel totally comfortable around you. I really enjoy these morning talks."

He was totally caught off guard, blushed and replied, "thank you so much. I was hoping we were friends. You are so much nicer than everybody thinks."

She answered, " I know everybody likes to write bad stuff about me in the rags, and I certainly had some substance abuse problems early in my career; but I've been clean for a long time. The majority of my troubles can be traced to people around me who cared more about what I could do for them, than what they could do to help me. I've trusted a lot of people who I shouldn't have. My boys have helped me keep my sanity. That's why our relationship has meant so much to me. I haven't had many true friends. I began working for Disney when I was eleven, and have working pretty much since then. I wish we were closer to the same age. I know you think of me as being ancient."

"Are you kidding me," Brian almost shouted, "you are the hottest girl I know."

As soon as the words escaped his lips; he knew he should have kept those feelings to himself. He immediately blushed, and tried to take his words back, " I mean you have a great body , for someone your age." He realized he had done it again, and added; "what I mean is...you're great. Anyone would be lucky to have you for a girlfriend."

Now it was Britney's turn to blush as she got up to go wake up the boys. She bent down; cradled Brian's head in her hands ;placed her lips on his, and gave him a long kiss. Before walking away, she was sure she had seen a bulge twitch in his pants.

About a week later, Britney called Brian's house one night and asked him if he would mind postponing the yard work the next day and take a ride with her into Los Angeles for a couple hours. She had been asked to do an interview about the studio album she was recording, and she said she hated making the trip alone. They only lived about thirty miles from LA, but all the traffic sometimes made her nervous; and she said Brian had a calming effect on her. She added, that they could pick up some of the supplies for the pool on the way back.

Brian was overjoyed, and accepted instantly; knowing his mother adored Britney, and would never say ,no. He couldn't believe his luck: a road-trip with Britney Spears. If only his friends could see him now.

The next morning Brian rode his bike to Britney's house and waited by the Jaguar for her to come out. When she did, his lower jaw dropped onto his chest. She was wearing a glittering black dress that hugged her body like a glove. Her curves were the sexiest he had ever seen. The neckline cut across her chest leaving her left shoulder bare and completely sensuous. The hemline came about six inches above her knees, revealing much of her long shapely legs. She accessorized with five inch gold heels, which made her wonderful legs seem even longer. Her beautiful blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders and her fully made-up face. The topper was the bright red lipstick which somehow made her even more desirable. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, and he hoped she didn't notice the lump in his pants. The dress looked like it was made specially for her...it couldn't have been any tighter.

As she approached the car she noticed him staring; stopped, and pirouetted for him, giving him the full effect. She asked, "you like?"

To which he answered with a long whistle.

He played the gentleman by opening the car door for her; but the truth was he just wanted to stare at her legs as she maneuvered them into the driver's seat. He wasn't disappointed as he was treated to a great view up her thighs between her legs. He had a difficult time adjusting himself in the passenger seat, trying to hide the bulge in his pants. It was the greatest trip of his life. They chatted about the summer and about her career. Britney had seen the bulge and wondered how old Brian really was . She knew he was a teenager, and realized he was probably just being born when she was releasing her early hits.

On the drive into LA and the return trip; Brian had a hard time not staring at his driver. She was so beautiful and the dress kept riding up higher on her perfect thighs. He found himself fantasizing about her panties...or maybe she wasn't wearing any. He actually didn't think she was wearing a bra. With her shoulder bare, there were no straps; and he could swear that he could make out the outline of her nipples beneath the black material.

They had stopped at a Carls hamburger place and gotten takeout. The plan was to park at the overlook on Britney's property and eat in the car. Brian loved this car. She had promised to let him drive it someday...imagine him driving a Jaguar. The overlook was off a side road on her property, and was the clincher the realtor had used to close the deal. From there you had a totally private, unobstructed view of the San Fernando valley; and it was magnificent...especially now at sunset. They sat in her car, listening to her CD, and eating their burgers. He loved this about Britney; here was one of the most famous celebrities in the world, and she was completely unpretentious. She was sitting in her car , dressed in elegant clothes , with her hired help, eating hamburgers.

As they were finishing their food, dark clouds started to roll in and obscure the sunset. Britney glanced over at Brian and laughed. She joked that he had ketchup drooling down the side of his mouth, and when he reached for a napkin; she assured him, " don't worry hon, I'll get it."

She leaned over, stuck out her tongue and gently licked the side of his face. She didn't wait to see the shock on his face as she placed her lips on his and kissed him softly. His hands immediately cradled the back of her head and held her there as the kiss continued. He felt her arms encircle his back and pull him closer, as their tongues played with each other. Brian didn't have much experience at kissing, but with Britney it just seemed to come naturally. They held the kiss as their tongues ran all over the others teeth. He ran his fingers through the soft hair on the back of Britney's head and breathed in the scent of her shampoo...strawberry. Brian wished this magical moment could last forever.

When they both came up for air, Britney ran her left hand down the front of Brian's shirt and onto his crotch. She looked dreamily into his eyes, and breathed, "it looks like something is begging to be set free."

Brian nearly came in his pants, as he just nodded in the affirmative. She leaned over the gearshift, and with both hands undid his belt; unsnapped, and unzipped his jeans; and pushed them down as he raised his hips off the seat. When his jeans were halfway down his thighs, she reached up with her right hand and closed her fingers around his rock hard cock, saying, " oh, that's nice sweetie."

Brian knew he was no porno star, but his dick was nothing to be ashamed about. It was 7 and 1/2 inches (yes, he had measured), and was pretty thick. His cock-head was nice and bulbous like he had read it should be. He was in absolute heaven. He was sitting in a Jaguar with Britney Spear's delicate fingers wrapped around his cock. She began to gently jerk it up and down as she leaned over and kissed him again. Brian couldn't help himself; no one had ever done this for him before and he was on sensory overload; and his cock began spurting cum all over Britney's hand and his lap.

"I'm sorry...," he started to apologize, but she wouldn't let him finish his sentence.

"Don't you worry sweetie," she whispered, "there's a lot more where that came from and we'll have it ready in no time."

She leaned over the shift console and started to lick the cum from his cock like she was licking the dripping ice cream off the sides of a cone. When she had finished sucking his cum off each of her fingers; she lowered her head into his lap and placed her lipstick-coated lips around the head of his penis. Brian could feel her tongue playing with the head inside her mouth; and then she lowered her head, taking his already hard cock completely down her throat. He ran his hands through the hair on the back of her head, and threw his head back in sheer ecstasy. She began to bob her head up and down; inhaling, then withdrawing his penis. Brian looked down and couldn't believe what he was seeing: Britney Spears was giving him a blow-job. His cock was in Britney Spears' mouth. He didn't know what to do with his hands, so he just rubbed her back. He wanted to get his hands on her magnificent breasts; but their contorted positions in the car prevented it. He was so excited that in just a couple minutes he was ready to erupt again, and he tried to warn her, " Britney, I've got to pull out now."

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers
12