Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 4

Story Info
Party in Vegas.
5.8k words
4.55
17.5k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

(a story of complete fiction)

*

Brian waited anxiously at his front door for his ride to Las Vegas. He knew he was the luckiest eighteen year old boy (no, make that man) on the face of the earth. He had been invited to spend the weekend in the penthouse suite at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas; and the invitation had come from the newest "residence" performer: Britney Spears. Less than a year ago she had moved to the property just up the road from where he lived with his mother, and circumstances had led her to hire him as caretaker of her property ( it had started as just lawn care; then pool boy; then eventually overseeing the entire property). Their relationship had evolved rapidly; and on a magical day last summer: she had taken his virginity and made him a man. It was a day he had re-lived in his mind countless times since; and one he would never forget. He had lost his virginity to the girl of his dreams; the girl he had worshipped for years.

But she meant much more to him than just sex; she was his best friend and they were confidants. They shared their innermost thoughts together, and he loved her deeply. He knew she loved him also; but ,of course, due to their age differences, they could never reveal their true relationship to the public. She was often linked in the press to various men, but she always assured Brian that these relationships were strictly public-relations concoctions to appease the press, who craved news about her personal life. He never questioned her about the news stories, because it was actually none of his business; and he knew she would always come back to him and their special relationship. The most difficult aspect was not being able to brag to his friends at school about his true connection to this beautiful creature. His mother adored Britney and readily agreed to let him spent the weekend with her in Vegas. Britney had become like a member of the family, and had invited her to pool-parties and barbeques on numerous occasions. She assumed that Brian was like a younger brother to her.

She was now in her third week at Planet Hollywood. The initial hysteria of her "residence" had died down, and Britney felt comfortable in inviting Brian to visit. Just in case there were any questions of propriety; she had also invited her sister Jamie Lynn. She could always just claim that Brian was Jamie's friend. She had told those close to her that she had invited them to celebrate the release of Jamie's first single (from her soon to be released album), "How Could I Want More;" which had been praised by music critics. She was very proud of her little sister, and knew that they would have a fantastic weekend together. The three of them had been "together" before; and knew each other intimately. She felt so relaxed with Brian; she didn't have to put up a protective front like she did in public; she could just let herself go and be her "normal" self. It was incredibly relaxing to be surrounded by people who didn't judge you; people who accepted, and loved, you and your flaws. She had even arranged for a special surprise for Jamie and Brian on the night they arrived. Britney felt extremely luck to have found Brian. He had proved not only to be an excellent caretaker of her property; but possibly the best friend she had ever had. He guarded her innermost thoughts and desires without being judgmental; and with her instruction; had proven to be an excellent lover.

As the shiny white limo pulled up to their modest home, Brian pecked his mother on the cheek, grabbed his small duffle bag, and ran out of the house. When the driver opened the car door, Brian was overjoyed to see Jamie Lynn in the back seat waiting for him. She was dressed in a short yellow sun-dress and cowboy boots. Her hair was more blond than he remembered, as it cascaded down over her shoulders. Her wide smile was exactly as he remembered, as she immediately threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply; almost violently. He slid in beside her as the driver closed the door. They could hear the trunk open and close as he deposited Brian's bag; then the car started and they felt the sensation of movement. The rear seat windows were tinted so darkly that they actually could not see out of them. This, of course, provided complete privacy for the occupants.

Brian and Jamie excitedly got caught up on their lives since they last saw each other. Brian had been accepted into junior college (with the help of his salary from Britney); and Jamie animatedly told the whole story about her first recording release. When they finally stopped talking long enough to catch their breath; they both laughed at their degree of excitement.

The limo was equipped with every amenity possible: television, DVD, fully stocked refrigerator and bar; but the occupants were only interested in each other. As they settled down for the four hour ride from Calabassas to Las Vegas, they realized how very much they had missed each other's company. Brian could hardly resist putting his arms around Jamie and kissing her red, inviting lips; but he still was reluctant to assume that this would be permitted...after all, he was still just Brian; and she was Jamie Lynn Spears. He shouldn't have worried though; as Jamie soon proved by swinging her leg over top of his; straddling his lap; wrapping her arms around his neck; and planting her luscious lips on his. As their tongues played with each other, she ground her bottom into his crotch...with the desired result...she felt his erection pressing against her.

"I really missed y'all," she whispered, as she felt his hands begin to unbutton the top of her dress.

"Me too; more than you can imagine," he answered, as he spread the top of her dress apart, revealing that she had neglected to wear a bra. Her little breasts were like old friends to him as he leaned forward and took her left nipple between his teeth. He fondled both of her small hand-fulls as he sucked the pencil eraser sized nub into his mouth. As he suckled on her perfectly round tits, Jamie scooted back on his lap and reached down to stroke his erection through his jeans. She swiftly unsnapped and unzipped his pants and slid her hand down inside to grasp his rock hard cock. Jamie was totally familiar with his penis, and couldn't wait to feel it inside her. As if reading her mind, Brian raised his ass off the seat, reached down, and slid his jeans down to his ankles; with Jamie still sitting comfortably on his lap. He hadn't bothered to wear underwear, and his cock stood proudly up between them. He was proud of his hard eight inches. He knew it wasn't the largest penis; but neither Britney or Jamie had complained. She lifted up the bottom of her dress to reveal that, she too, was going commando. Her mound was completely bare, and the way she straddled his lap had left her long pussy lips spread wide apart. Her elongated lips glistened in anticipation. As he kneaded her wonderfully perky tits, she grasped his hard rod in one hand; pointing it straight up. She moved forward on the seat, raised her body up on her knees so that her sopping cunt was directly over the head of Brian's cock; and began to rub his crown between her long pussy flaps. As she nudged the head into her slit, she placed both her hands on top of his shoulders, and in one swift motion; dropped down onto his lap, completely impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh, Lord," she sang, as she sat there on his lap, full of his cock.

"Oh Jamie, that feels so good," he responded, as her cunt surrounded his hardness. He reached both hands around her and grasped one of her firm little cheeks in each hand.

She began to raise up on her knees and drop down again in a feverish rhythm, fucking his cock as hard as she could. He responded by thrusting his body upward to meet her every stroke. It had been too long; he wasn't just fucking her: he was pounding her pussy as hard as he could, and it still wasn't hard enough for either of them. He grasped her beautiful cheeks firmly as he lifted them both off the seat, turning their bodies around and dropping down on top of her as they were now laying on the soft leather cushion. She stretched her legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind him as he continued to drive his cock deep inside her pussy. He loved Britney's little sister, but this connection had nothing to do with love, and everything to do with lust. Their arms wrapped around each other as their groins crashed together. Each one seemed to be trying to fuck harder than the other. As Brian plowed his cock into Jamie, he ground his pubic bone against hers, mashing her clit in the process.

Jamie buried her face in his shoulder and squealed as her cum drizzled out of her pussy; coating the car seat. Brian followed her lead, as his cock began squirting inside her. His orgasm seemed endless as his cock jerked and twitched in her tight hole. They collapsed in each others arms; two totally exhausted lumps of hot flesh. They were so drained, that they actually feel asleep, still locked in their embrace...Brian's cock still embedded between her legs. When they abruptly awoke about twenty minutes later; Jamie's sweet little ass was sitting in a sticky pool of their combined juices; and Brian's cock had shriveled and slipped out of its warm sheath. Luckily the limo was fully equipped, as they used nearly an entire box of tissues getting cleaned up. If they hadn't been such good friends, the situation might have been embarrassing; but they just laughed about their lust as they wiped each other clean.

"I guess I should have asked this before," queried Brian, "but are you sure the driver couldn't see or hear us?"

"Absolutely," Jamie answered, "Britney and Kevin used to do it all the...," and she stopped short. "I'm sorry," she apologized, "I shouldn't have mentioned him."

"Are you kidding," Brian asked. "I know she had a life before we met; honestly, it's OK...it doesn't bother me at all. I'm just thankful for the time I have with her."

Jamie flung her arms around him, hugging him tightly as she confided, " she really does love you, you know. You have been so good for her."

Brian just smiled as they embraced; then they sunk back into the plush upholstery, his arm around her shoulders. The remainder of the trip went by surprisingly fast; and before they knew it the limo was pulling up in front of Planet Hollywood.

The driver opened the door; the bellman retrieved their bags from the trunk; and they entered the spacious lobby of the hotel/casino. Upon checking in they were given a key card to the express penthouse elevator, and directions. As they walked through the casino, Brian stopped to take in the overwhelming sights and sounds of the gaming floor, and was almost immediately approached by hotel security staff, who inquired about his age. Even special VIP guests of Britney Spears were not exempt from the 21 year age limitation, and he was requested to keep moving through the casino.

The private elevator opened directly into the living room area of the penthouse suite and the spacious chamber was breathtaking. There were white sofas and chairs everywhere. The plush carpeting was pure white, as was the centerpiece of the room: a white grand piano. Britney had left a handwritten note urging them to order room service before coming down to the main concert room to see her show. She was totally involved in the production, and had to oversee some last minute changes, so she wouldn't be able to join them for dinner. She had seen to every detail though: even purchasing a glittering evening dress for Jamie, and an elegant change of clothes for Brian. There were two extra bedrooms in the suite, in addition to Britney's main bedroom, and the clothes had been laid out on the beds in the spare rooms (Britney had taken every precaution so that even the maid would not suspect her relationship with Brian). They ordered a light meal from room service; changed into their new clothes; and made their way down to the main hall for the 9:00 show, where they were shown to the best seats in the house. The show was a spectacle, and Britney was awesome. She had the audience eating out of the palm of her hand, with the elaborate staging and costumes combined with her unparalleled voice and music. The highlight of this unique show was when she unexpectedly invited Jamie Lynn onstage to sing a duet of her newly released single (that explained the fancy new dress).

Brian was in awe of his employer/ friend...she had never looked more energetic or sexy. He had seen the results of her insane workouts, getting prepared for this long two year residence; but on this particular night, she seemed exceptionally toned and limber.

After the show, they went backstage where Britney publicly greeted him like an old friend; while privately whispering in his ear, "I can't wait to get you upstairs."

The trio went up in the private elevator together, but maintained their decorum until they reached the penthouse, because even in the exclusive enclosure, there was a security camera. All the way up, Brian couldn't take his eyes off the love of his life. Her glittering gown hugged her marvelous curves like a second skin, and he wondered if she was wearing underwear, because he could see her prominent nipples poking through the sequins. When the door finally opened, they virtually ran into the living area after locking the elevator door. Brian could see two large silver ice buckets containing bottles of champagne waiting for them on the main table, just before he was nearly tackled by Britney as she threw her arms around him and locked her bright red lips to his. As their tongues played tag, he ran his hands up under her beautiful blond locks and cradled her head. The welcoming kiss lingered as he ran his hands down her toned back and caressed her magnificent ass cheeks through the skintight fabric.

As she paused to catch her breath, Britney suggested to him, "y'all can unzip that, if you don't mind."

Brian didn't need to be asked twice, as he gently eased the long zipper all the way down her back to below her firm ass. The dress was fitted so perfectly to her form that it didn't budge, as she switched partners, and gave Jamie a long passionate kiss. He stood back and watched as the two beauties hugged each other close. When Britney finally stood back, she looked at him and confirmed his suspicion, "in honor of your visit, I went totally commando tonight for my last number."

With that remark, she reached up to the neck of the dress, and very slowly and sensuously began to peel the sparkling material down her wonderful body. As more of her silky skin was revealed, Brian could feel himself grow harder. When her magnificent breasts sprang free, he wanted to grasp the dress and yank it off her body...the anticipation was almost unbearable. She peeled and rolled the tight material past her flat tummy and belly button, and slowly over her perfectly round ass cheeks, until finally her completely bare pussy mound was revealed. The dress then fell to the floor and she stepped out of it; kicking off her matching heels in the same motion. Brian thought he was going to blow his load right then, just at the sight of the most magnificent body he could ever imagine. Her exercise regimen for the show had eliminated every visible ounce of fat, and toned her body like an Olympic athlete's. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful creature on this earth. Her slimmed down appearance had made her perfect breasts appear even larger.

As she advanced toward Jamie, Britney remarked, "y'all seem to be a might overdressed."

Brian and Britney combined to strip Jamie's new evening dress down her slender body; then quickly removed her matching pink bra and thong leaving her as naked as her sister.

Brian thought to himself that his vision of heaven was now realized. The Spears sisters then turned their attention to Brian; as Jamie unbuttoned his shirt, and Britney unbuttoned and unzipped his new pants. Brian kicked off his shoes as Jamie slipped his shirt down his arms and off. Britney kneeled in front of him, grasped the waistband of his trousers and boxers, and simultaneously yanked them both down to his feet. His raging hard-on slapped her in the face and she slowly licked it's underside from the balls all the way to the crown, before slipping her inviting lips around the head and tickling the slit with her tongue. The sight of her stunning face poised in front of his crotch, with her lips wrapped around his cock was almost too much for Brian to retain control.

Abruptly, Britney pulled back and stood up, stating, "let's continue this in my room where we can get comfortable...and besides, I have a surprise for you both."

She took then each by the hand and led them into her spacious bedroom, where they all sat on the larger-than-king-size bed. Jamie had used her free hand to grab a bottle of champagne from the table and brought it to the bedroom with them. It was then that they realized that they could hear the shower in her bathroom running. She saw their eyes widen in shock and fear, and assured them, "it's all OK...I've asked a new friend to join us tonight."

As they sat there naked, stunned with anticipation; a very familiar face emerged from the bathroom clad in an overly-plush white terrycloth Planet Hollywood robe. Britney introduced them, " Jamie, Brian, this is Miley."

And indeed it was. Brian had seen her face a million times on TV, but never dreamed he would be meeting her in the flesh. She stood in the doorway with a huge grin on her face and just said, "hey y'all, I am so pleased to meet ya."

Britney went on to explain," Miley came backstage after my opening show, and we ended up spending the whole night talking and getting to know each other better; if you know what I mean. It turns out she has always been a big fan of mine; and we have a lot in common. She is going through a lot of the things I had to endure early in my career: the press exploiting her sexuality, and her agents encouraging it for publicity. We bonded almost immediately. I hope y'all will accept her tonight."

Brian and Jamie both nodded in the affirmative; and Miley promptly untied her belt and shrugged the over-sized robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor ,revealing her totally nude body. She seemed to be all legs, as they were incredibly long and slender.

Her small, but perfectly firm breasts were capped by small pink nipples which were already erect. Her mound was bare except for a thin landing strip of brown pubic hair just above her slit. She was even more slender than Jamie, and moved like a sexy cat as she approached the bed. Brian had never thought she was terribly attractive, but he had to admit she was overflowing with sex appeal. His cock was like steel as he watched her sit on the bed next to Jamie and begin to stroke the inside of her thighs. They were virtually the same age and quite similar in body type, as they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately.

Britney watched this with a gleam in her eye, and proclaimed, " you two can get to know one another, while Brian and I get reacquainted. Come on lover; I have missed you so much."

She pushed him back on the bed and ran her hands all over his naked body, coming to a stop when she reached his erection. Her forefinger spread his drops of pre-cum all over the crown, and she leaned down to flick her sensuous tongue along his slit. She lowered her bright red lips down over his cock until it was completely inside her mouth, and then she began sucking it like a Popsicle on a hot summer's day. He could feel the head lodged in the back of her throat as she inhaled his hard meat. She cupped his scrotum, fondling his balls as she sucked. The sight of her angelic face nestled in his crotch was one he would remember forever. He ran his fingers through her blond curls as her talented tongue circled his penis. Beside them he glanced over and saw that Jamie and Miley had indeed gotten to know each other, and were now in the classic "69" position with their tongues buried in each others cunts. He was on the verge of losing control and began to buck his hips, forcing his cock deeper down Britney's throat.

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers
12