Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 6

Story Info
Britney does Halloween.
9.8k words
4.59
15.7k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers

A tale of complete fiction

Brian wondered if there really was some veracity about this theory of karma. Did your deeds, good or bad, really affect your future destiny? He had been a good kid, a good student, a good son for all of his eighteen years and it really did seem like all that good behavior was finally paying off in a big way. As far as he was concerned, he was the luckiest teenager on the face of the earth, and he couldn't imagine a single thing he would do to make his life any better. Good health had blessed him and his mother; his new job of just over a year was one that most people only dreamed of; he had just begun his first year of community college, and it was all paid for; and at that moment he was in the backseat of a Hummer limousine speeding on route to the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. The Bellagio was hosting an incredibly exclusive, A-list only, Halloween party and he was to the escort of his employer, neighbor, lover, and most important: friend, who just happened to be Britney Spears.

A little over a year ago the woman he had worshipped from afar for years, had purchased the country estate just up the road from his home in Calabasas, California. As if that wasn't fantastic enough, she had shown up at his front door one day in desperate need of someone to care for her lawn for an upcoming event, after her usual gardener

had green-card difficulties and vanished. Brian had somehow managed to wrangle himself the position; which quickly expanded to include caretaker, pool maintenance and eventually confidant and friend. And then on the most magical and memorable day of his life: Britney Spears had taken his virginity...the girl of his dreams had become his lover, and they had been lovers ever since.

Of course the extent of their actual relationship had to remain a secret: her career as an entertainer was, unfortunately, dependent on public relations and public perception. It would not appear proper for a thirty-two year old to be seriously dating an eighteen year old. Britney hinted that as soon as she had proven to the courts that she was indeed responsible and stable and the conservatorship that had been awarded to her father was lifted, she would have no reservations about taking their relationship public. The fact that they were in love was the reason it did not seem to bother her when her last public relationship fell through...she truly didn't care. The only reason she ever got involved in these phony relationships was because her publicist convinced her that having a boyfriend kept her in the public eye and relevant, which in turn spurred revenue.

She had just released her own line of lingerie, "Intimate Britney Spears," and she was hoping this would go a long way in establishing her financial independence. Brian was hoping to convince her to model it for him this weekend. As far as he was concerned, she was the sexiest woman on the face of the earth; wearing lingerie or not.

Britney was now several months into her lengthy "Piece of Me" concert residency appearance at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood Resort, so Brian had not seen much of his fantasy girl. She had invited him to Vegas a few times but he missed her tremendously; not just the mind-blowing sex, but he missed their long talks around the pool at her home, and he missed their friendship. They told each other every intimate detail of their lives and seemed to serve as therapists for each other. His mother, of course, had no idea of the extent of their relationship, but she also loved Britney. Britney had given Brian a well-paid job, had even given him a previously-owned car to use to run errands for her, and it was her generous compensation that had allowed him to attend college. His mother had also gotten to be very good friends with Britney and was often invited to barbeques at the Spears residence; that is why she didn't hesitate to give Brian permission to attend the party and stay for the weekend.

Jamie Lynn, Britney's "little" sister was supposed to have attended the party with them but she had already scheduled several appearances near her home in Nashville to promote her new album, and in addition, her seven year old daughter Maddie was sick with bronchitis and Jamie didn't want to leave her. Brian also adored Jamie, who was closer to his age, but it was Britney he was in love with. While Britney was away from her home, her boys Jayden and Sean often spent time with their grandmother in Louisiana. For the length of her residency, Britney was given a luxury suite at Planet Hollywood, and that was where Brian would be spending the weekend.

As the limo continued the four hour trip to Las Vegas, Brian examined the costume that Britney had left for him in the backseat. The Halloween party was that evening and the plan was for him to meet Britney in the secure underground parking facility of the Bellagio, so he would change clothes just before arrival. The outfit was that of a Roman gladiator: sort of a tunic adorned with leather and some armor, complete with a sword and scabbard, and underwear/shorts made from the softest leather he had ever touched. He was to play the part of Mark Antony to Britney's Cleopatra. He couldn't wait to see her costume: he knew it would be elaborate because she never did anything half-way.

As they neared the outskirts of Vegas, Brian quickly threw off his jeans and t-shirt and donned the tunic and shorts. The Humvee limo was so huge that he could actually stand up and change. She had even included leather sandals; in the correct size, of course. When they arrived at the Bellagio, their credentials were checked thoroughly by security staff (his clearance had been left at the gate by Britney) and they even did a bomb sweep underneath the vehicle. The driver explained that VIP's of all types and backgrounds stayed at the most luxurious hotel in Las Vegas, and sometimes even heads of state were there. They parked next to a long white limo and the back door immediately opened and out stepped the most beautiful woman he had even seen...of course it was his Britney. She too was already in costume, and what a costume it was.

Above the leather sandals, she was dressed in long flowing white silk that almost resembled a sarong rather than a gown. There was a strap of cloth over one shoulder, leaving the other one bare and then the fabric flowed down her body. It was sleeveless of course, and the bodice left her cleavage exposed in a V that extended almost to her belly button. She obviously was not wearing a bra because he could see between her magnificent breasts and her unparalleled nipples poked visibly through the silky material. Her nipples were a natural marvel, he thought: they were always the size of jelly beans whether she was aroused or not. Around her waist was cinched a gold chain belt, and the floor length dress was slit up the side past her waist. When she moved, her perfect ass cheeks jiggled and there was no visible panty-line. To top it off, she had dyed her hair black...no wig for his Britney.

Brian actually felt like he had skipped a breath, she was so incredibly beautiful. When she moved to walk, the side slit revealed bare skin far enough up her torso so that Brian was certain she was not wearing panties. "My God, she's sexy," he thought as he exited the Hummer and went to greet her. The radiant smile on her face said it all as she hugged him briefly and gave him a peck on the cheek.

They were both eager to hold each other in a long passionate embrace, but had agreed that the prying eyes of the public were omnipresent, so that any public greeting had to be of a reserved fashion; but she did whisper in his ear, "hi lover."

She stepped back to inspect his costume, which he felt kind of silly wearing because he felt his tunic looked like a dress, and whistled at him while telling him he looked like a handsome warrior. He repaid the compliment by admitting, "you take my breath away in that costume."

"Wait until you see the surprise upstairs," she teased him as they boarded the elevator. The Halloween party was being held in the Bellagio's "The Bank" nightclub, probably the most lavish and expensive nightclub in the United States. When the elevator stopped and they disembarked, waiting for them just outside the huge double doors of the club as a portable throne for Queen Cleopatra to make her grand entrance on. "We borrowed it from the prop room. The Bellagio had used it in one of their elaborate stage numbers, isn't it incredible," Britney informed him. The gilded throne was the type with a long carrying bar on the bottom of each side of the chair so that four men could lift it onto their shoulders...and , of course, Britney already had the four men. Four huge, muscular black men (who could have been quadruplets) were waiting beside the throne, all bare-chested, and dressed in only the "skirt" part of a tunic.

"Here, let me introduce you," Britney suggested. "This is Jerome and Levi, they were on my security detail for my "Toxic" tour; and this is Duval and Mo, I hired them from "Dancing Bear," they are friends of Jerome." They all shook hands smiling with Brian and his hand was dwarfed each time. Britney whispered in Brian's ear, "I didn't want to hire anyone for tonight that I would have to deal with on a day to day basis...you'll understand later." She explained that "Dancing Bear" was an escort service that hired out male strippers for private functions. The four really were an imposing force because they all had their heads completely shaved and were at least six feet two inches tall and built like professional linebackers. They seemed as wide as they were tall. "Well, are you ready for our grand entrance," she asked as she climbed onto the throne and the four bruisers hoisted her onto their shoulders. "As was protocol, you must walk three steps behind," she instructed him as she gave him a sly smile and winked.

The doormen opened the impressive doors and the entourage entered while everyone in the room stared and then applauded the effort. As soon as she had left the throne, her four footmen carried it outside the club and then returned to stand beside the doors and wait. She immediately took Brian's arm and began to mingle with the elaborately adorned crowd, introducing him to everyone as "her friend and neighbor." Brian knew that everyone in the room must be incredibly rich and famous, but hardly recognized anyone. He had expected the crowd to be made up of other show-business types, but Britney explained that most of the costumed guests were business magnates, and some foreign government dignitaries. They were all incredibly rich, as he expected, but most had made their money without being publicly famous.

The nightclub was the most incredible room he had ever dreamed of: some of the walls were made of leather and it encompassed three separate floors. Of course, everywhere they went all eyes were on Cleopatra. She was indeed the Queen, thought Brian. When she slithered her way through the crowd, her magnificent breasts jiggled under the silk material and her prominent nipples were clearly on display. They made their way to a VIP booth above the dance floor and Brian swallowed hard when he finally spied someone he recognized: none other than the diva Mariah Carey.

Mariah was dressed as the "Little Mermaid," all grown-up version. She had died her long silky hair red and it was a vision of loveliness as it cascaded down over her bare shoulders. She wore what amounted to a tiny strapless bra consisting of cloth seashells that just barely covered her areola...they were more like pasties. Her huge breasts were mostly on display and Brian guessed they must be about 36 D in size. Her tail-piece was like a skin tight floor length skirt which had a small opening for her feet and then continued behind her ending in a huge fin shape. It shimmered and glittered when she walked; her steps limited to short strides by the small opening. When she saw Britney they immediately went to hug each other, and Brian could not help but think that this was the subject of many a wet dream. When Mariah made any type of movement, her huge breasts swayed and threatened to break free of the bra. He knew she was twelve years older than Britney, but was still the second-sexiest woman he had ever seen.

Non-celebrities always assume that all celebrities are acquainted and hang out together, but that is far from reality. The truth was that Britney and Mariah scarcely knew each other. Only meeting at awards shows and occasions such as this, they immediately began to chat about what was going on in their respective lives. Both of their publicists had wrangled invitations to this event in order to get their clients in the public eye. It tuned out they had so much in common that they became fast friends. Both had just gone through breakups and were now single (no one knew about Brian), and both were coping with being single parents of two children. Of course the most obvious thing they had in common was that they were both absolutely gorgeous and could not make a move without the press swarming over them.

While Brian just rubber-necked the various celebrities and scoped out the dance floor, Mariah and Britney bonded over countless glasses of champagne. Neither was much of a drinker because they valued their voices too much, but champagne did not seem to count as imbibing as they easily downed a couple bottles. Brian, of course, being only eighteen would not have a drink until he was in Britney's suite: he was being allowed to break the rules by just being in the club as a favor to Britney. It was difficult to take his eyes off the two beauties: when Britney sat down and crossed her legs, he could see bare skin well above her thighs, all the way to her waist; and Mariah's breasts were about ninety-five per-cent exposed. It seemed like everyone in the club was making some excuse to pass by the VIP box and have a look.

After putting in their appearances for a couple of hours, Britney whispered to Brian, "if you don't mind, I am going to invite Mariah back to our place and continue this as a private party, she's feeling a little depressed and lonely after Nick cheated on her." He was so proud and thrilled that she had called it "our" place that there was no way he could refuse, even though he figured it would delay their reunion sex for a few hours. Mariah joined then in the Hummer limo and Brian had to force himself not to stare at his two stunning companions. When they got back to Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Brian was surprised that the four "throne-bearers" had followed in Mariah's limo and joined them in the private elevator to Britney's penthouse suite. "Y'all don't mind do you lover," Britney asked, finally free to snuggle up to him, "Mariah is feeling kinda lonely and I thought having a few more people would cheer her up." Both Mariah and Britney leaned against Brian to steady themselves when they got off the elevator, both feeling the effects of the champagne.

The elevator was private and could be locked off so that no uninvited guests could show up. It opened directly into Britney's living room area which was dominated by two large white leather sofas. First thing Britney did was pull Brian close and kiss him passionately, their tongues seeking refuge in each others mouths. "I've missed you so much," she confessed, "I want you so badly." The champagne was probably having an effect on her, but Brian had not been drinking and he felt the same way.

A wide smile appeared on Mariah's face and she blurted out, "a ha, I was wondering about your relationship"

"Britney grinned and answered, "now y'all have to keep this a secret, but Brian is my lover...and my love."

"Your secret is my secret," assured Mariah as she reached down and unzipped the mermaid costume all the way to her waist so that it was now basically held on by the flare of her incredible hips. Brian could see the entire side of her ass cheek and he was pretty certain that she wasn't wearing underwear either. Mariah was leaving very little to the imagination because the tiny fake shells of her bra just barely covered her nipples. She was nearly as sexy as his Britney...sensuous he guessed the word would be. It was amazing watching her move; she didn't so much as walk around the room, as she "flowed" around it. Her movements were so smooth and languid. "Oh that feels so much better," Mariah breathed a sigh of relief, "that tail was so unbelievably tight."

Britney broke away from Brian and invited everyone to make themselves comfortable while she went behind the bar area and produced three bottles of champagne and a tray with seven fluted glasses. Flipping on the sound system, she sashayed her way back to the sofas and sat next to Brian. When everyone had a full glass, she proposed a toast by raising her glass, "to having fun," she suggested; and the other six repeated her sentiment. The conversation and champagne flowed and Britney urged Brian to get up and dance with her in the spacious living area. They were joined by Jerome and Levi and then Mariah began to sway to the music. Watching Britney dance was exciting Brian even more as her wonderful nipples poked against the white silk and her cleavage revealed almost her entire breasts. When a slow dance came on the mix, they held each other close and the feel of their bodies rubbing together was almost too much for them to bear.

Brian had been the beneficiary of her private parties before and he was sure that it was just a matter of time before hormones took over. They looked over on the sofa and saw that Jerome and Levi were sitting on either side of Mariah rubbing her bare thighs. She had turned the costume bottom around so that the zipper opening was now in the front and her shapely legs were naked all the way to her crotch. From where he was dancing, Brian couldn't be certain, but he was pretty sure she wasn't wearing any panties. She had put her hands to the sides and was also caressing their naked thighs as the tunics had ridden up their muscular legs. Duval and Mo were in front of Mariah doing a slow sensuous dance, rotating their hips and thrusting their groins out.

Britney cupped his ass cheeks under his tunic and he reached inside her V-opening and gently fondled her wonderful, firm tits. He had been to enough of her parties to know that there was no place for modesty when she got turned on. She had finally been pushed past the breaking point when he tweaked her jelly bean nipples and she stood back from him, unhooked the gold belt and threw it aside, slid the silk gown off her shoulder and let it fall. As it descended to the floor in slow motion, it slid over the swell of the most magnificent tits Brian had ever seen, flicked her erect nipples, flowed provocatively over her smooth hips, uncovered her endlessly long legs and pooled on the floor at her feet. She was now utterly and completely nude, her pubic area shaved bald, as usual. She was indeed a queen...a goddess, as she stood in front of him; her plump pussy mound already glistening.

She advanced to Brian and began to strip him as well, unhooking the tunic closures and shoving his leather shorts to the floor. He had been erect for most of the evening and his penis sprang up against his stomach. Britney dropped to her knees in front him, grasped his manhood in her hand and bent it down so that it was pointed at her mouth. She flicked her tongue over his crown a few times then began to lick his cock like an ice cream cone, beginning at the base and trailing her tongue all the way to the head. Opening her ruby lips she inhaled his entire eight inches until it bumped the back of her throat and then began to suck. Her black Cleopatra hair was cut in a way that it squarely framed her angelic face as she sucked his cock and Brian knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers