Britney Spears Keeps Her Virginity

Story Info
Britney has secret way of remaining a 'virgin'.
999 words
3.87
111.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Britney was on her hands and knees, back arched sharply, head up. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her pussy lips inflamed, but still tightly together. What drew my attention the most, however, was most unexpected! Her asshole. Although not spread by her hands, it gaped. It gaped on it's own. I wondered how many times she had been fucked there. But don't get me wrong. It was beautiful. Perfectly round, tight edges, a dark pink color surrounded by skin slightly darker than the rest of her body. Definitely not wore out looking. It seemed...inviting.

"Are you going to fuck my ass or not!?"

"Just admiring the view."

"Whatever. Just remember the rules. You can fuck my ass ONLY. Don't try sticking your dick in my girl place. I wanna stay a virgin! If you fuck up, those two guys outside will get rid of you! Don't forget. Now come on! And do it hard!" Britney's voice was very loud.

I had almost forgotten those two goons outside her dressing room door. They looked like WWF rejects. They had picked me out of the audience to come backstage. Do they know what she's doing?

I blocked out all those things. Britney waited for me. She still wore her top from the concert. A tight white t-shirt with sparkles, and no bra. It was soaked in sweat, so I could clearly see her hard nipples. It was funny she didn't take it off.

She had on a ruffled mini-skirt, which was pushed up around her waist. Her panties were in a wet ball by my feet. I was naked by this time. When I first came in, she had made me strip for her. I took off my clothes very very fast. She got mad a little bit. I couldn't help my excitement though. And I was afraid she would change her mind.

My dick was harder than it had ever been. Britney examined it and touched it for quite a while at first. I was afraid I would come just from that. She opened a tube of something and rubbed it onto my cock. It only made me harder. She seemed pleased, and said,"ok!!" . That's when she explained the rules to me. Just in the ass. It was fine with me. I'd always wanted to do that! And to Britney!! I couldn't believe she still thought of herself as a pure innocent virgin girl...

I held her hips and slowly entered her beautiful bottom. My dick is quite big, very thick, more than one girl had complained. But I entered easily. I was a little shocked I could barely feel the sides of her hole. Then I stared to slowly pump my entire length in and out. As I pulled out she relaxed, but when I went in she squeezed! Every time! It was so tight, then loose, then tight again...The sensation was overwhelming. She really knew how to work those muscles. Like well rehearsed choreography. I started to feel a building sensation in my balls and a tingling in the head of my cock. So I pulled out completely. I wanted to make this last.

I marvelled at her gaping ass. She moaned, "come on..." "come on...put it back in..."

I slid one finger in. Then three. Then four! I knew if I tried hard enough I could put my whole fist in there!! That's when she yelled,"Stop fucking around. Do me hard!"

I grabbed the back of her skirt and slammed my cock into her as hard as possible. She let out a loud yelp. And screamed "yes! faster!"

So I didn't hold back. I fucked her like a jackrabbit on speed. Every time my hips would slap into her smooth ass there would be a very loud smacking sound and she would let out another high pitched yelp. I was sure everybody still in the stadium had to hear this.

I held out for at least thirty minutes! Thirty minutes of brutally slamming my thick cock into Britney Spears butt hole. Even I could believe my stamina. All the while Britney would alternately moan and let out high pitched screams. It was like a song. With the drum beat of skin on skin.

I knew I was moments from cumming. There was one more fantasy I wanted to fulfill. Consequences be damned.

I pulled out and quickly moved around to her face. Her head was still held high in pleasure. She didn't know what I was planning. I grabbed the back of her head and turned her face toward me as the first jet of cum erupted from my cock.

She said, "Hey! You can't d--" The first large shot went directly into her open mouth! Yes!

She turned her head to the side and closed her mouth quickly. "Mmmhph..."

I shot six more large blasts!! Six! More that I've ever cum. I covered the side of her face in sticky white love. Running from her forehead across her eye, nose and mouth. I even shot one blast into her ear.

Time seemed to stand still as I stared at Britney Spears cum covered face. Beautiful. Extremely cute. And very nasty all at once.

Time went into slow motion as she opened her mouth and let my cum run out onto the floor.

She scrambled past me toward the door on her knees. I caught one last glimpse of her ass as she went by. A little more red than before, and open more than ever...

Britney yelled, " Rocky!!"

The door burst open and in came the goons.

I woke up a few hours later, still naked. I was in a dumpster behind the stadium. I felt like I had fallen out of an airplane.

I was covered in bruises, and blood from my mouth and nose.

I was still smiling. Britney Spears...I did...Britney's ass...

I was in incredible pain. But my dick was harder that ever.