Britney, Teen Hypnotic Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

"One, two, three, wake up."

"Britney, come to my house next Tuesday evening at 7:30, bring a friend."

Tuesday evening Britney arrived with a smaller version of herself. This young lady had very large breasts and a very small waist. She was blond with ample hips.

"Mr. Lawrence this is Melissa."

"How do you do Melissa?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I understand that you can hypnotize people and make them feel terrific. Can you help me lose weight?"

From where? "Sure, I can do that. Why would you want to lose weight?"

"My hips are too big."

Well, look into my eyes. Make your body stiff, like a board." She did while looking into my eyes. I put my hands under her arms and lifted her. I tilted her back while looking in her eyes. I could see them glazing over.

"When I tell you, you will go completely limp and you will be under my complete control." Clearly, Melissa was highly motivated. "Limp, now!" As I held her she went limp. Her eyes rolled up in her head. I squeezed one ofthose large breasts. No reaction.

"Melissa, I want you to take your clothes off and show me where you want to lose weight."

She stood up and undid her blouse and shrugged it off. She then opened her pants and stepped out of them. "My hips." She pointed to them.

"Come here." She came over and I put my hand on her hips. I pulled her pants down and put my hand on her mound. She was very moist. I felt her clit as she moaned. "Do you like this?"

"Oh, yes, yes!"

"Britney, take your clothes off." She quickly stripped naked. She did have an incredible body.

"Melissa, I want you to lick Briney's clit. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I can."

"Melissa, when you address me you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Melissa, start licking. Britney, you will have an orgasm when she licks your pussy."

While Melissa was working I quickly undressed. Suddenly, Britney started to scream, "Oh, Oh, Oh." Very loudly. She laid on her back and Melissa stopped licking.

"Melissa, do you like sex?"

"Yes, Master."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No, Master."

"Have you ever had sexual relations?"

"Yes, Master."

"How about you, Britney?"

"Only with Master Sam."

"Did you enjoy what Melissa just did to you?"

"Yes Master, but I would prefer you or Master Sam."

"Melissa, I want you to get on all fours so I can put my penis into your ass. It will feel very good. You must relax your ass completely."

She got on all fours and I got out my KY Jelly. I applied it liberally to her anus. I then pushed slowly into her. It felt tight and wonderful. "As you feel me going in and out of you your whole body will react. You are becoming very aroused. Your orgasm is almost here. When I shoot into you, you will cum."

I shot and she screamed.

12