Britney's Caterer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are you doing, God baby fuck me,” she begged, squirming against me.

“You wanna come again? Then ride it.” I smiled at her. I wanted to watch her get herself off with my fingers, and she understood.

She kissed me again before leaning back, rotating her hips slowly. She was so turned on though, I knew she couldn’t go slowly for very long, and I was right. Within a minute she was riding my fingers fast, grinding her hips into me.

I felt her pussy start contracting again, but she kept herself quiet. I watched as her body writhed and bucked as her second orgasm washed through her.

Britney finally relaxed and leaned back against the wall, letting her leg down this time. She was panting, but smiling. I kissed her gently and pulled my hand away, stepping out of the bathroom stall to wash up. I looked at the reflection in the mirror. She was still leaning there, catching her breath.


“Britney, put your pants on, let’s get out of here,” I said, jolting her out of her daze.

“Yeah…yeah ok,” she said. She still sounded out of it, which amused me. She was, however, able to get dressed again.

While I was waiting for her, I saw the stall at the opposite end of the row open and a girl step out. “Shit,” I said under my breath. Britney said it, too, when she stepped out a moment later, though she wasn’t as quiet about it. I couldn’t believe we hadn’t noticed someone else in the bathroom, and I was positive we would have heard someone walk in. She must have been there the entire time. The girl’s face was flushed, and I wondered if it was from embarrassment or if she had enjoyed what she had overheard.

“I…I…I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were in here, I won’t say anything, I didn’t see anything,” she stammered before dashing out the door.

“Looks like we had a bit of an audience,” I said to Britney, wrapping my arm around her waist.

“If she enjoyed it even half as much as I did, then she got her money’s worth.”

I laughed. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

We stepped out of the bathroom, and the same girl was leaning against the far wall, apparently waiting for us as she approached us as soon as we emerged. “Hi, again. Um, I just wanted to apologize for intruding on what was obviously a private moment, guess I was just curious.”


Britney put on her best Public Relations smile and said, “Oh it’s ok, it wasn’t your fault, and we shouldn’t have been in there really anyway, but sometimes you just can’t help yourself.” I felt her nudge me gently.

“Ok, good, I didn’t want to piss off Britney Spears, you never know what kind of repercussions that could cause.” Britney seemed a bit perturbed by this, but the girl laughed, obviously joking. “Anyway, I’ll leave you two be, but I was wondering if I could get your autograph? I promise I won’t tell my friends the circumstances of how I got it.”


Britney said, “Sure, what’s your name?”

“Katie,” she replied as she handed Britney her notebook.


I looked over to see what Britney had signed, and smiled. It read, “Katie – Good luck in college and knock before entering. Love, Britney Spears.” She handed it back to Katie, who laughed at it as well. “Yes, I’ll be sure to knock, and thank you!” she said as she walked off.

“Knock before entering? I wonder how she’s going to explain that one to her friends when she shows them,” I said, truly wondering what the possibilities of explanations could be.

We walked back to my dorm in silence. I don’t know her own reasons for not talking, but I was enjoying the crisp autumn air and Britney’s warm body close to mine. I didn’t need any words. My apprehension about her own silence was cleared when she rested her head on my shoulder as we rode the elevator up to my floor. She looked as if she was nearly asleep.

My roommate was in class for the rest of the morning. It was nice to have the room to ourselves and not break the silence that seemed to have become sacred between us. I kissed the top of her head and pulled the covers back on my bed, sliding in under them. Britney pretty much fell in next to me and I tugged her waist back against me, holding her close, both of us starting to drift to sleep.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek softly as she nestled back against me. “I’m falling in love with you,” I whispered. I had thought she was already asleep, but I saw the corner of her mouth twitch with a hint of a smile as I slipped off to sleep.

12