Britney's Caterer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...yeah I think I'll just wait downstairs, Amber, ok? Come down when you're ready to go," Britney said, backing out the door slowly, leaving Chantel and myself to deal with the situation.

I grabbed my duffel bag and reached up to start pulling a few clothes out of my closet, wanting to leave before anything escalated. Apparently, when I reached up for my clothes, my hair slid away from my neck and my wrist appeared at eye level.

"Jesus Amber, what is going on," Chantel gasped as she pulled my hand over to look examine it. "And your neck? And HER neck, for that matter?"

"It just happened. I don't know how, but it did. Neither of us have done anything like this before, but it's what we both want and need in our lives right now." She was my roommate and my friend, after all. I thought it best to be honest.

I was surprised that she wasn't upset by my answer, even though she was showing great concern over the extent of my minor injuries. "And you're both happy?" she asked, finally releasing my arm to let me pack.

"Yes, we are," I answered firmly.

"Well...I guess if you're happy, then I'm happy for you. And with Britney Spears! My friends will never believe this! Now, will you just tell me where you're going?"

"I'm going out to San Francisco with her until Tuesday. I'm taking my cell if you want to call me while I'm out there. I'll bring you back a souvenir." I smiled as I packed the Louisiana State sweatshirt I had inherited from Britney as my own "souvenir."

"Ok, yeah, I'll give you a holler sometime, and hopefully I want be interrupting anything."

I laughed. "Brit has a concert Monday night. I'll be at the venue, but I won't be busy with anything. Give me a call then."

"Alright cool, I will. See you next week!" she said as I finished packing and headed out the door to meet Britney in the limo that was now waiting to take us to the airport.

The chauffeur opened the door for me and I tossed my bag in, climbing in after it. "Damn, now this is the way to travel!" I said as I sat down next to Britney.

"You like it huh? Wait 'til you see the jet. I wasn't going to call for a limo, but I thought you might think it was fun. Besides, it has plenty of room...so are you ready to hit the road or what?"

"Hell yeah, I need out of this damn town!"

We weren't but three blocks down the road before she had rolled up the privacy screen at the front of the limousine, pushed me back on the lengthy seat, and had planted herself on top of me, pulling me willingly into a heavy makeout session that lasted the half hour drive to the airport.

I stopped her when she reached for my pants. "Hey now, we're almost there, I don't want to start anything we can't finish. Let's wait until we get to San Fran. Anticipation only makes it better."

She groaned in frustration but agreed, climbing off me just as the limo rolled to a stop on the airport tarmac. Front door service to a private jet. Dayum.
Once we boarded, I was amazed at how luxurious a private jet could be. United Airlines didn't have anything on Britney Spears's jet! The main cabin was split into a dining room and television room, and in the rear, I could see a bedroom.

I set my bag in the bedroom before joining Britney in front of the television as she channel surfed to MTV. "You have cable on an airplane?" I asked incredulously.

"Money can buy you almost everything," she said as she put the remote control down, "but it can't buy you happiness."

She slid into my lap again, determined to pick up where we had left off in the limousine, but I didn't let it go beyond kissing. Knowing how crazy for release we both would be that night gave me all the willpower I needed to take enough breaks to keep each other cool.

Three hours later we arrived in San Francisco, and were again picked up on the tarmac in a limousine and whisked off to the concert venue so Britney could start getting set up in her dressing room.

I left her to do what she needed and went off wandering around the arena after she tossed me an all-access backstage pass. The hallway I was in came to a dead end at the security office. As I turned to go back, the office door opened.

I was a bit surprised that the venue had a female working security, just because concerts tend to need strong security, but it was not concert night after all. She stopped me before I could go further. "Excuse me, but this is a restricted area, I'll escort you to the exit," she said as she took my elbow, pulling me back down the hallway.
"Wait! I have a pass!" I said, turning the badge around on its neck strap so she could see it. She took it from me and examined it closely, then looked me over, examined the pass again, and dropped it back around my neck.

"Where did you get that?" She asked curtly.

"Uh...Britney Spears gave it to me..."

"Is that so? Hmm. Alright," she said, finally releasing her grip on my arm and walking away.
I rubbed my elbow, cursing the rude bitch silently as I resumed my personal tour to the front of the arena where I found a flyer, flipping through it to see what was going on in the city over the weekend. I must have lost track of time. When I checked my watch, it had been half an hour since I'd left the dressing room.

I rushed back, not wanting to keep her waiting if she wanted to get out of there. I stopped at her door, raising my hand to knock politely, but stopped short when I heard one of Britney's moans that I had grown to worship.

I smiled. The past three hours of our travel had been intensely arousing, and she was apparently giving into her cravings. I hesitated a moment, appreciating the picture my mind was conjuring up. Although the thought of Britney on the other side of the door pleasuring herself was inviting, I had told her she must wait until tonight at the hotel.

"She's going to get a spanking for this," I thought, reaching for the doorknob, opening the door slowly.

But that bubble burst as Britney's eyes snapped open when she heard the door.

"What the fuck?!"

12