Britney's Caterer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and put her head down on my chest, absentmindedly playing with my nipple. "Amber?"

"Hmm?"

"I really am sorry about what happened today."

"It's ok honey, I understand."

I felt her take a deep breath and sigh, obviously relieved.

"Brit?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm just thinking about you and Bella. What exactly is your history?" I felt her eyelashes flutter against my skin as she blinked rapidly, always a sure sign she was thinking hard.

"We met when I was 17. She was a groupie. She kept showing up backstage at all my shows. One day I decided she deserved more than meeting the backup dancers so I invited her and some other fans back to say hello and sign some photos. I'm not really sure how it happened, but we had a fling for a couple days, "experimenting" with each other, and then I had to leave, and that was it. I didn't see or talk to her after that."

"Hmm, ok. You saw her today though. Did you like being with her that way again? You can be honest, I won't get mad." I patted her head reassuringly.

"Well...it felt good."
I thought a moment. "I'm sure it did feel good, you definitely seemed to be enjoying yourself. And...even though I was upset by it, it kinda turned me on to see you with somebody else. I was just thinking..."
She must have caught onto my intentions. She lifted her head up and asked, "What's on your mind?"

"I was thinking that maybe...we could do our own experimentation sometime. Maybe you could see Bella again before we have to leave. I don't think she would say no. I wouldn't mind that if I was there. And she's definitely beautiful. I gotta say, I do have a soft spot for gorgeous Latina women." I waited for a response. It came promptly.

"And what's that supposed to mean!"

I smiled at her and bumped her chin with my hand playfully. "I said, I have a soft spot for Latinas. Second only to pop superstars."

She grinned and lay back down. "Well ok, as long as pop superstars come first, then it's ok."

"So...about Bella?" I prodded, curious as to what she thought of the idea.

"I've never thought about trying something like that. It could be fun. Yeah...yeah, I think it would be fun to try, especially with you. And you're here until Monday, we have plenty of time."

I smoothed her hair back, feeling myself succumbing to the jetlag as I fought to keep my eyelids open. "We can talk about it more tomorrow. Let's go to sleep."
She must have been just as tired as me. "Mhmm...goodnight."

"Goodnight babe."

To be continued...

12