Britney's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad straddled her hips and slid the tip of his manhood into her sex lips. Despite her wetness she knew this was going to hurt. She began to panic again. “N-no, ungh, oh, oh god.” She moaned. “Oh my God!” Chad slid slowly, ever so slowly into her hot pussy. “Unnngh, ah, AH!” She cried. She shut her eyes tight, turning her head away, determined now that she should not want this, not now, not like...

Chad took her face between his hands. “No, you must look at me, Britney. Today you are a mine.” He entered her fully, breaking through the barriers of her virginity. Britney screamed softly, groaning and panting, writhing in the ropes and under his weight. The pain was only slight and passed quickly. He moved out of her again, backing nearly completely out. She sighed, a tear rolling down to mingle with the sweat in her hair. She looked at him as he entered her again, a little faster and a little deeper this time. She arched her neck and back against him. “Oh god,” she said again. She was being raped, molested, taken against her initial will. She knew that now. She also realized at last and for certain - she was loving it. Even if it killed her, she wasn’t sure she wanted it to ever stop.

Chad was fucking her faster now, moving in and out over and over her soft naked flesh, stabbing into the heart of her sexuality. He was licking at her nipples and supporting himself by his arms, his own sweat dripping onto her neck and face. Still, he straddled her hips, his long manhood working between her legs, fucking her slick sex. And she knew he could go deeper still. “You’re mine, Britney,” he said, sucking at the underside of her left breast. “All mine.” Faster still he moved, in and out of her twisting form. She was still so helpless beneath him, tied into this open position to receive him again and again. She looked around her, seeing the other boys watching, some touching themselves at their prominent bulges. She was at their mercy. Would they take her next?

“Oh, ah, AH!!!” She cried.

“You... hear that... boys. That... is the sound... of the end... of innocence.”

The room was spinning. Around her the young men leered at her predicament. She could hear Bethany’s assailant moan with ecstasy and then Beth’s sobs. She was so hot and she couldn’t move, and Chad was sliding in and out of her faster and faster now, his own breaths beginning to sound as labored as her own. She pulled at her ropes, a knot of unbearable pleasure threatening to engulf her as she moaned louder and louder, arching her back, her breasts jutting out to again be captured briefly by Chad’s lips. It sent sparks of fire through her body as those nipples slid so effortlessly from his hungry mouth. Chad’s own climax on he rise, he steadied himself above her again, staring down at his prize that he was having before any other. The heat between them threatened to burn her up inside and she began to scream in pleasure along with his frenzied pussy-pounding.

“Aah! Aah! Aah-AH!” Britney shuddered violently, coming is great spasms that sent her vision reeling and stars flooding her line of site, quaking ever more as Chad began to groan his own satisfaction. She felt his hot streams jet into her as he moaned hoarsely, coming inside of her steaming sex. He spasmed once more, grinding his hips into hers before collapsing on top of her hot body. They lay there both, trying to catch their breath.

He began to pant into her ear, kissing her earlobes as he pulled out of her, causing another involuntary jerk of her body. “That,” he whispered into her soul, “was incredibly powerful.” He nipped once more at her nipples causing her to gasp in excitement before climbing off of her completely. She looked up and him and almost smiled. The others looked down at her intently now, and she knew at that moment that her ordeal was far from over. “Well,” said Chad as he toweled himself off, “Who’s next?”

“Oh god,” she breathed, turning her head away as two of the boys began to nuzzle her breasts and neck. One quickly ran his hands between her spread legs, licking at her sex lips hungrily, he reached under, working his hand between her cheeks and inserting the tip of his finger into her ass. “N-NO-” Britney sobbed aloud, shaking her head back and forth trying to squirm away from the intruding digit. He ran it into her, working it in and out of the soaked area of her ass and then jabbing it up her cunt.

“C’mon, baby, this is what you want now,” said one boy. “It is what that hot little bod of yours was made for.”

Another suggested untying her for more fun. “She won’t be a problem now, do you think Chad? She’s tired out, drugged, and seems to have even enjoyed it.”

“Yeah,” said the other. “We can all have some fun this time.”

Oh God, she thought, they’re all going to fuck me. I’m so tired. I don’t think I can take it.

As if in answer to her silent plea Chad said, “Yes, I think she should learn the pleasures of more than one partner. She seems to be coming along just fine.” He smiled that wicked smile of his as the boys loosened the ropes while another took off his shorts.

Britney’s hands were left tied together, but she was otherwise freed of bindings and her shoes, surrounded by a room of hungry young men and still unable to walk on her own, especially after the first round of sex. The first two boys began to feel up and hold each leg while licking her ribs, breasts, and kissing her lips. She was forced to responded to the kisses, and eventually did so in a drunken way, going from pulling away in disgust to returning the kisses in earnest and back again. They held her legs still as she first felt the hot breath of a third man on her innermost thigh. She felt groggy again, once again being lulled by the calmer sensations that assailed every inch of her. She felt his tongue work against her sex lips and she sighed in pleasure as he parted those lips with his own. “Damn girl, you taste good.” He began lapping at her clit and all over her pussy flesh and she quickly found herself spiraling back into oblivion. Her second climax came quickly at the attack on her senses, with a man suckling at each young tit while another drank her spasms of come.

The next thing she knew she was on the floor and one of the men was working his way beneath her, so her sweaty back lay on his stomach. The one who had licked her into orgasm held her arms as his friend maneuvered beneath her, while the other moved around to stand between her legs. There was nothing she could do as the one beneath her began to work his cock between her ass cheeks and into her most secret place.

“No, n-no, no t-there,” she tried to plea. But it was too late.

“Oh yes, bitch.” He worked his tip into her asshole and began to enter her. She screamed in a new pain as he slowly worked himself inch by inch into her. She could feel him slowly deepen himself into her and she wriggled and groaned. Finally he reached a point where he could go no further, backed out some, but then entered further into her still, holding her hands as his hips worked his cock into her ass. At the same time the man between her thighs entered her still-soaked pussy, sliding his immense dick deep into her. He pulled out, and then drove back into her again, deeper than Chad had been able to get into her from his former angle. She felt this new cock slide deeper and deeper into her, his own hips and balls finally meeting her pelvis, all the while the man beneath her was working in and out of her, always gaining more ground with each penetration. She began to moan and cry and the two cocks worked their way in and out of her, fucking her ass and cunt. Britney wondered to herself how much more of this punishment she could handle.

But the boy above her head was about to answer that. “I’ve tasted you baby. You’re turn to taste me, I think.”

“No. No - ungh - p-please.”

“Oh yes. You’re not going anywhere. No teeth now.” He kneeled down above her head and worked his cock to her lips with his hand. He was large and swollen, and she couldn’t bear the thought of tasting him. “Open up, Baby. Take it all in.” His shaft worked past her parted lips, into her mouth. Britney sighed against his flesh as it worked into her mouth, back and forth slowly at first, finally reaching the back of her throat. He pulled her head to him, and began working his cock in and out, fucking her face as the other two pounded her from behind and above.

“Mmph, mmph...”

“Oh man,” said another young man in the room. ‘This is hot. This bitch is so hot.” Britney looked around her between the thrusts into her lips and the hair that stuck to her face as the tears streamed down her round cheeks. All around her the other men were naked and stroking themselves above her body, each with a long hard shaft in their hands. Chad himself stood above her face, looking into her eyes as she was hammered in every hole, her wrists held as she vainly squirmed against the rape. She could feel someone spreading her legs painfully wide, tickling and tasting her toes, causing her to buck against the impaling men. The man she was being forced to blow reached behind him with one hand to pinch her niplle and rub them vigorously. Her flesh bobbed with the multiple attacks from every direction. Bethany watched her as well, hanging limply in her chains, cum dripping down her legs.

The pain had turned to frenzied pleasure, and she swam through sensations that threatened to make her pass out. The two men fucking her ass and twat began to pound her faster and harder, over and over and over again and again, working in and out of her at varying speeds like pistons pulling at her flesh lips and slamming backing into her again. The one in her mouth jerked her face up to him with more intensity now, moaning at his own coming climax. She could taste his pre-cum and feel him grow larger and bigger in her mouth. He drove deaper into her throat, causing her to gag and choke, her mouth wrapping tighter on the pounding cock with the reflux, spurring him on.

“Mmmm-mmmm-mmmMM!!” she exclaimed, moaning around the cock in her mouth as she was fucked from every direction. The men around her all grew more excited. The one beneath her began to pull free as he cried out. The one inside her hot cunt began to slam into her harder still, rocking her further. The one between her lips finally exhaled in a hoarse groan as he jerked in her mouth, his hot cum streaming down her throat and she was forced to swallow his load.

“Yes, take in, bitch! Swallow me!” He pulled free and some of his jizm dripped down her lips and tongue, only to have him stick it back into her and make her swallow more. Beneath her the man pulled free, and she felt his cum splatter against her ass cheeks while the one above her exited her sex and came all over her pussy and pubic hair.

Finally the one in her mouth pulled out completely. “AH!! UnghOhgodahAh!!” She was on the verge of orgasm, and looked up at Chad as he came all over her face and hair. She felt the one who had been fucking her cunt still running his cock along the wet valley of her sex lips, grinding against her clit, sending jets of cum onto her abdomen. And then the others began to climax. Each in turn came from their own hand jobs, spurting hot streams of cum onto her naked little body, covering her in their juices. Once more the cock ground her clit and she moaned aloud, shuddering from the orgasm as more white jizm splattered all over belly, legs, tits, and face.

“AHHHH!!”

She lay there, shuddering from the intensity of it all, white liquids running down her body, panting for breath and finding, to her sudden surprise, that she was smiling. She couldn’t move if she wanted to, and she nearly fainted from the ecstasy of it all. She was rolled off of her lower partner, left face down on the carpet, nude and still gasping. She hardly noticed the next man spread her legs again and take her from behind, easily gliding his manhood into her sex. But soon he moved faster, slapping against her ass which she tried to raise to meet his thrusts. Whole new buttons were pushed from this angle of deep intensity and sensation, and she quickly came again, sighing in great gasps. The new wetness inside her made her current man all the more excited, and he didn’t last long in his own frenzy. He pulled out of her just before climax, resting his cock between the valley of her sweet little buttocks, still moving between her cheeks for final friction and sending his own streams of cum onto her lower back and ass. Britney clutched at the rug beneath her and squeezed her eyes as the heat of the climax washed over her.

Continued in Part II...

Britney's Ordeal, PART II: The Shower

She didn’t know how long she lay there, shuddering and sighing, the room spinning. Someone picked her up some time later, carrying her out of the room. “Time to clean you up a little, baby.” It was Chad’s voice. She looked about her, realizing now that it was no apartment big instead a rather large, rich house with huge windows and plush furniture. Chad took her into a large bathroom and lay her down on the tile of the shower, a huge chamber with room enough to allow some of them men entrance enough to watch as well. Chad, still naked save a towel, turned on the shower and watched her writhe on her stomach, there under the water that went from cold to hot. The room quickly steamed, and she lay there on the tiles, soaked, allowing the waters to run over her racked body. She turned over onto her back as Chad knelt down to kiss her and suck at her neck, freeing her wrists with the knife he kept near him. The others left at his command, reminding them to bring Bethany when she too needed to be cleansed. Chad removed the towel and ran his erect cock over her face. Britney found herself opening her mouth in anticipation of the kiss of his manhood, but he slipped it past her lips and began to rub it between her breasts. She lazily brought her hands to them and squeezed them together, giving Chad a hollow to run his shaft back and forth through under the steaming waterfall. She began to pinch at her own nipples, the way she often did when no one else was around and she had urges that only now did she fully comprehend. “That’s it. Now you’re getting the hang of it.”

Britney was no longer who she had been. She was simply a lustful creature, giving in to every whim that these men wished to bestow upon her teen-aged body. Chad sat astride her chest again, still titty-fucking her, running his mammoth cock over her hardened nipples and back between her breasts. He reached behind himself and cupped the mound of her sex, delving a finger into her wetness. She moaned, closing her eyes, still squeezing her own soft skin. He began to expertly finger her as he slid his phallus into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and began to hungrily suck at it, grinding her hips down, impaling herself on Chad’s three fingers. His thumb worked at her clit as he slid himself in and out of her mouth, the water splashing her face dizzying her senses further. She came again, moaning around his intruding cock. He pulled free of her lips, running his shaft between her tits again till she began to recover from the orgasm.

About that time the others entered, naked and laughing, escorting the still-drunken and quite nude Bethany in between them, holding her up until they reached the shower, then letting her drop to the wet floor in front of the couple. Britney watched as Beth gasped against the pools her face lay in, water running from her long dark hair, her small pert breasts and ‘O’-shaped lips as she struggled to right herself. She had been crying and was still more dazed by the drugs than Britney’s current state. Chad lowered himself to whisper into Britney’s ear. “You want her, don’t you?”

“I -I...”

“Shh, you do. Admit it. I see the way you look at your friend’s body. Those long legs, that tight bush, that trim form, her small, soft breasts. You want to kiss those lips of hers and caress those breasts. Look at how soft and wet she is, Britney. Kiss her, baby. Do it. Kiss her.”

Britney rolled from under Chad, crawling like a cat over to her stunned friend. She reached down and ran her nose through Beth’s wet hair, trying to find her neck, and she began to kiss it. Bethany looked up at her and Britney took the chance to kiss her friends soft lips. Bethany looked at her dazedly. “Brit, w-what are you doing? I don’t...”

“I have to Bethany. I want you.” She kissed her confused friend, full on the mouth. Their lips met and Beth’s mouth opened, only to have her tongue caressed by Britney’s own.

“No... no,” said Bethany, but she was now being held down by their captors, and her neck arched back with a sigh of defeat, and Britney took that chance to lick her friend’s neck, down to her breasts, taking the sweet nipple into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. She heard her friend whimper, held there by the boys and her friend’s ministrations, completely lost to her inhibitions. Britney took each of Beth’s small breasts completely into her mouth in turn, moving her tongue over and over the girl’s nipples. She could feel her own desires rise again, the shower splashing against her ass high in the air as she knelt over her friend’s supple form. She moved down to taste between her friend’s legs, darting her tongue at the soft curls she found, then the lips of her sex, finally diving into her hole with her soft little tongue, lapping at her juices that came unbidden. Chad moved behind her to take Britney from behind, entering her quickly. Britney gasped momentarily, but quickly returned to eating her friend’s tasty snatch. It became another free-for all in the shower as a boy jammed his own phallus between Beth’s lips while another began to stroak his manhood across Bethany’s erect nipples. Britney entered first one finger, then two, into Beth as she licked faster at the exposed nub. She fingered her forcefully, lapping and tasting and licking and biting as she was taken from behind over and over until finally Bethany shuddered under her lips, the walls of Beth’s sex closing around Britney’s fingers as she convulsed in pleasure. She held Beth by the buttocks, lapping at the waves of juicy cum that washed into her mouth, gulping it down and licking still at Beth’s clit. The over-sensitivity of Beth’s orgasm was too much for her. She bucked and thrashed against Britney’s lips as she drank her, trying to turn her hips away from her girlfriend’s clutches to no avail. Britney felt her own orgasm on the rise, and came soon after Chad did, his own desires met as he streamed his jizm al over her back. .

Britney lay there under Chad, the shower still running over them as she listened to the others finish having their way with Bethany, looking at the scene once more in time to see a man cum on Beth’s breasts. She thought of how it excited her to see that, how it had excited her to watching it coming down on her. She passed out at last, exhausted completely.

Continued in Part III...

Britney's ordeal, PART III: The Wall

She awoke to find herself still nude, shackled in the first room she had been in, her belly faced against the wall, her limbs spread-eagle. Her hair was still damp and she flung it aside as she tried to look around her. She was alone. No voices seemed apparent in the house.

Chad had left her, and strange as it was that angered her. She realized that she had somehow perversely begun to trust the young man who had assaulted her body, taken her virginity, and allowed his friends to have their way with her and her friend. Bethany. Where was she? Had they taken her with them but left Britney naked and alone?

She looked down at herself, her breasts brushing the wall, the shackles holding her firm. She realized someone had shaved her pussy completely, leaving it smooth and naked. She was tired and hungry, and figured it to be afternoon by now. She had no idea how long she had been in this house, where she was, or if she was ever going to be freed. She was beginning to wonder why she had been left there alone when the answer unlocked the front door.