Britney's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard voices again as men came up the stairs and entered the room. “Holy shit,” said the lead one. She looked over at them defiantly, her eyes peering through blonde strands. The men were strangers to her. Three that she could see, they seemed about the same age as Chad and his friends. “Holy SHIT,” he said again. “Its Britney. That DOG. He said he left me a surprise, but.... Holy SHIT!”

“Uh,” said one of the other boys more uncertainly, “is this legal, man?”

“Shuddup, man. Chad knows what he’s doing. Like you’ve never been in my room before, anyways.” The boy began to walk over to her slowly, his eyes told her what he wanted from her. She watched him, deciding not to say a word, that she would be defiant to the end. “I mean, we’ve got Britney here, in my house.” He stood behind her, touching her naked shoulders and back, letting her hair sway across the tight muscles. “This sweet, sexy, teen-age star. And she’s naked. And she’s tied.” He ran his hands down her sides, up to tickle the cups of her breasts, down to run the length of her inner thighs. “And she’s all ours for the taking.” Both his hands snaked around her belly and down to tease the newly shorn skin between her legs. “And I do mean to take you, bitch” he said finally into her hair. Britney could not suppress the sob.

This new boy began to run kisses down her back and over the firm roundness of her ass as he pulled his shorts free. He stood up, and she could hear him take his shirt off. She faced the wall, her breathing ragged from anticipation. Then he was against her again, naked. She could feel the length of his exposed shaft standing at attention between her ass cheeks, his chest resting at her back as he reached around to cup her breasts, fondling them, squeezing them expertly, running fingertips over her soft nipples as they became hard, betraying her hidden desires. Still she could not ignore him any more than the tears that ran down her cheeks, and she sniffled and sobbed, but it only spurred him on. In some ways she felt more trapped and unaware than before, completely immobile and facing the wall, unsure of what might come next or who would be taking her. He was rubbing against her back, moving his hands over her naked form, her mound grinding against the wall. She realized to her dread that she was becoming wet, her own juices runnng in a tickle down between her legs. Her attacker seemed to sense this, a fingertip following the arch of her lower back, down between her ass cheeks, around her inner thigh, finally running through her outer sex lips, then delving in a bit. She gasped, shutting her eyes, her cheek to the wall as he put a hand to the small of her back to keep her from moving. He began to move his finger in and out of her, and then exiting her hot snatch. She heard him taste his fingers and sniff at them. Britney imagined that she could taste Bethany still on the wall.

“Mmm,” he said. “Here, taste.” He rubbed his finger lightly across her lips. But instead of biting her oppressor she tasted his digit with the tip of her pink little tongue. He inserted his finger into her mouth and she sucked at it, tears still flowing down her cheeks. “Yeah, Brit. You taste sooo good and fresh. Mmm, suck it, bitch. Mmm, that’s right.”

“I don’t believe it,” said another.

Britney sucked at his finger, pulling it deep into her mouth. He suddenly pulled it free, though, grasping her hip with one hand and reaching around to glide himself into her pussy with the other, his bare hand exciting her naked mound. He entered her violently, stopping about a quarter of the way as he hit a tight spot, backing out, working himself back in, inch by inch. “Ah..oh...oh!” sobbed Britney against the wall. He plunged into her at last, up to the hilt. “Ahh!” she screamed aloud in surprise, denial, and lust. She could feel him deep inside her, working her against the wall, his hands on her narrow hips. He began fucking her harder, faster. She pulled at her wrist bonds, her ankles straining in their own shackles as she stood nearly tiptoe, taking him in as she arched her back, her ass towards him. He moved to kiss her from behind, their lips locking, tongues mingling and parting between each of their gasps and moans, her tears still staining her cheeks. He bit her lower lip, sucking at it and pulling, realeasing it only to bite her shoulders. Finally he moaned louder which each thrust. smacking her boney behind with each stroak, harder and deeper each time, until he at last pulled free and splattered her buttocks with his cum.

She could feel it still running down the backs of her thighs when she was again invaded from behind, this one performing much the same, but lasting less time, already excited by what he had seen. He started out slow, moving in and out of her. She could feel every inch of the boy as he slid into her, deep, and then back out again. He squeezed her breasts tightly, pulling at the nipples and sending sparks of pleasure all the way to her stomach. He started to moan though, quickly increasing the speed of his thrusts. He pulled out in time to send streams of hot cum high up the arch of her back, pinching at her nipples as he groaned his approval. She shuddered and gasped as he pulled free, riding the waves of her own approaching orgasm.

Finally she sensed the third one behind her. The one who had remained quiet until now. She perceived what seemed to be a leather belt running down her back and hips, then felt it slide up her innermost thighs. Then nothing. Suddenly it came; a swift smack of the leather belt across her ass cheeks. She cried out, startled and pained. He struck again, this time hitting her back and shoulders, then her butt again. He lashed at her again and again, not with great force or anger, but the sudden cracks across her naked flesh sent a mix of pleasure and pain up her back. Still the tears came unbidden. Then he wrapped the belt around her belly, pulling her back from the wall towards him. She felt his erect phallus against her legs. He dropped the belt, cupping her breasts as he slammed into her pussy, impaling her onto himself. She cried out in pleasure and surprise. She could swear she heard a camera snap.

She felt the waves of ecstasy rise again, only to stop momentarily as he suddenly pulled free. She thought for a moment that perhaps he had lost his hold of her, but then she felt his fingers plunge into her soaking pussy, only to exit and run deep between her legs and plunge into her anas. He used her own juices to further lubricate her before replacing his fingers with his engorged cock. She wailed as he slowly entered her. He slapped her ass with his free hand to quiet her, entering her another inch. She whimpered and gasped until he finally stopped at the top, pulling back some, then entering her again. He pressed her by the small of her back against the wall. She stuck her butt out as he kept riding her, but it was evidently not the position of dominance he wanted. He slammed her whole body against the wall with his own, still deep inside her. Her breasts spread out against the wall, and she turned her face away from it. She could feel his thighs against hers, his cock buried deep in her, his chest hairs tickling her back, his breath at her ear. He pounded faster now, fucking her with a frenzy. He briefly ran his hands over the sides of her breasts in his excitement, but instead settled with holding the backs of her hands, interlacing fingers as he fucked her again and again. Britney felt her hard nipples rubbing against the wall, felt his shaft reach her deepest recesses again and again as he groaned and panted in her ear. She felt the sweat between them run down her lower back, felt her passion rise. She screamed as she came from the ass-fucking, her sex mound grinding against the wallpaper. “AHH! ah! ah!”

He came right after her. She heard him grunt and moan as he shot his hot cum deep into her ass. He pulled free and smeared some of his hot liquid between her cheeks as he moaned against her back. She hung there, exhausted, still spread against the wall, trying to catch her breath.

Britney became aware after some time that the others had left and that she was alone in the room again. She heard some talking downstairs as some people left, and then she knew she was no longer alone. She tensed, not sure who or what was in the room with her, standing behind her, gazing at her naked backside and long, sweaty blonde hair.

“Hi, baby.” It was Chad. He kissed her shoulder, undoing her bound wrists. “You’ve a concert tonight, and Bethany is waiting there for us.” He undid her ankles and helped her to stand upright. She turned in his arms, tiny and naked against him. She looked up with uncertain eyes. “There’s a limo for us, and you’ll need your strength for the concert - and for afterwards. There’s sure to be a party,” and he grinned that sexy grin, “and I’ve invited some friends.”

And Britney smiled back mischievously.