Britt On The Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I respect Bartho Bank for having the guts and vision to back a near destitute woman perceived to have the grit to carve out a big future for herself. So I serve on its board. I'd never bank with anyone else. Why would I?"

"That's a sensational story Mrs Arnold. Thank you for sharing with it. This is Lucy Arnold and Britt Wade signing off."

Harry attempted to call Britt to congratulate her and say that ad would have tremendous appeal to conservative citizens, being a huge endorsement. But her phone was off; she'd left for the Banrock Club where her mother Mandy was to be presented with a life membership.

* * *

Britt was nervous about her mom meeting Kingsford. Her mom was likely to declare in a loud voice that he appeared too conservative for her daughter. Then she'd have to kill her mother and spoil the presentation of the life membership. Well something like that; perhaps just losing it and screaming the guest of honor was such a bitch.

Well it didn't happen. Mandy was surrounded by club members she'd associated with in the past congratulating her for the honor about to be conferred and newer members wanted to meet the legendary Mandy Wade, formerly Mandy Goldsmith. Britt couldn't get near to her mom to make the introduction early. However after the dinner meeting closed Slim invited his daughter and partner to a bar for a drink and included the Jamieson's as Debra had proposed Mandy for life membership.

At last Britt had Kingsford lined up beside her and they faced her mother and father.

"Mom dad, this is...."

"Oh hi Kingsford," Mandy said, stepping forward and kissing him.

"Hi Kingsford, how yer doing?" said Slim, shaking hands.

Noting her daughter's surprised look Mandy explained, "Kingsford was chairman of our televised Thursday evening discussion panel on child care for some two years. I didn't know you knew him dear. Weren't you having an affair with his younger brother?"

"No, not an affair mom. Harry and I never had sex. I'm having sex with Kingsford."

Conversations around them silenced but resumed when Mandy realized just how loud Britt had said that so she said loudly, "Oh that's lovely for you darling."

Kingsford was looking at his feet and James and Debra Jamieson were looking at their son.

Mandy caught the look on Debra's face and asked, "Weren't you aware of this?"

"No, I thought you two had only gone on the one date. Kingsford has been so busy lately."

"Screwing takes up time," Slim said sagely and only he and James laughed.

"Yes, I'm delighted to confirm Britt and I have been seeing a lot of one another and a romantic relationship has developed," Kingsford said, squeezing Britt's hand. She squeezed back and said, "Romantic? I thought it was libidinous."

No one appeared to notice because James had said, "I'm ordering champagne."

"What did mom say to you during that one-on-one huddle?" Britt asked, stroking to get Kingsford firm again minutes after completion of their rousing sixty-nine.

"She expressed her delight that we two were together."

"Well she might have said that to me as well."

"You were too busy talking to my parents after dad told you the just-released quarterly business survey shows Bartholomew has regained it's position as the city's preeminent bank."

"Well wouldn't you be captivated and with your father telling your mom my unorthodox campaign had given the bank a huge jump in new business and in public popularity?"

"Yeah I guess so and knowing you're anxious to impress my mom."

"Who told you that?"

"No one. I simply observed your actions around her. Talk about being full on."

"Well I was anxious."

"There you go."

"Oh god, whatever happened to dumb males?"

Kingsford slid his long thin cock into the eager pussy with Britt's anxious assistance and he said calmly before settling into stroking, "Do you wish to become engaged?"

Britt color deepened significantly, she jerked, and said, "Ohmigod, you've made me cum when we're not even underway."

"I take that's a yes," Kingsford said dryly and began to pump into a steady rhythm.

CHAPTER 4

Britt's 10-ad Bartho Bank advertising campaign won more than sufficient public and industry nomination and to go forward for national judging in the Most Effective Professional Enterprise Advertising Campaign category. She and Kingsford and his parents went to the awards presentation evening, a glittering affair.

The Bartho Bank Campaign won its division and James took Britt up to receive the award. She brought the house down when the master of ceremonies asked, "What motivated you in this most original campaign?"

"I had just lost my job on TV as a weather girl and entered advertising and immediately was given the opportunity to place a stake in the ground for my bank. I thought I'd lost my job, fired by my own father as his TV station was closing down, but no way could I afford to fail on this one. So I decided to sex up our 187-year-old bank a bit by making local people know Bartho is not just a bank but also is a rock solid institution in our city. I guess I was bimbo enough to actually make my ideas work."

The audience roared with laughter and taking the microphone James said, "All I wish to say our Britt in Creative is a genius but she can't accept that. She says what she does is just her. Thank you. This is our first national award and we'll treasure it."

Later the MC said, "And now for our prestige award judged by a panel of ten top people in advertising plus five media critics. Panel chairman Hope Cruise introduces this one."

"Hi everyone, I trust the food and wine has gone down well and you have been caught up in the glitter and exposé of the awesome talent on parade tonight?"

The applause and table thumping were deafening.

"As you all know the winning entry in this category usually has cost millions of dollars to create and as being on the theme, the Most Memorable Ad of the Year, one would expect that. But this year to our astonishment your panel has been unable to go past..."

James leaned over and whispered to Britt, "This has to be you."

She looked at him and smiled, saying, "You're drunk."

The grand march of Aida began playing. Hope called, "Will Britt Wade from Banrock City – we are not sure where that is – return to the stage."

Britt in a simple blue gown and a tie of the same light blue in a band around her neck was spot lit as she walked to the stage smiling and waving and looking exceptionally glamorous.

"Britt, congratulations. How long have you been in advertising?

"Twenty-one weeks."

"You mean months."

"No, weeks."

"What are your qualifications?"

"A good eye, a good ear and good anticipation. That's all I can say. I have a master's in media studies, majoring in broadcasting."

"Well you are an exceptionally gifted young lady. Folk you will remember I said the ads of past winners have costs millions of dollars to produce. How much did this ad cost to produce Britt?"

"$13,729 to be exact which was the figure the client was billed plus our usual margin."

"What was you brief?"

"I wasn't really given one except to build up the community image of Bartholomew Bank. So I decided to go for impact and make it memorable. I woke up next morning with the script written in my mind and I wanted just one face of incredible character and knew where to go because we'd visited his farm on a school field trip when I was ten."

"Well there we go folk. If that isn't creativeness and self-belief I don't know what this. We usually screen the ad as the winner comes to the stage but tonight I thought I'd talk to Britt to give you proper perspective. Here were go," Hope said, leading Britt off to the side of the big screen.

The audience watched the Farmer Brown ad intently and then people were clapping, some were crying in laughter and the foot-stamping began as did the cry, "Show it again, show it again."

It was shown once more and then Britt was applauded as she received her $10,000 prize sponsored by a global cosmetics manufacturer.

Britt was invited to the official party but declined but then accepted when her party of five was included in the invitation. It was almost 3:00 next morning when they arrived at their hotel. In the cab James asked how many job offers had she received and Britt said either eight or nine, she'd lost count. Debra had asked earlier what would she spend her prize on and Britt said she would give it to Farmer and Mrs Brown and urge them to take a well-earned holiday. That was greeted in silence, her companions lost in thought.

Dozing on the noon flight home next day, Britt thought about her situation. Her mom was socially reinstated and her father was happy in early retirement as he was now serving on the board of two companies and was currently on the professional speakers' circuit. She was happy in Creative working for James and would reject all of those job offers if formal proposals eventuated. It seemed everything was set but for a husband.

When Kingsford began driving her to her office she said, "Let's go shopping."

"Okay, what do you want?"

"An engagement ring."

He grinned and said she'd meet his friends at the engagement party. "Let's have the party as soon as we can."

"Okay, I'm free this Saturday."

"Uh I didn't mean that quickly."

"I have to start meeting your friends so they get used to me Kingsford so what is it to be?"

"Well Saturday night is okay. If our parents have anything else on they'll have to cancel."

"Thanks darling, see how easy it is to commit once you wrap your mind around it?"

"Yes and it seems the methodical plod of a surgeon will have to change if I am to keep up with you."

"Oh you'll do that with ease darling. I have no intention of allowing you to slowing me down and making me become conservative.

THE END