Britta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ben90
ben90
3 Followers

I bent over to show him my hanging boobs and then turned around. He must have had a nice view of my ass hole, and my pussy glistening with juice. I turned around and there he was stroking his dick harder than ever.

He typed in "Lay on your bed and spread your legs. I want to see your pussy."

Oh, it felt so good to obey this young boy. I spread my legs and he could see right into my pussy. I spread my pussy open with my fingers and showed him all the wetness.

He typed in "Britta, that is so hot. I want to lick that clit. I want to flick my tongue over your clitoris and then suck on it. Like I want you to suck my dick. I want to suck on your clit."

Reading this, I was rubbing my clit furiously. Then came his next message, "Britta, rub your pussy lips for me. Think of me sucking on your pussy lips, like I am frenching them. First your right pussy lip and then your left pussy lip. Then, think of my tongue licking the underside of your pussy lips, rub your pussy for me Britta"

I was in heaven, reading this, imagining all this and rubbing my pussy, watching him stroke his cock was feeling so great.

"Britta, now insert your finger, not just one, two fingers."

I did

"Now, three."

I did. It was hard, my pussy had no action for years and now I was trying to fit three fingers in it, but I was wet enough, so it was fine

"Think of it as my dick as you finger fuck, Britta."

I was fingering myself so hard.

"Britta, I want to fuck you. I am going to cum soon."

I could see him stroking hard on his penis, and then he started cumming. The first few spurts escaped, but he managed to get the rest in my bra cup. Seeing that did the trick, I started cumming. Oh, I cummed so hard. It was so intense I felt like I was going to pass out. It took me some time to catch my breath and then look at the screen. His cock was flaccid but he showed me the bra cup, covered in white semen. I wanted that bra so badly.

He typed in, "Britta, I hope this is what you want. You know what? I couldn't catch the first cum shot. It is on the laptop screen now, and the screen had you just right, so my cum was all over your face and boobs. It was awesome."

I typed in, "Ha ha, maybe you should do that for real. My face is all yours, Tyler. "

He replied, "Ha ha, definitely. I should keep on making your bra wearable for tomorrow. I think I can manage 3 more sessions. Do you want to help?"

I wanted to, but I had work tomorrow. So I said "Tyler, baby, I have work tomorrow. We can have fun later. Let me sleep for now. Ok?"

He replied "Ok Britta, Give that nipple of yours a pinch and that pussy of yours a stroke from me as a goodnight, and goodnight to you."

This boy is crazy. I did as he said and then showed him my wet fingers on the camera. He laughed and mouthed goodnight and signed off. Shit, this was so good. I was tired, so I slept, but I knew eventually I was going to get fucked by this boy. Yes, it was time to come out of mourning and start milking a dick again.

ben90
ben90
3 Followers
12