Britta: The Evil Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh the american car industry is replacing autoworkers with robots? well I fucked you in the ass!" Evil Annie plowed forward with the phallus, watching gleefully as it disappeared into the activist's bottom. The blonde howled.

Britta tried to object, but whatever comeback she had denied in her throat; raising her voice above a husky whisper now taking more energy than she had. The faux-therapist tensed nervously, not sure what was coming. This she instantly regretted, cramps shooting through her belly. Then the throbbing ball of the vibe, that had been fuzzing up her mind while Annie fucked her ass, disappeared.

"I was thinking, why waste my energy on your pleasure?" explained Annie. Britta gasped but soon understood; just as the dull hum of the vibe re-entered her body, this time filtered through an extra pair of hips. The brunette released a strangled yelp as the toy entered her own body:

Annie was going to make herself cum while stuffing Britta's ass. All the blonde was getting was a big, fat phallus forced up inside her. She swallowed and braced herself.

"Oh B-B-Brittahhh..." Annie's shrill voice was shaking, and the blonde realised she was having trouble moving her hips. The cock, thankfully, was staying right where it was while Annie drove herself towards the cliff of her climax.

"Hey," Britta was tired, shaken, but tried to push the girl towards an orgasm:

"You beat me baby, my w-hole, I'm all yours!" Britta gulped, realising that her own statement was more or less true.

"Sh-shut up Britta, I'm the one with the... up... oh..."

Lying flat on the study room table, Britta turned her neck as far as she could; just able to see Annie's beautiful flushed face, lost in her own world. The girl tried to maintain a natural rhythm, her hips pulled the dildo in and out; down to about half of its length. Regardless, it still felt to the blonde like she was being cleaved in two.

Annie resisted the urge to slump forward or to slow her movement. Placing one hand on the table next to Britta's back, supporting herself, her other worked her own tingling pussy, while the big plastic phallus slipped deeper into Britta's rear.

The blonde was livid: while if Annie didn't bring her to the screaming climax that she knew was hiding just around the corner, she wanted to make the curvy brunette pay. Yet at the same time, she also knew that as a woman, let alone a therapist, she shouldn't want this!

But then a split second later a switch flipped and she felt so small, so helpless, tied to a table being fucked up the ass by a girl that used to look up to her. Britta had lost! She had allowed herself to be hogtied and fucked like it meant nothing! Of course Annie was going to deny her the satisfaction she craved. The fact that her mood was so divided, so torn, just twisted Britta up even more.

"Ohh Brittahh!! Mmm... Your ass is as stubborn as the rest of you!! Let me in, you know you want to!"

"Annie please it's too much..." Britta's voice was becoming fainter, getting lost in her hot, breathy exhalations. She was close, the blonde could tell now. She wanted to come back from this, but she was aware, painfully aware, who the dominant one was here. Annie rolled her hips forward again, the dildo plunging another inch into her ex-friend's aching rump.

"Jesus!" Britta gasped under her breath, praying for the strength to keep it together. "Ohhh!" Oh It hurts! Annie it's just too big!" The blonde was shaking, her muscles taught, coated in a fine, shimmering sweat. "I can't believe you're fucking my ass! My... gngh!"

Annie had shunted forward more determinedly, hands gripping the blonde's bare hips in an effort to drive the cock even deeper. Both woman gasped, Annie in joy, Britta in horror, as the brunette's thighs slapped against the blonde's bare cheeks; flesh jiggling as the force of the girl's strike dissipated.

Britta gaped, her precious ego crumbling. She had lost her pride, her composure, even her basic femininity; grunting as her body was pushed beyond its limits, Annie's crotch mashing against her butt cheeks.

Annie knew what she was doing to her distraught lover, that she could finally subdue her with the fat shaft the brunette now had wedged in her backside. Closing her eyes, the girl concentrated on the joyous sensation, suddenly leaning forward; long dark hair tumbling over Britta's taught back.

"Oh my God!" the blonde yelped, the dildo pressing against her bowels "Annie careful! ... are-are you gonna cum?"

Britta found she couldn't challenge her, that she couldn't' even try to dissuade the younger girl anymore.

Annie whipped her hair back, hips sawing the phallus back and forth with reckless abandon:

"Oh yes! I'm gonna - I'm gonna cum... up... up in..."

Britta was beyond confused, knowing that the situation was well out of her control. It was obvious now that the girl had no intention of going easy on her pooper. Yet she could not grasp, due to the combination of pain, pleasure and exhaustion, if she even cared. On the next thrust the Faux-therapist spluttered, full on yelling as her sphincters were harshly stretched beyond their limit.

The worst part? It felt good, so GOOD! The uptight Activist couldn't believe anal sex could create this much stimulation.

Watching Britta convulse thrilled Annie:

The blonde was finally getting what she was due, the older woman submitting to her will when all other authorities had failed. This made the brunette incredibly aroused, using her adrenalin to take longer, deeper strokes into Britta's sore rosebud.

The brunette knew her actions were ravaging Britta's rectum, she would be waddling for a week and judging by the girl's pained mewling she would need to throw out this dildo. This knowledge only pushed Annie even further as she began to jackhammer the Phallus into the poor blonde rear.

The pleasurable pounding turned both girl's brains to pudding, each becoming lost in the moment.

For Annie the massage and the vibe and the shake of Britta's hips were doing an amazing job on her clit and she loved the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against the blonde's butt cheeks, the sound resounding around the small room. Yet it couldn't compare with the mental stimulation of brutally butt fucking the faux-therapist.

Ultimately this all meant she couldn't have stopped herself cumming, even if she wanted to. All she was really capable of doing was humiliating the dyed blonde further, moaning luridly as she dug into Britta's exit.

Forgetting any pretense, Annie began moving at full tilt; her hips savagely slamming into Britta's ass cheeks, using every ounce of her strength to wreck the Acti-therapist. Still tied to the table, the only thing Britta could do was absorb the dildo's thrusts, screaming in pained-pleasure, her ass impaled upon the large probe. The pressure tortured Annie's clit, eyes rolling back in her head whilst the blonde's big blues crossed:

"Unngh! Oh god, it's, it's too much!!" Britta yelped, as the surge of pleasure finally burst free.

Britta wasn't sure if she orgasmed, it was hard to tell; she felt like nothing but a puppet, an extension of the brunette's pleasure. Broken and dazed, the blonde slumped over the study room table, mewling pathetically while ultimately accepting her fate: Annie Edison had won, she owned her now.

Annie caught the second climax, and then a third in quick succession, sodomising the blonde to multiple orgasms, watching her ex-friend squirt; all without even touching her pussy. For the evil brunette this was the catalyst and she immediately followed suit, cumming hard over and over, cream dripping down her own legs.

Losing her own grip on reality, Annie finally relinquished the dice, unintentionally flinging the small orb of plastic across the table as the two girls collapsed.

......

"Unngh! Oh god, it's, it's too much!!" The blonde gasped, shuddering happily in her lover's grasp.

The hand that fell onto the bedside table belonged to an entirely different Britta. The blonde that lay on her back in bed, gasping for air, was also in an entirely different place at an entirely different time: the room around her pink and girlish, while morning light streamed in through the window.

Hand scrabbling across the wooden surface, Britta's fingers caught around the small, plastic dice, just as the last of her orgasms began to dissipate. Shuddering in her post orgasmic glow, the dark blonde lifted the toy gingerly, turning it over while still lying on her back. Squinting up at the tiny white orb, Britta sighed contentedly.

Sheets below her rising, Annie's head emerged from within the tangle of bedding, also breathing heavily. Climbing up the older woman's stomach, the brunette finally fell forward, winding the dark blonde as she landed on her chest. Lifting a hand to her face, Annie wiped cream from her chin, before settling into her lover's body, spooning against the older woman.

Shimmying herself upright, Britta sat up, the other girl still wrapped around her torso. Studying the plastic toy, Britta was the first to speak:

"You think there's a universe where we never hooked up as freshmen?"

"Probably," Annie replied sleepily. Nuzzling up to the reckless blonde, Annie continued, hinting jokingly:

"Given your reluctance to return the favour, potentially there's a universe where we never hooked up at all!"

The brunette blinked hard and Britta's heart melted; the girl's expression once more bordering on Disney face as she considered that unfortunate reality:

"Well I wouldn't want to live in that universe," the blonde said quietly.

Annie looked up, feeling her girlfriend's revelation. The brunette watched hopefully as Britta continued her thought:

"I guess Abed's right... we don't get to speculate on what could of or should of happened, or justify ourselves either. Everything's good now, right?"

"Right," Annie nodded, hugging the semi-naked blonde happily: "Provided you go down on me... And Abed never realises you've been sleeping here instead of the couch..."

Stroking Annie's slightly mussed locks, Britta smirked, rolling big blue eyes: "he probably knows already... Meta or whatever." The dark blonde paused, before asking more tentatively:

"But you agree to keeping this a secret still?"

Annie nodded slowly, running a hand along the blonde's lithe curves, one palm settling around her girlfriend's hip whilst the other plucked the game dice from her reach:

"Sure, at least, for now... Provided you agree we never do butt stuff again?"

Britta bit her lip guiltily, "Agreed."

Hugging with genuine, loving warmth, Britta leant in and the two girls made-out passionately.

Behind a bare back, one hand crossed its finger's, dropping the dice onto crumpled bed sheets as they kissed.