Britta: The Reverse Psychologist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britta saw the fear in Annie's big eyes, and suddenly she was grinning. This was her chance to take back her self-respect; even if forcing a friend to cum in public was hardly a moral victory.

Cradling Annie, Britta grunted determinedly, now carrying the brunette's full weight. Shuffling backwards, pants still around her ankles, friend still wrapped around her waist, the blonde found the toilet and collapsed backwards, only just managing to slow her landing on the porcelain seat.

Annie gasped again unintentionally, only just managing to stay upright as they fell together, landing in her friend's lap. The brunette blinked deeply, attempting to make sense of this situation. Somehow, in the course of 5 minutes, she had gone from arguing with her best friend to straddling her in the lady's toilets. And her ordeal was not yet over.

Annie felt something familiar and most unwanted tickle her inner thigh:

"What are you doing?" the student whispered, attempting to lift herself free before Britta's hand had found its way beneath her short skirt and past her lacy knickers. But she was too slow.

Strong fingers wormed their way beneath the elastic of her underwear as Britta whispered a breathy reply, grinning from ear to ear: 



"Just teaching my friend the power of positive reinforcement."

"I ahh...uhhh... get it, please don't do this." Annie whispered urgently. "not like ...mmm...this." 

 Britta didn't stop. Instead her fingers grew ever more persistent, teasing Annie's lips. Her clit. Making her friend wet. Making her loins melt like butter. 



"You can't...Not here..." Annie gasped, voice trembling, cheeks blushing. For the first time ever the two girl's were properly eye to eye, actually level now that the brunette sat in her friend's lap. Britta felt guilty but knew she couldn't stop, especially now, with their combined weight resting on her sore behind, reminding her of her own failings. She needed to do this.

Annie did what she could to protect her modesty, to keep herself from being embarrassed further; So great was her need to escape shame and humiliation, the brunette could not vocalize her misgivings properly, afraid the bitchy cheerleader click just outside the flimsy wooden door would hear them.

A finger slipped inside her moist pussy, between her hot thighs and a rhythm began: In and out, in and out. Annie was helpless to stop the faux therapist, trapped in the stall with her. And so the brunette found herself becoming overwhelmingly hot, her hips beginning to move of their own accord, her body undulating against Britta's.

"...please...Britta..." Annie moaned quietly.

"Shhhhh...." Britta responded, smiling wickedly: "Kiss me before you give us away."


Annie managed to plant her mouth on Britta's before the dam in her body broke and pleasure overtook her like a hurricane. A feeling of intense heat passed from her pussy, enveloping her entire body as she rocked involuntarily, shuddering violently in place as she lost control of her motor skills.

"Umm...ummmm...." the brunette moaned into her counterpart's mouth, holding the blonde tightly against her body as she shook, hoping the therapist would make a good buffer between heself and the cheerleaders just outside the wooden stall.

Britta inhaled the girl's orgasm, feeling Annie's muscles twitch, her pussy churning against her long fingers. Somehow this power made her feel herself once more, Britta's earlier spanking not forgotten, but softened somewhat by her current victory.

Annie remained just like that for several minutes, straddling Britta; kissing her intensely and forgetting the world outside the stall, only realizing that the other girl's were gone when she heard the main door slam shut behind them.

Pulling free Annie inhaled deeply, both women gasping for air as they were finally able to make noise freely. Britta shook her blonde head, hair flailing wildly as she cleared her mind, attempting to ignore Annie's pert chest heaving millimeters from her face; the brunette also struggling to reconcile what had just happened.

Britta chuckled exhaustedly: "Good thing we came to the bathroom huh? Released all that tension, got everything out of our systems..." she giggled uncharacteristically, still panting for air.

Annie frowned, avoiding eye contact with her friend: That wasn't funny, imagine if we'd been caught!"

The pale blonde winced, tentatively rubbing her sore behind. Annie's heart softened, "Britta don't make jokes, your bad at it remember?" she gasped breathlessly: "Well you'll make a terrible therapist, but at least now I know something you are good at!"

12