Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
They visit friend for an explanation.
11.4k words
4.04
61.9k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: Here begins part 2, with a bit of part one to help you catch up faster.

It starts in the middle of a flashback to their wedding night.

He stopped long enough to say, "No, this is your night."

"But I want you, if its my night I get what I want and I want to taste you."

He obviously didn't find any fault with her logic, not that he wanted to, and so swung his legs around. Soon his cock was staring her in the face after he was in the classic 69 position. First she touched it with a finger, than two. Just stroking the fingers up and down getting a feel for him. He groaned at her light touch. She lifted it up, down and sideways even to get a better look at it. She had seen cocks before as her friend had jerked them but it hadn't been the whole thing. Her view of the bottom third or so and their balls had been blocked by the guys' pants. This one looked beautiful and maybe bigger than those she had seen. She couldn't be sure since she hadn't seen the others close up but Jon's sure wasn't small.

She did gulp at one point though thinking where it was going to be ending up soon, it certainly looked big for her small slit and even bigger for her other hole. But that fear only lasted a second or two and as she stared at it and felt it. As aroused as she was already that examination only made her hotter. Soon she kissed it, along the length of one side and finally the head. She kissed the slit on top and even tried to push her tongue in it. Her tongue was way too big for the slit and Jon grunted rather in pleasure or pain she didn't know. A second later she knew what a new groan was for as she clamped on its head with her mouth and sucked. She tried to lick the head as she sucked, she didn't know how well she executed that act but he moaned lauder so she continued. She went on to taste every bit of him, including his hairy balls. She decided she liked feeling those two fleshy large marbles as they rolled around in their sack as she felt and very gently squeezed them. He stopped his licking and just groaned and moaned, getting loader with each moan. At one point as she stopped to move to another position he even whined. Her eyebrows went up at that for she had never heard him whine like that before. About anything. She liked the idea that she could get him to act like that.

So she sucked and licked more, finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth and it was her turn to whine as he also stopped licking her.

PART 2 He said, "I think we are both ready enough."

----She had been so into the double sensations, of having him in her mouth while he was licking her, that she had forgotten what else they had to do.

Suddenly she got nervous, "I...I think so too." she said with a half nervous and half eager tone.

He seemed to understand for as he rearranged his position so that he was laying on top of her he just kissed her. He told her how much he loved her and how sexy her body was. He said he was proud to have her stand beside him as they were married, it would be a good life with her. He even licked her breasts and nibbled on the nipples some. She asked him to gently pinch them.

A few seconds later she said, "I'm ready... I want you, I need you inside me now."

He moved slightly and his cock suddenly touched one side of her pussy's lips. She jumped a tad. Part of her mind said no but she knew that was just out of habit, everything else was go. She reached in between then and touched him seeking his cock. As she found it she encountered his hand, for he had had the same idea. Together they guided him to the right place. He pushed in a little just enough to get the head in. He removed his hand, but she had a sudden desire to feel him enter her so she kept her hand where it was. He moved his hips forward again, slowly pushing in.

He cried out in a wordless expression of what he was feeling but he kept up the slow pace. She felt him, actually felt his manhood filling the center of her feminineness. As he went deeper she cried out in rapture and a bit of pain. When he seemed to be half way in she opened her eyes she had not realized she had closed, and looked at him. He was gritting his teeth in the effort not to jam it in all the way.

He stopped, making a sound that sounded like "Gaaaahha". He looked at her and smiled.

She pulled her hand back up and wrapped her arms around him than said, "Don't stop."

"Just for the moment," was his answer through his teeth and he began to push again. Still slowly, almost too slow for her, he was being too cautious. She pushed against him causing him to slide in even further. She gasped, almost screaming in ecstasy and some pain. Mostly in ecstasy for the pain was hardly there. Soon he stopped again. She told him to continue but he said that he was all the way in. She reached down again and felt that it was true he was all the way in her. She reached further and felt his balls laying against her, almost touching her anus. She had felt them as they hit but hadn't known what it was she was feeling.

He lay there for a moment letting her body adjust to the new intrusion. Too long though she bucked against him twice to get him going. He did pulling almost all the way out than pushing back in. He went slow again even though a bit faster than before. He reached bottom, pulled out again than pushed back in. God, that felt so wonderful. Part of her mind said see what you and we have been missing all these years, but another larger part said she was glad that Jon was the one to show her this ecstasy. He started to increase his speed and after a few seconds he had a good rhythm going. In and out, in and out, she fucked back wanting to join in completely.

He said said as in between breaths, "I'm close (pant) If you (gasp) hadn't given (pant) me a climax, (Breath combined with a Ghha) I would be (PANT) there already... Ghhhha."

She felt another orgasm begin to build and hoped he would last a while longer. He had been leaning on both hands which were on each side of her, and looking down at her breasts. Sometimes he would look at her face and the ecstasy it showed but the knowledge that he was giving her that pleasure only increased his arousal, bringing his climax even closer. He closed his eyes and thought of other things, the last time his team lost, when he lost his best marble in a game at school, the time his second girl friend broke up with him suddenly. That last however was a mistake to think about because it reminded him of Brittany and that caused him to opened his eyes to look at her. He grunted out another ghhhaaaaa and shoved in even harder. He saw his new wife grimace in pain and thought he most have hit a ovary. He had been warned there was that possibility. That was no good he thought.

"Sorry," he gasped out since it was the only thing he could say at this point.

"Don't stop!" she commanded as he faulted in his rhythm, "Its OK."

He nodded and got the tempo of his thrusts back. In and out, in and out some times just barely pulling back a few inches while other times he pulled out so far the head almost popped out. Once it did come out but he just immediately shoved his hips forward again. She gasped as it entered her again.

Even though the knowledge of the pain he caused her caused his arousal to subside some, there was nothing that would keep his orgasm away. He shoved in harder again but this time her expression showed bliss not pain. Soon he was grunting and moaning continually. She joined in him in a duet of rapture. He grunted out "very close"

She said, "Faster.. and (MOAN) longer... please."

He increased speed but he couldn't do anything to hold it off. A minute later he grunted and shoved in hard, almost as far as when he hit her ovary, and let out a groan that was almost a scream. A deep guttural scream that came from his manhood. He head went back and his eyes were closed as he changed the rhythm of his thrusts to short and very fast. She felt something wet splash inside her as he has thrust in hard, and for half a second wondered if he had raptured something, but than realized what it was. She felt a second something wet and hot hit her inside. She almost screamed outloud that he was cuming. Cuming inside her for the first time. That knowledge and the increasing wetness set off her orgasm. She was just starting to get close one second and the next she was letting out a loud "eeeeeeiiiiii " as it hit. She bucked against him trying to drive his cock, his wonderful long hard cock, deeper. She than arched her back and shook as her pussy fired its joy through her spinal column.

He relaxed as his finished but kept pumping in and out as her's went through its stages. Finally her orgasm was done and she fell back to the mattress. She gasped in joy and breathlessness and he fell on top of her in exhaustion. He rolled off and they cuddled each one enjoying the afterglow of their first fuck together. Later they did it again, after he had his first experience with a creampie. He began to suck on her breasts, enjoying them as much as she enjoyed his tongue and mouth on them. After a while he slipped down to between her legs and kissed her other set of lips. She tried to stop him for she was still full of his sperm but he said it was OK since it was in her. He wanted her. After a few minutes he scooted up and fucked her again harder and faster than the first time. She had an orgasm first and he kept thrusting harder and faster until he came again. Soon after they slept, their first sleep together.

In the morning he was wakened by an odd sensation on his cock. He jerked upright only to see the top of her hair around his middle. The next second he groaned as the feeling of her mouth on him fully hit him. The pleasure increased in that moment and his head jerked back as he groaned loudly. A second later he groaned again and his hips shoved upward trying to drive his cock even deeper into her mouth. It was an automatic response that he had no control over. Two seconds later he felt the wet warmth of her mouth move down his shaft as she deep throated him for the first time. She wasn't quite all the way down but he didn't care. She sucked but gagged a bit and had to pull back an inch. She would get him all the way in her mouth eventually she promised herself. She sucked for over two minutes than stopped so she could lick the underside of him all the way up from base to head. Than back down, up all the way and back down all the way. She switched to the top, repeating what she had done on the under part. He was groaning big time, it felt almost as good as last night inside her pussy but different. She stopped licking and sucked on just the head for a few seconds than deep throated him again. It was the same as the first time she took too much of him in her mouth and gagged but again let out an inch and was fine.

She had dreamed of this all night, this and their first fuck that is. God, that had been so wonderful, he had done things just right. Now She wanted to taste him, to lick his hardness, to have all of him in her mouth, to taste what precum was like than to taste what his semen and sperm tasted like. It had been on her mind all evening since they did the first 69 and she woke up thinking about how good he had felt in her mouth. Since he had a hardon she decided she was going to wake him up with something special. It would be her first time to give a blow job, she had never felt the urge before but she wanted it, badly. It almost seemed like her body demanded to taste his cum.

She kept licking, and than switched to sucking, than to licking just the head after a few seconds she pushed her mouth half way down, just like her friend that was the cum slut had explained to her. Brittany was rewarded with Jon arching his back in ecstasy so intense it was almost agony. She exacuted the same maneuver three more times in a row. His groan almost turned into a scream with the last one. Next she used her hand on the bottom half. making sure she gently hit his balls with the down stroke, as she sucked the top half. Three seconds later he again arched his back trying to drive his hard shaft deeper into her mouth. She was able to move her head up keeping her mouth in almost exactly the same position no matter what his body drove him to do. Finally he couldn't take anymore and he said Please, stretching the word out in a soft begging tone. She didn't know what she was doing to cause to keep him from a climax but three seconds later he shoved his hard excited cock deep into her mouth. It had been so sudden so hadn't had time to pull her head up so the tip of the hardness touched the back of her throat. She had to use her will power to keep from gagging but she managed to just before she felt him twitch. Both his body and his shaft jerked at the same time. He let out a sound that was almost a scream as his body spasmed into his orgasm.

She felt something wet and slimy hit the back of her throat, Brittany managed to swallow it before another hit the same place than another as she finished swallowing the second. The third was a bit lower and went down her throat before she could swallow. Suddenly she was determined not to let it all go down so fast so she pulled her mouth back some allowing the rest of his cum to hit her tongue. She kept all of the rest in her mouth until his shaft stopped jerking. Some more leaked out the tip but she just used her tongue to clean it off and to, tasting it. She sucked some more on just the head to make sure she had it all than swished it back and forth in her mouth making sure she tasted it fully. It was different. Ordinarily she wasn't sure she would like a taste like that but it was from Jon and she wanted it.

He relaxed and fell back on the bed going, "whew" than after he caught his breath he said, "Thank you."

She didn't answer for she still had the last of his sperm in her mouth, she had a sudden desire and climbed over him until her mouth was even with his. He let out an ohfff just before she clamped her mouth his. She wanted to kiss him deeply and to have him taste what she had just tasted. Since he went down on her last night after their first fuck she didn't think he would mind tasting himself again. He didn't for he kissed back just as hard. After a few more kisses including sharing tongues and what was on her tongue she slipped back down to see if she could arouse him again. She had something else she wanted to do that morning.

Brittany licked her new husband, every where. Including his pubic hair and his balls. She spent considerable time paying attention to those round ovals. She made sure she was gentle but she licked and moved them around their sac. After he got hard she climbed on top of him. By this time he had laid back down and was just enjoying her mouth, so the sudden halting of her licking made him lift his head to see what she was doing and saw her face with her lovely breasts underneath coming up fast. She position herself and reached down to grab him than as she swung her legs around so she could sit on him she positioned his cock just right so that as she sat she impaled her pussy on it. He gasped and went UGgggHHAaaa as her center of feminine joy slide over his male pole. She began to bounce up and down, fucking him. She leaned over his chest and rubbed her boobs across that manly hairy expense, just as she had read in a magazine to do. He looked at them pressing against his nipples and almost climaxed on the spot.

He pushed her upper half up so he could grab them. He pressed his opened palms on them exhilarating in the feel of her breasts on his hands. Seconds later he reached up with his head to suckle a nipple, she pulled back.

"Last night was for me, today is for you. I want to pleasure you."

He smiled and said, "You already did that, but as you said last night if this is for me than I get what I want and I want to suck your nipples. They are so sexy I can't stand it right now."

She smiled and lowered her chest back down. He immediately grabbed on nipple like a starving child suckles one of his mother's nipples. He sucked and sucked and sucked, than he went to the other and did the same. Only not as long for he reared his head back and almost screamed out a "GGGhhhh"

She asked if he was close and he said yes through gritted teeth. Soon she started squeezing with her virginal muscles. Two friends had told her about this and she wanted to try it. She wasn't sure how to do it but she most have done something right for he began to go ghhhaaannn from her first squeeze. Seconds later his back arched and he let out a sound that was a scream this time. A deep guttural scream from the back of his throat. She hoped the people on either side of their room didn't think she was killing him. That had been her first fuck and first experience with giving a blow job and both had been satisfying. He had moved his mouth to one side of her head and while nibbling her ear had said thank you. He had gone on to explain how good it was and to thank her more. She had felt really good and was especially joyful that she had waited for him. It had been tough at times, on some dates and even at her bachelorette party, she had been so drunk, but it had been worth it after all.-----

After eighteen minutes of waiting a certain feeling broke Brittany out of her thoughts.

She said, "Jon undo me, I got to go to the bathroom."

Jon just looked at her like he didn't believe her.

"Jon, please, I got to piss now."

He just sighed and left the room, he came back a couple minutes later with three towels.

She saw the towels and asked incredulously, "You not going to make me piss sitting here are you?"

He just walked over to her and proceeded try to slip the larger towel under her.

"At least take off my panties so I don't mess them up."

He walked around her and pulled the back of her skirt from under her, than took hold of two sides of her panties, he motioned with his head and she lifted her backside off the chair long enough enough for him pull the underwear out, she gasped as she sat back down feeling the cool seat on her bare butt. He rolled the panties down her legs and off her feet. He also took off her shoes while he was down there. As he stood up he looked the panties over and was pleased to find that they were thongs, even though he knew he was spoiling their special evening, he was glad that she had been planning on something special after they got back home.

He placed the shoes and panties on the coffee table than told her lift up again. She did and he slide the larger towel underneath her bare butt. He rolled up the sides that stuck out than placed two towels on the floor.

He said, "Ok you can go now."

She looked at him funny but he said, "You just as well do it now, I am not letting you up."

She winced but let her bladder go. He glanced between her legs, with her feminine glory completely exposed now, than continued to watch as the pee bubbled out of her pussy looking much like a fresh water spring he had seen once while on a camping trip. He also realized that watching her piss was getting him excited. He had watched her before with no effect but this night when as emotionally charged as he was he expected nothing would turn him on, he was beginning to get a hard on. He shook his head in amazement and wonder.

Just than the doorbell rang, He hurried to it and opened it. Chelsea walked in, greeted by the smell of urine. She wrinkled her nose and looked around she saw Brittany handcuffed and essentially naked from the bottom down. She saw the piss soaked towels and asked, "What is this a kinky game of some sort?"

Jon said "Its no game."

Brittany said, "It is serious, our marriage depends on Jon getting the right answers."

"Huh? I think I need an explanation."

Jon went to get a fourth towel and when he came back, he explained about the DVD recording he had received. He bundled up the soaked towels and than wiped up the excess that was left behind on the floor, he next took all the towels away. Soon he came back saying that he had put them in the washer. He continued his explanation of what was on the DVD showed that Brittany had lied to him about various things. He showed again the various parts of the recording that showed Brittany doing questionable activities. Brittany again proclaimed that she hadn't given that one stripper a blow job. He ended by saying that what was shown on the recording supported three rumors he had heard about his wife.